Start by marking “White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)

White Heat

(Lost Kings MC #5)

MC President, Rochlan “Rock” North finally has everything he’s ever wanted. Hope as his ol’ lady and his MC earning money while staying out of trouble. The only thing left is to make Hope his wife. But as their wedding day nears, an old adversary threatens Rock’s freedom, the wedding, and throws the Lost Kings MC into chaos.

While the club waits for Rock's fate to be decide
Published December 2015

To ask other readers questions about White Heat, please sign up.
Autumn Lake Not yet. I am planning on early December.
Thank you!…more
Not yet. I am planning on early December.
Thank you!(less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
645 books — 1,308 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Real Bikers Romance
421 books — 1,605 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Re-read: 12/19/19

I just love this series.

Seriously though.

I love Rock. I love Hope. I love Wrath. And I love Trinity. They make me happy. Another thing that makes me happy are the "Author's Notes" that Autumn has at the end of each book. I like what she says, I like her style, and I feel like we would be super duper swell friends.

Anyway, as Autumn herself says...this is a more romanticized MC world, which she makes no bones about, and I love it. I might skip the next one because it looks like
✰ Liz ✰
"We're two parts of a whole."
description
White Heat is the 5th book in the Lost Kings MC Series. With each book in the series, I am drawn deeper into the LOKI world. As Rock and Hope, "the King and Queen" of the club prepare for their wedding, trouble crashes into them like an avalanche. The LOKI family is forced to pull together and brace for impact.

description
"We build a few more houses on the property, we'll have a nice doomsday compound going."
In the first three books in the series, we witnessed the
Malene
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible to love characters even more than I already do but it is. Holy hell did Autumn Jones Lake exceed my expectations. When I reached the final page I just wished I hadn't read it, just so I could start all over again. White Heat did all the right things. The characters showed strength and vulnerability. GROWTH! There was some beautiful surprises along this amazing journey. But to get there I was put through the wringer. All worth it of course.

But my main reason why I l
Sheila
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5+++++ stars!!!!!

Pure MC romance perfection! This series has kept the intensity and depth throughout every single book. In White Heat we aren't focused on just one couple, but both Rock/Hope AND Wrath/Trinity. PLUS we get just enough of Murphy, Teller and Z to make us anxious for their own books!

The love between Rock and Hope is tested to its limits in this story. If anyone had doubts about whether she could pull off being a good 'old lady' before, they definitely won't now. She proved herself i
Grace
More Rock and Hope? YES PLEASE.
More Wrath and Trinity? YES PLEASE!
I don't think I've ever loved a book or a series more.
When I heard this was a wedding book, at first I let out a big "yawn". But I'm kicking myself now for ever thinking that. This was SO MUCH MORE than a simple wedding book. Autumn Jones Lake doesn't do simple anything. She's evil and isn't happy until you're bawling your eyes out at three in the morning and can't put her book down even though you have to go to work.
White Heat wa
Nothing but Sexy Books Blog
This series keeps getting better and better.
You know how sometimes you're fatigued by the 5th book in a series? Especially when the main focus in the series has been on one couple? Yeah, not Lost Kings. I could easily read about Hope, Rock, Wrath and Trinity for another five books (hint! hint!)
White Heat was indescribably good. Passionate, funny, sad, pissed off, it gave me the full range of feels. So much happens, it's hard to sum it up in a review, but I'll try.
Hope is one of my favorite heroi
Ms. Lake is my unicorn author. Every book she writes is better than the last. I didn't think I could love Hope, Rock, Wrath and Trinity any more than I already did and Ms. Lake proved me wrong! White Heat was perfect in every way! Loose ends from earlier books were tied up, while new things to explore in future books were left open.
Loved every second!
Sue
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now this...this was really a story of loyalty, honor, love and dedication. Faith in all forms, in humanity, in love, in a person's honesty and desire to do the right thing and the faith to stand by your man through thick and thin with no reservation or regrets.
I loved Rock and Hope's story from the very beginning and to get to read about this current messed up state of their lives, as they prepare to walk down the aisle only to have their happiness and security ripped away from them, was a reall
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Her faith was stronger than her fear."

