Start by marking “Staying on Course (Finding our Way #2)” as Want to Read:
Staying on Course (Finding our Way #2)

Staying on Course

(Finding our Way #2)

Adored. Cherished. Worshiped.

Bryce Randolph accomplished the impossible when he stormed back into my life. He repaired my shattered heart and promised to love me forever. My dreams now include a future with the man Ive loved since I was twelve years old. He owns my soul, and a life without each other is not an option.
Sometimes, though, even the strongest bonds are tested.
ebook, 1
Published November 19th 2015 by Ahren Sanders

To ask other readers questions about Staying on Course, please sign up.
Ahren Sanders Hi Rose!
It is almost done. I've confirmed my editor and formatter. I will have a concrete date soon, along with more information- promise.
Thank you!

Start your review of Staying on Course (Finding our Way #2)
Raj
Nov 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
*********may contain spoilers*********

As much as I liked the writing style I tend to dislike books that have a single voice of an 'insecure' heroine especially when the entire plot revolts around a deranged manipulative woman trying to drive her insane and a hero in denial about aforementioned female (although he went through similar events in the previous novel with another woman)

I especially disliked the part where the hero briefly blames the heroine for not coming to him before & warning
Three Chicks
4.5 STARS!!

Review by Lisa Kane

Jeez, how I LOVED this book! I have been waiting for what felt like forever for the sequel to Finding Our Way. Just to recap, Devon has had a thing for her older brother Nate's best friend Bryce. They once shared a passionate kiss, but Bryce felt that Devon was too young and needed to grow up a bit. So he backed off and played the field while he was away for officer training for the Navy. He and Nate have always wanted to serve and the Navy is both of their choices.
NMmomof4
See review of Finding Our Way. I ended up dnf'd it.
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Staying on Course is very much a story that continues on after the final curtain has fallen of the previous book and how our stunning couple came to be; it ended with a happy-for-now so Staying on Course guides us deeper into their relationship and all the intricacies that can either corrode the connection or prove just how solid and unique their love is. Its serious, relatable, mature and above all else realistic in its portrayal of a loving relationship and the woes and struggles that mar even ...more
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Beth Hurley
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Perfect. I was hooked from beginning all the way to the last page. Read this book quickly. I couldn't put it down. I needed to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next. AMAZING LOVE STORY. Can't wait to read more from this author. MUST READ, LOVED IT AND FELT SO MANY EMOTIONS.
Nicla
Would have been a 5 stars read as I love Devon and Bryce but there was just too much angst (view spoiler) for my personal taste. Highly recommend if you don't mind a bit of angst.
April Symes
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic follow up to Finding Our Way. Staying on Course follows Devon and Bryce and we see how things are for them after FOW in this book we get to see them as a couple and the trials and tribulations that they face. When we last saw them in book 1, the book ended on a cliffhanger and as the reader, we had to wait for book 2 to find out what happened and I have to say, this book was worth the wait.
In this story, now we have Devon & her BFF Quinn offered an opportunity to study and
Angie
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay where to begin. I first must say I was given this book for a honest review. When I read book one Finding Our Way I was so sad it ended on a cliffhanger and had to wait for the conclusion. Well let me tell you it was so worth the wait.

Devon Harris has been in love with Bryce Randolph since she was 15 and he was 18. He broke her heart in book one right away and spent the rest of the book winning back her love and her heart.

Now for book two. Bryce finds out Devon and Quinn won a chance to go
Stacey
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Ahren has done it again. Another absolutely freaking amazing story.

I have been wanting more of Devon and Bryce since we got a little tease of them... and I wasn't disappointed.

Staying on course gives you it all, love, pain, loss and courage to go after what you want (I mean if they can do it, so can anyone.)

