Jump to ratings and reviews

Nice Guys #3

Full Domain

Honor, integrity, and loyalty are how Deputy US Marshal Kreed Sinacola lives his life. A former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service, Kreed spent most of his life working covert operations and avoiding relationships. Never one to mix business with pleasure, his boundaries blur and his convictions are put to the test when he finally comes face-to-face with the hot computer geek he’s been partnered with. Hell-bent on closing the ongoing case for his longtime friend, he pushes past his own limits and uncovers more than he expects.

Aaron Stuart strives for one thing: justice. Young and full of idealism, his highly sought after computer skills land him a position with the National Security Agency. Aaron’s biggest hazard at his job is cramped fingers, but all that changes when he is drawn into the middle of a dangerous federal investigation. Aaron gets more than he bargained for when the FBI partners him with a handsome and tempting deputy US marshal. His attraction to the inked up, dark-haired man provides another kind of threat altogether. Aaron tries desperately to place a firewall around his heart and fight his developing feelings, knowing one misstep on his part could ultimately destroy him.

The solution isn’t as easy as solving the case, which is treacherous enough as it is. But the growing sexual attraction between them threatens to derail more than just Kreed’s personal convictions as he quickly learns temptation and matters of the heart rarely fit easily into the rules he’s lived by. Will Kreed be able to convince Aaron to open his heart and face the fact that sometimes the answers aren’t always hidden in code?

399 pages, Kindle Edition

26 books3,553 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
131 (3%)
1 star
42 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 542 reviews
Profile Image for *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time.
1,921 reviews3,431 followers
January 1, 2016
4.5 Stars!

Merry Christmas to me! Thank you Santa for the latest (and last WAH) Nice Guys novel.

Kreed and Aaron....

I honestly didn't remember much of Kreed or Aaron from the last book. This book does pick up where things left off and the continuing plot does get resolved!

Be warned this is a long book. But it never felt long and I was never bored. The build up and sexual tension between Kreed and Aaron was delicious. It's not until about the halfway mark when they finally give in to that tension.

And from there....it's on!

I think I have especially enjoyed this series because a lot of it took place in Texas, in towns I was familiar with.

The suspense kept me intrigued and even after that was resolved we got even more time with Kreed and Aaron. A definite plus!

This one had everything that I've come to love and expect in a Kindle Alexander read.

Interesting, intriguing plot--check
Low relationship angst--check
Smoking hot sex--check
Great banter--check

I loved nerdy, church boy Aaron and the sinful Kreed. And bonus....we got appearances from all of the other nice guys....and a few of my other favorite characters as well!

This may be the end of the road for the Nice Guys Novels....but Kindle promises this isn't the last we'll see of Jace, Colt, Mitch, Cody, Kreed and Aaron!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
Profile Image for ~Mindy Lynn~.
1,396 reviews580 followers
3.75*

This book was one I was extremely excited to read. Unfortunately once I started reading it I felt a bit lost. Not the author's fault, completely mine. My memory is complete shit so when I am reading any book in a series I usually like to read the previous books so I can refresh my memory of what is going on in the story before I continue with the new one. I didn't do that this time. So it's completely my own fault I was in the dark for a bit. But the further I read on the more I started to remember. Not everything though. I'll definitely be giving the previous books another go some time soon.
I did, in fact, remember Aaron and Kreed. What I remembered was Kreed getting shot down by Aaron when Kreed propositioned him. Aaron may be a hacking genius but, HELLO! Kreed is a hotty and Aaron definitely realizes his mistake when these two meet in person.
I couldn't wait to read these guys' story. I wasn't disappointed by these two hotties one bit. I loved them together. They were hot and had some off the charts sexy times.
Kreed was full speed ahead knowing he wanted more than Aaron was ready to give him. Aaron had some secrets holding him back that he knew would put an end to the kind of relationship Kreed wanted them to have before it would even get the chance to begin. I figured out what Aaron's 'secret' was way before it was told. I thought it was obvious. Which was a bummer and left me no real mystery. Another bit of a bummer was the lackluster of action this book had. I thought it was moving to some great action with Aaron being undercover and all that went into it. But when it came to its climax I was disappointed. It was all a bit anticlimactic for me. Those were my only major issues with the story besides it being a bit long. It dragged a few places. But what really kept me in the story was the relationships. Between Aaron and Kreed. Kreed and Mitch. Colt and Mitch. Mitch and Cody. Then of course seeing some more of Colt and Jase. It was awesome having them all the same room. I enjoyed the scenes with all of them together. Especially when Mitch gives Cody his gift for him at dinner. One word; Bacon.
Profile Image for Elsbeth.
1,171 reviews41 followers
November 6, 2022
BR, January 12th with Momo.

BookTrailer

*4,5 Church Boy stars*

Great end of the series!! I loved this one the most.

It all started with Jace and Colt, with Colt’s attack which brought us to Mitch and Cody. Cody nearly lost his life during the investigation that Mitch was looking into since Colt’s attack. Book 3 picked up where #2 ended and it was clear the reason why gay men were attacked / killed was bigger than originally thought.

Here we have Kreed, Mitch’s Deputy US Marshal partner and this awesome computer genius Aaron.
They are partnered up to resolve the mystery.

Kreed and Aaron were in every way each other’s Yin and Yang. Yummie!!

Kreed Sinacola

Aaron “Stuart”

It took me a while to get in the story. Wondering what was going on, what secrets they held. Especially Aaron had me spooked. I luuuuved him and was so scared for him.
But halfway the story really picked up for Kreed and Aaron and I couldn’t put the book down. This was a very slow burn but when these two men came together….

The mystery of the attacks was finally resolved and it was wonderful to experience Jace & Colt and Mitch & Cody again.

The HEA was suuuper cute and it was so nice of ms Alexander to throw in some Tristan and Dylan (Secrets) and she promised that is was not the end of reading about “the nice guys”. They will pop up in other stories. Can’t wait for that. ♡♡♡

“He loved those little confessions from Aaron; they caressed his heart and filled him with happiness.”

