Start by marking “Scion (Norseton Wolves #4)” as Want to Read:
Scion (Norseton Wolves #4)

Scion

(Norseton Wolves #4)

***Each Norseton Wolves novella can be read as a stand-alone story. Also available now: BEAST, LONER, and IDLER.***

Werewolf Ashley Madeira’s father wants her to accept a mate within their New Jersey pack, but Ashley knows such an arrangement is doomed to fail. She flees to a strange, new pack in New Mexico to become mate to a random wolf, but as it turns out—her would-be
Published August 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Scion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scion

Diana Rising
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wolves
This is a really good story. It is the fourth couple that came together by chance and the Goddesses choosing. The Norseton wolves are different from many, they aren't forced to shift with the moon, and they are stronger than most wolves. Our hero is one of them. They are sort of a rag-tag pack, brought together because they were rejected by their birth packs. The hero is also the son of the pack Alpha, and the pack decided it was time there were wives and babies, so they asked for other packs to ...more
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better. this is not your typical plot
Jennifer Finn
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
This is the fourth book in the Norseton Wolves series. Vic Carbone is 35 years old, a wolf shifter, and he's the son of the Alpha (Adam) in Norseton. He was all for the mate call when his Dad suggested it to the pack now that they've finally settled somewhere permanent. Ashley Madeira is 29 years old, her father is the Alpha of her pack in New Jersey and he's decided it's time she take a mate so he's set the date. Ashley doesn't want to mate with anyone from her pack so when she sees the mate ca ...more
Karen
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-ten-author
The Norseton pack has issued a mate call for four she wolves. The previous books have featured three of the four couples, each starting with the Alpha matching one of the pack's single males with one of the females who answered the call. And as Adam, the Alpha says, it's not meant to be easy. That is true with this pairing, as well.

Ashley Madeira had been told by her father, Alpha of their New Jersey pack, that he will select a mate for her in two days, then she sees a mate call come in over hi
Racy
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am defiantly going to be checking out some more of Holley Trent books in the future. This was a great story and is a standalone. I have not read any of the previous books in the series and did not have any issue following along.

The Madeira and the Carbone were enemies so I guess it was funny that there was a coupling of these two. Mortal enemies being brought together by fate. WOW, they had to think that fate was being cruel.

I loved Ashely Madeira in the book. I think she shows how strong sh
Keisha
May 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a quick read, I read it in less than a day. This is the first book I've read in this series and the first book I've read by Holley Trent. As with most novellas, I was left wanting. I wanted more of their story and struggles and how they overcame them. I thought some parts were overly done. I kept wondering when would he get over himself and see his mate for who she was. Overall, this was entertaining. Several aspects of these shifters was unique to me.
Hyacinth Janecyk
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Scion by Holley Trent - Ashley has had it with her dad. She answers a vague mate call. She winds up mated to Vic, who has it out for her and she doesn't know why. After finding out her dad bugged her she starts wondering if Vic might be right about her family. They work for their HEA. Would like to read more about Ashley and Vic and the Norseton Wolves!
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Vic and Ashley have more than just their past to get over to come together. They have an ingrained hate to overcome and make sense of to move on and make a life for themselves with each other in the Norseton Pack. This union comes with some trouble and a huge past. This was a hard won peace.
Marie
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-computer
Paws and claws vol.3...this book wasn't bad wasn't wow but a decent read.
Joanna
Dec 15, 2015
Kelly
Jan 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Holley Trent is a romance author who spins campy yarns set in North Carolina. She has a wicked sense of humor and regularly puts her story characters into unexpected situations.

When she's not writing, she's reading or eating Twizzlers.

Her contemporary and fantasy romances have been published by Crimson Romance, Calliope Romance/Musa Publishing, and she has work due for release by Lyrical Press.

Norseton Wolves (9 books)
  • Beast (Norseton Wolves #1)
  • Loner (Norseton Wolves #2)
  • Idler (Norseton Wolves #3)
  • Maker (Norseton Wolves #5)
  • Elder (Norseton Wolves #6)
  • Scout (Norseton Wolves #7)
  • Seer (Norseton Wolves #8)
  • Angel (Norseton Wolves, #9)