Start by marking “Invisible Love Letter (Love Letter, #1)” as Want to Read:
Invisible Love Letter (Love Letter, #1)

Invisible Love Letter (Love Letter #1)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  1,536 Ratings  ·  237 Reviews
Love is fatal; a snake that slithers into your life, poisons you with its venom, and leaves you there to die.

I swore I wouldn’t be my parents.
I swore I would stay away from the limelight.

Falling in love with a musician was definitely out of the question.

Weston Carter was all kinds of wrong for a girl like me. He was musician, a womanizer, and a first class heartbreaker.

I
Paperback
Published October 21st 2015 by Daisy Publishing (first published January 1st 2015)

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

If you really want to know what I think, here's my unfiltered review https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

Oh, my dear Emilia. Gosh I love you. I hate you too. No, I don’t really hate Emilia.

Let me tell you a little something, something about Emilia that will help you understand her actions. – Her father was a rock star and loved her mother fiercely.
Love is fatal: a snake that slithers into your life, poisons you with its venom and leaves you there to die. I swore I wouldn’t b
Jennifer Kyle
2.5 ”Yellow Gel” STARS

Not to take away from the author’s writing, but it’s been awhile since I have read a story where I have hated every thought, every action, by the heroine. I didn’t realize how lucky I was this year until I met Emilia.

description

I can’t think of one thing I actually liked about this heroine. Not one blessed thing. Emelia hates love, hates musicians but proceeds to fall for the wonderful Weston. Weston made her his world and as a reader I thought that perhaps that was enough.

”Love. I
Michelle
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
I hate Emilia. There I said it. I don’t feel any better.

I am going to try to put my thoughts together in a way that makes sense, but being that my kindle barely survived this read, I can’t guarantee anything.

We meet Emilia, who after her parent’s died moved to Brazil to live with her aunt, but returns to the States to do a semester abroad. This is where she meets Weston (swoon) the night before she’s about to go home.

Weston is the type of guy that Emilia refuses to date. Musician and player –
Paige
4.5 "Fatal Love" Stars

Don't mind me. I'm just sitting here in the fetal position trying to mend all my poor feels. This book took me through the wringer, then did again and again and again. But as hard as this story was to experience, it was still deeply moving and a beautiful debut.

Emilia has lived her whole life remembering that her famous musician father loved her mother so much that when she died of cancer, he couldn't live without her. After he died Emilia made a pledge to herself that she
Katie
Sep 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 love is fatal stars
**arc in exchange for an honest review**

description
"When you smile, it's as though the universe has given me a gift. I feel you can see into my soul and touch it."

Invisible Love Letter is the kind of book that you read and then stays with you long after you are finished. Why you may ask? Well, let me explain.

First of all, the hero Weston, is absolutely amazing. He is the type of guy that you wish you could meet for yourself in real life. Yeah, he may be a musician and may come across
Alissa
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book should come with a warning: protect your kindle, because you are going to want to smash it into tiny pieces, have alcohol on hand, and take your blood pressure meds because your blood will boil in rage.

"Love left you shattered and broken. I wouldn't fall in love because I was a girl who didn't believe love conquered all. Love was a liar. It was created to hurt you and tear you apart. It was designed to make you insane and hurt the people you were supposed to love the most." Yeah, that
Paula
Oct 28, 2015 rated it liked it

Edit: I originally had marked this as 4 stars as soon as I finished the book. It's been a week since I've finished this book and I just can't get over how much I hate the heroine. She's an asshole. There I said it.

*****

Argh! This book drove me nuts! It was so frustrating and the angst almost killed me!

I loved Weston- swoon! He was so sexy and so perfect. Emilia is just selfish - plain and simple! I had BIG issues with how she handled...well, everything! She hurt so many people. All I can say i
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So I JUST finished this book and it is taking everything in me not to sound like a spaz, but YOU NEED THIS BOOK!

Emilia and Weston are from the same world. They were MADE for each other and were so perfect it was hard to find flaws when you are rooting so hard for them.

This is the author’s very first published book, but by the writing, you would never know. She has a style that throws you into the story and makes you a part of the world in which she has created. The characters have flaws that an
Maria "Rosie" Poli
I stayed up until 4:00 in the morning to finish this book because I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! But, be warned you might want to protect your E-reader with one of those heavy duty military protectors.

Emilia, how I wish I could have gone inside my Kindle and slap some sense into you. Weston, what a beautiful man; he captured me from the moment they met and then when he wanted Emilia to meet his mother,clincher!!! How he loved..deep..loyal. Jeremy,he loved and he cared unconditionally. My heart hurts
Three Chicks
Sep 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Review by Lisa Kane

Boy this one ripped my heart out! Great story about Emilia, the daughter of a rock and roll family, who is determined to never get involved with a musician.