Sad to let go of this series!!

Other reviews of the series:

Double Full (Nice Guys, #1) by Kindle Alexander - Review Double Full (Book 1)

Full Disclosure (Nice Guys, #2) by Kindle Alexander - Review Full Disclosure (Book 2)
Profile Image for Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~.
797 reviews745 followers
4.5 - "Don't get honey where I get my money" - stars

Ok that's not really a good tagline but I cracked up when I saw that quote in the book.

I don't read M/M that often but Kindle is one of my go-to people to read. I've been anticipating this book since the story line began in Book 1.

Also did you know that there is a cult in Midlothian, Texas? LOL, J/K!

photo 15241990_zps4turxcpq.jpg

Kreed is a U.S. Marshall. Mitch (Kreed's partner) has a hacker friend named Aaron who has been assigned to assist with this case. Kreed wants to bang Aaron but Aaron shoots him down. That turns into a challenge.

photo 9246489_zps18ff3bef.gif

Let me just say these two together,

photo 82558-Toby-Turner-hothothot-gif-4bJX_zpsf445ccd7.gif

But then Kreed develops feelings for Aaron.

photo guy-love_zps15a0238b.gif

But they still need to handle the case, plus Aaron is keeping secrets...

photo tumblr_inline_mrspppqRSD1qz4rgp_zps84ef998f.gif

Ok so then everything works out with them and they live happily ever after....

photo Andy_Alledgedly_zps8fca80ce.gif

Guess you have to read it to find out if I'm lying or not....

photo tumblr_mjk33csaeJ1ro2i2ho1_500_zps8bf1d5c0.gif

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
Profile Image for Wendys Wycked Words.
1,549 reviews3,802 followers
OMG this book ;)

photo ovaries-3_zpspsos3eu5.gif

This is the third book in this series and for me...it's my absolute favorite of the three.

I loved Kreed and Aaron. They were both such amazing characters. I loved the fact that they were so different, but still both badasses in their own way. We have one hot, ex military deputy and one hot, geeky, mastermind hacker ;) Seriously...what's not to like ?? Both are forced to work together for the FBI, to solve the case that's been the center of the previous books.

The mystery finally gets resolved and I loved reading about that part. I liked the fact that Aaron got to play such a big role in that...eventhough he didn't want to in the beginning.

These boys have some major chemistry going on, and with this being a slow burn, the sexual tension was through the roof !! Once these boys got things going....my panties exploded ;)

photo PantiesNotOption_zps0outrd37.gif

But these boys also have a lot of secrets...especially Aaron. I'm not a big fan of secrets being kept, but it totally worked in this book. Also...Kreed knew there were secrets that would eventually come out. He did not dissapoint me with his reaction.

These boys definitely earned a spot in my top 5 of all time favorite m-m couples !! They were hot, sweet and funny :))

photo tumblr_npdmyk1rKa1ssga9mo1_500_zpsqws02rdc.gif

What I also liked, was all the previous characters appearing...not just from this series, but from "Secret" as well. So that leaved me with one of my favorite words to descibe this book : "Awesome"

I hate that I have to say goodbye to this series, but I'm sure we will see all of them again, in some of Kindle Alexanders books, that are to come !!

5 stars from me !!!!!

Profile Image for Gigi.
2,156 reviews1,055 followers
January 16, 2016
It took me long enough, but I'm done! I have to be honest and tell you it dragged a bit for me and I had 3 stars in my head, but then the super, colossal epilogue happened and I was jumping with joy!!

A more detailed review soon.
Profile Image for Sabrina.
3,088 reviews1,890 followers
January 18, 2016

I fell in love with Kindle Alexander's m/m books from the very first chapter of the first book I read by her. I love her writing style and she never fails to write some smoking hot scene.

I liked Kreed and Aaron together, they were a really cute couple. My low-ish rating is because I was just bored with their story. I can't say for sure what it was, but I didn't connect with the story and got to the point where I started to skim so I could get it over with. I still enjoyed the overall story, I just wish it kept my attention a little more.

I'm still a huge fan of this author and will definitely be reading whatever she has to release next. I recommend her books for all m/m lovers out there!
Profile Image for Beth.
762 reviews127 followers
December 20, 2015
5 Church Boy Stars

Kreed

Oh My Lord. Let us bow our heads for a moment of thankful prayer.

Warning: This is the 3rd in the Nice Guys Series. You could read it as a stand alone but I do not recommend it. The characters from the first two books are in the story line of this book AND the story line is a continuation. But the main reason to read the others first is because they are just so freaking good.

Kreed is a US Marshall. He has been on the case of a killer for a while now. And it's personal. His friends have been targeted. He wants the people he cares about to be safe. Kreed is a straight shooter. He goes after what he wants and what he wants right now is to catch this guy. Oh, and he wants a shot at the computer guy who is helping them. That shot....that is a different kind of shot from the one he wants at the killer. But the new guy, the young hot hacker genius....he's not letting Kreed in.

Nobody on the planet dismissed him like that...

Aaron has been recruited to help find the group behind the crimes that have put his gaming friend, Mitch and others in danger. He will be working with Kreed. Something that makes him a little uncomfortable. Kreed Sinacola is a lot to take in. A little overwhelming.

...his gaze landed on a tall, dark-haired guy wearing leather standing by a wall. Jesus Christ, he had to be at least six-five with every inch solid muscle, and hot as holy fuck.

But Aaron and Kreed are on assignment. They know the case comes first. Before their desires. And they do have some desires. Capital D. Desires.

Now show me why they call you Sin.

This third book wraps up the Nice Guys Series and the case. There are a lot of Not Nice Guys out there. Full Domain is chocked full of secrets. Secrets hidden behind nice button downs. Hidden behind stained glass. Hidden in hard drives and small towns. As Kreed and Aaron work to uncover the secrets that threaten their safety, they may uncover some that threaten their trust. And heart.

