Start by marking “Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)” as Want to Read:
Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)

Breaking Fate

(Fallen Guardians #2)

An immortal without a soul is bad enough. But when his only tether to remaining honorable is his addiction to bone-crushing pain, it makes Blaéz a dangerously loose cannon.

A Guardian sworn to protect mortals from supernatural evil, Blaéz straddles the edge of darkness as his needs grow. When a good deed brings him to the doorstep of a female unlike any other, one whos
Published September 15th 2015 by GL Hunter (first published September 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Fate, please sign up.
Georgia Hunter At this moment, there's 7 Guardians. But sometimes I do tend to write stories for certain side characters.

Start your review of Breaking Fate (Fallen Guardians, #2)
Maayan
4.5 "little sun" stars <3

Blaéz was the epitome of a broken, tortured Hero. My god. My heart broke for him. The things he went through.. The things he had to suffer at the hands of evil... The devoid life he was living now.. It was one unfilled blackness.. He lost his emotions eons ago when his soul was stolen by evil powers. All was left was a vacant shell, a ruthless killer without emotion walking through the motions of eternity, each day felt the same as the one before.

description

"He was a soulless bast
CC
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now this was an awesome story! I loved it! I thought the pacing was so much better than the first book in the series. Plus it was LOADS steamier! I love the tortured hero Blaez and the heroine Darci. She really stuck by him even when he did some really boneheaded stuff. But she loved him and proved it many times over. Blaez was a great tortured hero. It was an emotional story that had me a little worried at the end. But I liked the little bit of angst.

Safety Gang (view spoiler)
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon

Excellent Story.

I have to say Georgia Lynn Hunter is amazing. The way she tells her stories is beyond outstanding. She doesn’t miss a beat. She keeps you coming back for more, eager to grasp a hold of the next scene.

I adored Aethan from book 1. He was an awesome alpha hero. But, it was different with this alpha. Blaéz was all about suffering. I felt his pain, his agony, his torture. This author put me there with him.

About three quarters into the story the drama took over. The suspense started
Cathrina Constantine
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Breaking Fate!!!

Georgia Lyn Hunter writes with energy and passion! Breaking Fate is filled with emotion, sensual desires, and hard hitting action. The mc, Blaez is an immortal guardian sent to earth to protect humans from demons. He's powerful, dark, and sexy, and has no soul. His only way to feel anything is through pain, and he definitely likes to feel pain. Until he discovers Darci, then he's starting to feel...something.

To explain more fully about the immortal guardians, here's the
Katharine
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!

I think this was my favorite in the fallen guardian series! Wow...just wow!!! I loved everything no negatives at all, great work I can't wait until the next one comes out... So I guess there is one negative is the waiting to read the next in this beautifully done series! I love Georgia Lyn hunter;) I give this book 10stars! A must read especially if you love bad ass men;)
Annike
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I just stumbled across this series a few days ago, and have already read the first two books (just downloaded the third) I got to say that this is an amazing series by a truly talented writer. Can't wait to read more from her.
Carolyn
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blaéz and Darci

This is a fantastic book. Blaéz has always interested me in the other book. I wondered why he liked to be hurt. We find out in this book and it is haunting and heart wrenching. Blaéz finds a teenager being beaten at his underground fight club and after saving him takes him to his Aunt Darci’s house. The minute Blaéz meets Darci he is attracted to her. In fact, he can’t stay away from her. She actually makes him feel. That is something he has not done since his time in Tartarus. Th
Samantha Thompson
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this series! Blaéz and Darci were so sweet and their story was surprising and beautiful. I couldn't put it down and finished it in one night 😍
Kristy
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. Blaez is amazing and I loved seeing the characters from book 1 as well.
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaéz is an Immortal Guardian, but his past has kept him in pain and torture for so long. He meets Darci when her nephew gets himself into some trouble, and their immediate connection is felt. They were destined to find each other somehow, but will they be able to stay together? The evil forces here (I hate Maloch!!) have kept Blaéz chained to his duties, but can Darci save him? Can he save Darci? Amongst the action and the good versus evil battles, there was also so much heartache! My heart hur ...more
Jamila
Mar 25, 2017 rated it liked it
i liked this but ti thought it was soooo similar to Darkness Undone. I mean the story seriously isn't that different if you really think about it.
Miguel Anthony
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with the Celt!

I can’t wait to read more of these amazing warriors and their blessed mates I hope they have children!!! That would be an even bigger blessing!
Michelle Leah Olson
Our review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:
--Actual rating 4.5 Skulls

An enchanting world of danger and darkness, Hunter captivates with her sexy tale of fallen gods, demons, and forbidden love that conquers all.

