Start by marking “Poems that do not rhyme” as Want to Read:

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
"Poems that tell stories,
stories about promises,
promises of love,
love that transformed into art,
art that manifested through poems,
poems that do not rhyme"

‘Poems that do not rhyme’ is a collection of poems written in the form of free verses. Although the individual poems seem unrelated at the first glance but the poems are arranged in such an order that they traverse throu
Published July 24th 2015 by pinnochio publishers (first published July 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Poems that do not rhyme, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poems that do not rhyme

Carrion
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great work. Reminded me of Bukowski.
Anant Mittal
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nakul
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One seldom comes across pages that manage to reflect upon emotions that pass through us in the brightest and the darkest hours. These non rhyming poems managed to do just that for me in their own rhythmic way.
Pretty Little Bibliophile
Another anthology composed of free/blank verses, Poems That Do Not Rhyme may at first glance look like every other new poetry book out there. But what is contrastingly different in this one, is that all the poems are telling the same story, progressing from the beginning till the end. It is, in essence, a novel, where each of the chapters is written in poetry.
From the progress, we learn about the sensations that come with falling in love, true love, separation, unrequited love, self-development
Pooja Srivastava
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
' Love,
if not reciprocated,
does come with an expiry date
-no matter how strongly
we beg to differ'
•••BOOK REVIEW•••
Poems That Do Not Rhyme By Manish Pathania
🏵
Well, plot of this poetry book..yeah! You heard it right ..'Plot'. Yes, this poetry book at a single glance will be interpreted as normal poetry collection but if you start going through all the poems you will find out there is story, which is gradually taking shape.
🏵
It depicts the journey of an alcoholic man who accidentally falls in love
Diti Shah
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
There are some poems that touch your very core. These poems come in this category. The author expresses his raw feelings via these poems and few of them are so very expressive that it makes you go upto him, take his hand and say 'It will be Okay.' A short read, which can be completed in one sitting, the book can also be enjoyed by those who don't enjoy poetry. The author surely touches your emotional side.
Garima Banerjee
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My experience with Poems that do not rhyme is very different compared to other books. No matter how many times I read the poetries, I keep coming back to them again and again. More than poetry, the work sounds like lyrics of beautiful songs that keep lingering inside your head hours after you read them.

Excellent work by the author. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Waiting for your next one!
Shivangi Kulshrestha
I think it is a refreshing change, a breath of fresh air. Honestly, when I read the tags of love and other stuff, I was like...bleh another lovey dovey mushy book...However, Manish surprised me by not gagging me with overt emotions and too many words..Most of all, there is no rhyming scheme...so that distraction is off the table...

I like how he sees everything, would love to read more from him :)
Tanveer Kaur
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i have read the book.
When you get connected with the content, that's when you appreciate and this book is full of emotions.. amazing work..
Manish Pathania
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shubham
Hollis Bray
Feb 14, 2018
Michael Korleone
Aug 04, 2015
“Love- if not reciprocated, comes with an expiry date, no matter how strongly we beg to differ.” 5 likes