Start by marking “He's So Fine” as Want to Read:
He's So Fine

He's So Fine

Abigail Snow was a good girl. Straight A student, attending college on a sc
Published August 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about He's So Fine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He's So Fine

Amanda
Jan 28, 2016 added it
Stepbrother romances are the 'in' thing right now, so it seems Ms. Mason decided she should try her hand with this trope. I kind of wish she hadn't. I've really liked her other books, and she's a good writer, but this is wayyy different than her other stuff. These books are known for the callous womanizing bad boys, but his attitude was a bit much.
"These girls wouldn’t be women until one of the nice boys they were hanging with slipped something into their drinks and raped them while they lay unc
Naomi
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bad boy meets good girl

What's happens when the bad boy meets the good girl? They fall in love, well that's after he finds out she's he recently discovered step sister! But the bad boy falls..and he falls hard for his little step sister, I really enjoyed it...some really hot sex scenes in it I give this book five feel good stars *****
Sylvia
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
He really is Soooo Fine!
Sarah Greenwood
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW on so many levels. I have never read anything by Marie Mason but will definitely check out more by her now – especially as I have found out she writes paranormal shifter romances! The cover alone will make you want to read this one, I mean just look at that six-pack he is ripped!

Well what can I say about Cage – he is a cocky, self-assured man who loves to fight and f**k, and I completely loved him. He was so bold with saying it like it is in the beginning that you can’t help but be intrigued
Racy
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was love taboo stories. This is more then a taboo story. It is a very heartwarming story as well. It about not trusting no one, having life stop on you all the time and for there to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Cage’s story broke my heart. He was raised by a drug addict mother. He did not know love and was in foster care by the age of 10. He knew what abuse and being starved to death was like. He learned at an early age that the only one he could rely on was himself, not to trust anyone
Kathleen R.
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Stepbrother
Family Reunion
Street fighter

He came just for a few days to meet the old man and decided to stay for his stepsister.

Cage knew he was bad. Bad to the bone. A cheesy description, but one that fit the underground fighter perfectly. He loved to fight, he loved to f***. Despite his reputation, he tried to stay away from trouble. He usually succeeded. Until the day, trouble found him in the form of a curvy stepsister. (part of Amazon blurb)
I know I’ve mentioned this bef
Sassy Southern
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cage is a all around bad boy. He has his looks and knows how to use them. He's had a rough life, his mother died when he was young. So he was shuffled around from group homes and foster homes till he ran away. He loved to train in the gym and took his frustration out in the ring. He wanted to be a professional MMA fighter. Also he was known for being a grade a man whore. He had his life planned out until the day his long lost father tracked him down and asked him to come to the Hampton's for the ...more
Elizabeth
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
When I received this book, I was expecting another in the latest Stepbrother romance craze but I got so much more.

Spoiler Alert: Cage, an underground MMA, has been on his own for basically his entire life. His mom was a drug addict and there was no dad in the picture. As a result, he was in and out of foster care and eventually on his own from a very young age. How he didn't have attachment disorder is beyond me. When he was rescued by Frank, he discovered MMA fighting and his path became clear
Heather Cavanaugh
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow Cage was one hot piece of man. This book was told from Cage and Abby’s POV.

Cage’s story was heartbreaking. Cage’s mom died and he never knew his father. He was bounced around from foster home to foster home. Till he went on his own and ran away from the system at the age of 16. He made a name for himself fighting. Not something he wanted to do but he had to eat and he needed a roof over his head. One day when he was training a man in a suit came in looking for him. Told him his long lost fa
Donna Porter
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is really for fans of erotica books. I read some but not alot. this was a good book but it does have a lot of profanity and sex in it so I know it isn't for everyone. Cage Montgomery was working at becoming an MMA fighter. He fought in a lot of illegal fights to gain fame. Raised as a foster child from the age of six when his mother died of an overdose. He went from one home to another always being in the way and he took to the streets at fifteen and he was one bad boy. When he was twe ...more
Fiona Wilson
Sep 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Actual rating 3.5 Stars

This book isn't for the feint hearted. It contains some pretty graphic sex scenes, and the author doesn't shy away from using swear words to put the characters points across. I don't mind that where necessary, and in this story it is necessary to an extent.

I like the fact the the lead female character is a curvy girl. I empathise with that kind of character, so was instantly drawn to her. She is an extremely innocent character however, and what happens when she meets her n
N. Kuhn
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
Wow, this was the first Step-brother romance I've read. I mean, I see it's a thing now, there's lots of them, but this is the first I've ventured in to and holy heck! This was one super sexy story that had me panting, fanning myself and running for my nightstand!
So we have Cage, he's bad, he's a fighter, had a rough life. Pretty much an independent, do what he wants type.
Then there's Abby, the chubby pretty rich girl that lives with his lo
Lynne Cuda
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great story by a new favorite author!

