Start by marking “Snuff: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY” as Want to Read:
Snuff: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY

Snuff: An Extreme Horror SHORT STORY

READERS TAKE NOTE:
This is A SHORT STORY. It is intended for the members of Kindle Unlimited who have been requesting me for short, sick, bedtime stories. As part of Kindle Unlimited they are able to download this title for free. If you wish for a longer story to read, please do not purchase any of the White Cover Books (aka 'F*cked-Up Shorts' range of tales). A good place
Published July 22nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Snuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snuff

Frankie Yates
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This has been my favourite of the white cover books so far. Plenty of torture and a typical Matt Shaw 'fuck you' ending. Wonderful!
christina cooper
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Horrible yet great

A very twisted twosome whose revenge is psychotic. These ladies have business on the brain in more than one way. Revenge and justice may also be in the eye of the beholder-right up until the bitter end.
Mark Gutmaker
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A gruesome tale of the filmed torture of a would-be rapist by two beautiful women. Horrifying, yet somewhat titillating, watch out for the twist ending!....
JESSICA
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nikki And Jamie: "Hi! Welcome To Another Edition Of 'Two Girls, One Victim'..."

I love dark vengeance books and films. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing horrible people get what's coming to them.. And this short book didn't disappoint... I loved the f*cked up twist at the end! *Oops*
Shadow Girl
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nikki and Jamie have taken SNUFF mainstream* – serving up punishment when the court system fails, and vigilante justice has never been sexier!
*Well, as mainstream as you can be online without getting caught. There are actually only a select few who know of the show, each member personally invited.

Tonight’s episode of ‘Two Girls, One Victim’ has a very special guest – a rapist named Jack Goodall. Specific tools chosen just for the guest of honor are laid out, and gleaming under the set’s lights.
Cathy
Jul 24, 2015 added it
A fantastic short story complete with the Matt Shaw classic twist at the end.
Nancy A
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Surprise!

This was my first time,,, I wasn't sure what to expect . Sure this was soft stuff, and I'm glad, compared to the visions and fantasies, it was a the cartoons before the movie. I will recommend it to the new-B ladies curious about snuff stuff.
Happy reading. Matt's great, I'm working my way through the list, it's a long one so should keep me in fun for quite a while.
Melissa  Williams
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another classic Matt Shaw story, the twist at the end was the best yet! Only reason I didn't rate five stars is simply because I'm not a huge fan of gore. This is a must read for horror fans, I'm addicted!
Anthony Redden
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great little graphic horror tale of vengeance. A nice writing style that keeps you hanging on.
Kirsty Southern-Evans
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You just can't even guess where the ending is going with these stories .
Bit of gore - check
Maria
Dec 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Biography

MATT SHAW was born, quite by accident (his mother tripped, he shot out) September 30th 1980 in Winchester hospital where he was immediately placed on the baby ward and EBay. Some twelve years later (wandering the corridors of the hospital and playing with road kill when he was on day release), the listing closed and he remained unsold, he was booted out of the hospital to start his life a