Start by marking “Divined (The Last Oracle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Divined (The Last Oracle, #3)

Divined (The Last Oracle #3)

The epic conclusion to the Last Oracle Series…

Clio has forsaken the Deities and turned her back on her powers. Unable to trust her Visions, she is left alone and weak on the outskirts of Sheehan.

When the Emperor hears that an Oracle has survived in the Empire, he places a price on her head, forcing Clio to flee to the ancient city of Cearo. But the Deities have other plan
Published April 2nd 2016 by Wibbs Ink

To ask other readers questions about Divined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divined

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Full disclosure, I was a beta-reader for the second novel in this series and MY NAME IS IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS OF THIS BOOK and I am still so humbled and amazed about this fact that it has taken me nearly five months to be able to recover from the shock and even function somewhere close to properly in regards to writing a review for this book.....

"Love makes blind slaves of us all."

If ^^ is true, then call me a blind slave.

I LOVE THIS SERIES. It makes me so incredibly sad that more people ha
Cassandra Curiel
Nov 01, 2015 Cassandra Curiel rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
I've been obsessed with this trilogy ever since I read the premise of book one and my obsession has only multiplied. This trilogy promised brutality, adventure, star crossed lovers, and so much more.
And boy did it deliver.
It makes me sad to be typing this review considering this is the conclusion to this epic trilogy.
In the first book, we meet Clio, one of the daughters of an Oracle. We follow her as she grows into her role as one but, w
Nicole
Apr 27, 2016 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, ebooks, favorites
Divined!!! Thanks so much to Emily for sending this my way and letting me read it. The book came out yesterday and I can't urge you enough to check out this book series. All three books are out now and they are amazing. Especially if you are new to ya fantasy, this series is an amazing start.

It's not humanly possible to actually explain how much I love these books, the characters, the story and the writing. It's not possible.

I won't go into much detail about this book, cause it's the third an
Colette
Jul 24, 2015 Colette rated it it was amazing
So sad the series is over, but I could not be more happy with the way it ended. While all the storylines were tied up, they were not packaged so tightly as to give an unrealistic feel to the novel. I believed every ending to each line and can see the characters' futures by filling them in with my imagination. Overall 5/5 stars; a must-read trilogy!
Anna (Curiosity comes before Kay)
Pre-Read: August 10th, 2016

Wtf you guys!!! I read the first two like a WEEK prior to this one's release and I STILL somehow forgot I hadn't read it yet?!! *facepalm*

Review: August 13, 2016

Aahhh!!! Holy crap, the twists and turns wrecked me! And that ending was perfection. More to come later. <3
Simone Pond
Apr 02, 2016 Simone Pond rated it it was amazing
Wow. What an epic ending to a stellar series. I was sad to see it come to an end, but Emily Wibberley have a way with wrapping things up perfectly. The story flows so well, and every detail is so well thought out. Clio is a kick-ass heroine who never once let me down. I loved the developing relationship between her and Riece. I also loved her side kicks and the new characters introduced. Excellent twists and turns. Awesome action. And so much heart. It's hard to believe this is Emily's debut ser ...more
Maranda
Jun 05, 2017 Maranda rated it it was amazing
At the beginning, it was a little boring but as you progressed it got more and more interesting. on the back of the book it tells how how this book is the epic conclusion of the series, but they don't even know how epic. If you really enjoyed the first ones then you will fall head over heals for this one.
(Spoiler Ahead: if you hate spoilers do not read further)
The ending definitely caught me by surprise and I have a gift when t comes to determining endings but I did not see this coming. I can't
Lele
Dec 31, 2016 Lele rated it it was amazing
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Jul 25, 2015 Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Heather
You can also find this review on my blog: Wings of Nephilim

Favorite Quote:

"You can never be certain you're making the right choice, and you're going to have to start making decisions without knowing what will come of them."

I have mixed feelings about Divined. I really liked certain aspects of the book and the ending did tie everything together really well. Yet I can't say I was happy with it either. Strangely my biggest problem was one of the biggest strengths of the two previous books. Our prot
Amanda (Orandi et Legendi)
The last 25% of the book has left me completely emotionally drained! AAAAHHHHH! And this is the last Last Oracle book!

