Start by marking “Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)

Crossroads

(Crossroads #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  7,855 ratings  ·  1,013 reviews
After divorcing the woman he’d been with since he was seventeen, Nick Fuller is starting over. He owns the restaurant of his dreams and he’s determined to meet new people, find new passions, and experience life to its fullest. Easier said than done—that is until he meets his new neighbor, Bryce Tanner…

Bryce is all about a good time. He plans to show Nick how it’s done, h
Published July 28th 2015 by Riley Hart (first published July 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.
Terry Fantasy is fantasy and this is fiction, I agree gfy is unreal and probably doesn't exist in real life. Obviously sexuality is on a spectrum so I would…moreFantasy is fantasy and this is fiction, I agree gfy is unreal and probably doesn't exist in real life. Obviously sexuality is on a spectrum so I would personally say these characters were bisexual - the gfy was only in their minds because of their upbringings and social pressures.(less)

·  7,855 ratings  ·  1,013 reviews

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
*2.5 stars*

I know what you are thinking, everyone, I KNOW! I'm thinking it too!!! How on EARTH did I not love this one???!! The hype for this book was INSANE, and its average rating is 4+ stars! Plus, this book had my name written all over it!

Everyone has their kinks and preferences, and I am no different. My favorite tropes in M/M are well known: I LOVE a gay first-timer. Give me a guy just discovering his bisexuality for the first time and I'm a happy girl. Simple, right??

Maybe not.

Okay, here's the deal: You can't just go from total
Gigi
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Re-read December 2015 My second of probably many more reads! Bumping this up to 5 stars because, what the hell was I thinking giving it only 4.5? This book is double gay-for-you perfection!

4.5 stars rounded up because DIRTY TALK!

New Riley Hart! Get excited, because she BRINGS IT with her newest book Crossroads.

Bryce Tanner is a fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants kind of guy. He took years to find a profession he was passionate about, has neveclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
4.5
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time

Loved, loved, loved this one! Loved!

Double GFY *gasps*....both MCs dive in, balls to the wall, no second guessing!

Off the charts HAWT exploratory sex! My favorite!

And little to no angst.

Their biggest obstacle was the uncharted waters. The never before feelings for each other. Yeah, they had to come out to their friends and family eventually...but even that I found to be perfect!

This was Riley's best work to date!
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

description

“They were at a crossroads, not the first one they’d hit, and he sure as shit knew it wouldn’t be the last.”

This one was for sure Riley Hart’s best work to date. She delivered such an entertaining friends to lovers, double GFY m/m story filled with steam and humor. I can’t remember the last time I read a double GFY m/m novel, but I will tell yoclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Crossroads is book one in the Crossroads series by Riley Hart. This is my very first book by this author. It was very highly stressed to me that I needed to read this book. That this book would rock my world. And YES, it did. Thank you, Karen. I’m so glad I listened to you.

Nick Fuller is getting ready to live alone for the very first time in his life. Nick is thirty years old and is a che
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

This is my favorite Riley Hart novel since

Broken Pieces (Broken Pieces, #1) by Riley Hart

"It's so fucking incredible to feel you like this—the hardness of your body, your muscles, the hair on your chest, legs and face. To have you in my arms. All fucking man, and all fucking mine."

Sweet baby jesus, but this book is not for public consumption.

This one's a SCORCHER.

Double-GFY, friends-to-lovers,
Mo
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it

I liked it. I just didn't love it. Not sure why. In the end, I think there was a bit too much cock for me.... Can you believe that?

Liked Nick. Thought Bryce was a bit immature at times.

Anyway. A nice read. It just didn't blow my mind.
Judith
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

BRYCE

NICK

Well my favourite kind of M/M book is when there is one straight guy but here they are both straight ( a first for me)

Nick has just moved into a new place after his divorce.He's worked hard to get where he is,running his own restaurant.
Bryce moves next door a few days later.Bryce has had trouble putting downclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Susan
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was ok

This may sound odd but...

I think the writing ruined the book. Ha! I don't say that to be mean. It's just that the story had all kinds of potential. I'm not against a double GFY...a true GFY for that matter (not out-for-you). I'm not against exploring how friendship leads to attraction that is new and unlike anything the MC's have had in their lives before. I'm not against a couple dedicating themselves to each other and standing with each other despite family issues and ex-issues. Al
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Every m/m genre lover!
“What are we doing here, Bryce?” They were two straight guys, each screwing around with a man for the first time, when there were so many things standing in their way. They were a fucked up accident waiting to happen.
“I don’t know.” Bryce’s hand was in his hair then. “I just know that I can’t imagine not doing it.”

OH BOY!! THIS WAS HOT ..

