Start by marking “The Lightning Legacy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
The Lightning Legacy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #2)

The Lightning Legacy

(The Lightning Witch Trilogy #2)

When Delaney Hagen died, she really thought she would stay dead. Her whole reality was shattered when she learned of a prophecy that foretold not only of her death, but that she, a lightning Witch, would rise as a werewolf. She is being held against her will by Mitch, the werewolf who killed her. He is hell bent on using her in every way. She must get away from him and ...more
Published July 28th 2015 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing (first published July 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Lightning Legacy, please sign up.
Emily Cyr Hey Amy! It should be out lat October! Keep an eye out!
Sarz Scratch that, I just found your Facebook page with updates :)
Scratch that, I just found your Facebook page with updates :)
Good luck with the writing, I'm reeally looking forward to reading The Lighting Progeny x(less)

Start your review of The Lightning Legacy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #2)
Hollie
Another damn cliffhanger......... GRRRRR

I thought this was only a 2 book series. My bad. This book ended much like book 1 - with betrayal and a brutal cliffhanger. Book 3 has yet to be released and I won't be continuing this series. The storyline was decent but felt repetitive. It seemed to drag on. Im glad it was offered as a kindleunlimited and once again the cover was beautiful, but sadly this isn’t one I recommend or a series I will personally continue.
Stephanie
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!

I have been waiting for this sequel for several months,and it absolutely did not disappoint! Such a good book. I love the chemistry between Reid and Delaney, and I'm happy Troy is back too! Lots of twists, and definitely some disturbing parts, but still, it was one I couldn't put down until I finished it. Cannot wait for book 3
Vettech
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Part two in The Lightning Witch Trilogy was just as exciting as the first. This was a fast paced action packed story with hot sexy wolf-shifter Reid and his new mate Delaney....who is now a wolf-shifter as well as a witch. Get this great read people and see our girl kick some serious butt. Loved the secondary characters too, especially her friend Troy....who is also now a witch, able to throw fireballs with some amount of accuracy. The showdown with the evil rotten wolf-shifter Mitch proves to ...more
of books & portkeys
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book took the first book and blew it out of the water. I couldn't image the story getting more intense, but it does. Add in a generous helping of love and you've got a brew filled with mystery, deceit, and a turmoil. The perfect combination for a dark thriller.
Melanie Marsh
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Lightning Legacy picks up right after The Lightning Prophecy. This book is seriously emotional. The highs are super high, and the lows are so freaking low. But good god are they good. Sometimes I can’t decide if this author loves her characters or absolutely hates them!

As we saw in The Lightning Prophecy, the characters here have a sense of humor that help them seem like real people instead of just one dimensional characters. They are multifaceted and unique in their own special ways
Kristen
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Delaney and Reid are firmly in love, but she's kidnapped by a crazy werewolf determined to break her down until she submits to mate with him.

Delaney and Reid are both locked up in jail cells hours apart from each other, both determined to get out and reunite. Delaney goes down a road that does break her down. But her journey of healing builds her into a better and stronger person. Both learn a lot more about who Delaney is from the same god who gave her the lightning powers.

This doesn't end
Lora
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Addicting, well written

Love the details, fast read, can't wait for book 3. Really like this author. Good action (love scenes, too) but the concept is new and well-developed. Twists when. You want it, and when you don't!
Shannie
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Much better than the 1st book! Loved it! Boo at cliffhanger tho lol
Elizabeth
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH my God this story has me like ahhh! No words can explain how badly frayed my emotions are...like a genuine rollercoaster. Emily continues to leave me bouncing on the edge!
Michelle
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
CANNOT wait for the next!
Richard Fish
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good follow up

This is a exciting follow up in this series I enjoyed it and found myself smiling and laughing at times look towards the next one.
Joyce H
Carly
Sep 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• If
  • The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #0.5)
  • Box of Frogs (The Fractured Faery, #1)
  • The Dragon's Wing (Kit Davenport, #2)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport, #1)
  • Isle of Darkness
  • Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #6)
  • Wicked Hexes (Cursed Coven, #12)
  • Immortal Hexes (Vampire Mates)
  • Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #4)
  • Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #5)
  • The Viper's Nest (Kit Davenport, #4)
  • Don't Rush Me (Nora Jacobs, #1)
  • Shoot the Messenger (Messenger Chronicles, #1)
  • Pathfinder's Way (The Broken Lands, #1)
  • Soul in Darkness

The Lightning Witch Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Lightning Prophecy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #1)
  • The Lightning Progeny (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #3)
“Thank God I didn't have to see his smug face. Sometimes, I wished I had a pie that I could smash into it. Well, if by pie I meant anvil, then yes. I smiled at the visual. I really was sick.” 2 likes