Start by marking “West (Roam #5.5)” as Want to Read:
West (Roam #5.5)

West

(Roam #5.5)

WEST is a short Novella, told completely from West's point of view, during the first book in the Roam Series.

I tried to resist her. She was smarter this time.

Naive.

Needing.

Nothing good could come of this, of her in my arms again, her breath on my lips, her body beneath me.

I knew what I needed to do. I knew what I had to do. Everything would be different this time, this se
Published (first published May 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about West, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about West

Jaime

I loved reading West's POV, a full book would be great. One thing, I would have loved to have seen more of West and Roam's past lives together. I will be really sad when I read the final book,no more West.
Lori
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book so quickly that I had to reread it again. When I read the other books in the series, which by the way, I absolutely enjoy, I assumed West was just your average "Mr. Hottie" and was used to getting any gal he wanted. But to hear 'his' version of meeting Annie, Julie and Roam and how he 'really' felt...... sounded like a typical mortal male! I loved it! Anything on West, I thoroughly enjoy!
Michelle Johns
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved reading for West point of view. It would have been awesome to see more about the 6 previous lives and get to know them better, even though I know they don't matter much to the story line, but we could have seen into the original romance, that would have been awesome.
Mary
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is a must read!! Even if you do not normally read paranormal, you will still love these books. I just can't believe I have to wait until Sept 6th to read the last book, but wait I will! As soon as I can preorder it, I will.
Liz Lawson
This is Wests' POV of the Roam series. Hot alpha male, complex but so in love with Roam. His story ends where he is trying to save Roam from Troy at the fountain. Can't wait for the final book Reign to be released.
When I started the first book in the series (Roam) I wasn't sure if this genre was for me but I'm so glad I continued with it. Once I'd finished Roam I was hooked and have been enthralled with each book in the series - taken to different time zones/era's/worlds - love, evil, magic, my
Amanda Stedronsky
I have found my new addiction :) The Roam Series is absolutely wonderful! I truly could not pit these books down! It was interesting to read it through West's point of view . I eagerly await Reign! Top Kudos to you, Kimberly Stedronsky!!
Kathryn
This was a fun read for those of us who are fans of the Roam series. I enjoyed seeing everything from West's perspective and I love how the author gave him a voice that was all his own.
Rachel
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved loved loved this book! My only complaint is that it was not long enough. I would LOVE it if Kimberly Stedronsky would continue writing more of West's side of the story!
2OCC Reviews
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a great addition to the series. I love getting a male's POV in books and at times I will like a separate book and I think that this one complemented the whole series.

We get a look into how West was feeling throughout the first book and we get a look into his life before Roam came into it. I really wish it was more In Depth. I would have loved a book from each of the seven lives.

Overall it was another great addition! Thank you to this amazing author for this series!! Is it sad that I li
Rosie
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love the entire series

I fell in love with Roam the moment I read it and continued to love all the books in the series. I have re-read each book multiple times. I highly recommend them all.
Autumn Breier
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: june-2016
5 out of 5 Stars

West is book 5.5 in the Roam Series. West is a novella told in West POV. I really enjoyed West and can't wait to continue with the Roam Series.
Rendi
Nov 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Run To You Part II: Second Glance
  • Missing Pieces
  • Beyond Fate (Fate, #1.5)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 10 "Stalked" (My Masters' Nightmare, #10)
  • Lies in Blood (Dark Secrets, #4)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Blood and Light Vampire, #2)
  • A Little Bit of Us (Little Bits, #2)
  • Something Nice (The Original Sinners, #1.1)
  • Claiming Eden (Eden, #3)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Not Dead Yet (Lucy Hart, Deathdealer #2)
  • A Delicate Truth
  • Doll Face (Hard Rock Roots, #7)
  • Mosaic (Dragonfly, #4)
  • A Line Drawn (The Line Trilogy, #3)
  • Slow Agony (Assassins, #2)
Kimberly Adams writes most genres from her picturesque farm in northeastern Ohio. She spends all of her time with her storybook husband and children, thankful for their happily ever after.

Roam (6 books)