Start by marking “Their Reason (Sizzling Miami #4)” as Want to Read:
Their Reason (Sizzling Miami #4)

Their Reason

(Sizzling Miami #4)

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Jon Connor and Ian Jones!

When I think about my guys and who I think marriage would mean the most to, I always think about Red. Growing up in foster care and spending his first twenty-five years just trying to survive, the concept of family is a dream he never thought would become a reality. He found a family with Bull, the Conno
Published July 26th 2015 by Jessie G Books

To ask other readers questions about Their Reason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Reason

Tanu Gill
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great sequel to For A Reason. It was so wonderful to read about a Disney wedding (I didn't even know that was possible). It was endearing to read about the love between Ian and Jon all over again, making me remember them for even longer.

A wonderful series, which I'll encourage everyone to try once, if they don't mind a lot of angst and pain and thrill in their stories. Though, this one was just a sweet, scrumptious little joyride to give you another episode of giddy happiness. :)
Cadiva
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Red and Bill get married

This is basically a short catch up as Red and Bull exchange vows and the rest of the gang reflect and catch up to where their lives are at.
It's sweet and has some lovely reminders of each of the various partnerships with the potential set up of new ones.
Chris
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
I really loved this series and fell in love with each and every character. I hope the awesome foursome get their own book coz I'm really intrigued with Chris.
If you enjoy m/m books - this series is a big recommend ❤
Lila Hunter
A really sweet ceremony for one of the couples in this series. It was nice seen all the characters, together, but most importantly happy.

Looking forward to the next book.
K
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everyone is invited to the wedding of the year!!! And what a beautiful wedding it was.
description

At one point, leading up to and during the ceremony, I had crocodile tears pouring down my face. The moments Red and Bull share together and reminiscing about the ones past are so beautiful and emotional to read. They were meant for each other and I foresee their future with much joy and delicious mind blowing sex.

We first met Ian and Bull in, For A Reason, Book 2 in the Sizzling Miami series. This particular
Mandie Foxylutely
This wedding novella is the fourth book in the Sizzling Miami series and is not a standalone.

My favourite pairing of the series, Bull and Red, finally decide to get married and this gorgeous novella invites the reader into the delightful romantic episode from the preparations to the beautiful ceremony itself. This culminates a fitting ‘happy forever’ ending for the couple.

The storyline takes us through a catch up with all the guys and how they share the happy day with Bull and Red in Disneyland
Evette
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We all have our go -to authors that will give us exactly what we need in spades. Jessie G is one of mine. The heat is there, the snark, the sass, and the love- oh the love! Her themes of family, friendship and love all wrap themselves in a beautiful story line that is the life and love of these men. Her strength with character development comes thru and creates an engrossing read. The Sizzling Miami world is one readers want to be a part of, I'm desperately jealous of the few women at Bull & ...more
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
if you have not met ian and bull, you really need to. their novel - for a reason - is a must read first (actually all of jessie g's books are). disclaimer: i've read ian and bull's book (for a reason) 4 times...it is one of my ALL TIME favorite books...like ever. these are my boys. their story is amazing and wonderful and heart warming and...you get the idea.

this is the absolute perfect follow up to their story. i love their emotions here just as much as i did in for a reason. they are beautiful
Kara
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I though this novella was so sweet and such a perfect add to this series!

I have to admit so far in this series John and Ian are my favorite couple so it was so awesome to get to read about their wedding. Plus to also get to see characters from previous books.
Where they got married was just so sweet and the way these two interacted together was beautiful.
I can not really say much without giving away a lot of this book because this was such a short book. So I will leave this review with getting
Natalie
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love every one of this series. This was very sweet and perfect for Red and Bull. Theirs was the most romantic of all the couples so far. Great tie in to the rest of the stories.
Love Bytes Reviews
Aug 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Heart Review by Amber

I had absolutely no idea this book was in the works. What a fantastic surprise! And while Davin and Alaric’s book was my favorite, Red and Bull came in a close second. Of all the couples I think these two were the perfect choice to have a dream wedding at Disneyworld.

This book was just so damn sweet!! Like most readers I adore Bull and Red and I can’t think of a better ending to their beautiful story. The heat is still a blistering inferno between these two men. This book
multitaskingmomma
http://www.multitaskingmommas.com/201... Tour, eARC Review, Excerpt & #Giveaway: Their Reason (Sizzling Miami, Book 4) by Jessie G.

