Start by marking “Yo soy Pusheen” as Want to Read:
Yo soy Pusheen

Yo soy Pusheen

¿Quién es Pusheen? Con un blog más de dos millones de páginas vistas al mes y 500.000 suscriptores, y casi 9 millones de seguidores en Facebook, Pusheen es una adorable gatita que ha conquistado a millones de personas en todo el mundo a través de la red. Cosas que deberías saber sobre Pusheen Cumpleaños: 18 de febrero. Sexo: femenino. Dónde vive: en casa, en el sofá, bajo ...more
Published September 5th 2015 by Plataforma (first published October 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Yo soy Pusheen, please sign up.
Nayeli Got it at $15 dollars paperback at Barnes & Noble.…moreGot it at $15 dollars paperback at Barnes & Noble.(less)
Jason And Joe i want there to be another one!
pusheen the cat is so good :) …more
i want there to be another one!
pusheen the cat is so good :) (less)

Start your review of Yo soy Pusheen
karen

sometimes internet sensations do not make the transition into book sensations gracefully. this is one of those times.

and it might just be me. before everyone started reviewing this book on here, i had never heard of pusheen. this is a theme with me. grumpy cat, dog shaming - all that stuff i learned existed as websites and memes only after a book crossed my path.

i am barely a part of this world.

and so i read this book because that cat is cute, and everyone seemed to be celebrating pusheen with g
JV (semi-hiatus)
4 paw-sitive, meow-nificent stars!

My heart goes BOING BOING BOING for that charming, grey, plump, tabby cat!

Meet our residential furr-iendly buddy, Pusheen!

Not her! But that will do, I think...

Wait, this one's the ONE!

I have to admit that I'm a canine lover by default, but Pusheen captures my heart in ways that I would love to squish, pinch, cuddle, and squeeze her for being unbearably cute! (Psshhhh! Keep quiet, I don't want my dog to hear this. He's a tad jealous!)

Filled with hilarious an
Summer
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Summer by: Nora
*Received from Netgalley.*

Join me in obsessing over the cuteness of Pusheen:

descript

CUTENESS OVERLOAD. Seriously, if you're having a bad day, read I Am Pusheen the Cat. It's possibly one of the most adorable books I've ever read. Makes me want to have a cat. Or become a cat.
Sh3lly
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017, 4-stars
I bought this for my almost-9 year old daughter at her school fair and we loved it.

She has actually drawn Pusheen art before and the burger one is featured in this.

This is a really basic, easy, quick read with cute pictures of Pusheen during the different seasons and holidays and doing activities.

I really liked the section of Pusheen as different animals.

Navessa
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Up until recently I had never heard of Pusheen the Cat. I have no idea how as I love cats, love reading internet posts about the funny things that cats do, love looking at pictures of cats doing said funny things, etc, etc, etc. It took my friends on Goodreads and BookLikes reading this for Pusheen to appear on my radar and when I realized that this was up on NetGalley, I quickly requested it.

This book is adorable. If you're a cat owner, you should read this. I recognized so many different beha
Heidi The Reader
As I've mentioned in a few other reviews, my nine year old hates to read. It breaks my heart. I'm constantly searching for titles to pique her interest and I struck gold with this little book, I am Pusheen the Cat.

Usually, when I bring a book home from work for her, she takes one look at the title and then puts it on her desk. Where it sits, until I have to take it back to the library again. This one was a completely different experience. I handed it to her. She sat down. She opened the book and
Liz* Fashionably Late
Thanks for the rec, Noora!