It was my second foray in reading two "straight guys-turned-gays", my first one was Hot Head which really was a bummer for me, and after that i usually ignore all-the-hype-straight-turn-gay books, But after reading the synopsis and countlesthen.happen.“I
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This was mega meh. Like, the most meh. Not exactly terrible but just.. not great lol.
Macky
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS!

Nick and Bryce are straight. Not bisexual...not bi curious ...not repressed. Nope. At the start of the book these two men are completely and utterly heterosexual. They've each had relationships with women that clearly define their inherent sexuality, but for different, reasons the relationships have ended, leaving them free agents. However, nothing is as cut and dried as it seems, as the two of them are also constrained by family expectations, which in a way is stopping them both moving fo
Eva
4 Double GFY stars

"You’re the only risk I’ve ever taken, Nick. Nothing else could hurt me except you. "

Sweet, enjoyable... however for me it was a bit unrealistic and slow at times.

The heat level was high though with lots of dirty talking so... me likely.

Enjoyed with friends here
Susan
Jul 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
BR with Karlijn and Elsbeth

I’m going to be so unpopular after this review.

description

I like a good GFY book, I really do. And the GFY in this one was pretty well done. But I think I need to stay away from the double GFYs from now on.

I like the struggle, the ‘Could I really be attracted to a man?’, the tentative kisses, the touches, everything. But what I absolutely do not like
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰

*sad face emoji*

Everyone loves this author and I feel like I'm missing something, like I'm the one who doesn't get it.

Maybe this would've been more successful had I read it rather than listening to it, but the story overall seemed unrealistic. The priority seemed to be focused on the sex rather than developing the relationship between the Bryce and Nick, two previously lifelong heterosexual dudes.

I appreciate that one's sexuality isn't static, more of a continuum, and I like th
Elsbeth

BR, August 1st with Karlijn, Susan, Momo and Julie.

A double-gay-for-you is too good to be true.. It was awesome!!

After Nick’s divorce he moves in a new appartement complex. Nick has been married to a woman he had known since he was 17 years old. He’s hurt because of the betrayal and he throws himself in his business, his restaurant Nicks.

Nick

He meets his new neighbour, Bryce. Bryce has had some trouble inNicks.
Chelsea
Reread- September 2017- This is a very sweet story, heaps more corny this time round though 😛. Still enjoyed it a lot!

Review
This is the reason I started reading M/M romance! Men in love fighting against the stigma society puts on them while having really hot sex!

This book was perfect, I LOVED both these characters, I felt both their GFY journey's were realistically done and just loved how they were adults and discussed issues in their relationship.

If he was going to be g/>/>
John The Cosmic Wanderer
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, gfy
4.5 Stars - First of all, this is DOUBLE GFY!! Let those words sink in first....

This has got all the elements I look for in a GFY story, the first meeting, the friendship, the conversations, the realization and most of all the connection. The GFY part felt really believable and not forced and they say really romantic words to each other, such as this:

"You're the only risk I've ever taken Nick. Nothing else could hurt me, except you." -Bryce

I have one tiny issue and almost made/>"You're
DW
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-love
⭐⭐⭐⭐4⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Nick and Bryce experimenting together for the first time!!

photo 4DC971DA-41A0-48B7-83A3-63316FAA2C30_zpsvh7lncd6.gif

I'm done!!

photo C6788F47-D01A-46AB-9205-A0FD0BFBF1BF_zpsxgn08uc2.jpg
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4.5 Stars

Review to come.
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

"I'm scared of what this means. I'm scared of the changes in my life. I'm scared because I'm not sure how my family will react...but none of that is enough for me to want to walk away from him. The thought is unimaginable. It doesn't matter if I understand any of it."

Riley Hart has written a tale that is engaging, funny, heartwarming and sexy. Nick and Bryce will steal your heart. These two men are wading through some seriously uncharted territory. Neither has ever been attracted to a man, yet n
Nazanin
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2015
3.75 Stars

Well, after reading "Faking It" by this author, I didn’t think I could read anything by her. but I was wrong because I did try another of her work and I enjoyed! And it was my first m/m that both MCs were straight! It was interesting!

Nick is a thirty-one-year-old divorced man. He was with his ex-wife from the age of seventeen! He is a chef and has a restaurant. Bryce after trying some courses finally he focused on bikes! He is a motorcycle mechanic. Bikes are his passio
Barbara➰
********5, I Wish I could give it 10, Beautiful Stars********

I not going to tell you whether the writing or the editing was perfect or not in this book. Or whether the characters were fleshed out just so. I read this for the content, the romance, the message….and it was executed beautifully. This book has left me with so many feelings I can’t even begin to put them into words. I absolutely and unequivocally LOVED this book.

Nick and Bryce are two straight guys who have moved in beside each other. Nick is coming from a d
Ele
Jun 17, 2015 rated it liked it

~ BR with Renee. Because we 're chickenshits and afraid of being the minority again~

Renee, we 're totally on the same page. GFY is not my favourite trope but I liked this. I didn't love it, but I enjoyed the most part of it.

