Start by marking “Stolen Desire (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #3)” as Want to Read:

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  307 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Things are heating up... in more ways than one.

Hayley Wade’s rock star dad just partied himself into an early grave and left Hayley with a pile of dangerous debt. She plans to pay it off, but her drug-addled father wrote an impossible task into his will: to inherit his wealth, Hayley must steal back a family heirloom he lost to a gold digger.

Kaidan Stone grew up surrounde
Published March 10th 2015 by Diapason Publishing (first published March 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Desire

Shannon
This book grabs your attention from the get go, all the twists and turns that a reader would have never imagined.

Peyton and Kaidan seem to have come much closer, but there are just too many secrets and my mind is in overdrive coming up with the possibilities.

Stolen Desire is completly HOT!!! The characters have moments where you feel the bliss, then in an instant the rug is pulled from under you and hands go in the air and shout "WHY, things were going so well.?"

The book ends with a major cliffh
Dianne
Oct 04, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. :-/ I read it all at once so I'm gonna review it all at once. The plot points in this book were resolved WAY too easy and predictable. It lacked the angst I was looking for. Then the story became a repetitive cycle. They get together, Kaidan treats Hayley like crap, then Hayley threatens to walk away, then Kaidan sort of apologizes for being an ass, then they make up, and finally Hayley feels guilty for not telling Kaidan her secret, and the cycle repeats over and over. It did become ...more
Komal Chandwani
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Squeals, but groans due to major cliffhanger!

I really really want to squeal and scream! The book as always is fantastic and Nova never ceases to amaze me by her writing. I could honestly give her a bear hug right now. This book is filled with allsorts of twists and turns that a reader would have never imagined. There could have been a possibility, but that would've been scrapped out because of the way the story has been pitched to us.

Our main characters, Peyton and Kaidan seem to have come a lit
Christel
I'm so nervous, just one more book and that's it! But I have so many questions, more than ever and now I'm preoccupied! How it's gonna work everything?.
I enjoyed this book, because, I liked to see another side of Hayley and Kaidan as a couple! But at the same time it's hard for me to see them as a couple, because I feel that Kaidan hasn't earned it. He was hot and cold and sometimes a little mean, and Hayley just forgave him, instead of make him work to win her forgiveness! And that infuriates m
Darlene
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adults over 18
Recommended to Darlene by: Nova Raines
Shelves: first-reads
OMG !!! WHAT CAN I SAY NOVA RAINES YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN !! EXCEPT THIS TIME BETTER THAN EVER!! I received a gift of this book from the author Ms Raines in exchange for an honest opinion. This is Mismousey's very honest opinion of STOLEN DESIRE.
With each book that Ms Raines writes in the VIP series of the Kaiden Stone Lust List books. They just get better and better. Each book leaves you wanting more of the story of Kaidan and Haley Wade.
Ms Raines writing style is truly unique - the way that sh
Janice
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am sooo loving this series - 5 stars

It is now the day after Hayley spent the night with Kaidan at the hotel penthouse, after the HIT awards show, when Peyton dumped a drink on her and ruined the dress she was wearing. Hayley is running scared, thinking that the drug dealers her Dad dealt with, are going to kill her brother since she hasn't paid them the money they are demanding. They trashed Rowan's apartment and he is furious, saying he is going to put an end to this his way. Hayley is not ha
Carolina Godinho

This is a 4 books series. Im making only one review, because they're all short stories and could have been told in only one book.
Harley Wades rock star dad just passed away and let her in a terrible situation. And then she meets Kaidan, an asshole in disguise of prince charming.
This book was too much for me. Hailey is too stupid, Rowan is too aggressive toward Hailey, Char is too shallow and Kaidan is too much an overbearing asshole who likes to play hot a
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: given-for-review
I was kindly provided with a copy of Stolen Desire to read and review.

This is the third chapter of the Lust List: Kaiden Stone series and very easily became my favourite so far. It had just the right amount of mystery, intrigue and romance all topped off with a jaw dropping cliff hanger ending. Hayley and Kaiden have both really grown as characters as much as Nova Raines and Mira Bailee have certainly settled into writing two such engrossing series . As much as I am looking forward to reading th
Kelly Freeman
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
And the drama ... suspense ... questions get kicked up a notch in Stolen Desire, the third installment in the Lust List series.

