Start by marking “One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)” as Want to Read:

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  1,065 Ratings  ·  157 Reviews
Note: Alternate Cover Edition for ISBN: 0692307303/9780692307304

The Lust List - Take Your Pick
They're the world's sexiest bachelors. The men of ScandalLust mag's infamous Lust List are young, wealthy, and, oh, did we mention? HOT.

When scandal follows them everywhere, there’s no hiding from the cameras.

They're irresistible, insatiable—and talented in all the right ways. E
Published August 2015 (first published October 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about One Condition, please sign up.
Meetta Had the same problem, but if you click on the 'Get a copy' Amazon button, it will take you to the paperback link for this book on the goodreads, it…moreHad the same problem, but if you click on the 'Get a copy' Amazon button, it will take you to the paperback link for this book on the goodreads, it takes you to the paperback format where you can leave a review =-)
Hope this helps!(less)

Beverly
Nov 21, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
3- 3.5 Stars

This is the first installment in the Lust List Series. The series revolves around a Hollywood heiress who just lost her father. She comes back into town for her father’s death and meets Kaiden Stone while visiting her attorney.

Kaiden Stone is the heir to Stone Records and famous in his own right for being the most eligible bachelor on The Lust List.

Not knowing who Kaiden is she accepts his help and flees with him after the paparazzi begin harassing her. Lost and alone in the world
-C-
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a feeling that, I read it in one breath. This book caught my attention right from the start! Now I have to have a little bit to breathe and then I can also write a review.

This is the story of Hayley and Kaidan. They are both famous and scandal follows them everywhere. It seems that Hayley has it all, but all this is not as easy as it seems to be. Kaiden also has its own struggles.
“You know… We’re an item on the Internet.”
“We are?” I suppress a smile. “That’s really weird, since I just m
N.N. Light
It was okay. I didn't really connect with the characters.

My Rating: 3 stars
Vivian Jane ✯

**ARC kindly provided by Nova Raines for an honest review!**
*Quotes may differ upon publication*
>>Link to my review of First Taste<<
4.5 V.I.P STARS!

HAYLEY & KAIDAN

"...you and me? We don't have a thing. And trust me--we never will."
Kaidan Stone and Hayley Wade meet thanks to the paparazzi and surprisingly they both have no idea who each other are. The attraction is instant; at first it seemed like a one-time thing, but of course fate refuses to leave them alone.
"You know...
Nazeefa
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na-or-contmp-rom
A fairly fun read. I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't really like Kaidan. He's uber mysterious but almost too mysterious for me to even form an opinion on him. Just... meh.
But I do really adore Hayley which is why this was a ~3 star for me. She's the daughter of a dead rock star. She's complex and she's messed up yet she's not a cliche which I appreciate so much! She's trying to do the right thing but she's also in quite a troubling situation and I'm already biting my nails wondering w
janet whimpey
Apr 26, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Blah

Depressing. Harley is a spoiled, self centered brat. Has a college degree but no job or interest in getting a job. She just wants her trust fund. Ugh. And Kaidan is a jerk. Not interested in buying next installment. Didn't get invested in the characters enough. Totally tuck.
Lisa
me about Kaidan Stone:

photo naomi 1.gif

I AM NOT IMPRESSED, YOU ASSHAT.
Keya
Nov 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmm... This one's quite interesting. I want to see how this all plays out and also, I want to know more about Kaidan. I want that pull towards him. Getting a very mysterious vibe from him. And I really like Hayley, she has a vulnerability that makes it easy to connect with her.

I want to see where this will go.
Teri
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a honest review.

On my gosh!! This book is so good!!!! I need to know what is going on!?!? How can Kaidan recover from that?!?!?

Book is very well written and just the right amount of mystery, romance and sexy!!!! A must read!
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Oh my,.. way to wet my lips and give me a taste of 'Kaiden Stone" yummy!!! and you even get to get teased with the other brother ' Devon" yikes!!! definately can't stop at book one!! this is my first time to read 'Nova Raines' and I am really .. reallly digging her so far... ;)
This book begins with Hayley, a daughter of a 'rock star' who passes away and she is at the atty office waiting to hear what her inheritance will be??? she has been living away from the tabloids and paparazzi for years...
Komal Chandwani
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT.

