Start by marking “Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)

Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons #4)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  10,485 Ratings  ·  1,023 Reviews
When three college besties meet three hot guys in Vegas, anything can—and does—happen. Book Four in the New York Times Wild Seasons series that began with Sweet Filthy Boy (the Romantic Times book of the year that Sylvia Day called “a sexy, sweet treasure of a story”), Dirty Rowdy Thing, and Dark Wild Night.

For two people ambivalent about dating and love, they sure get nak
Published February 2nd 2016 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Sexy Liar, please sign up.
Driven by K. BrombergBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenFueled by K. BrombergBared to You by Sylvia DayCrashed by K. Bromberg
Hottest Dirty Talk!
1,275 books — 2,830 voters
The Obsession by Nora RobertsBrotherhood in Death by J.D. RobbThe Show by Lawrence H. SolaMurder on Wheels by Lynn CahoonThe Beech Tree by Don  Phelan
2016 Must Reads
391 books — 299 voters

More lists with this book...

Jennifer Kyle
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ~ 4.25 Logan STARS

description

Christina Lauren adds a sexy and enjoyable fourth book to this fun series. This book could be read as a standalone, however I have loved the other books in the series so I suggest trying them out in order.

The story is told in alternating POVs of London and Luke two perfectly matched and wonderful lead characters. I adored both characters, however Luke’s fantastic family, sexy and sweet ways gifts him with my favorite character of this book’s spot.

It took a little while for
Christy
4-4.5 stars!!!

photo D76AACFC-291D-4A1B-8DB9-8CE54E5D2502_zpssteg2tax.jpg

I’ve enjoyed every book in this Christina Lauren series so much! All of them have been sweet, sexy and super entertaining. Wicked Sexy Liar is no exception. In fact, it may be my favorite one yet! It took me a few minutes of reading to remember exactly who London (Lola’s roommate) and Luke (Mia’s ex) were, but once I did, I was fully immersed in their story.

Luke is a bit of a player. Or he has been ever since he and Mia broke up years ago. He’s not your typical player though. He
Brandi
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
4.25 Stars
description

Wicked Sexy Liar is Luke and London's story. London is Lola's roommate, she is fairly new to the group, and not your average girl. Although she has a degree, she spends her days surfing and her nights tending bar. When working one night, she meets Luke, who seems to be the stereotypical manwhore - which isn't too far off the mark.

description

Luke was Mia's first love, they dated for like 6-7 years and things ended after the accident she was in. Luke isn't a bad guy, he just hasn't been looking fo
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
ON CRAZY SALE!!!!!!! --> http://amzn.to/2oOhuTy

description

I have died and been brought back to life thanks to Christina Lauren. Yes, I now know what it is like to die and come back because of the perfection that was this book. I want to weep at the feet of these two fabulous women for creating the perfect specimen that is Luke Sutter.

Too much? I'd advise you to stop reading this review now then, because a whole lot of gushing is about to come your way.

Anyone who knows me knows the love I have for these
Beverly
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A predictable life never changed anyone.

This is one my most anticipated releases of 2016, I mean Luke and London. I wanted to read this book so badly, but I had no idea I would love it this much. Definitely my favorite in the series so far!

Just a recap, Luke is Mia’s high school boyfriend. So you know Luke doesn’t exactly have the best reputation or history, but he also didn’t do anything wrong. So I was all about Luke finding his happily ever after. London is Lola’s roommate. Okay, now tha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4.5 STARS

I'm a huge fan of this series and I was super excited to read Wicked Sexy Liar. I loved it , it's the best book in the series! I not only fell in love with the characters but also the story was so enjoyable.

description

Luke and London are cute, sweet, funny and super hot when they are together! I also loved that their relationship developed slowly and it was so nice seeing them been flirty!! It felt original and I could easily connect with London and Luke! What I loved more about Luke is that not
Jeanne
2.5 stars!

Well, I'm glad that's over with. I almost dnf'd at the halfway point, but I liked the beginning enough to try to reach the end. Plus, I wanted to finish the series. I loved Sweet Filthy Boy, and that book and Ansel are still my favorite. This book wasn't bad exactly, which is why I rated it 3 stars instead of 2, I just didn't think it was all that interesting or engaging.