And what would crush him more would be the disappointment in Kreed's eyes if he ever found out the truth.

Ms Alexander has given us another well written book that you see more than you read. You will find this one playing out like a movie. The characters are vivid and so real you want to reach out and touch them. Like seriously...I want to touch Kreed. All over. And the best thing is that it is long. I thought I was getting a wrap up but there was so much more. Ms Alexander lets the characters drive the story. And believe me when I say that is one ride you want to be on. Can I get an AMEN to that?!?!
Profile Image for BWT.
2,144 reviews216 followers
January 11, 2016
3.5 Stars

I have been ridiculously excited about this final installment in the "Nice Guys" series ever since I first read about bad-ass former Navy SEAL turned Deputy US Marshal SOG team member Kreed Sinacola in Full Disclosure. Then, as soon as hackitvist Aaron Stuart appeared on page and shot Kreed down...well, I just knew those two would go together like peanut butter and jelly.

peanut butter jelly

And I was right! Aaron's a hottie bad boy and totally irresistible to Kreed (AND Aaron's got ink and nipple rings! Nipple rings, people!! Yum num nummies!). I loved that their relationship wasn't a slam dunk from the beginning; Aaron definitely makes Kreed work for it. Um Hmm! Though there is definitely some serious UST to get through before we ultimately get our payoff, it's totally worth it. In spades. The hot times are smoking!

right

The mystery about who's killing the high profile gay men is finally brought to a close and Kreed and Aaron are instrumental in the takedown. I love that we get more time to spend with Mitch and Cody and Colt and Jace, as well as getting to see jokester Mitch getting some payback for his constant teasing of Colt for so long. I love that Kreed is the super bad-ass, but loves his spa time and Lush products, and I especially love the romance side to the story.

Aaron's hacking activities (both legal and shady) are the cornerstone of the story, and Alexander doesn't disappoint with the little bit of angst that comes from Aaron fighting with who he really is in contrast to who he's presented to the world, and Kreed.
"I love you, but I'm not who you think I am. I've got too many skeletons to make this work. I'm so sorry."
His heart almost stopped in his chest when Kreed's eyes opened, and he was suddenly staring into those dark chestnut pools that saw too much. "I already know that. I could tell you're hiding something. You just don't understand, Aaron. Your secrets don't matter to me. I know what's in here." Kreed listed a hand to Aaron's chest, covering his heart. "At some point, you're gonna realize you can trust me. I'm willing to give you that time."

Awww Sweet

There's definitely a lot to love about this story and I can't say enough good things about the relationship side of this story and how melty it made me feel!

On the negative side, I thought the pacing was slow and I didn't find the flow as easy as the first two novels in the series. I also found the constant referral of twenty-nine year old Aaron by thirty-eight year old Kreed as "kid" and "church boy" off-putting. I understand Kreed does it in the beginning to try to create some distance, but it was overused and annoying. The fact that it's pointed out to Kreed by his boss, Skinner, and Mitch, and Aaron that Aaron's not a kid at different points in the story and that doesn't make Kreed stop using the nickname nearly drove me insane.

Other than that though, I thought it's a good wrap up to the mystery, the romance is solid and my absolute favorite part of the story, and I love there's potential for the guys to return at a later date!

Recommended.

Advanced Review Galley copy of Full Domain provided by Author in exchange of an honest review.

This review has been cross-posted at Gay Book Reviews.
Profile Image for Jaime.
1,558 reviews287 followers
January 13, 2016
5+ Stars!! This book was excellent! There is passion, mystery, action..loved it!!! Highly Recommended Read!!

This is an amazing story and the perfect ending to the Nice Guys Series by Kindle Alexander. In this story we have two men who are brought together to work a federal investigation. Kreed Sinacola is a bad boy in his own right, the former Navy SEAL now works in the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service. To put it simply, Kreed is one bad ass man! Aaron Stuart, he is with the NSA and a bit of a bad boy himself as he works to protect and serve virtually. These two working together is much like the perfect storm. Both of these MC bring mystery to the relationship which I think adds to the whole allure of the story.

When I read this book I have to tell you I was blown away! It has it all - mystery, hot guys, dirty talk, hot as hell sex, and a love story that will keep you enthralled until the very last page. I love the characters in this series and the authors are so kind as to let us catch up with them all in this book! In addition we get to see Dylan and Tristan from Secret so this really is an all inclusive story. For Kindle Alexander fans you will not be disappointed by this book and for those who are new to the world of male/male books, this series is a perfect place to start! I really hope to see more of these characters in the future and I cannot wait to see what Kindle Alexander brings us next! 5+ Stars to Full Domain and I highly recommend everyone enjoys this story!

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by JLoves2Read from Alpha Book Club
and Gay Book Reviews
description description description
Profile Image for Arch Bala.
Author 4 books40 followers
January 16, 2016
I’m not even sure how to start with this one because normally after reading a book from Kindle Alexander, I’ll be blabbing about it from all sides of the internet but this last installment of the series just left me highly unsatisfied and I dunno, maybe I was expecting so much more from it. I feel that there was nothing new in this book – just different names and basically a mixed-up of characters from the previous books. The whole thing was just way too difficult to read (aside from it being too long). I find it repetitive at times with too much sex in it, Kreed being all creepy and annoying and Aaron just contradicting his thoughts all the time about his “sexy BAMF” partner. Don’t let me discourage you from reading this one though, it’s probably not just my thing but I’m certain that I’ll be reading a lot more from the author. After all, some of her books are my favorites from this genre.

