Start by marking “Collateral (The Collide, #3)” as Want to Read:
Collateral (The Collide, #3)

Collateral

(The Collide #3)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
As the scars on Harlow’s body slowly fade, the ones etched into her soul take longer to heal. Harlow faces her biggest challenges yet, as she navigates the trauma of being attacked in her home, the struggle of trying to move on with her love life, and a dark secret that could destroy her most enduring friendship.

This new adult novel is the darkly satisfying third installme
Published November 15th 2015 by Booktrope

To ask other readers questions about Collateral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral

Lauren - SERIESous Books
-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

**I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

While this one lacked the more suspenseful approach of the previous novels, this book was great for wrapping up all those loose ends.

If you haven't read the previous novels in a long time (or you have an awful memory), t
Lauren Jones
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was provided with a copy of Collateral in exchange for an honest review and this book literally blew me away! I loved reading Collide and Consumed, but this third installment has been my favorite. The story begins where Collateral concludes. Harlow is working at ‘The Bean’ and still roommate to Jenna, her best friend. Her life has been turned upside down for the longest time with all of the tragedy that has befallen her and those around her. Being raped, losing a close friend in a fatal car ac ...more
Michelle Heron
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
I'm so happy for the story recap at the beginning because I forgot how much Harlow's been threw, being roofed and raped by the basketball team, her new best friend Lauren dying in the car accident caused by her boyfriend, then falling for Iain and then walking in on Jenna being raped by Andrew.

As the story went on, I loved watching the way it all unfolded. The continuation to Jenna's story as well as Crimson's. I really liked hearing about Jax's past and the direction he went with the whole gym
Elizabeth
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars – Would Recommend to a friend
Series 4.5 stars - All together, one of the best I've read

I finished Collateral early today and have honestly been sitting here at the computer trying to figure out how to talk about this book. One thing I figured out is that it’s almost impossible to talk about Collateral without also taking the prior two books, Collide and Consumed, into consideration as well.
In Collide, we met Harlow Jones as she began her senior in high school and went on a journey with
Kristen Johnson
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review to come....

I'm doing this spoiler free Guys!

Collateral is the third book in The Collide Series and gives us the epic conclusion we've been waiting for. I found myself loving this third book more than the previous two and I think its because it felt raw and deeper to me.

Harlow has been through so much and grown and changed so much. She's also thought of herself as strong and sort of hard, to feel any sort of weakness is just not really in her nature, but she's never been through this be
Briana Pacheco
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just want to point out how much I love Harlow and all the secondary characters in this series. I also love how the author connects this series with her Damaged Goods series without over doing it.

After being attacked in her home and thinking she might have lost her own life if Jax didn't help when he did, Harlow is trying to get back to where she needs to be. She works out hard, has the best boyfriend and friends to help her, and she's trying to finish college. Add in the ex-boyfriend who doesn
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Waiting for Collateral was agonizing, after reading Collide and Consumed in one sitting; I was DESPERATELY waiting for more Harlow. Becoming invested in her journey, her struggles and what I would hopefully read as her future; I was anxious to see where J.C. Hannigan would take the conclusion to the series.

The last piece of Harlow’s puzzle fits perfectly. J.C. Hannigan not only wrote the perfect conclusion for Harlow, but shows off her achievement and fruition as a New Adult Author. Remaining tr
Kathy Wideman
This is the third book in this series and they must be read in order. I love this book and this series. Harlow is an amazing character. So has been through so much and is finally finding happiness with Jax. But Iain is coming around more and more. She seems to see him everywhere. The guilt she feels from her part of him going to jail lingers. She knows she loves Jax more than she ever loved Iain however she just can’t seem to let her past fully go. She is faced with everything all at once. Harlo ...more
Lora
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

This series was a great read. I fell in love with all of the characters and was excited to continue their journey in this novel.

However, I didn’t love this one nearly as much as I wanted to. Consumed (book 2) really drew me in and had me on the edge of my seat the entire novel. This one started out that way and I was happy with the way things were going, but I didn’t feel the connection with Harlow that I had felt. Jax was still the uber great boyfriend and I was constantly chee
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

***This is book three of the series. I strongly encourage readers to read books one and two before reading book three.***

I would actually give this book 6 Stars, if I could!

I had been anxiously awaiting this book for months, and it did not disappoint! Another fabulous book by an extremely talented author! J.C. Hannigan has knocked my socks off! Collateral was a fabulous, heart wrenching, roller coaster ride.

