Start by marking “Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)

Dragon Mated

(Supernatural Prison #3)

It is said that if you lie with snakes for long enough, you either become a snake or you get bitten and die. Makes perfect sense. Except if you are a wolf. If you are a wolf, you lie in wait, you bide your time, and right when their guard is down you kill that f#@king snake.
Jessa Lebron – currently prisoner of asshole dragon king.

In the epic conclusion to the Supernatural
Published March 18th 2016 (first published March 16th 2016)

Start your review of Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*Might contain spoilers!*
I...I sadly have to say that I'm actually disappointed. I had expected more, or less; depends on how you look at it. I'm happy for Jessa and Braxton, but angry for Maximus, and I still can't connect, nor love Mischa. In fact, I kinda hate her. I guess I had too high expectations for this book considering I loved the first one, and really liked the second one. But well, you can't always love every book in a series, now can you? Anyway, I'm sadden this journey with Jessa i
angela
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb

What an excellent series, every book was written well and full of excitement, action, drama with a fun snarky Jessa and her pack. I can’t say enough about these first three books, they have been a pleasure to read, I’ve enjoyed them immensely. The next books I believe go into the individual lives of some of the awesome characters. I very much look forward to the rest of the books.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was jolly good and finally got to the action I'd been waiting for
Gia
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Happy Days, Dragon Mated is finally here!

What can I say about this final installment in the Supernatural Prison trilogy, how about I liked it, I liked it a lot. But I just didn't love it.

Don't get me wrong it was good, I just didn't feel the same love books 1 and 2 seemed to invoke :( That being said I did more or less read it in one sitting, bar a couple of hours sleep.

I think the problem was it just had a different feel. Now I love Jessa, but there were a couple of times were kept thinking yea
Alaina
For some super odd reason I finished this book forever ago this month and totally forgot to write a review - so here it goes!

Second time read and a first time review.

I'm such a slacker guys!

Dragon Mated is sadly the final book in the Supernatural Prison series. But don't fret because there is a spin off series for people who love this one. I think there's like one or two books out for it but it's been a while since I dove into that one so don't take my word for it just yet.

Jessa and Braxton's re
Andi
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As the last book in this series, I have to say, I think Jessa would agree with me here, It truly is a full course meal for the mind and soul. Enjoy my fellow Supernatural fans, you will not be disappointed. I wasn't.
Kim
I have to say... I'm a little disappointed. In the beginning, the background catch-up was a little too verbose - a little too 'explain-y', so the dialogue felt forced and awkward. The author should have spent a little more page-space on letting us see/feel/infer connections and histories instead of placing it on a platter. As the story went on, obstacles seemed just a little too easy to overcome; the resolution too quick and simple. I was certainly disappointed in the end. The first two books ha ...more
Megpie
-May Have Spoilers!!!-

This was a wonderful conclusion to Jessa's story! I was kind of worried that this finale book wouldn't live up to the battle and climax it's been working up to but thankfully it nailed it! The battle at the end was epic and kept me on the edge of my seat!

Jessa is put through hell through this last book but like always she has her boys with her. And her and Braxton.... -swoon- I adore them! I can admit though, I got a little bored while they were all stuck in Faerie but it
taveena kade
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Do I wish this was a reverse harem? Yes. Do I really care? No not really.

Other than what I wish would’ve happened, I have no complaints about this conclusion to the Supernatural Prison series:)
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
4.5 Stars

The epic conclusion to the trilogy that wasn’t as epic as it should’ve been

This is it, final book in the trilogy, which would see our heroes go and kick some ass. Battles for survival, save the world as we know it and badassery and epicness all around. Except somewhere along the way the epicness was kind of toned down a bit too much.

You have a great evil, someone who terrorised the world until he was put on a time out. Now 1000 years later the time out has ended and the evil is back. Ex
Carolin
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
First off: I LOVE THIS SERIES
I love that Jessa likes food so much
I love the hotness of the Compasses
I love that Braxton is with Jessa
I love that the pack is so close
... and there is so much more!!!

But before you read any further, I love this series and the author(in case you didn't know) and would rate this whole trilogy 4/5.
The review I wrote down below however is more about the things in this particular book, which kind of made me like the series a little less. This is mainly bc I was kinda f
Lisa
Jan 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Noooooo, this third and final instalment has completely RUINED the whole series for me!
It's just awful. The first two books have the odd cliche and a tonne of arrogant phrases and predictable occasions, but I could overlook them because the story had a good pace and was interesting.
In this one the romance and happenings with the main characters is slow and downright dull.
What was with the first section with The Dragon King- this could've been so much more interesting. I love a strong female cha
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Just didn't do it for me. 2 stars.
TJ
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Great action, thoroughly engaging story - the protracted amount of time chasing through alternate worlds and back just isn’t’ my cuppa.
Danielle (Life of a Literary Nerd)
An entertaining conclusion to just a really fun series. I did feel like the story was a little dragged out, but honestly, it didn't bother me enough to effect my enjoyment so I really don't care. I loved seeing the final battle between Jessa, the Compasses, and the Dragon King. And I'm excited to see what happens in the companion novels.
Taniqua Cary
Well, I'm not sure. I liked this enough but not nearly as much as the first two. And definitely not as much as any of her other books. Idk maybe I should have reread the others first who knows. I didn't like Mischa the moment she was introduced in the first book, and I still don't but I like her a slight bit more after this. I think I just wanted Jessa to have all the Compass brothers to herself lol. It was still okay though, just not what I was so excited for.
Steph
(Rating: ✮✮✮½)

