Start by marking “Caged: Season 1 Episode 1” as Want to Read:
Caged: Season 1 Episode 1

Caged: Season 1 Episode 1

Zachary Russells is one of the hottest, sexiest male celebrities of all time, and he is only twenty-one. In an alternate world where humans are property, Zachary finds himself wanting a companion, and a human pet seems the perfect choice. Much to his surprise, the day Zachary walked into a pet shop to buy his new human pet, he didn't expect rebellion and independence comin ...more
Published July 25th 2015 by Butterfly Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Caged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caged

Melissa Mendoza
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

Title: Caged: Season 1, Episode 1
Author: TN King, NJ Cole
Genre: Erotica, BDSM

“‘You You will by my f@ck toy above anything else. You will learn your place with me. You are my slave, my pet, my play toy, my f@ck toy, my cute little accessory to show off like an expensive purse”

5 dirty, sexy stars! Wow, that book was so hot, I almost feel like I need a bath after reading, but that’s not a bad thing.

Zachary Russells is one of the hottest, sexiest male
Catarina Swartz
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Caged is a very different story to anything I have read before, and I've read a lot about domination and BDSM. In this first book we have Zachary Russell who wants a Human pet, who will be his personal whore, who will obey his very command and enjoy both pleasure and Pain. That pet is Megan who was sold by her father after her mother had died.

What attracts Zachary the most is Megan is a virgin.

This story is different you as you read through you can see the changes in both characters and you can
Ashley  Hayes
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well that was unexpected and entertaining! This is my first book by this author so I was unsure what to expect and there aren't many reviews on this book so far so I was a little apprehensive to say the least. I love a good BDSM book and while this isn't a hearts, flowers and rainbows type of book, this one was definitely one of the good ones. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to cleanse their palate of the bland, every day types of BDSM books that seem to be available in a metric ...more
Melissa
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
An Intriguing Beginning to a New Serial
These authors are new to me but I have to say I am now a fan. I wasn't sure what to expect but the writing is terrific. The story is definitely unique, it's absolutely a different kind of BDSM tale and definitely something distinct and original, and very worth the read. It is a quick read and over all too soon, but knowing that part two is coming helps. I have to admit that I was kind of appalled at the pet shop and really loathed Zachary and felt sorry for
Maria York
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
A dark raw erotic short story that has so much to look forward to with the series!
It definitely not for prudes and is entertaining within a BDSM setting as I see it.
As a woman of the age of 18, can be sold to a man of the age of 21! An interesting set up if you ask me!
Megan has lived a good life, that is until she was turning 18 and her father ran out of money! In this setting when someone owes money they may sell their children as slaves to pay for their debts! The man whom Magan was sold to
Cally
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it

A short dark erotic read.

I was given this book in return for my honest opinion.

Zachary Russells is a hot blooded male who has been voted one of the world's sexiest celebrities of all time. He has managed to achieve this status by the age of 21.

Zachary goes into a pet shoo looking for a new pet but this isn't your average pet shop where you would go and buy a goldfish. This is a BDSM pet shop where you would go and buy your very own human pet.

The day Zachary walks into the pet shop, he spots Mega
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
This is not for the faint of heart.
Caged focuses on sale of humans as pet for the pleasure of those in the BDSM world, this is much more darker side to the BDSM genre.

Zachary has just turned 21 years old and wants to purchase a pet - as human pet. I was fascinated by this whole concept, not that it didn't surprise me that this kind of thing could actually happen. Zachary buys Megan who has just turned 18 years old, she hasn't been tamed yet and is still a virgin.
He is up for the challenge of bre
Hooked On Books
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow this was seriously a quick read, but was totally drawn in from the start.

Zachary has just turned 21 and all he wants is a human pet, so he goes shopping. He is dominating and values total submission from his new slave.

Megan has just been sold, only just turned 18, she is scared about what is about to happen and who can blame her, she is a human pet.

Though Zachary is domineering I'm hoping we will see a bit of a more nourishing side come out every now and then.

Bring on Episod
Tannie
Dec 31, 2017
Jos
Mar 21, 2018
T.N King grew up in the heart of Texas, and now resides in the sunny beach of San Diego, California. He's a football fan, a Netflix binge-watcher, and loves barbecue. A writer of romance, he's the author of the Catching Fire Series, Chasing Dr.Bedell, The Seduction of Amy, and many more. T.N King plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories for his raving fans.