First of all, I need to be honest with you. I don't like cats. Don't hate me yet, I do have my reasons and it has to do with a bad childhood experience... that being said, I love Pusheen. My dogs will hate me if they read this, but I think she's so adorable and cute it's impossible not love her. Can I say Stormy is the most beautiful cat sister in the world? xD

I have the suspicion I may have been a cat in another life... Claire Belton is a wonderful author, I'm not a c
Nora
I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was probably the most adorable thing I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I spend way too much time on Pusheen's blog, giggling like a preschooler at her silly kitty antics. This is a wonderful compendium of many of our favorite kitty's tidbits of advice on how to live the best life: a cat's life. Honestly, it's a good thing Pusheen isn't real or I would've hugged her to death by now. I am seriously jealou
Jack
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Am Pusheen The Cat. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Pusheen changed my life, from the moment I met her. Her beauty, her talent, her modesty. I constantly wanted to reach out and touch her, feel her fur through my fingers. She has an admirable sense of humour, and many hobbies including eating, sleeping, and of course, blogging. She is cunning and intelligent. She loves food, and lives by the 5 second rule. She is perfect. She is Pusheen the Cat.

But seriously, this book is one of
Rose
I knew that I would be sold by Pusheen's first comic collection when I saw one of the panels comparing her to Batman.

"I Am Pusheen the Cat" is an adorable collection of short comics that are based on a series of internet memes that have become wickedly popular (and for good reason!). If it were possible to die of maximum cuteness and hilarity, I probably would've done so over this brief read.

Pusheen, alongside her younger sister Stormy, are showcased in five parts - an introduction to Pusheen,
Lily ☁️
I Am Pusheen the Cat has to be one of the cutest, most adorable books I have ever marveled at, and browsing through it, I more than once wished to be a cat* a child again, just so there would be the slim chance of someone giving this book to me as a present.

*(view spoiler)

But in all seriousness; who could resist this lovely cat?

description

Note: if you have little sisters, or nieces, I’m quite certain they’d
Shannon
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I never wrote a review for this one but I just came across something I have to share:

THERE ARE PUSHEEN PLUSHIES COMING OUT!

Still no real review, but if you like Pusheen you'll like this book. Simple as that.

Absolutely adorable. Thanks NetGalley!
Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms)
Before I read this book, I had assumed that Pusheen was just a Facebook emoticon. I'm so glad I picked this comic up! It's a quick, entertaining, and adorable read. Fans of cute drawings and adorable cats will love this! We get to see Pusheen and all her antics, plus we also see her sister, Stormy.

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 4.44.16 PM

I loved how this book could make you laugh and want to share with other people the cuteness that is Pusheen! I was randomly stopping and laughing at random pages before finishing. This is usually a
Tisha
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are on Facebook, I bet you know Pusheen! She is an ADORABLE little kitten who has some stickers of herself on Messenger.

So this book features that little, fluffy, cute kitten Pusheen and her little sister Stormy. The pages are filled with beautiful and lovely illustrations of them. SOOOOO CUTE!!!! *________*

Just check out these lovely illustrations below-

Note: If you are expecting some fine literature here, well, ummm…then you should avoid this book. It’s just a fun read!
Andrea ❤Ninja Bunneh❤
I have 3 cats. I look at them sometimes and ponder what's going on in their little kitty brains. Pusheen has given me the enlightening answers I seek.

photo pusheen1_zps56053b55.gif

I grinned like a fool while reading.

5 Nutella chocolate chip cookie stars
Skye Kilaen
An adorable little ball of fluff and cuteness. I'm flipping back through it as I write this and I can't help but smile. Great pick for even very young kids or cat people of any age who enjoy a lighthearted cartoon book now and then. For extra enjoyment, procure a child who's already read it and have them sit next to you while you read it and periodically laugh, so the child can lean over excitedly to see what you just read and laugh with you.
Kayla
I am slightly obsessed with Pusheen. I discovered it about five or six years ago, and have loved it ever since. It might because Pusheen is a cat, and I have an obsession with cats. I saw that there was a graphic novel called I Am Pusheen the Cat, and had to check it out. I enjoyed it.