"Bulletin board" review ahead:

*This seemed very realistic. Two guys who are attracted to another man for the first time and try to figure things out.

*I particularly liked that the "figuring out" involved emotions too, not just sexual attraction.

*What the hell was up with Bryce and the whole bottoming issue? I really didn't get why he struggle with i
BWT (Belen)
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Belens Audio Book Review

I'll be honest, when I first read this story I wasn't one of its scores of fans. I just didn't get all that into the story. I mean it was okay - but nothing I'd shout from the rooftops over, you know?

Then I got the audio. And holy WOW does Sean Crisden BRING THE HEAT.

I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF THIS AUDIO BOOK! And it all boils down to Sean Crisden.

Bravo, sir. Bravo!

When listening to this I bought their burgeoning bisexualism, Nick and Bryce's love for each other, and the ups and down of navigating not only a new relationship, but one so fHEAT.
I
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
Is that??? I think it is! It's the end of my book slump! *fist pump*

I truly enjoyed the transition from friendly neighbors to friends to lovers. Nick is recently divorced with nothing in his life but work and his family. Bryce is a carefree bachelor who is ready to help Nick get his di... ummm. I means toes wet in the wonderful world of uncomplicated sex. With girls. Yup. You heard right. But things don't go as planned. Nick isn't the type of guy to have sex with someone he has only just met
Jaela
Mar 26, 2016 rated it liked it

I had great expectations when I started this book. All that thing from unknown to friends then to lovers should have worked. It's not that it didn't. I just feel that MCs' families were too much present in this book.

Nick and Bryce were very good together. The initial friendship really worked good for them and being lovers afterwards looked even better. There is chemistry, understanding and everything between them.

“Let’s go, Bryce. I want to keep riding with/>“Let’s
wesley

The plot was pretty simple but I liked that it felt new and refreshing. You don’t often come across stories where two supposedly straight main characters in their thirties get the hots for one another. It made the simple plot exciting to follow. And it made the sex feel electrifying and more erotic. Each chapter was amped up with good sexual tension and felt like a fresh discovery every time.

And even though there was more sex than I can probably count, the author did not lose focus on the main charactertime.

And

Alvin
Some hyped this book and I love Ms. Hart's books so I read this one right away.

I want to love it guys, but I'm sorry! :( I didn't feel it as much as others!

I know Nick & Bryce were really hot. They doing it together are also hot. But the problem is, I only know it. But I don't feel it. :( I don't know. Them talking while in bed should be sexy. But it doesn't work for me. I'll do this... I'll do that... I'm gonna make you cum so damn good you'll explode like the Krakatoa... But i
Amanda
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
The good
Is my first double GFY. For those who don't understand the term, it means both the heroes are heterosexual before they meet each other. Apparently, I still learn something new from GR friends.

I like reading about how two gay virgins trying to figure out how to have anal sex with each other. I enjoyed reading their awkwardness and Bryce's bedroom problem.

The bad
At times the story feel too slow and draggy. I actually took 3 days to finish this book and decided to sleep early two ni
Valentine Bonus Scene 2 36 Feb 17, 2016 10:13AM
BR with awesome friends! Monday - August 3 ! 15 176 Sep 19, 2015 10:49PM
The Challenge Fac...: ~Melissa~ & Ezi ~ Crossroads 41 19 Sep 07, 2015 07:23AM

• Knight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)
  • The Rebuilding Year (The Rebuilding Year, #1)
  • Let the Wrong Light In
  • Sunset Park (Five Boroughs, #2)
  • The Backup Boyfriend (The Boyfriend Chronicles, #1)
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Loving Jay (Loving You, #1)
  • Blame It on the Mistletoe (Blame It on the Mistletoe, #1)
  • Shock & Awe (Sidewinder, #1)
  • Love You More
  • Helping Hand (Housemates, #1)
  • Perfect Imperfections
  • Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)
  • Taboo for You (Love and Family, #1)
  • (Watch Me) Body You (Run This Town, #2)
  • Everything Changes (Resilient Love #1)
  • Fifteen Shades of Gay (For Pay)
  • Busted (Wellington Guys #1)
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.

Crossroads (3 books)
  • Shifting Gears (Crossroads, #2)
  • Test Drive (Crossroads #3)
“What do you want, Nick?” “Right now? Nothing, but you.” 10 likes
“It’s a crossroads, Bryce. Which way are you going to go?” Nick finally repeated the lines from his dream. “Whichever way you are,” he replied. He’d do anything for his man. Go anywhere. Being with Nick was where he was supposed to be. “You lead and I’ll follow. I’m right here with you, Bryce. Always.” “Nah, I don’t need to lead, we’ll go together.” Together, the way they’d done everything since they met.” 10 likes