Rating: 2.5 / 5
Profile Image for Melissa Mcentyre.
299 reviews20 followers
December 29, 2015
Full Domain, Book 3 in Kindle Alexander’s Nice Guys Trilogy, is the must read wrap-up the readers have been waiting to get in their hands. Full Domain has Kreed Sinacola, Deputy US Marshal, a former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service and Aaron Stuart with his highly sought after computer skills from the National Security Agency brought together to work on Mitch Knox’s case from the first two Books of the Nice Guys series. As you have realized, you will be bettered served in reading Full Domain if you have already been following this case and series.
All the Nice Guys are here to help Kreed and Aaron with their case; Mitch Knox and a recovering Cody Turner are staying with Colt & Jace Montgomery-Michaels. And it is so nice to get to visit with them all, but be prepared to be so much more in love with Kreed, Mitch & Colt--still the perfect Alpha males-- and true to the way Kindle Alexander have developed them through the writing of the entire series.
Kreed has more than the case to deal with “Never one to mix business with pleasure, his boundaries blur and his convictions are put to the test when he finally comes face-to-face with the hot computer geek he’s been partnered with.”
Kreed had to figure out how- “He’d just been given a compliment and effectively put in his place in one fell swoop. That about summed up every single interaction he’d had with the Kid so far.”
Aaron has never faced field work and “His attraction to the inked up, dark-haired man provides another kind of threat altogether. … knowing one misstep on his part could ultimately destroy him.”
Beside which Aaron still believes- “Life should be nothing more than moment after moment of peace, love, and rock and roll- or some shit along those lines.”
The case must come first—for Kreed it has become personal; for Aaron it is a fight for the justice he still believes in. The only problem is neither man looked for or expected to find the kind of attraction building between them as the case and danger also comes to a dramatic point.
Kindle Alexander again gives their readers the story voice they expect. This is a longer story than the others Kindle Alexander has written, but you get so caught up in all the threads of this story and its wonderful characters you end up wishing for more time with this book. The readers had already met Kreed and fallen for him in Full Disclosure, but by the end of Full Domain not only does Kreed live up to what the reader has believed him to be; they then find Aaron to be so surprising in how interesting and able to go toe-to-toe with Kreed that he turns out to be.
Kindle Alexander gives their readers a great end to the Nice Guy Trilogy. Their storytelling is just as wonderful as ever. The unexpected twist in storylines, the laugh out loud moments, the unexpected “wait what” points and the struggles within Kreed and Aaron, all found in this story are what keep you turning the pages as quickly as possible.
Full Domain is another Kindle Alexander Story that you will fall for, I did. I was given an ARC of this and here is my honest review. If you like Kindle Alexander stories, you are going to love this one. Oh Yes, be prepared for the big time book hangover-- in the best possible way-- you are going to have at the end of Full Domain.

Thanks Kindle Alexander & Good Writing
Profile Image for Makhda.
866 reviews137 followers
January 17, 2016

What I liked :
- The UST between them. *drooling*
- Hot sex scenes.
- Rendezvous with Colt, Jace, Mitch, Cody, Tristan and Dylan. :))
- The epilogue saves it all. Yaaayy!

What I disliked :
- Long book is long. Felt dragged.
- Too much sex for me.

Profile Image for Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®.
940 reviews381 followers
January 10, 2016
#mustclick #loveislove http://amzn.to/1PN4qDK
To truly appreciate this book please read Double Full and Full Disclosure first
I am going to read this review as if the reader as read both so if you haven't stop reading this review and go one click both books and these three combine to form an amazing story arc!

I don't know if the 5 stars is for the book or the whole series because this book had a lot of Colt and Jace, Double Full and Mitch and Cody Full Disclosure and they solve the crime runs thru the prior too ..it is hard to seperate this book from the series
It's is a 5 star conclusion

It was such a great final book
Love the who did it, how the found him and that a major of the book was the love story between Kreed and Aaron (the very mysterious full of surprises Aaron)

I loved that the crime was solved before the end of the book
Allowing the final portion of the book to be about Kreed and Aaron
Two men who weren't not looking for love
Both were closed off for their own reasons

The why Aaron reveals who is to Kreed was so powerful
What starts out as a kind gesture by Aaron morphs into so much deeper as secrets are revealed

In the end the theme that you can't change a leopards spots you have to love him spots and all was done with poetic grace and humor.

The epilogue not only had me emailing from ear to ear for Kreed, Aaron and the Sincola family, I also loved how Dylan and Tristan from Secret were weaved in
If you haven't read Secret, I highly recommend you 1click this book that was a top read for me in 2015!

Honored to have read an ARC
Profile Image for Karen.
1,859 reviews84 followers
March 23, 2020
I tried, I really, really, really tried...but this one, just didn't work for me.
Let me start by saying I was totally sure that this was going to be the best book of them all. Book 1 for me was ok, 3 stars is a solid read in my world. I had a couple of niggles but still overall a worthwhile read and book 2 for me was even better 4 stars so this was going to be awesome, right? Right?...wrong.

Sorry but if you really liked this book you might want to move on because I'm the contrary kid sitting over here feeling frustrated and wondering...

description
because for me this one ended up being a fail.

It started out ok. It was a nice slow build to things I was enjoying the interaction between our two MCs the story was interesting and shortly after new years everything tanked.

I have to admit from the start I was less than impressed with the name Kreed Sinacola on so many levels this name for me was just dumb and OHMYGOD!!! I just googled the word Kreed and according to the urban dictionary this is what it means...

Top Definition
Kreed
1)Kreed a really hot guy... Great in bed. Funny and intelligent Kreeds love to please and will stand by their friends and loved ones till they die.
2) A FUCKING BAD ASS NAME
3) A sex god

Stef- who's he?
Angel- must be a Kreed!

