Start by marking “Broken Pride (Broken City, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Pride (Broken City, #3)

Broken Pride (Broken City #3)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
****Available Now****

In a future filled with warring factions, one young woman must risk everything to be reunited with the man she loves.
Despised for the name she bears, and trapped behind enemy lines, she knows that her life and the lives of those she loves rests on her choosing her allies wisely.
Yet in a world where greed is rampant and only the strong survive, how can
ebook
Published (first published September 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Broken Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Pride

Judy
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Broken Pride by D.D. Chant
Broken City Series Book Three
Deeta Andak is definitely seeing life in the real world. Everything her father and Tom had sheltered her from all these years is now her new reality. Death. War. Hate. Mistrust. Even the tribe that saved her and Jan from the Lewises could turn on her. Can she hold onto who she is? Or will she become someone she never wanted to be?

Tom will not be beaten down. He has to live to protect his wife. His family. He just needs to escape the hell he'
Book Junky Girls
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Deeta has grown up so much throughout this series and gone from being truly naïve to seeing how the world really works. She still has some learning to do, but she is n longer the annoying little girl I once thought she was.

Being with the birds has taught her allot about herself and how things are run, but now she has to put everything she has learned to good use and try to help those she loves most as well as the City.

Tom might me captured but he's never helpless, and we see more and more of hi
J. Kahele
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the first two books and I like the way the author shoves us right into story, picking up where she had left off on the last book.

As we learned in the first two books, Deeta, was sheltered by her father and Tom, from all the bad in the world. Open to the world now, she has to suffer through the reality that life is not wonderful, that bad things happen and people are not what they seem. That people fight, they hate and they lie to get what they want, that no one can be trusted, no one.

Tom’
Dee/ bookworm
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fav-2016
great book!!
JC82
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written, cleverly plotted 3rd installment in the Broken City series. I have been waiting for this third book for some time now, so you can imagine my excitement when I was graciously informed that it was finally available.

When last we saw Deeta and Tom they had been painfully separated from each other after being ambushed by the Lewises. Deeta was saved by a smaller tribe, the Birds while Tom was being held prisoner by Captain Max, Linus and Neddy all from the Lewises clan. This book picks
Melanie Adkins
In the future, your last name could be a reason to be held against your will. It's not just other countries you have to fear, it's people across town or even your neighbor. You must choose carefully when you decide to become part of a group. One young couple will risk everything to be together. Will they be strong enough to survive?

The book is very well written and has terrific characters. I'm always curious to see how people will portray our future. I really enjoyed the "Romeo and Juliet" typ
Jessica
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: d-d-chant
I hope this is not the final book in this series, because I really like the characters, and there are definitely a few loose ends. It was interesting to see Tom and Deeta especially outside their city, and how they adapted to survive. While this is not favourite of the Broken City series, it was quite well-written and I enjoyed following the tribes further on their quest for peace. The negative for me would probably be the increased violence as compared with the other books. Hoping for #4 soon : ...more
Jasmin Y
May 10, 2018
Dee/ bookworm
Jan 02, 2017
D.D. Chant
Jul 27, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Noninn
Dec 28, 2016
Jenni
Mar 02, 2017
Clean Romances: Broken Pride (Broken City, #3) Now Available!!! 1 6 Sep 23, 2015 04:50AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Dee Dee, I'm twenty seven and I live in a beautiful part of Devon, England, with my family.

That introduction made me feel a little bit like I was on Blind Date!!!

As our house is in the countryside we have some unusual neighbours including chickens, ducks, geese, pheasants, a cat (that adopted us when we moved in!!!) and some koi. I also have a very long suffering younger
More about D.D. Chant

Broken City (3 books)
  • Broken City (Broken City, #1)
  • Broken Truce (Broken City, #2)