Start by marking “Real World Survival Tips and Survival Guide: Preparing for and Surviving Disasters with Survival Skills (Disaster Preparation and Survival series Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Have you ever been in an earthquake or hurricane? Have you witnessed the horror of a raging forest fire or a house burning down? Have you felt the panic when you realized you were lost in the wilderness? Have you experienced a medical emergency in an area where no help was available?

Sometimes you can avoid creating a disaster by preparing properly for a trip or hike. Othe
Published July 8th 2015 by The Writing King

To ask other readers questions about Real World Survival Tips and Survival Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real World Survival Tips and Survival Guide

Start your review of Real World Survival Tips and Survival Guide: Preparing for and Surviving Disasters with Survival Skills (Disaster Preparation and Survival series Book 1)
Lynda Dickson
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Ages 14+
Shelves: nonfiction
The author begins by listing his expertise and experiences which qualify him to write a book of this nature. He gives examples of disasters he has experienced and the lessons he learned from surviving them, e.g., hiking with his father, having his car surrounded by fire, and narrowly escaping a flash flood in a dry riverbed. He asks you to start by first asking yourself what kind of disasters are likely to occur in your area. Being aware of where you are and of what is around you can save precio ...more
Carissa Lynch
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This survival guide is well-researched and written by a qualified expert. I loved the way this book was put together, catching my attention right off the bat and flowing perfectly.
The author starts off having the reader consider what sort of disasters could occur in their area. It's something I'd never really thought about it, and I got hooked from the start.
I felt like the author was sitting next to me, literally guiding me and telling his personal experiences to me. I commend the author high
Gmc
John Morgan
May 25, 2020
Jill
Aug 20, 2016
After spending 33 years in the computer and information technology industry, Richard decided to take an early retirement to pursue his dreams of becoming a professional writer and published author. Richard is a leader in the computer industry, serving as Vice President of Consulting at Software Techniques and Beck Computer Systems before settling down as Director of Computer Operations at Trader J ...more

News & Interviews