Start by marking “Encore (The Black Eagles Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Encore (The Black Eagles Series Book 2)

Encore (The Black Eagles #2)

The Black Eagles and their loved ones try to recover from the traumatic events that have beset the band, starting to piece together their lives while trying to make sense of everything that happened to them. How can they trust again, after so much betrayal? As they begin a collective healing process, they find that the future has more demons in store for them.
At the centr
Published July 3rd 2015 (first published July 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Encore

Nicole
Aug 03, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
my poor fangirl-heart. well done!
Annika
Title: Encore

Author: Kat Green

Trilogy: The Black Eagles

Other books in the Trilogy: Book 1: Strings – Book 3: Unnamed

Information: Self-Publishing | 298 pages | One more book to follow.

For Fans of: Music, Action, a lot of feels, thrilling writing skills.

My Thoughts:

You may know that I loved the first book really much and it became one of my favorites – so you can imagine how excited I was for the second. Of course I had a lot of expectation as the first book is so well written – who wouldn’t have
Beth
Jul 26, 2015 Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by the talented Kat.

This is the sequel to Strings, a story about a band called The Black Eagles and their girlfriends. What I really liked about the sequel is that it wasn't centred just around one person, we got to find out about the main two characters, Melissa and Luke plus Beth (who is my favourite, not because we have the same name or anything) Dale, Megan, Toby etc.

It was great reading about these characters again.

In Encore we follow the characters as they are trying
Kathy Aronoff
Mar 03, 2017 Kathy Aronoff rated it it was amazing
Encore fr. Meaning more and this book sure delivers. Luke and Melissa are trying to mend from the horror they were put through along with Beth, Dale and the rest of the Black Eagles family. Joining a new record label has them touring with their friends in Echo but more danger, deception and evil almost cost them everyone they love. The second book in this series is such an adrenaline rush that you will be holding your breath until the very last page. The writing is awesome, the characters are me ...more
Jamie Ellis
Mar 01, 2017 Jamie Ellis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
30 Freaking Stars!!!

This series is seriously frecking amazing. I am devouring it. Just know that it is brilliantly written, twists, angst, again more twists and drama, characters that seem like family and a flawlessly written storyline.
Sorry this is a short review and deserves YOUR eyes reading this awesome series. I am done off to read the third book in this trilogy.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Elle Klass
Jul 18, 2015 Elle Klass rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with Strings so had to read Encore. The story picks up right where Strings leaves off. The Black Eagles and their friends are having a difficult time adjusting after the stress and terror Jay-Den and Amber inflicted on them. Kat Green nailed the high strung emotions of the group of new adults. The drama was very realistic and mimicked how I would see a group that age dealing with the trauma.
A few parts broke my heart and rendered me nearly in tears while other scenes made me smile
Izi Vasileva
Jul 18, 2015 Izi Vasileva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has been a while since I've given a book 5 stars but Encore blew all my expectations off. It's so interesting, detailed and shocking. There were moments that made me laugh, cry and gape at the pages with shock. Kat certainly knows how to keep the story line interesting. It took me just over a day to finish the book as it was such a page turner. And the ending ... I cannot wait for book 3 it ends on such a clif hanger. I hope Kat doesn't keep me waiting too long for the next part of the store. ...more
Susan J. Reiher
Feb 09, 2016 Susan J. Reiher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific

Both of the Black Eagles books had me on the edge of my seat. C o lent put them down. Love the characters they feel like family. Wonderful job Kat I hope there is another book in the series I'd love to see the Eagles and their loves have some serious fun with no Amber.
Stacy Aube
Mar 17, 2017 Stacy Aube rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book.

This was a great strings follow up. More heartbreak due to the crazy stalker, but nothing tares this family apart they only get stronger. Can't wait to see what happens in the third and final story. Kat Green is an amazing author. Waiting for the next installment.
Rachael
Jul 27, 2015 Rachael rated it it was amazing
You can find my review on my blog here (& below):

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST BOOK IN THIS SERIES, 'STRINGS'

‘Encore’ is the second book in the fantastic ‘Black Eagles’ series by Kat Green. This is a contemporary romance set in the world of The Black Eagles, a British rock band, following the lives of the band members, their other halves and their friends.

