Start by marking “Perceive (Mosaic Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Perceive (Mosaic Chronicles, #3)

Perceive

(Mosaic Chronicles #3)

Nicole Williams is determined to figure out how to Channel her magical abilities properly. In order to do so, she must travel to Moses Lake, WA, to work under the tutelage of Albert, an elderly man who owns a creepy manor and a cello that actually works for her.

While visiting Albert, Nicole learns that a meteor has struck somewhere on his property, spreading a poison that
Published July 22nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Perceive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perceive

Dianne
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Whoa! Answers are coming in spades! A mysterious book that calls to Nicole, a mysterious woman who tells her impossible things and finally, Nicole is getting a handle on her magic, sort of. Meanwhile, it seems that somewhere between the pages, Nicole and Austin are becoming an item, that is, if he can let go of his past girlfriend completely.

Now for the really big news: a meteor that has landed in a remote area, on the property of the very man who has helped Nicole with her magical abilities, c
Chris Meads
Nicole and Austin continue in the 3rd book of the Katon University series. Nicole continues to work on her channeling and travels to Moses Lake, WA to work with a elderly gentleman, Albert. The spiders follow her and she sees the old woman again. There is something the woman wants her to do and Nicole believes her. While at Moses Lake, Nicole finds out about a meteor that was there and then disappeared. Her power has something to do with that meteor. And the family that lives nearby is getting s ...more
Teya Peck
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
The first book Perceive It was intense and really good, however, it never finalizes, never figures out the end and that bugs me.

The second one with Austin it never figures it out it leaves it open, I have a hard time with opened ended stories. Great story and intense just didn't finish.

Finally a great story with a good ending! well sort of definatley one to keep you reading.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I received a copy in exchange for my honest review. I am absolutely loving this series. So much suspense and magical excitement. It's great reading how the characters are growing and evolving. This was my favorite one so far. I'm excited to find out what happens next.
Teya Peck
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There we go much better! Creepy and unique stories. They all seem to be coming together.
Damian Southam
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The whole gang are back together again, on and off of course. Nicole, Lizzie, Austin and Professor Coolidge are still travelling in pursuit of the ever elusive correct type of cello. Still experiencing the hiatus that set in following the expedition to the university's archeological site (at Arches National Park) in Discern, Nicole's still seeking the right instrument to channel and focus her elemental wind magic. Among the short tales making up the Praxis anthology there was once again a snippe ...more
Sydney
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not even sure where to start with this one, but I should preface by saying that when I put this book down for the evening last night, I was anticipating to write a 3 or 4 star review today when I finished. As with the first book however, I am yet again blown away by the sheer creativity, spookiness, and unpredictability that Andrea Pearson delivered. I normally am so organized with my reviews, but I honestly don't know where to begin, it was that fun and crazy and still has me contemplating ...more
Kim
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
I am totally divided on this book.

The good: I really liked the story. It was a fun clean story that I would definitely let my teenager read. I liked the characters and the setting. I LOVE the fact that the story has no swearing and very mild dating.

The bad: The writing is really choppy. There are things that happen in the second book that she just throws in at random places. I am still confused as to why some of the stuff is even there. The character development is almost non existent. All of t
Naoé
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
It was really good
We have some answers but also more questions at the end of this book
The mystery aspect of it was really good and the characters are all well written we have adults who are here for the main characters and I enjoyed that
The plot made me read this book in a few hours because I couldn’t stop I needed to know more
Nicole is a really good main character I liked knowing more about her and her relationships with both Lizzie and Austin were interesting
Her and Lizzie are really differ
Jestice Love
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like it, though they remind me more of high school students and not college students. I am not sure exactly where this book takes place either, so it may be a cultural thing as well, but other than that the story flows nicely and I really like the characters, especially Austin. I highly recommend reading book two, which has a story from his point of view to really get to know him though, as he is a shy guy and reserved and it is really hard to pick up who he is in the other 2 books so far.

I s
Meche
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: good
the story was good. Nicole goes to a man to ask for his 300 year old cello so she can practice her focus and he lives near a family of Amish that take care of a farm and sometimes work for this man (Albert).
This family starts getting sick and acting weird because of a meteorite that exploded near their house. This on top of her going to learn how to control her powers and reading the book that has been following her, makes teams that her great great grandparents are contacting her so she can fix
Ying_ko
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun installment in the Mosaic series
My review is based on a free advance copy of this book I received from the author. I voluntarily am providing a review. The third book in the mosaic chronicles is an exciting ride for the reader. Nicole finds herself being dragged into events with deep historical roots and involve ghost, spiders, and all sorts of other nasties. Facing setbacks and challenges, Nicole tries to find the answer to her problem. I love the story and the series. Andrea Pearson does
Heather
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perceive is the third Mosaic Chronicles book and it was just as good as the first two. There was one big reveal that I guess if I had really stopped and thought about it I might have realized it was coming, but as it was it was quite a pleasant surprise for me. Another plot twist I totally didn’t see coming. There were a handful of minor editing mistakes including one that I’m really not sure what the author actually meant. I highly recommend Perceive and the entire Mosaic Chronicles series (so ...more
Elda
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Totally unexpected!