Collateral drew me in immediately. The plot was riveting and full of little unexpected tw
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
Dec 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Reviewed by: Akeisha
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Let me start by saying how much I love this author and her previous books. I started Collateral with excitement because I loved Jax and I couldn't wait to see where Harlow's Journey would take her in regards to the whole Iain and Jax situation. Collateral picks off where Consumed left off and I was happy for that. J.C. always writes very well and this book was more of a healing and a conclusion to the series.

In Collateral, Ja
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimenty copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

After reading Collide and Consumed I was hooked on this series and I was so excited to read Collateral but I have to say this book didn't have the same effect and I was a little dissapointed. In Consumed (Book 2) Harlow had quite unexpectedly bumped into Iain 2 years after last seeing him and although she still held feelings for him she was moving on with her life after falling for Jax Walker. In Col
Book-Lover Book Blog
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC Received in exchange for an honest review.*

J.C. Hannigan never fails to amaze me with her skill in writing, at portraying a characters emotions.

I wasn't sure whether to cry, laugh or scream as I read this, but she made a character, whose life is full of horror and depression, compassionate yet broken. She gave this story so much heart that you can tell how much blood, sweat and tears went into writing this.

Harlow, as we met in the two books previously, is a broken, hurt, stubborn girl whose
Lisa
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Harlow's journey continues as she continues to rebuild her life after the events of both 'Collide' and 'Consumed'. She has been subjected to so much in a short time. Jax is her rock and genuinely loves and cares for her but with Iain back on the scene, Harlow finds her feelings and emotions becoming confused. The events of this instalment cause Harlow to do a lot of self reflection of her past and her future. Iain's return to her life causes upheaval and uncertainty in all areas of her life.

This
Kalpas Blog
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Collateral is the third and final book in the Collide series by JC Hannigan. I'm not sure what to say about this book, I've never been so conflicted by JC Hannigan's work before.
The book starts a few short weeks after Consumed (book 2) ends. Harlow is struggling to deal with the things that took place at the end of book 2, she's plagued but nightmares and trying to find a way to distract herself. Not only does Harlow have to find a way to get past what happen to her in book 2 but her past seems
Samantha Soccorso
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JC Hannigan has done it again with a beautifully written novel. She knows what her readers want and brings it to life in her books. This book ended just how the series was meant to end with plenty of questions answered and the characters living just how we wanted them to.

Harlow Jones the main character of the series has been through hell and back literally speaking. Between losing her friend in a car accident and being physically attacked twice in high school and college. She lived her life to t
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
I am so in love with this series. I have become emotionally attached to Harlow, Jax, Iain, Jenna, and Crimson.

This book begins where Consumed ends. Harlow is trying to deal with everything that has happened in her past so she can have a future with Jax.... But everywhere she turns Iain is there. He is connected to everything around her. How can she move on when she still has feelings for Iain? Will she choose him over Jax??
Plus Jenna meets someone new that definitely shakes things up!!

This is d
Heather
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm sad that this is the last book in the Collide series...it was by far the best.

There were a bunch of twists to Harlow's tale that came out of left field, yet made TOTAL sense when you think back about them...to the point where I'm irritated that I didn't figure these things out.

I almost expected a more explosive conclusion, however the way the series wrapped up was very much a satisfying conclusion.
Casey Allen
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Collide series. It left me with a lump in my throat. I was happy with the place Hannigan leaves these characters because to an extent you can enjoy your own ending. She brought this series home with Collateral.
Elizabeth Barone
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Poignant, fast-paced, and beautiful. COLLATERAL is the perfect ending to a kick-ass series.
Cassandra
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy J.C.hannigan writings. this was book 3 in the Collide series so I was expecting something more...im not sure what exactly I was wanting more of but altogether enjoyed it.
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Collateral is an epic conclusion to the Collide series.
Amber Eckstein
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
who do i spy with my little eye? some awesome (and my fav) damaged goods people. eeek!! love when we see crossovers. the twists with Iain. Jamie. Luke. cam . just soooo many feels!!
Nicola
Feb 05, 2016
J.C. Hannigan
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stef Ploof
Nov 14, 2015
Amanda Hall
Nov 29, 2015
Missy Tharp
Jan 29, 2016
Julie Mccomiskey
Jul 25, 2015
J.C. Hannigan lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband, their two sons, and their dog. She writes contemporary romance, through which she brings to light awareness of mental health and social challenges.

Like any good Canadian, she loves hiking and carbs.

Collide is her first novel.

The Collide (3 books)
  • Collide (The Collide, #1)
  • Consumed (The Collide, #2)