Start by marking “Ghost Hope (The PSS Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Hope (The PSS Chronicles, #4)

Ghost Hope (The PSS Chronicles #4)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Olivia Black does not feel safe. Nightmares plague her sleep and haunt her days. If she has to endure one more minute stuck in a safe house in rainy Portland, she's going to lose it. When Mike Palmer sneaks off to find her sister Kaylee without her, it's the last straw. She has to do something.

Then Palmer's hackers find the Dome on a satellite feed: dark, abandoned and sm
Published June 2016 by Ripley Patton (first published March 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Hope

Dianne
Were they the product of government science gone wrong or are they something more? Children born with special “abilities.” Children treated like Guinea pigs and lab rats. Olivia Black has suffered under the brutal care of Dr. Fineman and she is now physically free, but her emotional and mental self is still caught in the horrors of her CAMFer capture and imprisonment. She still remembers when her ghost hand was cut off.

Now in a command center, hideout she again feels caged, but the computer hac
Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books
I absolutely love this series, and the series just gets better in this 4th book. I was amazed at some of the revelations that came about to the source of PSS. Very cool, I really felt it was believable, and got sucked into the story once again.

Since this is the 4th book, I do not want to give anything away to the previous books. So will just say if you have not started this series yet, you need to start now. You will fall in love with the characters, like I did.

A very satisfying ending to a wond
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received this eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

4 “Come Home To The Dome” Stars!
A Wonderful Conclusion to an Exciting, Young Adult Journey!

Where They Are...
Ghost Hope picks up just after the previous book, Ghost Heart, ends.

The CAMFers and the Hold are struggling to regroup after Olivia’s powerful displacement.

Olivia, along with her mom, Mike Palmer, Samantha, Grant, Passion and two of the hackers from B-Ominous are hidin
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
At A Glance
A solid ending to the series.
The Good
To make a long story short, the whole series is about Olivia's life turning upside-down when she finds out she has PSS (a rare birth defect) in her hand. PSS makes certain parts of your body go ghost-like and sometimes you have certain abilities with the PSS body part. Olivia has no choice but to team up with Marcus and his group to find other people with PSS to fight against the CAMFers who are trying destroy them.

Ghost Hope brings us a lot of
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The story so far... Olivia Black was born with a rare birth defect known as Psyche Sans Soma, or PSS. Which means instead of having a regular hand she has a glowy hand made of ethereal energy.
One day in school her hand started acting weird, it reached inside the body of another student (Passion) and pulled some razor blades from her body. From that point on Olivia's life has been turned upside down. She has met Marcus and his group who are searching out people on a list, all of which have PSS t
Amy Rosenkoetter
Outstanding series!

I regularly get intimately involved with a series that I'm reading, but this series took it to an entirely new level. To say I was riveted through the last two books would be an understatement. The first two books were a little lighter in style, but contained excellent action. This is truly one of the finest young adult series that I have ever and certainly one of the most unique and fascinating concepts I've ever encountered in sci-fi.

Personal disclaimer : I sought out the a
Mieneke
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, 2016, fantasy
With Ghost Hope Ripley Patton brings her PSS Chronicles to a close. Patton's series is one that has to be read in order to really get the entirety of it and discussing the last book of the series without giving any spoilers for prior books is impossible. So take this as your spoiler warning.

It is worth noting that this is the final book in the series, which is always a bit scary, especially if you’ve really enjoyed the series so far, because will the author stick the landing? And while Patton hi
Rachel Barnard
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After everyone was displaced at the end of Ghost Heart, Olivia is with Mike Palmer stuck waiting for the hackers to find out where the dome and everyone else went. Mike Palmer leaves to find Kaylee. The hackers find the dome and Olivia is ready to go back because her goal is clear: get into the computers in the dome and find out everything the CAMFers and the Hold know about PSS, what they’ve been doing, and what they’ve done. Olivia doesn’t plan to stop at finding the research, however, she has ...more
Richa
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, for-review
Originally posted on City of Books

Ghost Hope is the fourth and final book in the PSS Chronicles, and I've got to say it was a very satisfying finale. Though the novel itself is on the shorter side, it's packed with action and intensity and lots of emotion. I've gotten to know these characters so well over the series and can't help feeling like I'm a part of their lives. When that ends, it's inevitably sad, but I really enjoyed this last part of their journey.

