Start by marking “There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)” as Want to Read:
There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)

There's Snow Escape

(Paranormal Dating Agency #7)

Paranormal Dating Agency Book 7 - STANDALONE

BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance

Curvy Charlotte Marzan just got invited to visit another planet. A shifter planet where her best friend is getting married to a lion king. If that isn’t strange enough, two panty-melting hot guys are looking at this big girl like she’s a piece of cake and they haven’t had dessert in years.
Published August 14th 2015 by Latin Goddess Press (first published July 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about There's Snow Escape, please sign up.
Feyheart
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Lady S Yes it is available on Amazon, and it is free if you have Amazon Unlimited.

Start your review of There's Snow Escape (Paranormal Dating Agency, #7)
Ivy Deluca
description
-Kindle Unlimited, so yay for my wallet. Even if you’re not on KU, it’s still a reasonable price. My personal gauge is $5 or less for a full length novel.

-Serves my shifter/BBW romance fix. Like my personal crack, I cannot stay away from BBW heroine stories with shifters. I just can’t. They usually have a decent message and the mix of the full figured woman with a man who’s more than human gets to me every single time. It’s a fairly quick read and it’s not particularly taxing so you can get thro
Aly
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a quick and easy listen. I haven't read the other books in the series and while it would have helped me know the previous characters, it wasn't necessary to understand the story. There's a planet (or multiple planets maybe?) of shifters that are looking for mates. Charlotte is found by a matchmaker and brought to her friend's shifter wedding, where she meets her two wolf mates Brecc and Eros. The guys were fun, Eros is sweet and Brecc is a tough alpha male.
The story was pretty basic, b
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Charlotte wants to take a break from the no good men that currently plague her life so she takes a trip with Gerri to her BFF's wedding only to be challenged with something new. Brecc and Eros are feeling the pressure to find their third and request that Gerri helps them out. I loved in this one particularly because Charlotte is divorced and has learned from her past to know what she wants.

This specific video review will be included in the August 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 5 There’s Snow Stars ~

I was never a fan of BBW romance, until I picked up a Milly Taiden book. She has a way of writing curvy sexy women, hot sexy shifters, and storylines that are believable. I absolutely love the Paranormal Dating Agency. Let me tell you why? Ms. Taiden has a way of making any women feel good about herself. It sends a positive message that no matter what we look like, we are beautiful, strong, and powerful women. I need a reminder every once and a while. The books can be re
April
I do like this series, however, at this point all the heroines are pretty much the same chick. I like them, totally sassy and fairly secure in their curves. I just wish they had a bit more variety to them.

Here we see Charlotte, bff to the last heroine Bella, she is coming for a visit and looking for snowy adventure. Turns out she has a pair of wolfy mates waiting for her here in this world. The banter with them is fun and the story flows nicely. Apart from it feeling similar to other stories in
Amber
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Woof Woof! Where can I find me a couple of wolf shifter mates?
I completely adore this series from Milly Taiden. She brings each book to a whole new level. She's so descriptive that you feel like you are actually there.
I love how sassy and strong Charlotte is. She's been hurt in the past but no more. She wont let anyone bring her down. Brecc and Eros are a perfect pair. They balance each other really well and Charlotte fits them perfectly. AND OMG is the sex smokin' hot with a side of wet pant
Carmski Pescod
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the new shifter planet, it's super. A very enjoyable story, it's exciting, colourful & sexy. Love the shifters they are hot as hell. Gerri is doing a cracking job finding mates for these guys & its definitely not a easy ride for them. ...more
Pet
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Again with no apology and these guys definitely needed to use a lot more words.
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story. I liked Charlotte, Brecc and Eros and their story was enjoyable.

Charlotte is a BBW and a writer. She grew up in a well off family but her parents were cold and didn't pay much attention to her and her sister. Charlotte was married at one point but the guy was only interested in her money and treated her terribly. Since then Charlotte hasn't been able to find anyone that made her feel like they really wanted her for her (curves and all).

Brecc and Eros are the Al
Daria

I just wanna hug the Milly! *grins* back when I read the first book in this series I was hooked. This seventh one, just affirms why I love reading Milly Taidens work.

Her characters even though shifters and sassy women, they are easy to relate to.Milly puts in a situation that has witehr happened in someone's real life or has the possibility of happening.