Cage Montgomery is definitely a badass. A love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy (actually try using much cruder terms!) He grew up poor, hungry, and in foster care so he's tough and rough. He wants to be a legit MMA fighter. But one day he gets a visit from an attorney who says Cage's father wants to meet him. Cage's coach says not to pass up any opportunity so off Cage goes to the Hamptons for the summer. And boy does his life change. This book is sooo worth
Amber
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
If you love a dirty talking, sexy-as-sin, alpha, bad boy who loves sex then this one is definitely for you!

I really like Cage a lot. He's egotistical and a total man-whore but he has this sweetness to him. Women know what they're getting into by being involved with him. He never hides who he is. I love meeting Abby basically knocked his world off kilter.

Abby is very sweet and relatable. She's a bit naïve at times but I liked her. She put up a good resistance to Cage but he's hard to fight.

I wa
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
cage is a bad ass, he's had to fight for everything in is life, now his getting the chance to fight the fight of his life in and out of the ring. Cage is approached about his father, his farther is request him to come to the Hamptons for a visit, cages coach demands he go to clear his head before his training starts, while there Cage meets his step sister Abigail and she's sweet innocent, sexy and trouble for Cage the bad boy
The Color of Ink
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? There is just something amazingly carnal about taboo stories. If that's not enough to draw you in, it definitely tips the steamy charts and packs a punch of heart too. It was interesting to read how the author portrayed Cage and the way his cocky layers get peeled away as he falls for Abby.

This is a great story for anyone looking for something sexy to appease their reader appetite. The length was perfect. My attention was held with each turn of the page. I'm looking forward to c
Charlie Torres
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not what I expected

I must admit when I first saw the title I thought it was just going to be another in the same a line as all of the other "stepmother" books. I was so wrong. It way exceeded my expectations. Sometimes switching between viewpoints of the two main characters can get rather annoying. That never occurred. I just loved how this story bloomed. It had me up and down. It had me sad and jumping for joy. I must admit the idea of this big MMA fighter showing his emotions had me swooning.
Lynn Vincent
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review. This is my honest opinion and has not been biased by the author.
This story starts out with a very bitter and conceded male named Horace Cage. He was so hurt by his start in life that it has effected his whole outlook on life. When he is found by his father, he travels to meet him. He meets his stepsister Abby and his outlook begins to change. Can Abby change Cage for the better or will he remain a jerk?
I give this story 5 stars.
Rebecca
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bbw
Wow such a change for Marie Mason but oh so deliciously bad boy good! Oh my god Cage is the bad boy personified He's crass, dirty and sexy and oh he wants his new curvy step sister. Abigail is the dictionary's description of the "good girl" but she's sweet and craves the bad boy! She just wants someone to do all those things she's read about!
I really enjoyed this story! Marie has done an excellent job of jumping into a new genre and I was steamily happy!
I received an ARC for my honest review!
Tonya Farmer
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for 2 girls who love books

4 very fine stars!!
This is a stand alone.
Taboo and crude!
Cage is a very freaking hot Alpha male!
He has not had the best life so far, so when a suit comes looking for him in the gym he is surprised to find out his father wants to meet him.

Abby is a curvy, shy innocent young girl who gets wrapped up in her step brother!.
I love the way Cage acts with her. The attraction is instant. The book pulled me in right away and kept me hooked the whole time.
The steam fa
Candice
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was really surprised with this book. I thought maybe it would be just like all the other stepbrother books but this one was different. Yes it was the stepbrother genre but it's not as bad as some. I really like it. I loved how cage and Abby interacted together. They had this push and pull to them. Was a good read. Will recommend to everyone.
Misty Combs
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Utterly magnificent

I've read all of Marie Mason s books and this is the best of the lot. A strong man who rose above his upbringing and a wonderful woman who loves with no regrets. I highly recommend.
Grisel
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Made me laugh, cry as well as hot and bothered a must read another wonderful story from Ms. Mason can't wait for the next on!
Kimberly Walter
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
He's So Fine was a great book to read. It was passionate and wicked hot.
Julie
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great story!

Loved this story, loved Cage and Abby. My only complaint is that even though the epilogue was powerful, It wasn't quite "finished" enough for me.
Valdeese Brown
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
While the book was good, the ending rocked

A really good read with a darn good ending. I would definitely recommend this book. Well written, well rounded story.
Simone
Sparky
Nov 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
GIVEAWAY** Free copy of He's So Fine 1 1 Aug 07, 2015 12:29AM

• The Courtship Maneuver, Book 1 (The Courtship Maneuver, #1)
  • Valentine's Cowboy
  • The Werewolf Ranger (Moonbound, #3)
  • Falling for Her Cowboy Boss (Cowboys of Colton County, #1)
  • The Werewolf Bodyguard (Moonbound, #2)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • Sweet for Her (Sweet Curves #3)
  • Protected By the Wolf (A Werewolf's Curse, #1)
  • Bear Essentials (Bears of Blackrock #1)
  • Gravity (Artistic Pricks Ink, #1)
  • Turned by the Billionaire Werewolf (Kingwood Pack, #2)
  • His Tempting Bride (Millionaire Cowboys #1)
  • Stripe-Tease (Furocious Lust Shorts #4)
  • The One
  • Big Strong Bear (Soldier Bears, #3)