Start by marking “Uncommon Stock: Exit Strategy (The Uncommon Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Uncommon Stock: Exit Strategy (The Uncommon Series, #3)

Uncommon Stock: Exit Strategy

(Uncommon #3)

The final book in The Uncommon Series, the bestselling tech startup thriller trilogy.

Mara Winkel is America's tech darling, CEO of the fastest-growing startup in the world. Her company, Mozaik, fights financial fraud with its revolutionary software and is hurtling towards a record-breaking IPO.

But just as Mara and her team prepare for the ultimate success, the dark forc
Published July 29th 2015 (first published July 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Uncommon Stock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncommon Stock

Lucas Carlson
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the most exciting and action packed book of the terrific Uncommon Stock trilogy.
Brian's Book Blog
Check out this and all my reviews at Brian's Book Blog

An insider's view of the darker side of startups

The final book in the Uncommon Stock series, Exit Strategy leaves nothing in the tank. Action packed from the beginning as Mozaik fights to stay afloat and tries to bring down the biggest money laundering schemes in the world.

Jennifer O'Donnell narrates Exit Strategy and is perfect for the role. She narrated the other two novels in this series and getting her back for all three was a great idea.
Ricardo
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with the first book in the series, Uncommon Stock version 1.0, because as a startup founder it proved incredibly cathartic to read a beautifully crafted fiction work about a college dropout turned entrepreneur who goes through all the stages of joy and despair a founder goes through.

This is why I reached out to the author to thank him and he gracefully agreed to send me digital Advance Review Copies for book 2 and book 3.

I must say that the author's storytelling ability has signif
Jay Batson
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Swell ending

Eliot wraps up the third book with plenty of tension & good writing. I couldn't keep away from it and read it in about 30 clock hours (with off and on reading).

He's been well schooled by his research (thanks, Brad) on what a (rocket ship) tech startup really goes through, the importance of & thinking about things like team decisions, the way an IPO run-up works, and much more. And yet all the authenticity doesn't make it dry - it lends credibility to the story. Kudos.

Maybe it
LuAnne E Schurtz
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally! So Happy for the 3rd Book

I was so happy when the final book in the trilogy came out-everything finally came together. It was a little difficult for me to remember the first book and its characters by the time I got to read this final book, but by the second half they all came together. Loved the mix of technology, finance,mystery and a really good story. Recommend all 3 (in order)!
Denise Pursifull
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read all 3 of the Uncommon Stock books and couldn't put any of them down! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Loved the characters! Loved that they were smart, funny and human and so easy to relate to! I only wish there were more of these characters to come! Maybe they'll make a movie! If so, I would stand in line for tickets!
Kevin M Meredith
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing end to the uncommon series.

I always enjoy a good technothriller and I believe this series qualifies. It uses technology that feels like it could be in use today and weaves and enjoyable plot around it.
Sridhar
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to a thriller trilogy. The second book was sort of meh but I literally raced through the pages of this book. The suspense, the thrill, the behind the scenes peek at a tech company preparing for an IPO was fodder for the geek in me.
John
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great finale to the trilogy

The best of the trilogy. A climax that was really exciting and satisfying. I’m going to move on to the other books by this author.
Ian
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
This series got worse as it went on. I wouldn't have read past book 1 had I known this was what we were getting for 3. The author has potential. With a sharper editing pen, hopefully his next endeavor will reach more of its potential.
Claire
Oct 26, 2016
Gregory
Jan 06, 2018
Timothy Shahady
rated it did not like it
Sep 28, 2018
Jul 02, 2019
Michael Olszewski
Oct 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Eliot Peper is the author of Bandwidth, Borderless, Breach, Cumulus, True Blue, Neon Fever Dream, and the Uncommon Series. He's helped build technology businesses, survived dengue fever, translated Virgil's Aeneid from the original Latin, worked as an entrepreneur-in-residence at a venture capital firm, and explored the ancient Himalayan kingdom of Mustang. His books have been praised by Popular S ...more

Uncommon (3 books)
  • Uncommon Stock: Version 1.0 (The Uncommon Series, #1)
  • Uncommon Stock: Power Play (The Uncommon Series, #2)