This book was filled with twists and turns that kept you on the edge of your seat. Just when you think things are evening out and questions will be answered ... boom more questions ... another twist ... this was awesome!!!

Peyton has stepped out of the limelight in this one, this one focuses on more of just Hayley and Kaiden. Stolen Desire is hot, there are some steamy
Danny Jeffery
This is the third book from Kaidan's series and is not a S/A - you do need to read the previous books.

This was my favourite book of the series so far and a real page turner. This instalment was action packed and was pretty fast paced throughout.

One of my major issues with this series has been the fact that I've felt that we haven't really got into Kaidan's mind at all and at times it can be a little off putting when reading as I find my mind drifting off on a tangent, for example, I would love
Meetta
Nov 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed the series so far. It is not a standalone, so you need to read all the books in order. It’s hard to believe that there is only one book left. There are still a lot of questions and secrets hanging out there. I don’t get Kaidan. He’s like a walking contradiction. Sometimes I don’t think he deserves all the second chances that Hayley keeps giving him. I wish we knew more of what he’s thinking. It was nice to read more about Rowan and Hayley though. This book definitely ended on quit ...more
Jackie O'Donnell
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. No! No..no..no Nova! It was not supposed to end like that! What am I saying? You have had me hooked since book one. Kaidan, Devon..I am not sure which brother I like best any more. Both are worth reading about. I cant believe the twists and turns. You have me shouting no to the characters one minute and then cheering the next. There are so many unanswered questions that I hope will be reveled in the last book. Will Kaidan be found guilty ? Wi ...more
Michelle Quintana
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one had a good cliff hanger. I never would have guessed that it would have ended that way with Kaidan. Hailey's ending was expected, but not Kaidan's. Since the diamond plays such a big part in Hailey getting her inheritance, I am thinking that it is part of scam cooked up between her brother and lawyer, and supposed drug dealers. With her history of stealing, they are probably using her to get the diamond for their own reasons. The part with Devon's drug use is not surprising, but I am gla ...more
Robyn
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the third installment of Kaidan and Hayley's story I am left with more questions than answers. There are just too many secrets between the two of them. I have a hard time rooting for them as a couple until they can start trusting each other. I found Kaidan to be unbearable at times and I wish Hayley would just stand up for herself. I realize that her family did not leave her with the greatest self esteem, so I'm hoping in the last book she gains a bit of a backbone.

With the whopping cliffhang
Manahil
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*An ARC in exchange for an honest review by the author*

I have no words... The ending of this part was just ugh! It was a great way to end it, but now I cannot wait for the last part. This is my favorite part so far. I loved Kaiden even more in this one because I felt more connected to him and I was able to understand him better. He's such an amazing character and I love him so much. Hayley... She's definitely grown within the series and I can't wait for the next and final part. This was a great
Meetta
Jul 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Sue
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this 3rd instalment in kaiden's story we get a few questions answered about the mystery woman from Kaidan's past that Hayley is apparently a doppelgänger for !
Hayley's life still seems to be out of control and Kaiden still has no idea of the secrets she's hiding.
This is a quick read that flows well and although nothing majorly exciting happens, it still has intrigue and keeps you interested, as for the end ..... Well that had my eyes wide and me saying " oooh, what's going on here then ?"
Ther
Roseanna
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG.. Twist after twist. This story (and series) is filled with so much drama, excitement, romance, and chaos you'll be biting your nails and pulling out your hair. Hayley is still tring to figure out how to pay her father's debt and save her and her brother from these goons. All the while she's dodging paps and trying to find a way to make money. But of course nothing ever goes as we plan does it. As Hayley and Kaidan's romance heats up will their secrets tear them apart. This is another edge o ...more
Bette Hansen
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent installment in this serial. Hard to believe there is only one left. Hailey's life just seems to be crazier all the time. Drug dealers after her, an estranged brother, flat broke, but Kaidan always seems to be there for her. This has quite a little cliffhanger and now I can't wait for the next installment. Definitely recommend this one but remember you need to read them all and in order!
Sue Sparks
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Provided with a free copy for an honest review!

OMG what the heck is going on? Kadidan is in trouble? I don't want to think he did it but wow, could he have done it? Oh and Hayley she got the diamond, and the drug dealers have Rowan but what exactly is Rowan into since he thought he could handle them. Geez so many questions I need the last installment right now!