My Review:
I did not realize until the end of the novel that Divined is the last Last Oracle book! AAAHHH! This is the last book with Clio and the gang! I am definitely going to miss this world.

Clio spends the majority of Divined trying to get away from the control of the Deities. After the way Forsworn ended, Clio knows that she can no longer trust the visions she is being sent.

S
Austin
Mar 03, 2016 Austin rated it it was amazing
Kimberly Vanderbloom
Feb 07, 2016 Kimberly Vanderbloom rated it it was amazing
I was given a book in exchange for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

I was given the opportunity to get my hands on an early copy. I had to take it because I've been waiting to read this book. I was anxious after Forsaken because I knew the end was coming and I didn't know what to expect. I wanted to take my time to read it and savor it but I couldn't. I felt like a little kid again. I read it until my Kindle died. I found myself in the
Ashley Earley
3.5 Stars

The writing was just as good as it was in the previous book! Always a good thing. I feel like some authors get a little lazy after a few books in to their series.

We were also introduced to new characters, though we also lost a few. Nox....Nox I suspected you as soon as I started reading Divined. I was still upset by your betrayal but I still saw it coming. Shame. On. You. For doing that to Tirza!

It was action-packed like the rest of the books in the series, but the romantic spark betwe
Marie
May 21, 2016 Marie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was quite good, but...

First if all, I must say I am a Christian an everything I read is weighed from that perspective. In a fantasy I can accept stories of false deities, and I appreciate that this story only has a small amount of sensuality. All in all it is pretty clean. The thing I dislike and must warn others like me of, is that I would not recommend this for a teenage girl. The idea that sex is okay before marriage, if you love someone, is not something I want to convey. I will say tha
Maureen Hoar
Mar 15, 2016 Maureen Hoar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A satisfying ending

I hate that this series has ended but it was a great journey. This book was nonstop drama. All life is on the verge of ending at any moment. I didn't See the culprit coming at all. I was shocked when it all came down to the final battle. It was epic. I was so emotional through the whole book. This was an epic series.
MercySkye28
Sep 16, 2016 MercySkye28 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed this series

At first I thought things were going completely off course and dragging, but the author does a good job of bringing everything together and hold your interest. I was very impressed with the storytelling and character build-up.
Chaelsie Adkins
May 01, 2016 Chaelsie Adkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not my usual cup of tea

But it was amazing! Everything I could have asked for in a story, plus so much more. Thank you for sharing Clio's story with the world!
Ana Rosario
Ana Rosario rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Marianne Post
Marianne Post rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2017
Kirra
Kirra rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2016
Laura A. Kai
Laura A. Kai rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Kristine
Kristine rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2016
Hayley
Hayley rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
MP
MP rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Sasha
Sasha rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Veiled Threat (Highland Magic, #3)
  • Hoax (The Scarab Beetle, #5)
  • Poison (The Dragonian, #3.5)
  • Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares, #7)
  • Last Stand (The Black Mage, #4)
  • Broken Stone (Souls of the Stones, #3)
  • Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone #4)
  • Bound by Magic (The Baine Chronicles, #2)
  • Count All Her Bones (Girl, Stolen, #2)
  • The Guardian Trilogy Box Set
  • Violet Storm (Modi #1)
  • Game Master (Skeleton Key)
  • Dawn of Ash (Imdalind, #6)
  • The Soul Healer (Silver Moon Saga, #2)
  • Lone Wolf Dawn (Alpha Underground, #2)
  • Surrender Aurora
  • Cast in Flight (Chronicles of Elantra, #12)
  • Imposter (Vampire Nation, #1)
Emily Wibberley grew up in Southern California, but instead of working on her nonexistent tan at the beach, she spent her time reading, making music and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Shortly after falling for her best friend, Austin Siegemund-Broka, she attended Princeton University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2014 with a degree in Psychology. She and Austin now live and write YA co
More about Emily Wibberley...

The Last Oracle (3 books)
  • Sacrificed (The Last Oracle, #1)
  • Forsworn (The Last Oracle, #2)