Each time I finish a book in the Lost Kings MC series, I think it's the best. And it is. Until the next one is written. I read a lot of MC Romance, it's my favorite genre. And I like different things about different series and authors. But what I think stands out the most for me in this series is the dialogue. I love the beautifully formatted chapter headings that designate the POV. I really enjoy the alternating POV's that change mid-scene so that the read
Heroesinbooks
5 ROCK SOLID STARS

Each time I read a book in this series, I think it cannot get any better because Autumn Jones Lake smashes it out of the ball park EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

This book sees outside forces bearing down on Rock and Hope, just as they are making plans for their wedding. If ever an MC needed to band together, this is the time. Tentative bonds between some characters are solidified. Cemented. There is no doubt that in this book Hope proves herself more than worthy of being the Prez's old
Tammy
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If I could give more than 5 stars I definitely would!! I absolutely loved this book and I know you will too!!! Starting White Heat was like checking in with old friends I REALLY missed!! I had the problem of wanting to read as fast as possible to find out what happens but I wanted to take as long as possible so it wouldn't end too quickly, it was torture to see the progress and see how much closer I was getting towards the end. The backdrop of White Heat is Rock and Hope's upcoming wedding, but ...more
Shawna  Wood (A Girl and Her Books)
A motorcycle club series was not anything I was interested in reading until I picked the LOKI series and fell in love from page one. Autumn Jones Lake has created something really special with this series and White Heat is a love letters to the fans of the series and to the fantastic Four (Rock, Hope, Wrath & Trinity).

One of the elements I loved in this book, Hope showing the amount of love, devotion and strength that Rock has had for her in their first three books. When Rock needed her the Mos
Moxie Dahl
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Breathless. I'm so in love with the Lost Kings MC guys it isn't even funny. Bring on a baby book for Hope and Rock, a wedding book for Wrath and Trin, books for Z and Teller and as many books as you want for Murphy and Heidi. I'm so there!
(notice I did not mention Axel at all.) HAH!
Tanya
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this has to be the best yet of the series!!!! I love how Rock and Hope are together. the way they compliment eachother and their quirks. Hope's strength and loyalty was put to the test....and she showed how strong of a person she really is. and her devotion to Rock.....well not really just to Rock....but to the MC family....made me love her even more!!! I enjoyed the banter between the guys and how strong they all were and just how they interact with one another. They are a true family. I cannot ...more
Andrea
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have inhaled each and every book of Autumn Jones Lake's Lost King MC Series. I fell in love with Rock and Hope from day one. In fact, I cannot get enough of their story as they are one of my favorite MC couples. Their story has not been an easy one at times. In White Heat, Hope is busy planning her wedding to Rock with Trinity's help. As their wedding date is only months away, their world is turned completely upside down. Rock's freedom is suddenly taken away. This is a story of a woman standi ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another great book in the Lost Kings series. Autumn has quickly become one of my must read authors. I love her storylines and the characters in the Lost Kings MC. While her books have series topics they also cause me to crack up at some of the things they say and their behavior. Autumn has written a wonderful book that has 4 POVs and it doesn't get overwhelming, confusing or repetitive at all. You will really enjoy this book.

Although this book is mainly Hope and Rock we get Wrath and Trinity as
NAT.orious reads ☽
4 heated ★★★★✩
This book is for you if… contemporary biker romances with a less sexist stance towards woman sound just like your thing.

⤐Overall.
Okay, so just let me say that it is very comforting to know that there are about 10 more books waiting for me in this series and, to be honest, at this point I would gladly commit to another 20 books. You think I'm kidding, aren't you? Well, watch me here on Goodreads real close to get a look at what it is like to be a bibliophilic sad little dork
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great continuation of Rock & Hope and Wraith & Trinity's HEAs. There's Rock and Hope's wedding, plus some jail time, plus an ol' lady ceremony. We also get to see more of Murphy and Heidi and Axel's ongoing drama. I'm still #teammurphy. Can't wait for more of Z and Lilly.

No five stars because I kept getting dizzy going back forth between all four voices, and it was a little slow in parts. There was also no end or even end for now with all the Viper drama or Gabriella. Plus no resolution to the w
Jessica Alcazar
ARC provided by Give Me Books Event Bloggers for review
When I first read Autumn Jones Lake's work last summer, I said I was ridiculously impressed with the story of the Lost Kings MC and its colorful band of characters and six books later I am STILL ridiculously impressed.