I have a feeling this is going to be more of a nonsensical list of complaints than a review, sorry in advance, Lol
Angela
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-favorites
When I started Wicked Sexy Liar I went into it with a really vague idea of whom and what it would be about. Once I got to Luke's POV I remember thinking "Huh... I feel like I've hear about this guy before?"... Well that's because I have! Luke is a guy that was mentioned in book one (Sweet Filthy Thing). So once this clicked in my head I was floored. Why? Because I remember thinking about how much of a dick he sounded!.. However, I was oh so wrong! Luke was freaking adorable! I think that I origi ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
5 Dreamy Luke Redeeming stars

I didn’t read the first two books in the series, I know slap me now. I am actually doing an audio read of the first one now. Wicked Sexy Liar is the fourth book in the Wild Seasons series and all the books are standalones. You don’t need to read the first book, but if you want more Luke or an understanding of Mia’s story then do what I am doing. Read Wicked Sexy Liar and then do the audio (or book, whatever tickles your fancy) of Sweet Filthy Boy.

Mia is focused on
FV Angela
Update': We're now at 52 ratings and a 4.42 rating. Lol

Amazingly this book already has 43 ratings with an average of 4.51stars. And it doesn't come out till Feb of NEXT year. This is my biggest pet peeve about Goodreads, people rating books that aren't even in the arc stage yet.
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4 “HOMG NOT-JOE'S REAL NAME” STARS **

“Are you a good monster, or a bad monster, Luke Sutter?”

“Can’t I be both?”

description

This is a case of “I-didn't-like-the-heroine-one-damn-bit”.

The overall storyline was interesting; it sure started really good, but then it deflated rather quickly and went on like a plato.

Oh and could someone PLEASE smack the sh*t out of Harlow? UGGGGGGGGH!

OVERALL: All these starts are for my Not-Joe, Luke's cuteness, Ansel and Mia. I swear these guys saved the book for me.
Radmila
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,25 STARS!

"In case I didn't make it clear earlier, I'm crazy in love with you."

So, who is Luke?

I just couldn't remember him. Is he new character? Were did he come from? I had a million questions before reading the book, but after reading first chapter

Luke is Mia's ex and he is a typical bachelor.

"You're almost too stereotypical to be real.
Am I?
You're hot as sin, had to double-check to make sure the last girl didn't leave her underwear on
the couch, and your fridge is bachelor-level empty."

L
Vilma Iris
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wickedly sexy, flirty and fun to read! Everything I want to read in a contemporary romance.

I’m obsessed with this entire series. Every book is entirely consuming, fabulously flirty and fun to read. Every story touts the perfect mix of heart, humor and heat. And just when I think I couldn’t love a couple more, along come Luke and London.

I loved them!

Theirs is a story rife with angst, riddled by fears of the past, and reluctant to a desire that brightly burns between them.

You may recall Luke Sutte
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Stars!

What a fun read! I'd only read one book by this author duo and it wasn't a hit so I'm pleased to have loved this one so much. I haven't read any of the other books in the Wild Seasons series but I plan to amend that pronto.

"Can I ovulate from a kiss?"

London is a bartender in San Diego when she meets Luke. He's the picture of man-whore, cheater, douche canoe. She can almost predict what kind of beer he will order just from one look at him. Luke turns on the charm with this hot barte
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

PERFECT!!!

I loved every word of this book!
Not that I remember what I thought of Luke in Mia & Ansel's story (Bookalzheimers!) but I bet we didn't like him much, because we were #TeamAnsel - but in his own book, Luke was just amazing!
Okay, in the beginning - and during the last few years - he was a bit of a manwhore, but pffff, who cares - he was allowed.
But he's sooo adorable - with the ladies in his family and with Harlow and Lola and Mia (what we heard from him and them about their past) a
Beatrice Masaluñga
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Wicked Sexy Liar is the last book of the Wild Seasons series and officially becomes my second favorite in the series (Sweet Filthy Boy is the best one for me. Gonna love sexy Ansel Guillame!). This book is about London Hughes and Luke Sutter.

London is Lola's roommate. She's a surfer and graphic designer by profession. She works as a bartender for the meantime while she figures out what she wanted to do. Then, she meets Luke at her workplace. He's a sexy and charming guy with a playboy reputation
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Dare I say it, Wicked Sexy Liar might just be my new favorite of the Wild Seasons series! The excruciatingly slow burn between London and Luke, their delectable chemistry, the push and pull, the drama and angst, the wholly refreshing spin on a story of reluctant would-be lovers all written in that wicked sexy Christina Lauren style... how could all of that culminate into anything other than perfection?

It came as a complete surprise to me that I was so taken by two characters I wasn't all that i
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
DNF - some spoilers.....

