Start by marking “Edge of Darkness (Darkness & Light, #3)” as Want to Read:
Edge of Darkness (Darkness & Light, #3)

Edge of Darkness

(Darkness & Light #3)

Pre-order on Amazon.
Kindle Edition
Published April 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Edge of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edge of Darkness

Start your review of Edge of Darkness (Darkness & Light, #3)
Emily Wrayburn
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on A Keyboard and an Open Mind 20 June, 2016:

While I didn’t find this book to be quite as epic as the first two in the series, I thought this was a very satisfying conclusion to the Darkness and Light series, which I had been following for a few years now.

Ciara, Bolin, Berk and the other characters are still dealing with the huge aftermath of the battle at the end of the previous book. Bolin in particular, is trying to mask the immense grief he feels over Nialyne’s death, and B
Kourtney
A satisfying conclusion to the Darkness and Light trilogy. An epic battle looms between those who follow the light (The Goddess) and those who are darkness (the fallen priestess). Bolin and Ciara face difficult decisions and an uncertain future. I really love the characters in this trilogy so it was great to get to spend more time with them. Andrakos is amazing. Ferris was a very cool addition to the cast. The descriptions of the fight scenes and the setting were fantastic. I felt like I was rig ...more
Fallon Brown
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the final book in this trilogy. Even when it was tearing my heart out, maybe especially then. It was so, so good. Sad for it to be over, but a wonderful ending.
Alechoong
is currently reading it
Mar 02, 2021
Katie Braucht
Jan 08, 2021
The youngest of nine children growing up in a small town in Wisconsin, I spent a lot of time hiding out with my dog to avoid doing chores. I also spent a lot of time hiding out with my dog and letting my imagination run wild.

Fast forward several decades (or more), and I still prefer to hide out with my dogs and let my imagination run wild.

That is frowned upon when you're an adult, but, then again

Darkness & Light (3 books)
  • First of Her Kind (Darkness & Light, #1)
  • Emergence (Darkness & Light, #2)

News & Interviews