Start by marking “Meditate the Pounds Away: How I Met My Weight Loss and Wellness Goals Through Meditation” as Want to Read:

Through the authors' personal journey, discover her secrets to finally dropping those unwanted pounds. This must-have book moves weight loss away from the gym and into the mind, body and spirit.

Her discovery? Even the most perfect diet and perfect medical test results didn't yield weight loss results without having the mind and spirit on board.

Suki S. Miller had picked up
Paperback, First, 127 pages
Published July 23rd 2015 by Suki S. Miller (first published July 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Meditate the Pounds Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meditate the Pounds Away

Chris Douthit
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author does a great job at looking for alternative methods of weight loss that really work. You really have to find out what works for you and have the courage to leave the traditional medical methods if they are not giving you the results you desire.

The author discuses mediation, visualization and other positive techniques, then pulls it all together.

This book is easy to read, if you are looking for a healthier, better balanced lifestyle this book is a must read.
Tina Marlin
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone wishing to drop pounds and anyone wishing to move their lives forward
Recommended to Tina by: Friend
This is a relatively short read and really inspirational. I was inspired to embark on the same journey. The writing is clear and concise, and it gives a brief overview of medical steps and issues, then goes into specific meditations. This is where the 'gold' is, IMHO. I read this as an eBook and finished it quickly. No, it's not a big book physically, but it really can make a big difference in ones' life, I think. I look forward to the same results as I begin my meditation practice.
Sondra
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book for those that want to add visualization to their health plan for weight loss.
Whitney Lindeman
Sep 07, 2018
Suki Miller
Aug 12, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shawna
Erin Zarro
Nov 23, 2015
WillowRaven
Dec 31, 2016
Suki S. Miller is a South Florida native and resident. She shares her life with her husband Mark, Siamese cats Mei Li and Mhysa and Yellow Nape Amazon parrot Sophie.

Please be sure to keep up with the blog: http://www.SukiSMiller.com Contribute! There are funny stories, recipes and all kinds of fun ideas.

Suki hates selfies, so the rare selfies you might see are not going to be the usual glam shots!