At the end of the previous book (spoilers ahead! Continue at your own peril…) Luke B
Kathy Aronoff
Aug 25, 2015 Kathy Aronoff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adrenaline Rush

Paula Esteban
Oct 11, 2015 Paula Esteban rated it it was amazing
There is no better way to describe this book but Page Turner. I couldn't put it down once I started. It is true, there are sometimes when the second book isn't good enough but Encore was mind blowing. Is astonishing how involved you feel in the characters lives, not only the main ones (Luke and Melissa), but also all the band members and their love ones.
This book has the ability to move from tears and drama, to love, happiness and laughter.
Tracy Gray
Sep 09, 2015 Tracy Gray rated it it was amazing
Wow that was an explosive encore. The book takes up straight from Strings and its grips you from cover to cover. What an emotional roller coaster. All the main characters are back more determined to get on with their lives. But life would be too simple if nothing happened. Be prepared to be emotional. Well thought story line, easy flowing and a fantastic read. Kay's maturity in writing totally excelled in the second book. Well done!
Gloria
Sep 20, 2015 Gloria added it
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review!!! It's not often a 2nd book in a series will make me think it was better than the 1st, but this follow up did that for me. The first book Strings was written to perfection but this one was magnificent in my opinion. It made me laugh and cry at points. And I have to say, it's a book I didn't want to put down. Great job Kat. Can't wait to read more of your work
HG7
Jan 01, 2016 HG7 added it
Shelves: rockstar-smut, dnf
dnf, perfectly good story but just not grabbing me the way the reviews made it out to be. might try again later this year
Ivette Pacheco
Ivette Pacheco rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2017
Brandy Roberts
Brandy Roberts rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
lynn colbert
lynn colbert rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
Kat Green does a great job of keeping the mystery while touching on the romance within for each couple. The story has a lot of suspense and surprises that will keep you guessing throughout. I liked the uniqueness of the plot however I felt that this story lacked something. This could be totally personal feelings but I felt that it lacked luster – maybe too much information or not enough fluff. It just didn’t hold the appeal to keep me engaged although I did read to the end to find out what happe ...more
Tabatha Hodges
Tabatha Hodges rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
Jaylon
Jaylon rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Gale Ballard
Gale Ballard rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Michelle Arrow
Michelle Arrow marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
KayCee K
KayCee K marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Kate Griffiths
Kate Griffiths marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Brittainvb
Brittainvb marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2016
Caryn Denny
Caryn Denny marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2017
Elusiaa218
Elusiaa218 marked it as to-read
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon marked it as to-read
Debbie Kennedy
Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
Stella Clarkson
Stella Clarkson marked it as to-read
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Nicola Fantom
Nicola Fantom marked it as to-read
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Trica Johnson
Trica Johnson marked it as to-read
Mary Simmons
Mary Simmons marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Vykki
Vykki marked it as to-read
Liliana
Liliana marked it as to-read
Kathy Heare Watts
Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
Lyans
Lyans marked it as to-read
Dawn Obrien
Dawn Obrien marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
  • Time of the Eagle (Secret Sacrament, #2)
  • Guessing at Normal
  • Die Ordensburg (Elfenritter, #1)
  • Torn to Pieces (The Boys of DownCrash, #2)
  • Рыцари Сорока Островов. Мальчик и Тьма
  • Buried Notes (Chasing Cross, #4; Brothers of Rock, #4)
  • Unexplainable (Unexpected, #2)
  • Off Your Rocker (The Rock God Series #1)
  • Rockstar Romance Boxed Set
  • Die Seiten der Welt (Die Seiten der Welt, #1)
  • The Sinners on Tour Boxed Set
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Wicked (Rock Me, #1)
  • My Kind of Forever (The Beaumont Series, #5)
  • Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)
  • Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame, #1)
  • Coriolanus
  • The Meeting (Vampire Academy, #1.1)
I create my own worlds and I have imaginary friends. I combine my love of music and books.

Writer,blogger, wife and mother..

Read often, Dream always.

More about Kat Green...

The Black Eagles (2 books)
  • Strings (The Black Eagles, #1)