Autumn Jones is thorough. I commend her in her ability to be very detail oriented in her story telling yet not boring the begeesus out of the reader. I won't lie and say every second of her story is riveting and nail-biting
Iza
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For a year now, this has been one of my fave series ever. And I love seeing characters grow and evolve, from book to book. The change is not sudden, but gradual and it's more believable that way.

Rock & Hope. Man, they've been through a lot. Hope meeting Rock when she was still married, feeling conflicted about everything. Then, after losing her husband, she found love again with Rock. But it wouldn't be easy. Autumn put them through the wringer, throwing them one obstacle after the other, but s
Amanda Brown
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it

I took a much needed break from this series but I figured I would quickly knock another book off my TBR and I kinda wanna be done with this series.

I do like it, I think I am just bored though. I skip through the sex stuff which makes up half the book. It would be different if it was different stuff but it's the same over and over again.

I liked the conflict in this book. It was interesting seeing Hope handle Rock being gone. Hope's development is by far the most intriguing throughout the series.
Tracy
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I woke up to find White Heat on my kindle and i was bouncing with excitement! I've been waiting for this book since i finished Tattered On My Sleeve!... And OMFG It definately lived up to what i was hoping, maybe even more!
It is basically Rock and Hope's wedding story but with alot of Lost Kings MC in the mix. Each chapter is from different characters, the main being Rock, Hope, Wrath and Trinity.
Written perfectly with an amazing flow it carried me through so clearly that i actually felt like
Maja
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't explain how sad I am because it's the end of this beautiful story!!! I just didn't want this to be over! Loved every minute of this book. Keep doing what you're doing because you're doing it well!!!
Daniele
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I may have highlighted the entire book! Autumn is a tremendous writer; bringing to life every character in her books. Every word, paragraph and page pulled me in! Her writing style is perfect for the reader that I am.

White Heat... Hot, hot, hot! A perfect continuation of the LOKI series. I'm always eager to read more about Hope & Rock and this book gave them to me and other readers. I wait on pins and needles for more, regardless of what character is written about.
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dear Autumn Jones Lake, where have you been my whole life?! I freakin LOVED this book so much! Rochlan Jones, MC President, finally has everything he's ever wanted. His MC is cleaned up, and Hope is marrying him. Enemies are surrounding them, as his wedding day gets closer, and his freedom is being threatened, leaving the Lost Kings MC to pick up the pieces. Will Rock and Hope get finally get their HEA?

WOW WOW WOW! MC books have become a new addiction for me, and White Heat is amazing! The char
Kim
Sep 14, 2015 added it
Shelves: mc
So I was going to put off reading this one as long as possible, maybe do re-read before starting it, and well that didn’t work. I dove right in and I only made it a week before diving in, but hey it’s one less week to wait for the next book…but anyway.

I was so glad Hope finally found out about Sophie. Then her twat ass showing up at Mara’s birthday dinner, just confirmed that I. Hate. Her. I was hoping that Hope would pop that bitch in the nose, she certainly deserved it…actually she deserved it
Rachel
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Another great installment in this series. This series is one of my favorite and I was looking forward to getting my hands on this gem. I liked that we were able to get four different POV’s from the characters. (Rock, Hope, Wrath, and Trinity) I thought the storyline stayed very true to the characters and the series while also keeping up the interest level. Despite it being the 5th book in this series about the same two couples, I was still very immersed in this book. We see some steam from the t
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r, books-i-own
MUST READ Story of the year!!!! multiple person POVs makes this story loads better and a lot more to the story that unfolds. Makes some of the other stories in the series make more sense, I do however recommend reading the first story Slow Burn so your not lost come this amazing and wonderfully written story. Wow holy amazing, hats off to this amazing and very talented author. I had to take my time reading this story, only because I didn't want it over before I knew it. lol of course that didn't ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 11 Dec 07, 2015 03:09PM

• Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Asunder (Iron Bulls MC #1)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Jase (Kings of Korruption MC, #3)
  • Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC #3)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC #6)
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)
  • After Glow (Lost Kings MC, #11)