Start by marking “Bulletproof Badge (Texas Rangers: Elite Troop, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bulletproof Badge (Texas Rangers: Elite Troop, #1)

Bulletproof Badge

(Texas Rangers: Elite Troop #1)

HE'D TAKE A BULLET FOR HER

His key witnesses dead, Texas Ranger Garrison Travis had to protect innocent bystander Kenderly Tyler. Her crucial evidence had two very dangerous Texas crime families willing to do anything to keep her quiet. But Garrison's undercover status had branded him a killer, and now the bad and the good guys were after them both.

Hiding out with a hands
Paperback, Larger Print, 288 pages
Published January 19th 2016 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Bulletproof Badge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bulletproof Badge

Jonel
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
At times this novel was frighteningly realistic. Morgan developed the plot in such a manner that it was easy to picture. She used descriptions to her advantage, creating a whole that came to life. The novel itself was well written and intimately crafted. There were a few times where I found that the plot lagged a bit, getting caught up in a back and forth between the main characters that didn’t completely further the story itself. I found the plot really captured my attention when Garrison’s col ...more
Nikki Brooks
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is another new to me author and I'm glad I got the chance to review this high octane, fast paced, bullet dodging adventure at its finest! With sharp snappy dialogue, hero with a killer smile and cocky can-do attitude and a heroine with a stronger backbone than she gives herself credit for.

Garrison, Texas Ranger extraordinaire, is working undercover as a waiter at a Mafia shindig. He's there to extract some Mafia Wives but before he can get the job done, bullets start flying and his marks en
Andrea Guy
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat, Bulletproof Badge is definitely the book for you.

From the very start this story moves along fast and frantically. This book was an absolutely fantastic. Garrison and Kenderly (uh, I do object to this name however. Its just downright weird) are the kind of couple that you really root for the whole way through. These two have the most fantastic chemistry together.

I loved the plot, two mafia families at war. The two wives th
Rhonda
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 STARS
New series start featuring Texas Rangers. Good start to the series with Bulletproof Badge. Lots of drama, action, suspense and romance. It is a big chase as they figure out why and who to trust.

Garrison Travis is a Texas Ranger working undercover at a mob party. Kenderly Tyler is a hairdresser working on the hair of two mob families hair. While she is out of the room both ladies were murdered. She saw the killer but Garrison saved her life. They get out of the house with the mob chasing t
Barbara Tobey
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This couple is on the run for four days. Only four days? It seemed as if it must have been a month as so much happened in a short period of time. I was caught up in the run for their lives immediately and did not want to quit reading until they were safe. I won this book from the author and am so happy that I did. I had forgotten how much I enjoy her books.
Maureen Hubley
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First book in a new series and it was good.
Linda Klages
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting - enjoying the series and will read more from this author & series.
Tory Michaels
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
It's no secret, I like the Harlequin Intrigues. I've been reading them since I was 12 years old and the 43 Light Street series was the hottest commodity they had. Angi Morgan's books blow those old books away.

Good lord, Garrison. Just...stop and think about the implied sexiness - Texas/southern boy, a Ranger, and undercover cop. I needed a fan just from the description of him, and then his actions while in the course of duty, as he fought against the temptation (losing of course) to sleep with h
Books and Spoons
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a hoot this story was! Forget taking this tale seriously, and getting annoyed with 'TSTL' moments, because yes, there are some, but the sooner you accept that it is all just great fun and fantastic entertainment, and not to be taken too seriously, you are going to get a kick out of the tale.
To call Kenderly ditsy is taking it too far, but she lives up to every stereotype you might ever have had about a Texan hairdresser, whose salon is called The Best Hair House of Texas. Her spunk, her kin
Wendy Hodges
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Started 29/5/ 2016
finished 29/5/2016
Five star read
This was an arc copy given for an honest review.

Fast paced running for their lives action throughout, bad guys at every turn. This kicks off from the first page and lasts almost to the end, when it settles a little bit. The two characters are attracted to each other fairly quickly and it builds almost as fast as the pace. Texas Ranger Garrison is under cover on a secret op, Kenderly is a hairdresser beautician just doing her job. Both get caught
Lynn Brooks
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this first book of her Texas Rangers: Elite Troop series, Angi Morgan weaves an exciting manhunt involving an undercover Texas Ranger and the only witness he has available to the crimes he’s trying to bring to justice! They fight for their lives and attempt to outrun the hitmen hot on their tail!

To say Kenderly Tyler was in the wrong place at the wrong time is putting it mildly! Simply by happenstance, she is the witness to a heinous crime, and only Texas Ranger Garrison Travis is there to pr
Kathryn Linke
This was my first time reading anything written by Angi Morgan, and I wasn't disappointed. Bulletproof Badge is a great mix of drama, romance, suspense and angst. This is a well written, fast paced read. I was thoroughly engaged with the story line of Garrison and Kenderly finding love in the most unusual of circumstances.
Garrison Travis is a Texas Ranger working undercover when he encounters Kenderly Tyler a witness to two murders. The pair are on the run fro the mob not knowing who to trust.
Peggy
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**SPOILER FREE**

No surprise of how good this book is! I mean look at who the author is! This author is completely amazing! Her work is to die for! I'm not all the big on romances by any means, but I do step out of my comfort to read them from time to time, especially by Angi Morgan. Not only is she giving you a romance but she throw a wrench it with some suspense! Each of her books has it's own story plot and characters that you'll love but don't take my word for it! Once you start these book by
Jara Beaubien
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I was given this book and promised a honest review

Not much on Police stories, but this one was rather cool, Texas Rangers who ever thought they could be this good. Crime, death and passion do well together. Page after page I was pulled in further and further as Kenderly and Garrison fight for their lives, fleeing from the Mob and everyone who is on the Mob payroll.
It was fun reading and going through it page after page.
Kenderly
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One heck of a wild ride ! This book is fast paced and full of danger , thrills , intrigue and romance.

Kenderly Tyler is one tough cookie ! Garrison is one hot Ranger, together they sizzle !

Great read . I would recommend this to my friends .
Ash
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book.
Non stop action.
Patricia
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I like the story, went back to read this story after I read another book in the series. I was given the book in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Bosanic
May 30, 2016
Therese Lopez
Oct 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
ANGI MORGAN's new series, BODYGUARDS IN HEELS, is a lot of her favorite reads. A little magic, a little suspense, a little comedy and a whole lot of love.

Angi is a USA Today and Publisher’s Weekly best seller. Her first book, Hill Country Holdup, went on sale the very night it won the prestigious RWA Golden Heart award.

She drags her dogs –and husband– around Texas for research road trips so she

Texas Rangers: Elite Troop (4 books)
  • Shotgun Justice: plus bonus short story (Texas Rangers: Elite Troop #2)
  • Gunslinger (Texas Rangers: Elite Troop, #3)
  • Hard Core Law (Texas Rangers: Elite Troop #4)