I was a little disappointed with some of the side character storyline (lack of) endings, until I saw Jaymin has some Supernatural Stories planned. So, hopefully/thankfully, those loose ends will eventually be wrapped up. Aside from that, I felt this was a good ending to a fun NA trilogy.
Jennifer Collins
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! I loved this entire series but I think Jaymin has kicked it up for the final book. I laughed, cried (sometimes at the same time), got mad and happy for the entire pack. This is one book I didn't want to put down until the end you won't be disappointed it has everything you need action, romance, love, heartbreak, the works!
Anam
Dec 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, jaymin-eve
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘ <--- yeah what she said :/ ...more
Steven Smithen
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic ending to a truly fun adventure. Jaymin does it yet again with plenty of surprises and twists. Definitely didn't see most of it coming. I can't wait to read the spinoffs.
Katy
Nov 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 55%. This series went downhill so fast I have whiplash.
Joyce
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I don't think it's fair to say that the series is complete. In my opinion, this book/series ends on a cliffhanger. Throughout all three books, I came to like all of the brothers - especially Maximus - and want to know what happens to him!

How I feel about this third installment is indicative of how I feel about the series in general. It was entertaining because of the likable characters and fun action, but I really wish there was more emphasis on the romance. That's all I can say. It was fun read
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great story by Jaymin, I really liked the kinda conclusion with this series. But it still left question about the brothers, I’m looking forward to there own stories.

Better review to come.
Prerana
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother.

Wow.

I can't believe this is over.

Wow.

asdlkfj ;awiejfyioadw\jfviorweuq iodfjiodea feruidjqpl;oi jusdklajhri kladfjs;nkajdskfj;yuioad wc oisfpewo iupqcroic upewoicrun,poewi

I don't even know what to say right now.

My emotions are all a tangled mess.

Wow. I'm in a jumble of thoughts and feelings all because of this book.

I don't know what to say.

Okay.

Let me breathe. I am breathing. Breathing is occurring.

This will be a mildly coherent review, interspersed with lots of feeling outbursts. It
Valerie
4 1/2 stars

I admit to being nervous when I started this book. I loved the first two in the series but I don't know this author enough to be sure that the ending of a trilogy will work out well. And there is this little matter of a choice that Jessa will have to make in this book. Yeah, I shouldn't have worried.

I love it when an author can surprise me. It doesn't happen often but this time it did. I was expecting one thing and got something completely different. I was happy about the choice and t
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Sarah Leenart
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book had it all, I think I spent at least half the book with my breath held. There was just no let up in the action for Jessa in this final of the trilogy of Dragon books featuring Jessa and the Compass boys. From the moment we hit the first page running there as no let up, as Jessa finds herself in the hands of Larky (snort), evil dragon king. Not knowing who is friend or foe, it is a complicated journey and Faerie proves to be a dangerous place for all. Whilst the 'bad guys' were ver ...more
Jillian
I loved this series so much! I can't even deal. I will be reading these books again for sure.

Dragon Mated is book 3 of the Supernatural Prison series. It is the conclusion of all that has happened throughout the series.

I loved Jessa, the Compass quads, and Louis so much. I loved their relationship. I loved their loyalty to each other. I loved their powers. I loved it all. If I could jump into this book to be part of their lives, I totally would.

I'm glad there is a spin off series with the sec
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The most aggravating part of this book was waiting for the rest of my ARC readers to finish it so we could all geek out with each other. ;)
Not sure any review I write could do it justice. Plenty of action, twists and turns, Jessa's typical internal and external curses that make you laugh out loud and some surprises. Usually, I can tell where a writer is going to go; I rarely am taken aback with a twist but this time, I was. Doh! Eve doesn't disappoint her fans with this ending. I laughed, I crie

• Wrath of The Gods (The Titan's Saga #2)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Third Term (Dragon Fire Academy, #3)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
  • Second Term (Dragon Fire Academy #2)
  • The Princess Must Strike (Storm Princess Saga, #2)
  • Prophecies (Darkblood Academy #4)
  • Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy #1)
  • The Princess Must Die (Storm Princess Saga, #1)
  • The Princess Must Reign (Storm Princess #3)
  • First Term (Dragon Fire Academy #1)
  • Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year Two (Dark Fae Academy #2)
  • Neutral (Curse of the Gods #4.5)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Two (The Bloodwood Academy, #2)
Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold close to two million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy w ...more

Supernatural Prison (3 books)
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
  • Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison #2)