Start by marking “Falling for Shakespeare” as Want to Read:
Falling for Shakespeare

Falling for Shakespeare

The funny thing about high school is one day you can be the meanest girl at the top of the food chain and then the next, your pregnant sister makes you a class A loser.

Katie's life was perfect. She was dating the captain of the football team, had a BFF for life, and every girl at school wanted to be her. But then her sister’s pregnancy changes everything, and suddenly, Ka
Published September 8th 2015 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Shakespeare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Shakespeare

Start your review of Falling for Shakespeare
Kristie
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, publisher
Normally, I try to write long complicated reviews for books when reviewing them for blog tours. However, I feel that this book doesn't need it, for when it comes down to the basics, it is a love story.

Falling for Shakespeare is one for every romance reader at heart. You have high school friends; one who realizes that they like the other person, the other not realizing it. But you read as the painful friends try to figure out this water. Then there's also the very accurate setting of high school.
Tammy Gould
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am not the biggest fan of romance. I just loved this book so much. It is a romance but not that much of a romance. There is just enough in there that you want everyone to be happy and get the girl at the end.

The book was written really well. This is definitely a book that young and old can read and fall in love with. The story just flows along and you don't want to put the book down. I think I read the book in a couple of hours.

You will want to route for the underdog here. You see how Katie
Jamie (Books and Ladders)
This review was originally posted on Books and Ladders as part of the FALLING FOR SHAKESPEARE Blog Tour!

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

Taking this one at face value for a contemporary ya romance, it was pretty good. It had all the elements there that'd you want in it. I just think that some of them could have been highlighted more if the pacing had been a bit better.

Part of the problem is that I didn't connect to any of the main characters and Nic
Gisele
Jun 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Nada del otro mundo, pero cumple las expectativas.
Ester
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Es una tierna historia que ayuda a pasar la tarde :)
Desi
ARGUMENTO:

Lo curioso de la preparatoria es que un día puedes ser la chica mala en la cima de la cadena alimenticia y de repente, tu hermana embarazada te convierte en la perdedora de la clase.

La vida de Katie era perfecta. Salía con el capitán del equipo de fútbol, tenía una mejor amiga para toda la vida, y cada chica en la escuela quería ser como ella. Pero entonces el embarazo de su hermana lo cambió todo, y de repente, Katie estaba sola. Sin amigos, sin novio, sin vida social.

Nic es un es
Priss Reyes
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5/5
Lectura amena y rapidísima pero muy olvidable.
Nicole Aroca
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book because it portrays us more realistic as is adolescence, I liked it and I think I will deserve a better rating
Adricrisuruta
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved. A very beautiful story
Holly
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of sweet romance, contemporary, best friends who fall in love
When I saw the notice about the blog tour for this book, I jumped at the chance to participate. The book just sounded so adorable! I am a sucker for a good best-friends-turned-lovers book, and Falling for Shakespeare seemed to fit that bill. I was also very intrigued by the idea of Katie’s sister having a child while still in school and wanted to see how the author handled teen motherhood as well as the impact on Katie as the younger sister of a teen mom.

So, I snatched up the ARC and began readi
Yenni Sosa
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Que puedo decir, todo comenzó relativamente bien, sin embargo con el paso de las páginas no podemos evitar mirar todos los errores que esta haciendo la autora, tiene buenos personajes y problemas bastantes interesantes, solo que no profundiza en ellos, todo es demasiado superficial, que parecía que una página te hablaban de él y a la siguiente ya estaba resuelto.

"La vida era solo un momento complicado tras otro"

Como digo, los personajes están bien, me gustó la personalidad del personaje mascul
Fernanda Leite
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
I liked the story of the book, the idea of it and the main characters. Katie suffered so much with all the changes in her life that made me ask some questions that I actually wished was in the book: if they were so closed to each other, why Alissa didn't make an intervention on some things?
There was more questions that I wanted to know but wasn't in the story, like: what happened to Reese? She thought about what she'd done? How Alissa and her family deals with Hannah's father? His family doesn't
Valee Ruiz
Oct 26, 2018
Allys Boyce Garay
Nov 26, 2018

• Textrovert
  • Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2)
  • Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2)
  • Reveling in Sin (Sin, #3)
  • Ugly Beautiful Girl
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]
  • Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • Dirty Billionaire
  • Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)
  • The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
  • I Wanna Text You Up (Texting, #2)
  • The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow, #1)
  • 約束のネバーランド 2 [Yakusoku no Neverland 2]
  • The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
  • The Fallen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King #1)
  • Fence, Vol. 2
  • Dr. Engel
Erin Butler is lucky enough to have two jobs she truly loves. As a librarian, she gets to work with books all day long, and as an author, Erin uses her active imagination to write the kinds of books she loves to read. Young Adult and New Adult books are her favorites, but she especially fangirls over a sigh-worthy romance.

She lives in Central New York with her very understanding husband, a stepson