Seriously? He's such a hot, badass guy that he has to have a name that means he's a hot, badass guy? And good in bed let's not forget that one. I'm sorry but this is overkill. Then we have his last name SIN-ACOLA? Damn the urban dictionary had nothing for us on that one and as we know from Kreed's mouth to our ears...
“Okay, beach bunny, again your loss on the offer. Guess you’ll never know why they call me Sin.” Kreed lowered his voice and turned toward Stuart. “I can tell you this much, though. It has nothing to do with my last name.” Kreed gave Aaron a wink and focused his attention back to the road.
You got it his nickname is Sin but hey, it's got nothing to do with his last name, it's just a coincidence, right? I'm also guessing that it's got nothing to do with his love of Lush bath products either. Yes Sin is to his Lush bath products as Aaron is to computer equipment. Don't get me wrong this actually amused me to no end. Mostly because my son works for Lush so I am familiar with their products and I have admit Sin does not lie about this. Lush bath products are fantastic.

Ok, down to business I've had my fun. If it had just been Kreed's name I could live with that but somewhere around the time that Kreed and Aaron started to actually have a relationship I felt like Kreed was changing. He was going from a badass, marshal who was good at his job and knew what he had to do to get it done. From someone who believed in himself and what he did to someone who was insecure and to be honest just wishy, washy on his convictions. I appreciated that in spite of all his badassery he still understood that the world wasn't black and white and that in a lot of ways Aaron really operated in the grey zone, granted at times it was dark grey. But what I couldn't swallow was how easily Aaron led him around by his dick.

Ironically when I look at reviews my friends have done what I realize is that just about the time they were getting into the story is when I was slipping out of it. I loved the first part of the book the build-up between Aaron and Kreed the story development around the attacks it was all going so well and then it happened that damned New Years kiss. I thought it was going to be the beginning of everything and that from here the story was really going to take off. But what I didn't realize was that while it was all that for me it was also the beginning of the end. For some reason the strong connection that I felt building into a real relationship between Kreed and Aaron seemed to falter once they actually took that next step and while the sex was hot...we are talking seriously smoking hot here folks. I started to feel like their relationship was depending too much on the sex and that elusive but solid connection just seemed to slip to the background.

Overall 2 stars for the story and 1/2 star for the cover, rounded down to 2 stars because still no 1/2 stars here on GR and I gave the first book 3 stars and I did like it better, so 2 stars it is. I could probably go on at this point about all the little things that added up to the reasons that this story didn't work for me but truthfully I don't want to because I've read a few of Kindle Alexander's books and for the most part I've enjoyed them and I have a few more to go and I'm hoping to enjoy them as well. So bottom line this one didn't work for me...end of story.

But I want to leave it on a more positive note than that, so I will say I really liked having Colton & Jace, Mitch & Cody and yes, even Connors sprinkled throughout the story. Not to mention Tristan & Dylan, I haven't read their story yet, but I am looking forward to it and then there's one Brody Masters. He sounds interesting and while the Nice Guys are done I'm hoping he'll get his turn at a story anyways.

Last but not least let's give a nod to that cover. Seriously what's not to love there? All that tattooed muscle, hell it took me 5 minutes just to stop staring and start reading the book when I did.
1,772 reviews18 followers
January 21, 2016
Perfect Ending to Perfect Series

If there is one MM action series that has captured the hearts and libidos of readers over the past year with a theme that is spot-on for our times it’s this one. Kindle Alexander, who has provided readers with so many wonderful novels and superbly drawn characters, outdoes herself in this rollicking, frightening, lascivious and sometimes hilarious finale to a series that has introduced us to six exceptionally masculine gay men—whom she brings together for this delicious romp.

Those of us who fell in love (or, lust) with Colt and Jace in Double Full and Mitch and Cody in Full Disclosure may be surprised at how those two over-the-top relationships come close to being eclipsed in angst, intensity and wall-to-wall sex between US Deputy Marshall Kreed Sinacola and NSA agent Aaron Stuart, nine years apart in age and eons apart in who they really are under their protective covers.

This one took me by complete surprise in several ways:

First, 38-year-old Kreed (body on the cover) and 29-year-old Aaron actually do manage to keep their hands off each other for a while despite falling in total lust at first sight in the airport.

Second, the depth of knowledge Alexander brings to the high-tech way that these two bring to the solving of a heinous series of crimes perpetrated on members of the LGBT community by what appears to be an organized offshoot of a right wing church is both impressive, and extremely accurate. This lady knows her stuff.

Third, the wonderful camaraderie shown throughout the book among the three couples—even before Kreed and Aaron have their first toss in the hay.

But most of all how early on the mystery is solved and how much time Alexander spends on the post-solution love story that eventually dominates this book.

You can see during the latter part of the book where this is going to end up as Kreed struggles to figure out how he and Aaron can stay together. The manner in which Alexander weaves Colt, Jace, Mitch and Cody into the solution and comes to grips with a serious moral and ethical dilemma which Kreed and Aaron have to solve may raise a few eyebrows along the way—but I thought it was a hoot, and a logical hoot at that.

From beginning to end this tale moves along much faster than you would expect for a book of this length. That she ends with a post-script promising that even though this series ends, these men will be back as guest artists, so to speak, in other extravaganzas sent me off with a huge grin on my face and a flutter down below. This is one big WOW! In fact, make that one FULL WOW!
February 1, 2016
Overall book rating: 5 Amazing stars
Audio book: n/a
Book Cover: 5 stars

description

This was my favorite of the 3 books I fell in love with Aaron from the first moment he was introduced to us and I was not disappointed. This book had a lot of soul and feelings. I love the way Kreed handled Aaron and how they overcome all the complicated aspects with almost no issues of fights it just made me giddy.

Profile Image for Debra.
1,963 reviews227 followers
January 12, 2016
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

Ever since Aaron shot down Kreed’s video conference come-ons in Full Disclosure, you knew the sparks would eventually fly, and fly they do in Full Domain. Aaron still doesn’t make it easy for Kreed, but then again everything about Kreed makes it hard for Aaron. Aaron is hiding quite a bit underneath that computer geek persona and Kreed is determined to find out everything about the man, no matter how patient he has to be.

