Start by marking “World War 97 Part 1 (World War 97 Serial)” as Want to Read:
World War 97 Part 1 (World War 97 Serial)

World War 97 Part 1 (World War 97 Serial)

Jordi Roberts is a soldier but he isn't anyone's idea of a hero He drinks, sees daytime nightmares, and tends to crack under pressure. Even though his brother is the American Conference president, Jordi doesn't trust the government, seeing conspiracies around every corner.

In an era of continual wars, giant motherships prowl the sky, and the people been forced deep into
Published May 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about World War 97 Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World War 97 Part 1

Start your review of World War 97 Part 1 (World War 97 Serial)
Thistle
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
While I loved one book this author wrote, most of the rest of his books haven't worked for me. There was nothing wrong with this story, it just didn't hook me at all. I didn't like the characters, and the world setting didn't interest me much. I gave up early though (17% point), so maybe it would have gotten better if I had stuck with it longer. I just really hadn't liked the main character though, so I jumped ship.
Liquid Frost
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
This is a short launch of a series and takes about an hour to plow through. The finished works (5 books) looks to be about a 300 page book. The action hits quick, with character introduction and scene setting. Since it is a short part to an overall storyline, you can check it out without much investment. I enjoyed this story and it sets the pace for what I think will ultimately be a good story.

Way into the future, Earth is shell-shocked and residents live underground for safety concerns. Those
Jennifer Kyrnin
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for a review. This is part one of a multipart series. It was fast paced and fun. The cliffhanger at the end of this installment was just the right mix of surprise and anticipation to make me want the next episode.
Kimberly Sparks
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow...what a ride

This has started out great. The characters are taking shape. I already have a feel for the main character. I can't wait to see where his story goes from here. From space to living underground...what a ride this will be. I would recommend this book.
Alex
Sheila
Dec 27, 2016
Kat Newman
May 22, 2017
David was born in Australia, but moved to Ireland at an early age. The early globe crossing must have gone to his head, as he has since backpacked through and lived in numerous countries. He grew up on a farm as the eldest of nine unruly siblings, but since his escape, he prefers city living. His electronic engineering degree is currently gathering dust while he tries new and strange pursuits such ...more