Start by marking “Blue Hill Blood” as Want to Read:

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  252 Ratings  ·  106 Reviews
Henry -
My past is gruesome and unforgettable no matter how hard I try to let go.
Writing is my escape. My only therapy.
When I met my wife, had children, and my career sky-rocketed, I thought I’d never revisit those dark days again.
So, the moment Blue Hill, Maine beckons for me, I go willingly in an effort to write the next big story.
But when a ghost from my past shows up,
Published (first published August 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Hill Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Hill Blood

Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shelby *trains flying monkeys* by: JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
The book opens with a look at Henry's past. It's ugly and it even made my old hateful self have a few feels. He ended up being raised by his grandmother after losing his sister Helen and both parents. Henry goes through hell, I'm not spoiling anything by telling you that part.

Then you meet present day Henry, he has moved on from the horrible tragedy and is now happily married, has two children and is a very successful writer.

He writes a series based on a serial killer named Eli. His series is ev
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

As a reader I love when a book surprised me and this little dark gem sure did. While “Blue Hill Blood” wasn’t the best psychological thriller/mystery I have ever read, I have to say it was quite good, definitely a page turner that kept my attention from start to finish. It was dark, raw, twisted, intense and of course like the title suggest, it was bloody. So it goes without saying this book will f@ck with your mind.

The story fallows Henry McElroy, New York Times Best Selling Author. H
Brandi
description
It's been days. And, I'm still a bit hung up on this one, still processing. Henry's past was so heartbreaking, gah. I have no words. Reading about those events, that day when his 14 year old life was turned up side down, I was horrified and I was hooked.

description

Jumping to the present we meet the man, Henry has become. In his late thirties, he is happily married, the father of two girls, and a bestselling author. Looking for inspiration for his current work in progress he heads to Blue Hill, Maine. Line
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

This book has a 4.59 rating (by people who have actually read the book rather than fangirls just “soooooooo excited for release date and ermagherd squee squee squee”). Know what that means????

Palm Springs commercial photography

Ha! I kill me. In all seriousness, 3 Stars is a good rating for me and I definitely wouldn’t want to discourage anyone from reading this book.

So, about the book - Blue Hill Blood is the story of Henry, a man who experienced some serious fuckupedr
Jennifer Masterson
5 Crazy Ass Stars for "Blue Hill Blood"! This book was one dark, twisted and unpredictable ride!

Henry has a dark past but this past along with his wife Leesa has helped him to become a phenomenal author. He writes books about a serial killer named Eli.

This book goes back and forth in time but it is easy to follow and easy to read. Boy does it twist and turn! I loved the story, I loved the author's writing and I loved the crazy characters that Elizabeth Gray created.

It's hard to write a lot about
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

So where do I even begin... I am utterly stunned and left with a clusterfucks of OMG what the hell did I read!!! And by that I mean it in a total holy shit this book is fucking amazing!!! Yes, Blue Hill Blood by Elizabeth Gray is a must read!!! Hands down I loved everything about this psychological thriller that kept me glued to my kindle. Yes, I practically inhaled this twisted, gritty, raw,bloody and wicked book in one sitting.

So what is
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
****5 "Touch Me Scarface" Stars ****

Hey ! . . . Fellow Goodreaders,

. . . who goes by the name, Blue Hill Blood. This little gem right here cured my book blues . If only I could find a solution to my review rut.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize in advance for this piss poor review. Its been a while; I'm a little rusty. Now, I could be a royal douchebag and spoil the entire book for everyone, but this homey don't play that. Instead, I'm going to list what I appreciate most about Elizabeth Gray'
Kirsten
4 -Reality can be scarier than fiction- stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpsnxd7yt9s.jpg
This town is perfect.

Blue Hill Blood is sure to mess with you and give you the heebie-jeebies. Get your skull condom on, your mind is about to be fucked.

New York Times Best Selling Author, Henry McElroy has a 6 week deadline on his sixth installment of The Kill Town series. The books follow the life of a serial killer Eli Firth, and the towns where his cruel tendencies make them rain red with blood.
His type, if you will, are all the same. Drip
Vanessa
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Black Lies by Alessandra Torre and The Contradiction of Solitude by Meredith Walters
Bloggers!! Limited number of ARCs available for review NOW!! =D

5+ Blue Hill Stars!!

Hands down, one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever read. This book is like NOTHING else out there. It is part Basic Instinct, part Misery, part Gone Girl. Brilliantly written.

