Start by marking “The World Weavers” as Want to Read:
The World Weavers

The World Weavers

(Desert Rising #3)

It has been a year since Sulis Hasifel fled to the desert, narrowly escaping death at the hands of a vengeful god. The time of the final battle, the final confrontation with the deities of her world, is nearing. Lured by the call of their long-trapped powers, the deities will descend upon the Obsidian Temple, where the Chosen await.

But the war between gods and humans has e
Published April 19th 2016 by Harper Voyager Impulse

To ask other readers questions about The World Weavers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The World Weavers

Megalion

A satisfying conclusion to a very good fantasy trilogy.

What especially attracted me to this series were the feli. Various great cats who were a type of self-assigned familiar. Much like the Chosen of Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar series. Only different. Because cats of any size are very distinctively for themselves.

You can also see very subtle similarities between the racial divide of real life US and the races of this world Kelley created. At least it easily came to mind in the early part of the t
Greg Grant
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A satisfying conclusion to the trilogy.
Donna J Kernes
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good series

Kept me interested til the end. I really enjoyed the detailed character development. I will definitely keep an eye out for what else this author does.
Gladys Gonzales Atwell
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nerdgirlofficial
*This book was provided by the publisher for an honest review.

The World Weavers is the first book I have read from Kelley Grant, and I was pleased. I enjoyed the premise but will need to backtrack and read the first two books in this series to formulate an ecstatic over the moon opinion. Not that I would mind. Quite honestly Kelley's writing is enjoyable.

While I told that I could read this book as a stand alone, I couldn't help but feel a little lost. Granted Kelley does give her readers backgr
Rick Brose
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took awhile to get used to all the characters once again, as the world is filled with people and their feli. However, once my feet were back on solid ground, The World Weavers provided an exciting ending to the Desert Rising series. The history, religion and peoples throughout the book were rich and fun to explore. A few typos pulled me out of the story here and there, but overall, it was a solid ending to the series.
Sue Kimmet
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent conclusion!

This was a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy. I don't want to give away secrets, so I will just say be ready for surprises and twists. Just the kind of thing I love...
Glinda Harrison
Oct 15, 2016
Evenstar Deane
Jun 09, 2016
Barrie
rated it did not like it
Jul 25, 2016
Jeannette Aquino
Feb 14, 2017
Ron Kyle
Jun 14, 2016
René
May 30, 2016
Play Book Tag: World Weavers by Kelley Grant - 4 stars 5 12 Jul 07, 2016 07:34PM
Kelley Grant grew up in the hills of Ohio’s Amish country. Her best friends were the books she read, stories she created and the forest and fields that inspired her. She and her husband live on a wooded hilltop and are owned by five cats, a dog and numerous uninvited critters. Besides writing, Kelley teaches yoga and meditation, sings kirtan with her husband, and designs brochures and media.

Desert Rising (3 books)