The book picks up where Ghost Heart l
Mercedes Roth
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received a free ARC in exchange for an honest review**
Shit. Excuse my French, but shit! So, I may or may not have cried and laughed and got angry...I may or may not be upset that this is the last book in this fantastic series.
This book is the finale of a fantastic, inventive, original series that will have you constantly guessing, sitting on the edge of your seat, and closing your eyes because you're a little terrified to see what happens next. There are a lot of books out there that do the
Maria
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

The conclusion to the PSS chronicles takes you through many of the characters you've come to know throughout the other three books. You see things from many different perspectives as each group is working not only to find each other but to figure out the ultimate truth about their PSS and how it came to be.

The story is intense throughout and every question you've had finally gets answered. There is still a lot of evil out there trying to stop Olivia and the others from finding out the t
Angel Leya
Just when it looks like the band is back together, they're split apart again, and this time Olivia has displaced an entire complex. Something big is brewing, and they'll need to figure out how to take advantage of the situation if they hope to change the world for the better.

What a stunning conclusion. It's incredible, sweeping, and it will draw you in in the most astounding way. I have to wonder at the author's inclusion of the mural, as it seems to point to something that never occurred in thi
Karley Jones
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Well...did i see it going the way it did..no bit thats what made it great.
The story kept you turning the page to see what would happen and you cant help but love the characters
Sahar Sabati
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** Full review available on Sahar's Blog. ***

Once again, Ripley Patton delivers. Ghost Hope is a great ending to a series with many a high. While the writing is tight, the plot engaging, and the characters well developed, for me the main reason to read this book remains its lead character, Olivia Black.

There is still quite a dearth in strong female characters available in youth adult literature. While there have been some strong ones that have made an appearance in recent years, these are not e
The Book Beacon
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I am a huge fan of The PSS Chronicles - if you are new to the series and the author, do yourself a favor and get Book 1 (free!) and Book 2 & Book 3 for $.99/each. For less than two bucks you will be enthralled by the adventures of Olivia Black and company, and you will be glad you took a chance on this series. You will be able to read them back to back, which will help with remembering all the characters and events (I needed a reminder between books).

There is humor, adven
Lindsey
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I’ve been religiously following the PSS Chronicles since its beginning, and I must say that I have not been let down. The fourth and final installment of this series was the thrilling conclusion that this series needed. I enjoyed every minute of it and will definitely go back and reread this series someday.

The only thing that I could find fault with is the fact that maybe it shifted POV too much (because I like Olivia so much!) but I really did enjoy getting to see what was happening in the worl
Tanya Johnson
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book of this series. In this book all things that you have been questioning get answered. There are many ups and downs in here just like all the others with just the right amount of action. I fell in love with this series right from the start on Ghost Hand and I will admit that I am sad to see this series come to an end but I'm happy with the ending. If you have read the previous three books, you will not be disappointed!
Shelly Pfeiffer
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to a great series!!

I love the wrap up on this series! Kept me engrossed through whole book. I highly recommend it! Only problem was it ended.
Forrest
Jan 09, 2017
Carolyn
Jun 05, 2018
  • The Soul's Mark Series Boxed Set
  • Here They Lie (The Bloodstone Legacy, #1)
  • The Sacrifice (The Golden Key Legacy #2)
  • Kidnap (The Billionaire Series - Book 1)
  • Angelic Blood (Blood, #5)
  • Awakenings (Kiera's Quest, #1)
  • Breaking Rules
  • Dreamweavers
  • Titanium Texicans
  • Game Master (Skeleton Key)
  • Heat of the Moment (Sisters of the Craft, #2)
  • A Fox's Tail (American Kitsune, #2)
  • Out of Time (Out of Time #1)
  • The Prophecy (A Dragon's Tale, #1)
  • Five (Maor #1)
  • The Regent's Gamble (Spellbound Consortium, #1)
  • Forged in Death (The Death Wizard Chronicles, #1)
  • The Talented

Ripley Patton lives in Portland, Oregon with one cat, two teenagers, and a man who wants to live on a boat. She is an award-winning short story writer and author of The PSS Chronicles, a young adult paranormal thriller series.

Ripley doesn't smoke, or drink, or cuss as much as her characters. Her only real vices are writing, eating M&Ms, and watching reality television.

More about Ripley Patton

The PSS Chronicles (4 books)
  • Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1)
  • Ghost Hold (The PSS Chronicles, #2)
  • Ghost Heart (The PSS Chronicles, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
  • Just a Drop of Water
  • One Moment
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)
    $16.99 $1.99