All mind fuck fans, can I have your attention please...lol. This is a book that I think you all will love!

Release day - 8/24/15
Michelle
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Helen & Scarface Stars!

The prologue guts you. It's the start of Henry's world crumbling around him. The day he loses everything that is important to him. The day Henry is filled with pain and a darkness that refuses to stay hidden.

Henry's past is gruesome and unforgettable and he can't seem to let it go. When he is a teenager his grandmother gives him a notebook and tells him to write down his thoughts. The writing turns into a therapy of sorts. Maybe even an escape for him. After all he
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Crazy stars

One word to describe Blue Hill Blood is CRAZY. This is not a romance book, this is not an easy book to read and this is one of the darkest books I have ever read.

I consider myself a dark book junkie. I don’t get phase by cheating, rape or torture, that’s all typical for these types of books, but I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I picked up this one. With that said. If you are ready to start this journey with me, you will not be disappointed.

Read this at night, right
Zoeytron
Well, shoot. This one really starts off with a bang, grabbing me right by the ying-yang. That prologue was fantastic, no two ways about it. Then I must have started reading it wrong, the dialogue and I didn't get along very well at all. High sexual content. Don't make a decision based on my review. It really has some crazy good parts, but I am only willing to part with three stars for the whole of it.
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
5 "Eli needs his own book" Stars!!!!

Wow...this book was so good..page turner from start to finish!!!

**Review to Come**
FMABookReviews
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to FMABookReviews by: Vanessa
Blue Hill Road is a dark, demented, and twisted psychological thriller, that will have you questioning your own sanity. At least it did me, because this was not an easy book to read. It was gruesome at times, and crossed the line from "reality to fiction" causing my mind to question what was real and what wasn't. Just as I thought I knew what was going on, the book would take a left turn and we would be on a new, bumpy road.

Blue Hill Blood teaser

The writing was evocative, captivating and sucked me in. It was no-hold
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Typically I wouldn't pick up this sort of book, but let me tell you I am immensely glad that I did.

There's no messing about here, you're thrown right into an intense scene that will pull at your heart strings. It makes an impact.

I was like a shark chomping on a fleshy seal with this book. I could not devour it quick enough. It chilled me, thrilled me and had me chewing all my nails off. It takes you for a messed up ride and I loved every second of it.
Di Covey
This one is going on my Twisted Approved List, so beware, this book is dark and may not be for everyone. A psychological thriller with dark erotic themes.

O.M.G. This was a delicious, decadent chocolate cake of total mind twistery. My craving for depravity has been sated. Go in blind, I haven't read any other reviews, but I'm afraid someone will ruin this story for you.

The prologue will smack you and rest of the book will feel like a blurry mess of all consuming darkness. Henry's a writer of ho
Debbie
My mind was just thoroughly f*@ked! Pass a Newport please!!!!

I don't even know how to write this review because I don't want to give anything away. My kindle is full of notes that I can't share so I will keep this vague and short.

The book started off by gutting me during the prologue and then played to my sympathies as Henry's story continues. I thought I knew, somewhat, how this was going to play out. WRONG!!!

About half way through my chin hit my chest and my mind was all, WTF just happened!, H
Beth
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
My reading this book!

Amy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BOOM! My mind has been blown! I can’t even right now! I have no words. Like what did I just read??

I’m going to be honest with you, I had no real idea what I was going into when I picked up this book. All I knew was that one of my favorite authors was writing a new series under a new pen name. Who is this author, you might ask? It’s author K. Webster. Now, if you know me, then you know that I am a big, huge fan of her books. But, let me tell you, this book; it’s unlike anything you’ve read from
'Q' aka CoCo
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, I couldn't put it down. Blue Hill Blood did what so few books are able to do--it surprised me. Vaguely reminiscent of Stephen King's Misery, Henry is a successful author who just struck a movie deal on his series about a serial killer named Eli. Under a deadline and suffering writer's block, he sets off for the quaint town of Blue Hill for character inspiration and to get his mojo back.
The story is set in Henry's past and present, interspersed with excerpts of his novel in progress. H
Miri
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars.

by Elizabeth Gray
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Fiction, Thriller

IMG_4768

IMG_4765 (1)

Henry -

My past is gruesome and unforgettable no matter how hard I try to let go.
Writing is my escape. My only therapy.
But when a ghost from my past shows up, all of my carefully re
Nancy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Total and Complete Mind Fuck Stars!!!!

