Start by marking “Time Aerials: A Time Travel Diversion” as Want to Read:
Time Aerials: A Time Travel Diversion

Time Aerials: A Time Travel Diversion

Minds leak into time. Reality breaks. Again…

The time aerial seizes Harry’s mind and flings him into the past—but to the wrong time. He tries to set things right, but unleashes a catastrophe.

The debonair Richard arrives—but he is stalked from the future. Reality breaks—but the universe fights back.

Extirpators hover. The girl in black knows more than she should. Squamaflies
Kindle Edition, 1, 309 pages
Published June 21st 2015 by Russell Kightley

To ask other readers questions about Time Aerials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time Aerials

Mandy Walkden-Brown
More please. *Small spoiler*
Rarely does a book ensnare a reader from the first sentence on the first page. This one does so and its a roller coaster ride thereafter. For one's brain that is.
Amazing twists and turns. Somehow the author manages to keep connecting everything. Need your brain functioning to keep track of everything but an enjoyable challenge.
A pretty unique application of time travel. It's time that's traveling and unravelling and reversing. Not the people, mostly. The Great Mind
Phillip Berrie
Aug 17, 2015 Phillip Berrie rated it really liked it
This is a novel that explores the subject of consciousness, deep time and time travel.

What if time wasn't infinite? What if it was a limited resource that could run out? What if time was like a piece of string that had knots in it? Well, Great Minds think alike is all I can say to that without being too spoilerish.

This book has a single story arc that binds together a number of vignettes that contain some novel ideas in what to me is a well-travelled genre: time travel. The author iterates his
marjorie Robbins
marjorie Robbins rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Ava Ramos
Ava Ramos is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2016
I started writing science fiction in 2014. Before that, I worked in medical and scientific illustration. I learnt early computer graphics techniques and video production whilst working at Stanford University (Medical Center) in California in the early 80s. Then I spent many years making medical videos (scripting, directing and illustrating) in the UK. Those productions won lots of awards, starting ...more
More about Russell Kightley...