Bryce and Devon don't have it easy. They are a couple years in the making who finally have to take that leap and when they do its worth it. But they have obstacles to overcome, it doesn't
Moon Reviews
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange of an honest review*

I loved that book!! Loved, loved, loved that book!!! I can easily say that i could never get bored with Devon and Bryce!! This sequel is so well written with the same witty, funny, sexy, adorable characters, lots of twists that keeps the story interesting and a still very hot chemistry between our amazing duo!!!! Enlightening on the navy life, i found myself wondering about those army, navy (ect...) families and feeling with the wives, the
Renee at Book Happiness
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review... I have to say that I fell in LOVE with this couple in the first book Finding Our Way and then comes this piece of amazing and I am blown away and absolutely captivated by thier story.. I read this and the first book within 24 hours and I just loved them

I could sit here and give you some awesome spoilers but I WONT!!! I will say this, This book gave me all the FEELS, from rage, to OMG that did not just happen, all the way to OMG I love Bryce and all his
Gillian
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story follows the lives of Bryce and Devon through many ups and downs, Very well written with a host of other characters to help set the scene. This book is covers many topics including, long distance relationships, trust issues, miscommunication and many more. There is never a dull moment. Though the overriding theme is a possessive determined male!!! Another great book from this author.
Gail Stroker
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to be given an ARC so thank you Ahren! Now about the book...it was sooooooo GOOD! The rest of Bryce and Devon's story was fantastic! As in all of Ahren's other books you fall in love with all of the characters! Well maybe not all you'll understand when you read it. Bryce is such a HOT Alpha male but not over the top. You'll love Devon and don't get me started on her BFF Quinn...she's the BEST! Thank you Ahren for another amazing story!
Becky
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great conclusion! Amazing couple and story! This is one of those reads you come across that pulls you into the story, makes you feel like the characters are your friends. Rarely do you find an amazing story and couple as well as secondary characters in books. I loved Quinn and all her " tormented " words to Bryce.
Hot, sexy, romantic book with some angst.
4 stars not 5 due to cliffhanger in book one.
This book would make a brilliant movie/ tv show.
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-stars
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

First things first. Before you read Staying on Course, you really should read the novella, Finding Our Way. This is where we get the history of Bryce and Devon's relationship and it is well worth the read!

When Devon is fifteen and Bryce is eighteen, Devon confessed her feelings and kissed him. While he didn't come right out and say that he also had feelings for her, he did say that he hoped she still felt that way when she turned
Rebecca
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Staying on Course is the perfect title for Devon and Bryces conclusion because it implies that there is a definite path theyre journeying down, but that the road is sometimes tenuous due to external circumstances, forcing both Devon and Bryce to remain strong despite the distance, the jealousy, the miscommunication, and the time spent apart.

Devons character will both endear and frustrate readers due to some of her actions and her inability to think clearly at times and see the big picture of
Nadine Bookaholic
If you read my review for Finding Our Way then you know I was surprised that it was only a three star read for me since Ahren Sanders books are usually a four or five star read for me. I am happy to say that this book was much more enjoyable.

The connection between Bryce and Devon was definitely felt in this book even with them being apart most of the time. I loved the way they found weekends here and there to go visit one another, but on top of that, the story grew with pulling in new
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
For anyone who knows me at all, you know that I adore this author so much. Every single book she has written has found a special place in my heart. But something happened with Staying On Course. This book not only found a place in my heart, but completely stole it.

This book is everything I want in a great read. It has enough drama to keep it going and make you curse the author a little, it has enough steam to make it hot and it has something special in it that just melted me. It has a romance
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahren has done it again with giving me a book that just blew me away. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this book. It had pain and angst and love and happy moments. This book took on a whole new meaning of fighting for love. If I wasn't already in love with Bryce from the first book, I most definitely am now. Dev and Bryce have so much to overcome. And man does Nate and Quinn jump in and help out. I'm telling you, Quinn had me rolling on the floor laughing so many times and I felt like that ...more
K.L. Donn
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Staying on Course Ahren Sanders 4 stars from NADBB. Reviewed by Elizabeth.

This is the continuation of Bryce and Devons story. As their relationship progresses they are faced with new and bigger problems. Bryces naval career and Devons schooling have them separated for long periods of time. They each connect with new people and establish new groups of friends. Their love is tested again and again.

Once again Devon and Bryces romance takes center stage in this one. They are sweet couple and
Lauren
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat, I have to mention that this cover is absolutely gorgeous, but its the story that makes the cover really shine. Devon and Bryces life has been a series of ups and downs. Sure, they are young and in love, but that doesnt mean that they have to face battles together. As Devon works to further her journalism experience, Bryce heads off to military training camp after graduating his ROTC program. Forced to be living a part and Devons travels for her school projects, this couple has ...more
Evette
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved so many things in this book! The romance, the passion, the drama, the friendships and family...Ahren gives it all to us, bringing us a sequel worth the wait.