The curvy sassy women, that steps up and wont back down, the gorgeous sexy males who go out of their way to show the love of a thick curvy fem
Maya
BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? Maybe, but not for now.
Rating: +3 stars

Review

I really like books with curvy heroines' and Milly Taiden does a great job with bringing that aspect into her works. There's Snow Escape is no exception. As always, a great read. :)
Tanielle
Really wanted Charlotte to give Brecc and Eros a dose of their own medicine in this one. I thought for sure she would push them to the very edge, Brecc at least. The two actually made a really good pair to balance them all out. Charlotte seemed a bit flaky though, I wanted her to really force them into changing a bit for her, even if that meant going after her back on earth. Stories seem a bit predictable still though, good thing they’re free because with that and the short reads, I doubt I’d st ...more
Diana Rising
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wolves, alien-romance
This is a great book. In the last two books the paranormal dating agency and taken ladies to another planet to meet alien shifters--the original shifters to be their mates. It was a lot for the human women to understand and accept--everything was different, but it turns out great. Alien wolf shifters in the snowy mountains are even sexier than the wolf shifters on earth. Plus, we got to see Bella, the heroine of the previous book, get married. So romantic!
Luzmaria Morneault-welton
I love this series. It's a fun, hot, steamy enjoyable read. I really loved the story of these three. I only wish the story was longer so we could get to enjoy more of the story. I really wanted to get to know the three of them more. I've loved all the Milly Taiden books I've read so far. I really hope she writes more shifter series like this one, they're great reads.
Nancy
My rating for this story may have suffered because I don't think I was in the mood for a ménage story but to be honest I didn't feel as this was an equal relationship. I felt Eros was the "lesser" one in the relationship. I just could not buy the "love" in this story.
It's not that it's a bad story, I think it's just trying to all happen too quickly.
I like the idea of the smart technology.
Jackie
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Best

I absolutely loved this PDA! This was my favorite of all the books so far. I really felt that I could relate to Charlotte. She so deserved her happy ending:)
Marythios (AkaSusanne )
Charlotte is a BBW and a writer. She grew up in a well off family but her parents were cold and didn't pay much attention to her and her sister. Charlotte was married at one point but the guy was only interested in her money and treated her terribly. Since then Charlotte hasn't been able to find anyone that made her feel like they really wanted her even though she is very curvy.

Brecc and Eros are the Alpha and Omega pair that rule over the wolves on the shifter planet of Aurora. Brecc is the war
Mandy Parmenter
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charlotte Marzan has been invited to another planet - one containing shifters - in order to attend her best friend's wedding to a real-life lion king. She may be curvy but there are two really hot guys looking at her as if they have not eaten in years and she is the ideal food. She really shouldn't be interested, but she is there to have fun! Wolf shifters Brecc and Eros need to find a single mate to share before the pack elders impose one on them. In desperation they ask PDA's Gerri Wilder to f ...more
Racy
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I used whispersync with this book and totally loved the story and the narrator.

Charlotte was super sassy. She was sick of men running all over her. She had went through a divorce and had parents that did not care for her. The things about Charlotte was she is tender hearted and truly wants to help the problem with the wolves and the dragons.

I loved Becc and Eros in the previous book. They had bothered Gerri about a mate and now her she is bring them the prefect mate. This is n
Mindy
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Really good story. The characters, Breck, Eros and Charlotte, are a great pairing. I really enjoyed their story. It was a bit different in the sense that the girl wasn't gonna let the two alpha males have their way without her having something to say about it. I liked being able to go back to Aurora, the shifter home planet. I am enjoying this serious and look forward to more, well done to the author.
As for the narrator, she did a good job, for the most part. There were a few places where she s
Simcyn
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
The books in this series seems to be basically the same, but they are a pleasant read. Also short, which is good since there is little story to them. The hot scenes are many.

One thing I didn't like about this particular book is that Charlotte basically comes on and kisses one of the boys even when she thought that they were a gay couple. If they were a couple why was she kissing on them? It's like being the other woman in a married couple. Yes, the guys didn't lean that way, but she didn't know
Susan Otto
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story about two alien wolf shifters finding the third mate for Triad

Brecc it's the alpha of his wolf pack and Eros is his Omega. They need a woman to complete their Triad.

Charlotte is Bella's friend, who is marrying the King and is having his baby. The wolves know Charlotte is their mate. How will they convince her that she is their mate?

The characters are unique, alien and sexy. The plot is convincing the woman to love and mate them. Simple! Not on your life! That's what I love about th
Victoria S. McElfresh
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: original-pda-s
GERRI, GERRI, GERRI..............!