I Am Pusheen the Cat was hysterical. I loved seeing all of Pusheen's adventures, and learning more about her. There's something about her that just so adorable. I especially loved the "Understanding your cat's emo
Sam Quixote
Oct 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Apparently Pusheen the Cat is a super-popular blog by writer/artist Claire Belton, about a fat cat called Pusheen who eats and sleeps all day long - like every other cat on the planet! I was expecting a book in the style of How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You but really this is just a series of repetitive “jokes” that are one-pagers, if not one-imagers, that don’t really add up to much.

For example, there’s a series of images of Pusheen reimagined as colourful dinosaurs that’s exactl
David Schaafsma
Jul 07, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cats
I have three cats in this house and one that is angling to get in. I love cats and am a cat person. And I skimmed some of the five star reviews to see what I was missing about how great this stuff is. And I feel like an old grumpy guy writing this, and I'm NOT grumpy, really I'm not, but yikes, maybe it is all the endless flow of funniest cat videos my kids are watching on You Tube or the endless stream of cat pictures I am seeing daily on Facebook, but this was not really adorable to me. I hope ...more
Diane S ☔
Apparently this cat has a cult following, his own blog and now a book. I am in no way a graphic or comic reader but this was for a challenge so here it is. This silly little book will appeal to cat people. Covers cats at rest, cats eating, cats at play and various other cat activities. The only cat in my family is my married daughter's cat. named Mocha, who is not a very nice cat and I actually believe she is quite insane.
Phoebe Andamo
description
Pusheen is my spirit animal.
Genna
This is really cuteeee!! That cat has a name and it is Pusheen.
MLE
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I have to say that I was a fan of the comic before I picked up this book. There is something about the drawings, and the sense of humor that just really works for me. The author does a really good job capturing the nature, and attitude of cats, and reminds me of the cats that have been part of my family over the years especially the ex-Tom cat, Tommy, that adopted my parents last winter. I love the not too sweet hu
Neil (or bleed)
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So much cuteness!
Tina
I received this as a review copy and I absolutely loved it. I have only vaguely heard of Pusheen the Cat, so most of the content was new to me. And it was brilliant, I loved all of the comics and they all managed to put a smile on my face. An absolute joy to read in the morning to wake up with. The best section had to be the Dino-Cat section which I absolutely adored and of course no one can brave Pusheen!Man.

My only question would be for other users, I have an oldschool kindle so all my picture
Elspeth
I received this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

This book was super cute, with just the right dash of wittiness. Pusheen reminds me of my old cat Fat Kitty, he was my Buddha cat. He would sit at my feel and beg if I was eating a ham salad sandwich. He also hurt himself when he got stuck in the garage, his "limp" lasted over a year mostly coming back when he wanted attention, or if he caught us looking at him.

So I recommend this book to anyone that has been owned by a cat.

You will not r
Diana
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WARNING: CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
Noor Hanis
I bought this book because I really missed my cat back in my home. I could not really find any cats here in the UK, so I'm feeling kind of devastated.

I knew about Pusheen from the sticker on social media and she is indeed cute. I would reread this again whenever I'm feeling down 😁
Gina
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: cat lovers
I realized while reorganizing my book list that I had this one, but I've never read it! Unacceptable! It's as absolutely adorable as you'd expect. Pusheen truly is one of the greatest things to come out of the internet.
2015 Hub Reading ...: I am Pusheen the Cat 5 24 Jun 03, 2015 03:07AM

• Adulthood Is a Myth (Sarah's Scribbles, #1)
  • Owly, Vol. 2: Just a Little Blue (Owly, #2)
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 3
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship
  • Simon's Cat (Simon's Cat, #1)
  • Step Aside, Pops (Hark! A Vagrant, #2)
  • Giant Days, Vol. 2 (Giant Days, #2)
  • Bandette, Volume 1: Presto!
  • Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride
  • The Little World of Liz Climo
  • Princeless, Vol. 1: Save Yourself
  • Robot Dreams
  • Cat vs Human
  • Cat Person
  • Heart and Brain: An Awkward Yeti Collection
  • Sarah's Scribbles: Zine 01
  • Kobato., Vol. 03 (Kobato., #3)