Awesome read, some twists and turns that keep me wanting more.
Stacey
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was an ARC review semi late due to family but better late than never right this will mark my 87th book in the past 3 months almost .
Kaiden and Hayley are back and its even more intense than the last time . their is an arrest and a rape or an almost rape and passion and a kidnapping to find out who is arrested , kidnapped or who is almost raped as well as who steals something buy , read and then review .
Carla
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now he is definitely showing his love for her, I love it!!!!

The accident changes something in him, and Kayley is not sure if she like it, he is too controlling.

After some of his past's demons are shown she truly feels connected to him, and realizes that her feelings are scary strong, but fortunately for her he is in it !

The need to save her brother makes her choose the wrong option, but it seems that Kaidan has been keeping secrets of his own ...
Cynda House
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow!!!!!

I seriously didn't see that coming!!! Dang these books keep me hooked every time I finish! I can't wait to keep reading g! I have to know what Kaidan to get into this mess! I think he might be. Taking up for his father or brother...who actually knows. Hahaha! Also, is Rowan going to be okay? Will Hayley take the diamond to her lawyer?
Dana Holt
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received an ARC in exchange for a honest review. With that being said, Nova how could you leave it like that. What a great cliffhanger this book is! Just when Hayley is starting to understand the enigma that is Kaiden Stone, Blam, your hit with the cliffhanger. I literally could not put this book. I read it in one day and now I want more! Cat wait for the finale to their story.
Koko
Sep 11, 2015 rated it liked it
MaryRhonda
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG! The story starts out with Kaidan and Hayley learning more about their feelings for each other. Hayley is conflicted about her problems with the money her dad owed and how her brother wants to handle it. Just when it seems she may get her life back on track, Kaidan's is life takes a turn. Can't wait for the final book, this cliffhanger makes it imperative to find out what will happen.
ButtonsMom2003
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this episode. Both Kaiden and Haley have issues and the drama continues in this story. This one kept me on the edge of my seat and the cliffhanger was stunning. I usually hate books with cliffhangers but I've been enjoying this series. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up in the final episode.

I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Teri
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of this book from the author for a honest review.

Omg... what just happened??? Where did that come from???

Thoughts... That was random...I really don't care for Devon...Will we see Corey again...wow Kai has a lot of female friends...ummm Kai is so HOT...what is going on?????

Can't wait to see how this series wraps up!
Aret
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd installment into Kaiden and Hayley's story! And man is it a doozy!! This story just keeps getting better and better.

The interactions are steamy, the drama is exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat.

The ending was incredible and has me excited and anxious for the final installment!!!!!

*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Karen
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hayley and Kaiden part 3

Hayley's dad is a rock star. He recently passed away so she returned to LA for his funeral and see lawyers. When his lawyer meets her he tells her that there is a stipulation to receiving her inheritance. She has to get a necklace back.
  • Second Chances (The Lust List: Devon Stone #2)
  • Starr Fated (Starr, #1)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • Thirty Nights (American Beauty, #1)
  • A Werewolf's Tale (Forbidden Alliance, #1)
  • One Urge (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #1)
  • Lost Heartbeats (Alexander & Maya, #2)
  • Midnight Ballerina (Midnight #1)
  • The Traveling Woman (Traveling, #2)
  • Momentum (Buckin' Bull Riders, #3)
  • Riding Home (Sons of Chance, #16)
  • Third Degree (The Diamond Brides, #5)
  • No Breaking My Heart (Barefoot William Beach, #5)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Touch Me (Rock Royalty, #4)
  • Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, #10)
  • Tycoon's Temptation (The Chatsfield, #5)
  • Billionaire's Secret (The Chatsfield, #4)
The Lust List: Kaidan Stone by Nova Raines

Get ONE CONDITION for FREE! http://www.smarturl.it/OneCondition

The Lust List: Kaidan Stone
One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)
Tangled Trust (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #2)
Stolen Desire (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #3)
Scandal Exposed (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #4)

Nova Raines chased fame in her teen years as a member of a girl group in
More about Nova Raines

The Lust List: Kaidan Stone (4 books)
  • One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)
  • Tangled Trust (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #2)
  • Scandal Exposed (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be