Start by marking “Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders” as Want to Read:
Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders

Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Provides wonderful ideas on all aspects of the Young Women program. Includes: structuring personal progress, implementing the young women values, organizing girls camp, planning new beginnings and young women in excellence, providing leadership instruction, increasing parental support, seasonal celebrations, ideas for youth conference, etc.
Published January 1st 2006 by Spring Creek Book Company

To ask other readers questions about Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders

Amy S
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
As a stake girls camp director for the LDS church it started off on the wrong foot with me when it talks about how great camp is in the mountains and you can't have a camp without it. Good grief, when will the publishers and movie makers of LDS products realize that MOST OF THE CHURCH DOES NOT LIVE IN UTAH. Many ideas work only when everyone in your ward lives on the same two blocks and everyone has active families. A lot of cutesy camp themes rather than digging deep.

Anyway, there are some goo
Jay
Sep 30, 2010 rated it liked it
I have been reading this book on and off since May. I started reading it for Girls Camp. It has great ideas to get you started. I'm sure I will turn to it now and then to help me get my brain thinking!
KellyAnne
Feb 25, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: all young women leaders
Recommended to KellyAnne by: Crystal
I'm not the typed to read these sorts of books. But it actually has some pretty good ideas and I liked that it was organized into so many different sections. A pretty great resource-- we use it all the time.
Meghan
Sep 11, 2009 rated it really liked it
There are some great activity ideas in t his book. I'm glad to own it!
Kim
Oct 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book. It helped my daughter and I with ideas to achieve her YW medallion. I really loved it!!!
Susanna
Feb 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! My councelors and I use it all the time to come up with fun things to do with the girl.
Tera Duncan
Aug 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
My sister did an excellent job with creative activity ideas for the LDS Young Women's program
Tersa
Aug 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is a great resource for leaders of youth. There are tons of ideas! I can't wait to try some of them out!
Rachel Thompson
May 08, 2014
Rodney Fife
Apr 09, 2014
Trina
Oct 23, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel
Sadie
Sep 18, 2017
A
Apr 09, 2018
Trina Boice recently moved to Las Vegas from the beautiful beaches in Carlsbad, California where she was honored as the California Young Mother of the Year in 2004, an award which completely amuses her 4 sons.

She’s the author of 21 books with another one hitting stores soon! She earned two Bachelor’s degrees from BYU where she competed on the Speech and Debate team and the Ballroom Dance Team. Sh
More about Trina Boice