I don't know where I should begin my review from. There are just too many things to say. The most important thing: I AM DYING TO READ THE NEXT BOOK!

Volume One ends with a cliffhanger - a good one. Curiosity is bubbling inside me. When I completed reading these thirteen chapters, I was like, "No, this can't be happening to me right now! Why did it have to end?"

Nova Raines has formed the story in such a way that there is no escape. You are hooked onto the story in the first chapter itself. It
StardustShadowhunter
I received an ebook copy of "One Condition" by the author in turn for an honest review.

I can't stress how much I love this book. It was a great read with a twist of steamy and boy was it ever steamy. Kaidan is one sexy but flawed character. I could not stop reading this! But I honestly can say that Hayley was frustrating as all hell. She was spoiled, shallow and came off as pathetic in some parts like she needed Kaidan to validate her as a woman. She hung on every word and command he gave her.
Mary Mooney
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hayley has come back to L.A. for her rock star father's funeral. After meeting with the lawyer, she realizes just how spaced out or high her father really was and what he wants her to do in order to receive her inheritance. The lawyer is a slim-ball and she hurries out of his office. Where she see an incredibly good-looking guy. Turns out the guy is Kaidan Stone, well known playboy and the heir to the Stone Record Label Empire. Is Kaidan playing her, using her as a rebound from his ex-girlfriend ...more
Katrina
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebies
Well that was slightly disappointing. I'm stuck with this weird notion that there was too much going on, but at the same time, nothing was really happening. I understand this is just the opening to the other stories, but I don't think it did that great of a job. There were too many problems going on. Why won't Rowan talk to Hayley? Will she be able to steal the diamond back? Will she be able to pay off her father's debt? And that's not even counting all the questions that come with Kaidan. Like ...more
Amanda Grooms
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Free book. Okay reading-- I was on the fence about how I felt about Hayley's poor little rich girl attitude (she apparently can't do anything for herself-- she's never not had a maid, poor baby), and didn't really understand Kaiden and his hot/cold routine. Also, the idea of splitting one normal size book into 4 tiny ones (and charging 2.99 a pop) is extortion. For real. BS!
Veronica
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 ish, there could have been a lot more added to these books, but they were still quick fun reads
Navneet Kaur

Hello all! I have just finished reading One Condition: Kaidan Stone (The Lust List) by Nova Raines, and Mira Bailee! Here is my review, which I am giving for FREE, in exchange for an ARC of the book that was so generously provided to me by the authors mentioned above, you guys rock! P.S. I was not bribed for this review, although I would have totally been down with some cake.

First and foremost, this book caught my attention right from the start! How can you not be interested in a book that
Catherine
Nov 06, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-read, reviewed, 1star
I received a free eBook copy of this for signing up to the Lust List mailing list. Despite receiving a free copy, all the opinions in this review are my own, honest thoughts. Just my opinion. There will, likely be spoilers.

Hayley Wade, the main female. The story is told in her perspective. I found that she was somewhat self-entitled, especially when she just expects to inherit so much and is angry at the very fact that she actually has to do something to get the inheritance. The other thing that
Krisy
Where the hell is the rest of this story, it literally ends right in the end right in the middle of everything and not even a good climactic cliffhanger ending type thing. The entire second half of the story is missing and it makes no sense why it would end there.

Also I really do not like Kaidan, he's too rough, to the point where he can be abusive. He also come off as a huge asshole from the last scene. Haley should not have given him another chance after the first time he messed up.