Full Domain picks up right where Full Disclosure ended after Aaron finds some information pertaining to the ongoing investigation of the group that has targeted Jace and Colt and Mitch and Cody. Aaron now finds himself unhappily dragged out from behind his computer screen and travelling to the FBI Washington D.C. offices, hoping to get in and get right back out and on with the important things in his life. What he finds however is the sexy Kreed Sinacola is not only going to be his partner, but they will be going out in the field. Kreed checks every one of Aaron’s boxes, but Aaron has bigger things going on and the last person he needs to be involved is Kreed. Kreed is determined and as the two work together and Aaron’s safety is put on the line, things get hotter than hot.

Kudos to the authors for making the cocky Kreed really have to work for Aaron’s affection. It isn’t until almost halfway through the book that the sexual tension is finally broken. I really enjoyed the buildup and the banter between the two men before they finally caved. Kreed fights his attraction as best he can, adamant about not mixing business with pleasure and holding off until the case is over, but we all know what so often happens to the best of intentions and when it happens you’ll find yourself looking for a way to cool down!

Once the investigation that has been running through the series is wrapped up the story continued as Kreed and Aaron decide to take some time off to get to know each other better. As the two men seclude themselves away, Kreed is determined to dig out the secrets he knows Aaron is hiding as much as he is determined to get Aaron to agree to continue their relationship now that the case is over. We learn a lot more about their lives, and Kreed’s brother’s death, but this is also the point where the book really slowed down for me. I found myself skimming through several sex scenes, while hoping to get more of a glimpse into Aaron’s past and what had driven him to take such a strong interest in social activism. While bits and pieces were dropped before the full story came out, I still felt that I was missing a bit of what made Aaron tick. There was also Aaron’s firm conviction that he could not walk away from what he was doing, when it turned out he really just could and he pretty much knew it all along. It was a bit of letdown after quite a bit of buildup.

Another high point of the story was the return of the other couples, but especially Mitch. His relationship with Kreed and Aaron is a driving force in both of their actions throughout the story, but when Mitch and Kreed get going with each other, whether it’s teasing, or giving unwanted advice, their friendship really shines. I also loved seeing a drunken Cody and Jace acting as referee to the three ring circus that erupts whenever they are all together.

Overall I really enjoyed the wrapping up of the series and Kreed and Aaron as a couple and I think followers of the series will be happy with the outcome. While this is officially the last book in the series, it’s not the last we’ll see of the “Nice Guys” which I’m sure will leave the many fans of these couples eagerly looking out for more of them in the future.

description
Profile Image for Chantel.
112 reviews
January 29, 2016
WOW!! This is the perfect ending to this incredible series! Kindle has done it again!

5 STAR BOOK that only can be devoured instead of simply read!

I have been waiting for this book and was super excited when it arrived on my kindle. I had this book devoured in hours. I could not put it down and was up way past my bedtime reading it. When I finished this book I was speechless and in awe of the stunning story-line. I love Kindle Alexander's writing! She writes with such passion that you can not help, but to fall in love with her or her books. This book shows her passion to the point it will have your kindle and heart on fire (maybe another parts too).

Reading a Kindle Alexander book is like reading the perfect book! Her writing has a way of taking on a life of it's own and pulls her readers into her books like they belong in the story. There is always a little bit of everything in her books to keep her readers captivated, panting, falling in love with each of her characters. She amazes and captivates me with each book, character, and story-line. I am always left wanting more of her and her books.

Full Domain has everything a reader could want in a book. There is passion, lust, action, twist and turns, humor, loyalty, friendship and of course LOVE. THE PERFECT BOOK!

Creed Sinclair and Aaron Stuart are both hard headed, sexy, intelligent gorgeous men that when they get together the chemistry is off the charts hot. The sparks start flying inside and outside the bedroom. The only thing that can possibly destroy their amazing chemistry is the dark secrets that they are hiding and holding close to their hearts from each other. Do these secrets destroy what they have or do they bring them closer together? Only one to find out go grab your copy of Full Domain!

Once again Kindle has beautifully incorporated characters from the other two books into Full Domain.While Creed and Aaron are working on a case together they ask for help from Mitch, Cody, Colt, and Jace. The antics that always happens between Colt and Mitch when they come together will have you giggling, laughing out loud, and shaking your head. I absolutely love that all these characters complement each other and make it hard to put down this book until the very end.

I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone that loves to laugh, fall in love, and feel like you are part of an incredible story that you do not want to end.

Complimentary copy for an honest review
Profile Image for BR11.
647 reviews14 followers
June 21, 2017
Kindle A. is not for me... I try, but nope. The story bored me to tears. The pet names the MCs had for each other were ridiculous. If I read one more "Church boy", or "kid" (for a grown ass man almost 30), I was gonna scream. And don't get me started on "Sin" ('you'll see why they call me Sin, and it's not because of my last name'). Ridiculous.
The one saving grace was that it was a hot read. But the price to pay was the story. Inconsistencies gallore and absurd situations.
Can't recommend. Barely finished it skipping whole paragraphs.
Profile Image for 1-Click Addict Support Group.
3,749 reviews442 followers
January 19, 2016
Nice guys don’t finish last…

This is the official last book in the series and I couldn’t wait to get started!

Kreed Sinacola is a Deputy US Marshal. He is dedicated to his job, extremely good at what he does and always willing to go the extra mile each and every time. Sounds a bit staid? Maybe a bit boring? Well, nothing could be further from the truth. Kreed is sizzling sex on a stick. Oh yes, gorgeous doesn’t begin to cover it.

He is evenly matched with Aaron Stuart, slightly younger but equally handsome and appealing. Aaron is a hacker turned legit as he now works for the NSA. When these two start working on a joint case, it is instant de-attraction on both sides. And by that I mean they both feel the sexual chemistry and attraction between them right away but each have their own reasons for keeping each other at arm’s lengths…

“I don’t get my honey where I get my money. And that’s too bad ‘cause you’re f***ing adorable.”