I am absolutely certain that K Webster can get me to read any genre she chooses to write and make me love it! This is her debut novel writing as Elizabeth Gray and it is was completely phenomenal!!!! Just so y’all know, this comes from someone who closes her eyes during every scary scene in a movie and hates horror films!!! The problem with doing that while reading is quite obvious… but don’t think I didn’t try this during at least a couple of the scenes i
MandaLee
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOL!
So this book just inspired a new shelf for me.

Jeezus. It's a EASY 5 star read but this is not my usual lane lol. Talk about crazy. This is CRAZY. Like, into the Twilight Zone crazy. And brilliant. The way this story is told? What it's about? Who's twisted and who's even MORE twisted? Brilliant.

If you're looking for a well told thriller type read.... THIS would be a good one!

Normally I'd say 'Happy Reading'...... Not sure that applies here lol!

But shoot fire this book is GOOD!!!!!!!!

**e
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

FUCKING CRAZY ASS BRILLIANT BOOK!!!
JadeSarah.
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Her panties are probably wet from his attention.
He can't wait to steal away her smiles forever."

It's been FOUR DAYS since I read this. I'm totally ready for this review, my mind has totally processed this, right? WRONG. But still, I need to review this and tell you all how freakishly, amazing of a mind-fuck this is. I am still processing my feelings while writing this review so please try and stay with me lol!

First of all I would highly advise having vodka/wine and Ben and Jerry's on stand by
EscapeNBooks
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

"She's a beautiful song that I can't help but get stuck in my head."

This is the debut novel for Elizabeth Gray. However, I have read numerous books under this author's original pen name, K. Webster, and although this story has a different taste than what she would typically write in the contemporary romance genre, the words of Elizabeth Gray blew me away.

"I hitchhiked with Scarface."

I am a reader who loves a good hook. The prologue jolted and jostled me, and also gave me no choice but to read as
Nikki Mccrae
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it really twisted with my mind and had me wanting to scream and throw my kindle at times. I really liked all the characters except for one and I absolutely despised her! I never say much in my reviews so I don't give anything away but I highly recommend this one if you want something to read that will make you not want to put it down and have your emotions all over the place in a good way. (Or you decide if that will be in a good way or not lol) 5 stars from me.
Naia
Wow... What a f'ed up book this was!!! I enjoyed the heck out of it!! This psychological suspense thriller had me on the end of my seat with anticipation. There was a couple of times I had to put the book down because my anxiety couldn't take it. I loved it a lot!
Anyways is it possible to hate the MC's & still love the book? Yeah, that's me right now! It's so wrong that it makes it so right. I did not see the climax of the book coming. Don't ask because I'm not telling you. Read the book!
Natasha Rowlin
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this read! It blew me away, honestly. I’ve read a few of the books by this author under a different pen name, and have enjoyed those, but under this new pen name of Elizabeth Gray the style is already so different. I used to read so many crime novels as a youngster, and eventually I began to pull away from them, just waiting for the originality to come back. The 'good versus bad' is something that I've become a little tired of. I needed another book to propel me back into the psychologic ...more
  • The Goodbye Girl (Red Market, #2)
  • Sweet Jayne
  • Interim
  • The Missing Volume II- Lies
  • Born to Die (Blood Red Bells Saga, #1)
  • Hillary: Tail of the Dog (Hillary, #1)
  • Pushed (Held, #2)
  • Snuff (Snuff #1)
  • Vacant (Empathy, #2.5)
  • Redeeming Rhys
  • With Ties That Bind (With Ties That Bind: Broken Bonds #1)
  • SNAP (The SNAP Trilogy #1)
  • The Darkest Descension (Breaking Insanity, #3)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • The Bad Ones
  • To Murder Matt
  • My Dear Stranger
  • Chosen
Elizabeth Gray is the author of the psychological thriller Blue Hill Blood. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. Elizabeth can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward
“Before I lose my nerve, I slip a hand around her waist and haul her to me. I need to touch her like I need to breathe. With her scent invading me under the covers, I want to bathe in it—to stain my soul with it. She” 1 likes
“He’d already be in some prison yard getting fucked in the ass by some big-ass redneck if he went around killing anytime he pleased. Instead, he bides his time and later indulges in the perfect murder. A murder that’ll have his dick hard for days and his own damn smile lighting up every room he enters. “Grande” 0 likes