Of course the man who comes in and out of her life is Weston, a talented and insanely dynamic musician. In spite of her best intentions, she can't help but fall in love with him. But theirs is not an easy road, and their story is unfinished.

I can't tell much in this review, so I don't spoil a couple of key plot lin
Ciamar13
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Holy angst!! Looove me some musicians and Weston was perfection. Just what I needed. I need book 2 NOW!!!!

"Love is Fatal; a snake that slithers into your life, poisons you with venom and then leaves you there to die."
Amy Johnson
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And I'm bawling!!!
Terri
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow I loved this . Emilia and Weston have an epic love story filled with much drama and angst. Emilia is the daughter of a fallen musician. Her past is very tragic. Weston is an up and coming very talented musician in her friends band. When they meet there is no denying they have an incredible connection. The journey with Emilia and Weston is slow burning over a period of time. I loved these characters but at times wanted to smack them. So much angst and beware it ends in a cliffhanger.
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
So I must admit that I didn't read book 1, Invisible Love Letter, until after it released and because it came highly recommended from my friend Lisa over at Three Chicks and their Books. And I waited to read it because I heard there was such high angst that I had to hold out until I could read both books together back to back. Boy, I am so glad that I waited because WOW! This series! These books! I don't think I have been on a roller coaster like that in such a long time...the feels! The tears! ...more
Jennifer Gauthier
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
WOW!!! Where do I begin, with this story. Amazing debut novel from Callie Anderson cannot wait for Endless Love Letters!!!

From the Prologue to the Epilogue I did not want to put it down, and couldn't. This book grabbed me from the start and kept me till the end. I read it in one sitting.

Weston and Emilia, I love these characters, I hate these characters. I want to hug them, I want to strangle them.

This book was a roller coaster of emotions, and I loved being on this ride. The writing is perfe
Dena
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Invisible Love Letter is the debut novel for Callie Anderson. Considering this is Ms. Anderson’s very first book, she’s done a phenomenal job in creating the perfect story with the most angst I have read in a while. You will absolutely hate everyone around you and break your kindle while reading this. If you love books that shred you apart and rip your heart out of your body, then this is PERFECT for you. While I don’t tend to enjoy the heartbreak all the time, Invisible Love Letter was pure per ...more
Nanci Tink
What a highly addictive superbly written debut novel! This book has exceeded all expectations I had going in. With so many books to choose from out there and a growing TBR list it is hard to decide which books to move up on your list and deciding if you want to go out of your comfort zone and explore a new authors work. Let me tell you deciding to read this book is one of the best choices I have ever made!! My mind has been blown!!!!! I literally could not put this book down!!!!!!
Grab a glass o
Jennifer Diaz
When my book friend Linda messaged me one day practically screaming at me to READ THIS BOOK I know she was serious! She works in public relations and it’s not often that she is telling me to drop everything and read this one so I knew I was in for it! I knew at one part it would probably rip my heart out (but Linda knows I love a good heart ripping) and I knew it would be I soon wouldn’t forget! Well after reading I can tell you that this is one that you need to NOW STOP EVERYTHIND AND READ! Inv ...more
Hms
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars-I am not really sure what to write about this book. The heroine was deplorable and without giving anything away, karma is a bitch! Not really sure about an emotional connection between Emilia and Weston, physical yes, but emotionally no, Emilia is far too immature. There is more angst and bad decision making in this book than an episode of "Teen Mom." This book has a cliffhanger (which should be disclosed) and at this point, not sure if I care what happens to Em and Wes. This book also ...more
Analia Almonte
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to received and ARC from the author and her debut novel, and let me tell you she don't disappoint me, the story is well written, the characters are well developed and the story is so much amazing and brings every piece of angst and happiness. Is was a powerful love story that let you begging for more. I feel every bit of emotions with her story in particular because of personal reasons. The author once again not disappoint and I can't wait for more of hers. I personally recommended ...more
Cleida R
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
ARC ❤
Every now and then you come across a book that you find yourself moved beyond words when you close the last page.
I could go on and on and on about this book and how it made me feel. But I won't because no matter what I say, it will be nothing that compares to the experience of actually reading this book.
This book has definitely earned a place on my “favorites” shelf and I will absolutely be re-reading it.
Kudos to you! Looking forward to read book 2. ❤
Innergoddess_Booklover
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was honored to get an ARC of Invisible Love Letter from the lovely Callie Anderson and let me just say this book was amazing..loved it from beginning to end...it left me wanting more..
Weston is a musician which was strike one for Emilia...She grew up around that lifestyle..Tragedy strikes in her family and she blamed loved for it and she promised herself to never let love in .That is until she meets him.
This being her debut novel I honestly recommended to everyone
Christy P
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin? I think I'll start with - OMG THIS BOOK! I absolutely loved it! I loved the authors writing style so much! The story line kept my full attention. The characters while I did want to slap them a few times were amazing! This book will stick me for a while. It was angsty perfection! Great debut novel!
The Talented Miss Ripley
Outstanding!!!