Reviewed by: multitaskingmomma
My Rating: 3.5 of 4 Stars
(Based on Short&Light Read Category)

This is a sweet ending to Bull and Red's romance. This was an unexpected installment spurred by the delighted author who witnessed a historical event in her lifetime: the legalization of Gay Marriage in the US and Ireland. Despite all the angst, it was finally accepted
Joyfully Jay
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

Their Reason is the follow up to Bull and Ian’s original story, For a Reason, and focuses specifically on their wedding and honeymoon. The storyline centers on the wedding planning, the event itself, and their trip to Ireland. There really isn’t a larger plot, nor does there really need to be. This story is a celebration of the love Bull and Red share and a chance to reconnect with them and their close friends. We get a chance to check in on Ty and Chase with the
Wendy-Book Lovers 4Ever
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God!! I LOVED this novella, read it in one sitting because I could not put it down. I have loved this series from book one and just have a soft spot in my heart for Red & Bull. From page one of this novella I was sucked in on reading about how our guys are doing months later. Once Bull and Red decide to set a date for their wedding the ball is rolling and the fun really begins. Between Red and his talk with Javi, Chris and Owen's private moment and catching up with Ty's smart mouth thi ...more
Carol Workman
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A billion thank you's for THEIR REASON! (Sigh) I ❤ Bull and Red when I first read their story and their wedding just made me fall in love all over again. So beautiful and well written, I was right there with them through their entire journey with a cheesy smile on my face and tears in my eyes.

I highly recommend you get to know, not only Bull & Red but everyone from the SIZZLING MIAMI series and DEVILS PRIDE MC Book 1. They're all family!!
Jennie
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a great wedding...The vows were so perfect. I loved it. I really loved seeing Bull & Red come full circle. They are perfect for each other. I really enjoyed seeing the rest of the guys. I look forward to reading more about this family. Jessie G is an auto buy for me now & I would happily recommend this series to all lovers of m/m.
Maggie
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story

What a great story...so happy to see Bull and Red get their happy ever after! So fill of laughter and love, all these guys are so deserving of their lives and loves. Jessie did a great job of incorporating everyone in their story, to show us how far they have come. This is an incredible series, great characters and storylines! Well done!
LadyDarya
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
Yeah! Happy dance and all that! I was so tickled to see this one that it made me wiggle! Out of all the characters in this series and Ty and Chase Red and Bull are my absolute favorite darlings! I'm just happy to see this one!
Lea Blottiaux
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Happy and Carefree

It was great seeing all the guys again, especially when everyone was so happy and carefree. I look forward to the next book in the series. Aren't HEA's wonderful?
Katerina
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4,5*
Like Owen said...It's sappy, Hallmark worthy and stuff like this....and I really enjoyed this story. Those guys gets under your skin. Their stories are sweet fairytales and I can't wait for next book
Pebbles1374
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it

this was actually too sappy ... even for me ;) but i'm happy for Ian and Jon :)
Heidi Plach
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This was a perfect way to express Bull and Red's love for each other! Can't wait for the next book! Love all the guys!
Tracy Perry
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awwww.... I loved this!! It was a beautiful wedding& the vows... Loved them & I was a crying mess, lol. It was an Awesome read I really enjoyed :)
Dawn
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jessie wrote a wonderful sappy, feel good, full of mushy love ending to Bull and Red's story and I loved it! Have a box of tissues ready when you read this book!
Mary
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
love love so love this series
Katrina Passick Lumsden
It's cute, and I enjoyed seeing what their wedding was like, but I've always found these kinds of "catch up" stories to be a bit superfluous.
Nicky
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella. It was delightful reading about their wedding plans throughout and ending with their wedding....so touching and romantic.
Abrianna
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, Sweet, Romantic

Beautiful, sweet, romantic story. It was perfect for Red and Bull, I couldn't imagine their wedding any other way.
I laughed at the thought of where Bull was getting married, but it really was the perfect thing for them.
I *may* have cried just a bit when it got to the actual ceremony, but I'm a romantic at heart.
Seeing not only Red and Bull come together, but the whole family, it was special.
If you love Red and Bull, if you want to see where all our favorite men are u
Tina
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-series
Bull and Red tie the know at Disney with all their friends and family surrounding them. This story is exactly what you would expect it to be.
Donna
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
I very rarely give a novella 5-stars... but, I just couldn't help myself... I love a great wedding! *grin*
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine Editions 3 18 Jul 29, 2015 07:20AM
  • How to Deal (All Cocks #3)
  • Suit Yourself (Men Of London, #3)
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • The Devil's Brew (Sinners, #2.5)
  • Helpmate (Chess, #4)
  • All Fired Up (Sin City Uniforms, #1)
  • The Marine in Unit A (Mockingbird Place, #1)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Mask (West End #2)
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Blue Moon II: This Is Reality (Blue Moon, #2)
  • A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House, #2)
  • Blowing Off Steam
  • Going Under (Keep Swimming, #2)
  • Broken Bonds (Souls in Bondage, #1)
  • A Casual Thing (Will & Patrick, #1)
  • Scars We Hide (Cadbury, #2)
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: To be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day li ...more

Sizzling Miami (6 books)
  • Past Hurts (Sizzling Miami #1)
  • For a Reason (Sizzling Miami #2)
  • The Protector (Sizzling Miami #3)
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #5)
  • His Premier (Sizzling Miami #6)
  • A Home for the Holidays (Sizzling Miami, #9)