It was easy to lose myself in this story. AS writes very intense men and Bryce is just what I wanted and Devon deserved. His unwavering focus and dedication make the angsty bits even more heartbreaking. I forgot at times that their official relationship was still new, their history and how interwoven their lives have been making it
Lora
5 out of 5 stars

While I enjoyed Finding Our Way (the novella that began the story of Devon & Bryce) there was no way to know that would so deeply fall in love with these characters. This story had me from the beginning and I knew that it was going to be hard at some point, but I pushed through and Im so glad I did.

My emotions were all over the place with this book and I loved every second of it. The romance and secrets and trials and tribulations that lead these characters on their paths is
Jeneane
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now that Bryce and Devon are a couple can they handle a long distance relationship? Will there be too many obstacles for them to get thier HEA? Or can they defeat the obstacles and live HEA? Bryce and Devon are both following thier dreams but some are out to destroy them. Will thier love conquer all? Ahren Sanders does a great job with this emotional conclusion to the epic love of Devon and Bryce. They have loved each other since they were kids but age differences and outside forces kept them ...more
Daniela Rodriguez
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Every book that Ahren writes always gets me. I get so into the story. I Argue with them, cry, and laugh with them. The relationship Bryce and Devon share is special and I love it. Bryce has that hot alpha male thing going on and I love it. I love the overprotective qualities that Ahren's characters tend to have. In the beginning Devon talks about going to Israel (I won't go in detail about it) and Bryce is like noooo wayyy. That scene made me laugh because his over protective side came out so ...more
Catherine Arnaud
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I want to thanks for the ARC given. I love how Arhren writes, you feel tne story, you connect with the characters, another winner for me.
After the ending of "Finding our way" , I was anxious for this book. Will they have finally their happy ending or will they endure more obstacles ?
Bryce is the best boyfriend you can ask for, but sometimes I want to punch his face, how can he be so naive sometimes.....Another "bitch" appears in this book tempting their relationship...
Devon is more
Whitney Mcgregor (A Literary Perusal)
4.5 Stars

Bryce and Devon's story will tug at your heartstrings, make you sigh, make you a little crazy, and will definitely entertain!

Ahren always has some drama to her stories and this is no different. Just when things seem perfect, at least one thing has to go wrong. And poor Bryce and Devon deserve an HEA.

I fell completely in love with Bryce and Devon is a strong heroine. She has her struggles but she's not a pushover which is great as she is able to fight for what she wants (her man and her
Sherri
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is a perfect sequal to Finding Our Way. Bryce and Deon and celebrating their engagement. After the hurt and heartache, they have finally put the past in the past and are moving forward. With Bryce in the Navy and Devon finishing her schooling to pursue a career in photo journalism, things are likely to get complicated.

This book is well written, smooth flowing and easy to read. The imagery is amazing. I could picture every scene. The characters, their emotions and
EscapeNBooks
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Guest Review by Tammy Cole

This book picks up right where Finding Our Way left off. I just loved Devon and Bryce together. Bryce was so committed to Devon and their relationship even though at some parts I wanted to scream at him for his decisions. But one thing you could not fault him for was his total love and devotion to Devon.

"Yes , you know how much I love you, but do you know how much I love us?"

Ahren Sanders did an amazing job on this book. I loved every second of this book. I was
« previous 1 3 next »

• Reining Her In
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • Saved (Wanted, #2)
  • Treacherous
  • Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)
  • His Ward
  • Step Lover (Forbidden #2)
  • The Girl in the Painting
  • Fault Lines
  • Scarred by Love (Scarred by Love, #1)
  • Amor loco nunca muere (Bad Boy Series #3)
  • Reapers and Roses (Grove High School, #1)
  • Thorn in the Dark (Grove High School, #2)
  • Entangled In You (Sibling Rivalry)
Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the real me. I grew up in the

Finding our Way (2 books)
  • Finding Our Way (Finding our Way #1)