It is a long book, almost double the normal length of a standard story, and I admit it was a bit of a slow start for me. I’m not sure why as Kreed and Aaron were deliciously intriguing from the start. The case they were on certainly provided enough drama, while the mystery surrounding Aaron and his extra-curricular activities added even more to the mix. Their forced togetherness meant they had to deal with each other in close quarters and tense situations so they would either ‘make it or break it’… together. The sexual tension between the two had to explode sometime, and when it did, well, hold onto the headboard, folks, as it was all you could hope for! This author knows how to turn up the heat and keep it there!

An added bonus, of course, is the other series’ characters being front and center here as well. The humor and genuine love and caring between them all just pulled me into their communal hug. A completely satisfying ending brought this series to a bittersweet close. I hope we see more of all these characters!

Random favourite quote:
“Bacon condoms?” … “Make your meat look like meat.” ~ Diane, 4 stars

~~~

If there's one thing I can count on, it's getting a dirty, sexy and suspenseful read from Kindle Alexander’s Nice Guys. A read like Full Domain, the third and final book in the series…

After waiting for what seemed like FOREVER to get my hands on Kreed and Aaron’s story, I dived in with high expectations and a whole lot of excitement. What I didn't factor in was that I'd forgotten part of what led the Nice Guys to this point… *Sigh* Damn my memory! So, I backed off and had a blast refreshing my memory by scanning through Double Full and Full Disclosure. Side note: I still love Mitch Knox. Maybe even more after my refresher.

Now, once I was back up-to-date and armed with the knowledge I needed, I fell into this story—and right into love with Kreed Sinacola. What a guy! I loved everything about him, this intuitive, hot, funny and smart Deputy US Marshall who couldn't stop thinking about his “smart boy.” It was fun to watch him try to avoid, justify and rationalize his attraction to the kid, Aaron Stuart. It was even MORE fun to watch him succumb to it. Whew, any one else feel that temperature rise?

Aaron and Kreed were the absolute stars of this book. As much as I enjoyed aspects of this mystery—and definitely felt the suspense at times—I was a little distracted by their chemistry. And a little surprised at the way the overall arc of this series played out. I might have expected something different, and what I got felt like two different (still very good) books. Part one, which was a bit of a slow start for me, followed by an excellent part two—it took a turn about 70-ish% of the way through and the focus changed. Which, don't get me wrong, was great. More than great—I actually loved the change of dynamic and relationship between Aaron and Kreed, and the reveal of Aaron’s secrets, more than the early parts of this book. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting something else to happen—a change, another reveal, a twist.

Having said that, there were just so many moments in Full Domain that reminded me why I will always pick up a Kindle Alexander book with a good deal of anticipation and excitement. The sprinkling of character cameos—more than cameos, in some cases—from their previous books, for example. There was plenty of my beloved Mitch here, along with his Cody, and the still bloody funny Colt and Jace. Plus, the incredibly hot, eyebrow raising sex… And, of course, the playful banter that leaves you with a big ol’ smile on your face.

Full Domain might be the last book in this series, but it's most definitely not the last time I get my hands on a book by this author. Next time I'm looking for fun, sexy and suspenseful, I'm looking for Kindle Alexander. ~ Beth, 4 stars
Profile Image for Ana Rente.
98 reviews4 followers
February 10, 2016
ARC received in exchange for an honest review:

Full Domain is the third and final instalment in the Nice Guys series. It can be read as a standalone but it’s highly recommended that you read the first two to understand the entire context.

description

It all started with Colt and Jace, then with Mitch and Cody and now we have the pleasure (pun intended) to read Kreed and Aaron’s story.
I realized from the beginning that this book was different. It had a different vibe. Although the story is very intense, Kindle Alexander was careful enough not to rush it and let the readers understand all the facts.
Kreed Sinacola is a former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service. We met him in Full Disclosure. Same as Aaron. Aaron Stuart is young, smart and his computer skills land him a job with the National Security Agency. Due to the circumstances that surround this case, Aaron is forced to travel and work directly with Kreed.
Honestly I didn’t see this coming while I was reading Full Disclosure. Kreed and Aaron are the complete opposite of each other. Kreed is the bad-ass-leather-tattooed alpha male. Aaron is the smart-good-looking computer genius (with a few surprises, I must add). Kreed is a force of nature that loves to be on active duty and Aaron is the kind of guy that works in the background and hides himself behind the computer.
As the story evolves, I realized that Aaron is the Yin to Kreed’s Yang. They complement each other. Neither one of them is looking for a relationship and certainly not with a partner.
“Guess you’ll never know why they call me Sin. I can tell you this much, though. It has nothing to do with my last name.” - Kreed
Although the attraction between the two characters is instant, they know they must fight it or they can jeopardize all the investigation. All the characters involved are at risk and it’s their responsibility to stop this. But curiosity makes them surrender. Curiosity turns into lust and lust turns into love.
“Now show me why they call you Sin.” - Aaron
The sex scenes are hot, combustive and powerful. And the story is everything I was hoping for and so much more.
I’m happy but at the same time I know I will miss these boys. All of them. However, in the end, Kindle’s personal message makes me think that we’ll hear from them in the future. Rather soon than later, I hope. Maybe it’s just a “see you soon” and not a “Goodbye”.
And it’s good to know about other characters too like Tristan and Dylan. Although they’re not from this series, they come and pay us a visit.
I took days to read this book because I didn’t want it to end. I absorbed every word. Every detail. I held on to these characters like the plague because I didn’t want to let them go.
Kindle Alexander is definitely the queen of this genre and wrote another beautiful book filled with suspense, love, lust and passion. She didn’t disappoint once again. This book is “sexy as Sin” and deserves 5 stars.
Profile Image for Red Cheeks Reads.