Wow! A lot of serious and weird things happen in this book. I don’t know where Ms Pearson gets her imagination from but it is definitely different. Very dramatic at times and also chilling. But it was also sweet how Austin shows his love, support and affection for Nicole. I definitely recommend reading this book if you have read any of the other books in this series. You will be in for a real surprise!
Ken Grant
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nicely conceived story. Lots of characters and plot lines makes this a challenging story to tell, but the author does the job well. I like how the world of the characters is growing and developing and how the reader is left not sure where allegiances lie. The intensity of the story is maintained without becoming overwhelming.
Shauna Joesten
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic addition to this series. Nicole has decided to read the book she has. She is hoping to learn how to channel her Magic. This book grabs you right from the start. You won't want to put the book down. You feel like you living Vicatiously with the Characters. It action packed and has scenes of Wonderful Magic.
Shauna Joesten
Karl Hakimian
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is getting more fun as time goes on. In this book, we move from Nicole learning about her magic to using it for something of great import to the world. Her relationships are growing and being explored in further detail and her life is being planned out, but not by herself. All in all a good read.
Kim Hampton
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Every time I read another of these books, I can't wait to get to the next one! So many mysteries and cliffhangers, I can't wait for all of them to be explained. I'm not normally a fantasy fan, but I love this series!
Saundra Wright
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nicole is working hard to control her magic while tiptoing toward a relationship with Austin. Can she achieve her goals when lives may depend on it? Find out in this third exciting novel in The Mosaic Chonicles!
Tonya D Flores
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series! In book 3 Nicole finally channels consistently. But she's all tangled up in a mysterious mission for a dead lady who visits her as a ghost. Wanna know how it turns out? Keep on reading! It's great suspense!
Maria
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved it
Elizabeth
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75
Nikki Buchan
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was awesome..especially learning about different ways to learn about different abilities that everybody has.
Alicia Williams
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 008-2019
Pretty good story but the main plotline gets really weird: let's send a novice magician to infiltrate the terrorist organization that reshaped humanity.
Elaine Chiu
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Honestly, it just wasn't as good as the other books. In my opinion, it was kind of boring and too gloomy.
KelticKat
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this story we rejoin - Nicole, Lizzie, Austin & Professor Coolidge as they journey to Moses Lake, WA where they meeting with an older gentleman, Albert, who has a cello that they hope will act as a channel for her to learn to control her wind magic.

Albert lives in an old manner that has recently seen an unusual event, a meteorite has exploded on the grounds right next to one of his employee's small farm. However, it didn't FALL from the sky like most meteorites - but the it is made up of
M R
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally creepy! I love the way the magic causes so many problems for our characters. Also, Nicole's character continues to grow as her ability to channel increases and the truth about who she is comes out in the open. A ghostly woman claims Nicole is destined to save the Aretes, but her own parents want to destroy her kind. When the toll to gain the means to end something her ancestor created and right a horrible wrong becomes to high, she wonders who she should trust.

This book kept me guessing
M R
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Totally creepy! I love the way the magic causes so many problems for our characters. Also, Nicole's character continues to grow as her ability to channel increases and the truth about who she is comes out into the open. A ghostly woman claims Nicole is destined to save the Aretes, but her own parents want to destroy her kind. When the toll to gain the means to end something her ancestor created and right a horrible wrong becomes to high, she wonders who she should trust.

This book kept me guessi
Marie
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 – Perceive
I received a copy free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
The first book of this series was intense and packed with action. As much fun as I had reading that book, this one was way more intense. Can I just say wow!
Rachel Lynn Miller
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 – Perceive
After all the harrowing adventures of book 1, Nicole’s power is still not very reliable or controlled – but at least she now knows the tool that will help her focus her abilities. An opportunity to work on her control with a powerful focus tool happens to be at a location where a meteor has recently struck. Nicole learns ther
  • Settle (Cryptid Chronicles, #3)
  • Mercer Street (American Journey, #2)
  • Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)
  • The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 4
  • Legacy of the Feathered Serpent (Children of Fire, #2)
  • The Warrior King (The Dark Citadel, #4)
  • Pittsburgh Backyard and Garden (Elfhome, #1.5)
  • Shades of Gray (Amaranthine, #1)
  • Sea of Memories: A Novella Collection in the Never Forgotten Series
  • Wilderness of Mirrors: Intrigue, Deception, and the Secrets that Destroyed Two of the Cold War's Most Important Agents
  • Life of Chopin
  • Seeking (The Naturals, #2)
  • Circuit of Heaven
  • Reflection: Dragon's Bane (Records of the Ohanzee, #4)
  • The Negro's Civil War
  • Ballad of the Beanstalk
  • The Titan Drowns
  • Autumn (One Black Rose, #3)
Andrea, a Brigham Young University graduate, is an avid reader and outdoor enthusiast (hiking, fishing, boating, biking, spending time in the Rocky Mountains, and taking walks). She spent a year and a half serving the Spanish speaking community in Toronto, Canada, and fluently speaks 2 languages. She plays several instruments, not including the banjo, and loves putting together musical arrangemen ...more

Mosaic Chronicles (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Discern (Mosaic Chronicles, #1)
  • Praxis Novellas (Mosaic Chronicles, #2)
  • Observe (Mosaic Chronicles, #4)
  • Reclaim (Mosaic Chronicles, #5)
  • Conceal (Mosaic Chronicles, #6)
  • Obscure (Mosaic Chronicles, #7)
  • Mosaic Chronicles Books 5-7
  • Enshroud (Mosaic Chronicles, #8)
  • Withhold (Mosaic Chronicles, #9)
  • Mosaic Chronicles Books 8-10