Love all of the PDA books featuring the ever resourceful and polished ,proper and mysterious GERRI Wilder. Molly writes romances that are not just sexy, heck there's enough steam coming off these books that if they were on paper, it would be instant pulp! But she also adds a good dose of humor and fantastical characters who go through that wonderful but always confusing time of falling in love and lust with their special mates. More PLEASE.
Mindy
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this story. I'm loving the Alpha Triads of the series. Brecc and Eros are the perfect counters for Charlotte. She's a woman who is emotionally closed off due to a really bad ex husband. What better way to turn her frown into a smile than to give her two very hot shifters that love everything about her and want to worship her. I also like the bit of backstory you get about the three in this one that helps the characters development along. I can't wait to read the next book.
Bronwyn
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Another quick addition to the series that was easy to read but probably one I wont need to revisit.
The chemistry between the 3 was ok and the intimate scenes were certainly steamy but I didn't really feel the connection when they had their clothes on for some reason.
Lots of interesting secondary character but after the 7th book in the series it is starting to feel a little same story just different character names.
Overall an ok story with no real wow moments for me.
Elizabeth
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brecc & Eros & Charlotte

Wao. Milly Taiden did it again. Another great read that tells the story of divorced human Charlotte that comes to Aurora to be at her best friend's wedding. There she catches Brecc and Eros attention. Brecc is alpha of a wolves pack and Eros is his omega both link by a bond that needs a mate to complete a triad. Naughty language and passion that will boile red hot. Highly recommend it
Yogi Yogi
Story review: Eh. Whatevs. The frame of a Paranormal Dating Agency is getting old. Ruby Dixon’s fifth book in the fire blood dragons series will be out any day now; me reading this PDA stuff is just to kill time.

DNF @p. 51/163. Writing is staid, stilted and lousy. And the plot moves are so obviously bulky and overdone I can’t even pretend to go along. Finished with this author.

****

“[A] lone figure appeared at the back of the hall entrance. Brecc’s heart flip flopped. He fought hard to push his
Tabi Ann
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good snuggling weather and company

I truly love all of these books no matter how many times you read them. Love the big burly shifters who love big beautiful woman as myself. I really wish Gerri would hook me up with one. I would be willing to travel to another planet for love and affection.

This story was truly enjoyable from beginning to the end. Always love a little excitement and drama, and big headed Alphas that think they know it all.

Until Next Time... Tabi
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Charlotte missed her best friend and was about to take an unexpected trip far away from home. Brecc and Eros were getting desperate in their search for a mate. So they kidnap the mate of the king to get Gerri to find them a woman. She delivers the one sexy, curvy, outspoken Charlotte. There problem now would be convincing her to stay.
Cynthia Skeezix
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight.....

Two wolves in need of a mate to complete their triad for their pack, seeing Charlotte at the King's wedding is love at first sight for brecc and Eros.. Now to convince the woman meant to be their mate, and complete their triad, they're meant to be together.

• Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #1)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Midnight Star (Paranormal Dating Agency / Aurora Champions, #4)
  • A Purrfect Trifecta (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Gabriella (Alpha Marked, #2)
  • Triple Talons (Paranormal Dating Agency; Aurora Champions, #3)
  • Scarlet (Alpha Marked, #1)
  • The Way to a Bear's Heart (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • For the Love of Fire and Ice (Heads N’ Tails, #2)
  • Whitney (Alpha Marked, #3)
  • Purrfectly Caught (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #4)
  • Bite My Bengal (Heads N' Tails, #3)
  • Splash Investment (Heads N' Tails, #5)
  • Claiming Her Dragons (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • Rebecca (Alpha Marked, #4)
  • His Human Surrogate (Monsters Love Curvy Girls #2)
  • Covering His Fox (Heads N’ Tails, #4)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Paranormal Dating Agency (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Her Purrfect Match (Paranormal Dating Agency, #3)
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • Scaling Her Dragon (Paranormal Dating Agency, #8)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Bearfoot and Pregnant (Paranormal Dating Agency, #10)
  • All Kitten Aside (Paranormal Dating Agency, #11)

News & Interviews

“It’s hard when you guys look so imposing and big and well, sexy.” Alessandra laughed. “A great problem to have most of the time, but in this case it didn’t help you guys.” 0 likes
“Men are like hair. You have to whip them into shape and before you know it, they don’t ever stray from their rightful place.” “Well, if men are anything like my hair, then I am in for a shifter that will pee on the carpet and destroy my shoes like some horrible hair days,” she joked. “I’ve yet to meet one man who isn’t a douche.” 0 likes