2,149 reviews367 followers
January 20, 2016
WHO WRITES THE ABSOLUTE BEST M/M BOOKS EVER?! Kindle Alexander, that is who. I just can hardly explain my excitement when their books land on my kindle. It is so exhilarating, and we can we just take a moment, just a really small but important moment, to appreciate that hot as all get out cover. Go on, scroll up a little and drool, people. DROOL! Goodness. Any how, I have been dying for Kreed and Aaron. I knew there book was going to be smoking hot because Kreed is just so well, Kreed. You know, all cocky and kinda dirty and self assured. And y’all, I love me a nerdy man. Like love! And Aaron is all that nerdy and so much more. I was not let down one bit by this one, guys!

“Don’t stop, church boy. I like your mouth on me,”

Ahh! So good. OK, so this one can totally be read as a standalone and that is great and all but if you have a choice I would totally read Full Domain as the third book in the A Nice Guys Series. There are a couple of reasons. All of the action and plot that has been building in the past two books finally comes to fruition in this book in a major way. Also, you get to visit with Mitch, Cody, Jace, and Colt and if you don’t know them, they won’t be as much fun to visit with! Trust me, they are amazing and need their books read right away people. Mitch especially!

‘Mitch was in his usual attire, blue jeans and a T-shirt, but this one read, “Ass, The Other Vagina.”‘

So, like I said this book was loaded with action that had built from the previous books but it was also full of freaking sexual tension. I mean, these two didn’t even kiss until like 50% into the book and I was literally dying for that kiss. But man, was it worth the wait because it was smoking and made to be so very special. Gah. I just can’t. But after that, cue the sexy as heck alarm because this book just went straight to sexy town and was there for a good long while. HOT, FOLKS, HOT! There is also a bit of mystery and hilarity that I so enjoy with Kindle Alexander’s books. They just make
me giggle.

“I don’t get my honey where I get my money. And that’s too bad ’cause you’re fucking adorable.”

So basically another winner from these two amazing authors. Love this whole series!

~Amie
Profile Image for Alona.
668 reviews12 followers
Read
October 6, 2018
Instead of reviewing this book...
Let's talk about the "I love to hate Kindle Alexander" thing that is so "in" right now, shall we??
Thank you!

WTH??
I mean, yes, I get that it's not for everyone, and especially for some "hard core" m/m readers, but honestly, where does all that hate comes from??

Her books are simple- man meets man, the chemistry is high, the sex is hot, the love comes next, a tiny bit of mystery+action... HEA!
Her writing? Yes, she might not be the next Polizer winner, but I read SO MUCH WORSE in the genre, that weren’t criticized half as bad as KA!!

So? Not your thing? Understandable! Move on... Go and read Dostoyevsky!
(Or "I've been fucked by tyranozourus Rex" or something of the kind, like I saw someone who made fun of KA books did!!)

The numbers doesn't add up for you? Unless you have prof of something "none kosher", hush!
Dear god, some of the things I've seen written about this author/s, you'd think she/they are the leader of an accused hate-crime gang!

So dear haters, this hate-thing?? it's all on you!!! Big time!!

Honestly!? I might give this book 5 freaking bright start just for the heck of it!!
Profile Image for Bitchie.
1,464 reviews77 followers
September 4, 2016
Welp, I did it! I finished the whole series. Books 2 and 3 weren't nearly as bad, as way out there with the stupid, as book 1 was, but I still don't get what all the fuss is about, how this author consistently sits on the top of all the charts, and wins all the fan awards. I just don't get it.

But I've satisfied my curiosity, not sure if I'll read any more by this author or not.

I will say that I think this book very much could have ended after the big mystery was solved, not with a bang, but with a fizzle worthy of the Halliwell sisters with a "Power of Three" chant. But no, instead if went on and on, too much sex, and a totally different plot, that really had nothing to do with what we've been reading for for the past two and a half books. It just felt like it came out of nowhere.

I'll probably be back to say more later, when I have the time, just wanted to get this much down while it was fresh.
560 reviews9 followers
January 15, 2016
5 +++ stars. I absolutely loved this book. i honestly did not want this to end. Seriously Kreed and Aarons first kiss was just as hot as any sex scene I've read in other books.

These guys are sexy as hell (sorry,heck) and this was an awesome conclusion to this series. just wish it wasn't over. will definitely be looking out for these guys in the next kindle alexander books. Any chance we could get a bonus book for Cody and Mitch's wedding????
Profile Image for Adam.
610 reviews310 followers
February 7, 2016
My ratings for the Nice Guys series are all over the place. Book 1 was 3 stars, the second book was 4 stars, and now there's the last book, which just really dropped the ball in my opinion.

'Full Domain' picks up right after the end of Full Disclosure. Kreed and his team, minus Mitch, are called in from their vacations to deal with the case that Mitch had been pursuing. Also along for the ride is Aaron, the NSA tech wiz who had been helping Mitch. When Kreed and Aaron first meet, the sexual attraction is immediate, but both of them know that getting involved in the middle of a murder conspiracy case is a bad idea.

I have to say right off the bat that the mystery/crime angle was a huge disappointment. After the twists in the preceding two books, and the intense ending of Full Disclosure, I was expecting something more than just some poorly-coordinated religious nutjobs who were foiled within days. The first third of the book moved very slowly, and the action was over by the second third. All of that suspense for a fizzle.

Add in the secondary plot with Aaron's hacking activities, and I was rolling my eyes. It added nothing of substance, and just seemed to be there to give Aaron some depth and to fill in the remaining third of the book. It didn't work.

Though I did like the romance, once the two finally got to it. There isn't much angst, with Aaron and Kreed's relationship developing a lot more smoothly than the previous couples. And the sex was scorching. I think if the author had tightened up the writing and cut out some of the filler, the romance would have been good enough for 3 stars.

Overall, 'Full Domain' was a so-so read. A disappointing crime plot and unnecessary page filler drowned out a fairly sweet romance.

At least the book covers for this series are hot. They get 5 stars.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 542 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.