Imagine if you will a broken hero (you know the ones we all love!!), one that was tortured for ages and left a shell of a man. One who goes out of his way to hurt himself just so he can FEEL. That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Blaez. He was left an emotionles
Lexee Toste
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This book was great!! I loved Darci and Blaez! They were great characters. Blaez lost his soul in Tartarus and when he meets Darci he starts feeling again, but only when around her. He doesn't know why but he can't stay away from her. They have to deal with the fact that Blaez still gets called to tell because of his lost soul and all that it means. He has kept secret from a lot of people and they come out. Blaez doesn't feel worthy and thankfully Darci sees to the heart of the matter
Jennifer Pillay
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing Author that created a World that evoked all my senses & emotions. The intense pain Blaez endured and only Darci could release him. I felt every hideous infliction upon him. I had to set the book aside for a few days as I cried for Blaez. I am sure Georgia Lyn Hunter felt everything Blaez endured. Characters so well entwined. Captured me from the first page. Fantastic. The Fallen Guardian Series will sure make an amazing TV Series.... More Of Your Amazing Books. If only they can be rel ...more
Sara Baskin- sands
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sensual and sexy! The author has done an amazing job, this book has it all, edge of my seat, nail-biting suspense, and a plot that grabbed my attention from the first page. Hunter has out done herself again.Fantastic series~ Do yourself a favor and read this series !!!!
Mandy
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After finishing the first book in this brilliant series I had to read more. I was so glad I did, this second book in the Fallen Guardians series was as exciting and mesmerizing as the first book.
This book concentrates on Blaéz, one of the guardians who were banished to Earth to look after the mortals and protect them from the Demons and Demonii that would come to kill the mortals. He lives in a beautiful castle on its own island with his fellow guardians. All of the guardians were super alpha ma
Susan Hutchinson
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second full length novel in Georgia Lyn Hunter’s Fallen Guardians series. This time, it’s the story of Blaez, the soulless (literally) son of the Celtic goddess, The Morrigan. He’s been without his soul since Lucifer ripped it from him three and a half millennia ago and as a result, has no emotions. That’s true until he meets the mortal librarian, Darcy. What follows is a heart wrenching tale of love, travail and just enough hope to get you to an HEA. Hunter is a master at weaving ta ...more
Erica
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book… wow! Georgia Lyn Hunter has left me completely speechless. The twist at the ending was completely unexpected. And while I had some idea of where the story was going, I definitely did not see the events happening like they did. While the story can easily be read as a stand alone, I recommend reading book one first to get more of the background. I loved book one, and this one completely blew me out of the water!
Genia Dagenhart
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Of i could give it 10 stars i would

I rarely give a book five stars but,
Breaking Fate was the best book I have read in a long time. I fell in love with Blaez literally wanted him. Wow and Darci was great also. There were times I wanted to cry and I didn't want the book to end. The first book in this series want as good. I bet I read it again.LOL
Debra
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just gets Better

Oh my goodness what an exciting time. I could not put this book down. In fact, tnis my 2nd time ready this and im still enthralled. On to the next one.. I love this series!!!
Elaine
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is well written, every emotion you can think of is in the pages, words flow and develop into any amazing story!! Will Darci and Blaze get their happily ever after or will the powers that be, be their destruction?
Katie
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend reading this
and the rest of the series
Stunning.
Charyl Greenia
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

This series is right up there with Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Loving it! For anyone who is a fan of the brotherhood this is a must read. Very well done
Darcy Moore
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book!

It's amazing how love can fix a lost soul and help heal past abuse! Love that this story was a concept of that and the strength and support couples must have to overcome any obstacle in life. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Debra
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent - love this story

If I were younger, I would want my own Guardian soul mate. I don't think I have a favorite. Need to read the next book to help me make up my mind.
lorraine liehe
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Well developed story

The emptiness that is Blaez is all consuming until he meets a leannan. Darci doesn’t understand why she can’t connect with the opposite sex until she meets the intensely dangerous stranger at her door step ... this story grips your soul & forces you to feel their anguish.
Tracey Garcia
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Such an emotional story. From reading the 1st book of the series, I couldn't imagine what happened to Blaez to make him seem so cold and emotionless. Watching the struggle between him and Darci was inspiring. Once again, True Love does conquer All..
Lisa Roberts
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a consuming world of dark and danger all things go and it keeps you glue to the pages. Darci is sick a strong willed character and she stands up to Blaez as we get to know his past it's heart breaking and emotional.
I love the guardians it's so cool This world I'm looking forward to more.
Lynn
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the series and so far well worth reading. This one is a bit heart breaking and will have you pulling for Blaez in the seach for his soul. There are suprising supernatural twists all the way to the end. Can't wait to start the next book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bound by Torment (The Alliance Series Book 5)
  • Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Bound by Vengeance (The Alliance, #2)
  • Bound by Darkness (The Alliance, #3)
  • Shadow Man (Grayson Duet #1)
  • Hell on Earth (Hell on Earth, #1)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Domin8 (Detective Sam Collins #1)
  • A Hundred Kisses
  • Ghost Moon
  • Into the Abyss (Hell on Earth, #2)
  • Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Coach
  • Into Hell (The Road to Hell #4)
  • Aces and Eights (Aces High, Jokers Wild #4)
  • The Road (The Road to Hell, #3)
  • Rylin's Fire (The Dracol, #1)
  • Carved (The Road to Hell, #2)
  • Kiss of Death (Hell on Earth, #3)
Georgia Lyn Hunter loves to create characters who’ll take you to the far and beyond to unforgettable adventures, steamy encounters and heart-stopping love stories…

She grew up in the tropical climate of South Africa and currently lives abroad with her family.
An avid reader from a young age, she devoured every book she got her hands on. When she's not writing or plotting her next novel, she loves t

Fallen Guardians (5 books)
  • Absolute Surrender  (Fallen Guardians, #1)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Heart's Inferno (Fallen Guardians, #4)
  • Shattered Dawn (Fallen Guardians #5)

News & Interviews

“If I could, I would hold on to you, never let you go. But I'm fucked up in every way, and would only hurt you.” 4 likes
“She must have been born with a defective love gene. Why else was it so hard to fall in love? Find a little happiness? Everyone did it at the drop of a hat.” 1 likes