Start by marking “Kinky Sex Magic (scenes from Juliet 2)” as Want to Read:
Kinky Sex Magic (scenes from Juliet 2)

Kinky Sex Magic (Scenes from Juliet #2)

Sex is sex. Love is love.

When Sal Raniero is contracted to find incriminating information on his former Mistress, the only payment he requests is the whereabouts of his best friend Iris Kettles. The friendship by day twists and turns into a turbulent love, but at night she craves his seduction.

Like a rogue eclipsed in the shadows, he stands guard, ready to attack. He’s fol
Published July 20th 2015 by Kailee Reese Samuels

To ask other readers questions about Kinky Sex Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kinky Sex Magic

Jessica Bruno
May 27, 2017 Jessica Bruno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I finally understand Sal and Iris more now reading KSM. You MUST read Juliet before reading KSM. KSM is unreleased scenes from Juliet in the same time frame. I absolutely loved this book, I feel like I understand Sal more now and why he was the way he was to Iris in the book Juliet. Towards the end of KSM I got a better understanding of why Iris ran from the beach house after only being there for a day, why she did what she did at the end of Juliet. LOVED IT!!
HB
Jun 20, 2017 HB rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wanted more from Juliet? Want more from Sal? This book gives you exactly what you want. This is a companion to Juliet, and it was a great addition to the overall story Kailee Reese Samuels continues to weave. I would suggest reading Juliet first, but definitely read this after. This book leaves you wanting more.

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Kathleen R.
Feb 14, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title: Kinky S*x Magic
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels

4 unexpected stars

I was intrigued to read a novel about a male and female submissive's perspective with that added touch of suspense that kept me at the edge of my seat. Kailee Reese Samuels, which I've never had the chance to read from until now, has a way of spinning a tale in such a way that you don't see the time pass by until you lift your head from your book and realize that hours have gone by without your knowledge. Sal is asked for spe
Dannah Alcayaga
DNF - some scenes are confusing, especially the first part, where a lot of characters were mentioned without introduction.
Michelle
Feb 26, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, arc
Wow.. Sal Raniero is back! I loved Juliet and The Initiation so I was excited to read this story too. This book didn't disappoint and it gave me more insight into Sal and Iris's relationship. Another great book by Kailee Reese Samuels just make sure you read Juliet and The Initiation in order to really understand Kinky Sex Magic.

I was gifted an ARC an I am leaving a voluntary review.
LaGina
Feb 20, 2017 LaGina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Welcome back to Juliet school of BDSM. I thought this was a new installment and dove right in to find that it wasnt what I thought it was. But thats okay....and good. There were some places in the book that could have used a little more detail and with this read we get that. Its almost like you are getting to see the scenes of a movie that got cut cause it was to long.
Lisa Marie / Words We Love By
When I signed up for this book I failed to look up the author (new to me) and find out that this is based on another book.

Starting this I was very confused as I felt like I walked into a movie 15 minutes in and was trying to play catch up. So I am going to go back to the first book, read it then this one.

Review to come shortly.
Katie Jones
Feb 06, 2017 Katie Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by Kailee Reese Samuels and I have to say I was very pleased.

If I could let go and be like the submissives in her writing, I would definitely want Sal as my Dominant. There's just something about that man that is so intriguing.

Looking forward to reading more of her work and getting lost in her world.
Konny
Feb 01, 2017 Konny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kinky Sex Magic by Kaylee Reese Samuels is the second installment in this series.

KINKY SEX MAGIC is an author’s cut of select scenes from the novel Juliet. Kinky Sex Magic is new material unavailable in Juliet.
This is not a stand alone. Please read book one first.
Meet the students of BDSM school Juliet, as are Serene, Kate, Ella, Zoe , Cas, Iris and Sal- Salvatore.
There are break-ups, obsession, love and much more.
Kinky Sex Magic is a short read and I liked it.
4 Stars and Thank you Kailee Reese
Dee
Sep 25, 2015 Dee rated it really liked it
This is the thirds book I've read by this author and her writing just keeps getting better and better.

The scene was Kaci and Sal was so very intimate and smoking frickn hot!

Loved this instalment!

I received a copy of a gift from the author. A review was not requested. But, I like to give credit where credit is due so I wrote one anyway.

FOOTNOTE: - I'm not normally a cover whore,
but goddamn I think it's hot!! Kinky Sex Magic (scenes from Juliet 2) by Kailee Reese Samuels
Jessica
I got this as an ARC. I really liked Juliet, and this filled in some gaps. It's just some extra stories not in the book. Explains a bit more about Sal and iris' relationship. You have to read "Juliet" first to know what's going on. It goes month by month some extra scenes in the story.
Kris
Kris rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Reyna
Reyna rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2017
Nerdy
Nerdy rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2017
Quill & Ink Book Tours
Jan 18, 2017 Quill & Ink Book Tours marked it as to-read
BLOGGERS

Join the Release Blitz of Kinky Sex Magic here! https://goo.gl/forms/a5OEjC5fpnmZEHWe2

Sign up to the Quill & Ink Mailing List: https://goo.gl/forms/2FqtKtccENRTLXFv1

Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quill...
Geo
Geo rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2017
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Hulya Kara Yuksel marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
jAcQuiE SiOFELE-rOpATi
jAcQuiE SiOFELE-rOpATi marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Sam Carter
Sam Carter marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016
Laura  Redmon
Laura Redmon marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2016
Jeanna Massman
Jeanna Massman marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2016
Angela Obernberger
Angela Obernberger marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2017
Kim O'Daniel
Kim O'Daniel marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2017
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2017
Jennifer Woodrow
Jennifer Woodrow marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2017
Evelyn Summers
Evelyn Summers marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2017
Sophie Koufes
Sophie Koufes marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2017
Angala Fox
Angala Fox is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2017
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2017
Ghaida Alr
Ghaida Alr marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2017
Kris Meldgaard
Kris Meldgaard marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2017
Hanan
Hanan marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2017
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2017
Brandy Kreshon
Brandy Kreshon marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2017
Gemma Pritchard
Gemma Pritchard marked it as to-read
May 08, 2017
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2017
Katie Kearney
Katie Kearney marked it as to-read
May 21, 2017
Debbe Watchowski-Frost
Debbe Watchowski-Frost marked it as to-read
May 27, 2017
Lynzie Allen
Lynzie Allen marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2017
Join the mailing list: https://www.kaileereesesamuels.com

Join the FB fangirl group:

Pinterest: KRSamuels
Instagram: kaileereesesamuels
G+: Kailee Reese Samuels

KAILEE REESE SAMUELS has been spinning tales since she ca
More about Kailee Reese Samuels...

Scenes from Juliet (2 books)
  • The Initiation (The SOS #1)