I made it to 65% - then skimmed to see where this couple actually acted as if they were in love. 88% in and still not convinced. This story was not for me. I relish in romances where a manwhore falls in love and commits. In addition, I don't really mind relationship drama & angst when there are hookups BEFORE the characters establish feelings. (view spoiler)
Geri Reads
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really, really liked this one very much. Now I must go back and read book one of this series because I really enjoyed it.
Rachel
I cannot believe I have to shelf a Christina Lauren book. I am so disappointed that I could scream. I hope I can get my freaking money back.

This is also why, no matter who the author is, I NEVER go in blind! And I don't want any trolls reading my shelves getting pissed. What happened is 100% cheating in my book so deal with it or don't read my shit.
AJ
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

The fourth and final book in the Wild Seasons series brings us the story of Luke and London. London is Lola’s roommate and a friend of the crew, and Luke is Mia’s ex-boyfriend and first love so from the very start you know you're in for an interesting dynamic! Luke and London shared a moment in the last book, and I was really intrigued how this book was going to play out. It’s not an easy ride, and there is some drama, but the fantastic banter and palpable chemistry quickly sucked me in
Michelle
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bring on Luke & London’s story!

Recap: London is Lola’s roommate, we haven’t really gotten to know her that well thus far so she is a complete dark horse. Luke is the ex that Mia and her gang of girls grew up with – the one that she was with until her accident and their lifelong love just survive the change that came with it. I still really wished this was Not Joe’s story (I really hope that he’ll get a book), although I did love this book completely.

Here we go. All that feeling of awkwardnes
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
I need some people to explain something to me.
(view spoiler)
Paula

HOT DAMN! I LOVED this wickedly sexy, funny, and emotional book! Luuuuuke!!!

I love how Luke and London's relationship developed slowly but sensually and flirty. These two were a lot of fun but this was also an emotional read. What a great book! I'm obsessed with this series!
Marissa Miller
This is Luke and London's book.

They gave an interview with vh1..

Lacey (Booklovers For Life)

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

We finally get the fourth and final installment in the Wild Seasons series, which is Luke and London’s book! As bittersweet as I am to see this series end, Christina Lauren couldn’t have ended it with a more perfect book. I loved Wicked Sexy Liar. LOVED it!! I honestly couldn’t stop smiling the whole way through. Luke and London’s story was an absolute joy and pure fun to read. Once again, Christina Lauren has stunned me with another brilliant, intelligent
Tahsin
Perry?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reading, for me, is less about the story, and more about the experience. Some books resonate more with others because of their experience with the story - how effortless and gripping the story was, how it sort of synced with their life at that point in time, past experiences, etc., etc., etc. For me, this story was exactly what I needed to read at this point in time in my life. And this story isn't new, it's one of the codified NA stories, but the way it
Yomi M.
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke was definitely the star of this book for me. I love that he never gave up on London no matter how stubborn she was being. I understand where London was coming from but I really wanted her to snap out of it and see the amazing the guy that was interested in her. What I did not like was how involved Harlow was in their story (view spoiler). I thought ...more
Jacqueline
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rare-2016
I've already written this review once and it didn't save because goodreads hates me so I'll just say I loved this book, the plot wasn't original but I loved the writing and got all of the feels and leave it at that.

Oh and Luke's gran is Violet (from Pucked) grown old so she was a joy to read.
  • Come Fly With Me (Alaskan Nights, #2)
  • Return of the Bad Boy (Second Chance, #4)
  • Enamor
  • Dirty Thoughts (Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • Beguiling (Tempting, #2)
  • Christening (Nameless, #1.5)
  • Loud is How I Love You (Hub City, #1)
  • Appealed (The Legal Briefs, #3)
  • Knot (Wake Family, #1)
  • Bindings (Bindings, #1)
  • Can't Hold Back (Returning Home, #2)
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Finding West (True North, #1)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Fit (Fit, #1)
  • Falling for the Enemy (Private Pleasures, #3)
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)
  • Wild Ride
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more
More about Christina Lauren

Wild Seasons (4 books)
  • Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons, #1)
  • Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)
  • Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
falling in love isn't about who makes you feel the best, but who could make you the most miserable if they leave 7 likes
“I forgot how it feels, how insanely different it is to make love, not just hook up of get off. It isn't two bodies coming into contact for pleasure alone. It's the weird sense of getting inside that person, turning sex into a fucking revelation.” 4 likes