At least I
Joan
Jan 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
I couldn't stand reading this book. It's terrible. My first impression of Hayley from the very beginning is she sounds like a piece of work who should get the worst ass kicking of her life. Don't even get me started on Kaiden. He sounds like a spoiled brat. Need I say more? There are far better books out there to read. This is a book I would burn at the stake. I wouldn't even recommend it to the devil himself.
Tequila
Feb 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
I picked this up as a freebie on Amazon and I'm really glad I didn't pay anything for it. I was looking for something different than what I've been currently reading and while this is different, it's just no. I feel like this book is filled with more fluff than actual plot and I feel no need to continue with this series, at all. It feels like everything is a bit flat with no real substance to it.
Dena
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story line ....its a must to read
Alisa
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
this was a novella. or at least part 1 of the story (and short). I would have read the whole thing if it were one book, but I seriously dislike stories that are chopped up just to sell more units.
Maria Byrne
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

Love it from start to finish. Cant wait for the next book. So L.A and lots of drama. Good end to the book so excited to read the next one now.
Michelle Padilla
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
So sorry it ended so soon. Good story with a twist.
Tianna✸loves books✸
Why the f*** I even tried to read this Book ???????
Darlene
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adults
Recommended to Darlene by: Nova Raines
"ONE CONDITION" by NOVA RAINES. And boy is it a HOTTIE!! I must say the way Ms Raines writes she has you well wanting- need I say more.
Her characters and scenes are truly amazing very meaty!! You could just grab a bite right out of Stone, he is so well defined. As for his counterpart Ms Wade - she to is described very defined. Lets just say you will enjoy this book so very much. Now Mousiey wants you to grab something to cold to drink ( as you will need when you read this one ). And let me star
Laurel
Feb 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary-m-f
Luckily this book didn't cost me anything. I almost stopped reading several times, but thought maybe there was something redeemable about the book. There wasn't. The heroine is unlikable. The hero is bipolar and borderline abusive instead of dominant. To top this off it ends in a kind of cliffhanger, and I honestly don't care enough about any of the characters to continue reading the series.
Janice
Review of One Condition: The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1 by Nova Raines

Amazing start to a new series

In this first book, we meet Hayley Wade, daughter of the lead singer of rock band Seventh Inferno. She has just recently learned, via a ScandalLust article, that her father is dead and she is waiting to find out about her inheritance. She is devastated to learn of the condition she has to meet if she wants to get her inheritance before she turns fourty. She might be naive, but she picks up on the
Laura Greenwood
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of One Condition in exchange for my review.

Hayley Wade has a problem...her father's inheritance comes with a condition; she has to steal back a family heirloom. Problem is, she has no idea how to go about doing it. Then along comes Kaiden Stone. Hayley has no idea who he is when he saves her from the paparazzi, but she knows that she's attracted to him. As much as she denies liking Kaiden to her friends, there's some
  • First Taste (The Lust List: Devon Stone, #1)
  • Hooked (Hearts of Stone #1)
  • Inferno (Phoenix Rising Rock Band, #1)
  • Play Me (A1pha, Part 1, #1)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Fractured
  • His Ransom (A Dark Billionaire Romance, #4-6)
  • Heavy Metal Heart (Demon Rock, #1)
  • The Opening Act (Lost in Oblivion, #0.5-1.5)
  • Cade (The Morgans of Rocky Ridge #1)
  • The CEO Gets Her Man
  • Every Breath You Take  (Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie, #1; Rock Stars in Disguise: Xan, #1)
  • Reawakened Secrets (Reawakened, #1)
  • Crushing Hearts (Hearts, #3)
  • Suddenly Famous (Famous #5)
  • Redemption (Luke Fletcher #3)
  • Logan's Story (Forbidden Rockers, #1)
  • The Vampire Code (Fiscard Vampires, #1)
The Lust List: Kaidan Stone by Nova Raines

Get ONE CONDITION for FREE! http://www.smarturl.it/OneCondition

The Lust List: Kaidan Stone
One Condition (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #1)
Tangled Trust (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #2)
Stolen Desire (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #3)
Scandal Exposed (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #4)

Nova Raines chased fame in her teen years as a member of a girl group in
More about Nova Raines

The Lust List: Kaidan Stone (4 books)
  • Tangled Trust (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #2)
  • Stolen Desire (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #3)
  • Scandal Exposed (The Lust List: Kaidan Stone #4)
“There’s a cure for that.” Levi hugs me closer. “You need a deep dickin’. A deep, deep Stone dickin’.” 0 likes