If you love to be in love this book is it! I kept reading the reviews on this book and decided to go for it. So let me start with my review!

First, I loved the cover of the book. It was perfect for the storyline and I fell in love with the colors as well. Em and Weston WOW, talk about can't get it right. Well we are only human, right...we tend to see everyone else shi@ but not our own.

Epic love story in my opinion. Can't wait to read the next book. I recommend this book to all the
Cyndi Becker
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-its
So I don’t know that I’ve ever really wanted to throw my kindle at the wall, which shocks me. So, as I’m reading Invisible Love Letter and this thought crosses my mind, I was a bit perplexed. For the first time, I truly wanted to toss one of my prized possessions at the wall. For that alone, Invisible Love Letter is a great read. I also don’t know that I’ve ever despised a female character this much. And once again I realize that the face that this story is eliciting this response points again w ...more
Theresa Alberts
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
A love story different than what you have read in the past with passion, angst, secrets and of course a musician, Invisible Love Letter will have you swooning one minute, frustrated the next and hoping that you will find the ending you want for Emmy and Weston as you turn the final pages of this incredible story. Invisible Love Story by Callie Anderson is a 4 star read for me and i suggest that you drop what you are reading now and pick up this book, the tears may make you wish you hadn't at fir ...more
Judith
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alrighty then...this debut novel by Callie Anderson is one you won't be able to put down. So take my advice and prepare ahead of time. Put the take-out menus out where the family can see them. Then...lock yourself away in your favorite reading nook with your favorite beverage, snack of choice and a box of tissues. This is a story that will evoke all of your emotions, hence the tissues, for the good cry and the bad.

Your first love is special. The one that you always remember forever.

This is Emil
Dana L Stusse
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I applaud Amazon for featuring this the other day, and the fact I actually paid enough attention to click it is feeling making me feel pretty good at this point too.

Typically, I do not write reviews for the simple reason I do not feel I can do the work justice. I have to feel very compelled to write a review and in this case I do.

I had not heard of this book or author prior to the Kindle email, but again, so happy I got the memo (LOL!)

Wow, let's start there. 3 little letters that sum up my feeli
Always Addicted
My heart is broken... I really did love this story of Weston and Emilia. There invisible love letters were swoon worthy. They love is special-True love, yellow gel, no dents, love songs, Lyra Skye. The angst in this book about killed me. Then when I thought happiness was in sight, BAM!!! Weston's last words crushed me. Really crushed me. Why??? It doesn't match any of his words or actions. I am just going to pretend he didn't really mean it. I can feel the ache in my heart. Then the last part wi ...more
Sophia
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was full of angst!! So if you are a fan this book is for you. The story had so much potential. I am just not a fan of cliffhangers. This one is a major cliffhanger and I had no warning prior to reading this book. I like to have some type of resolution even if the story will continue. This ending left me very confused.

That being said it was a beautifully tragic love story. I loved the musician aspect of the book. Who doesn't love a hot rockstar? I think I pulled through most of the boo
  • Here and Now: Complete Series (Here and Now, #1-3)
  • Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • My Biggest Mistake
  • Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love, #1)
  • A Fire That Burns (A Fire That Burns, #1)
  • Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)
  • Kissed
  • Loving You Always (The Bennetts #2)
  • The Devil's Playground (Faraway, #1)
  • Our Own Brand of Heroine
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Forever Dark (Forever Love, #1)
  • The Fall (The Reluctant Romantics, #1)
  • Tall, Dark and Supernatural: Seven Deliciously Dangerous Heroes of Paranormal Romance
  • Elemental Fear (Surviving #1)
  • Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
  • Hate to Love You (Love/Hate, #1)
Callie Anderson is a wife, mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.
More about Callie Anderson

Love Letter (2 books)
  • Endless Love Letter (Love Letter, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Love is fatal; a snake that slithers into your life, poisons you with its venom and then leaves you there to die.” 8 likes
“Oi, meu amor.” She said. Hello, my love, in Portuguese.” 2 likes