Start by marking “Bootycall (Bootycall, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bootycall (Bootycall, #1)

Bootycall

(Bootycall #1)

Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I've got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She's been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should k
Published July 20th 2015 by JD Hawkins Books

To ask other readers questions about Bootycall, please sign up.
My Own Bookshelves Book two is coming out August 5th according to his FB page. And Insatiable came out when he said. So I'd trust it. It's not a bad cliffhanger where…moreBook two is coming out August 5th according to his FB page. And Insatiable came out when he said. So I'd trust it. It's not a bad cliffhanger where your angsty. More of a "No...that didn't just happen" type.(less)
My Own Bookshelves It's 10 chapters. I always think of novellas around 5 to 7. It's 130 pages according to Amazon. So half a book.

Karen Mc
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot and heavenly book! Go hurry, dial up, and devour this book-a-licious Bootycall right now! JD Hawkins' second series with a title alone that's panty-melting-hot like the book, Bootycall, is another mesmerizing and memorable masterpiece. Bootycall is a 'must read' brilliant book of pure pleasure and perfection that sucks you in from the very first page with writing that is witty and wonderful, and a story that's sexy, steamy, and suspenseful.

Like Insatiable, my initial thought was this bo
Hilary
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JD Hawkins is back and has knocked it out of the park with Bootycall. This 5 star start to a new series will stimulate your senses, keep you guessing and leave you breathless.

Dylan Marlowe is an irresistible Hollywood bad-boy who decided to use the “Bootycall” app for some nighttime fun. Gemma is a newly single woman down on her luck. Deciding to lose herself in something thrilling, or at least think she can, she answers a Bootycall. Neither one of them are ready for what they find when Gemma s
Olga therebelreader
4 ~ 4.5 ‘BE MY BOOTYCALL’ STARS

Bootycall Part 1 is a sexy funny romance (not erotic romance), the story is well structured, with charming characters and the author has a very natural fluid writing style.

Dylan’s acting status used to be at the top A-list. His career has unfortunately spiraled out of control because of excessive drinking and partying. He’s wealthy, sexy, harsh and arrogant, he has too many wild nights out and he sleeps around. One night, looking for something different and exciti
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
First things first: I could not get the thought of Gerard Butler out of my head while reading this delicious little book. I swear, he was everywhere and when you get an image of that sexy Irishman, ingrained in your brain, the main character roars to life and you know you're in for a good time.

I'll admit, when I started Bootycall I was expecting an all out smutfest. I don't know if it was the title, or that I assumed I was reading erotica--who freaking knows--but it wasn't. Don't get me wrong, i
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
You can be sure with J.D's books that you 're gonna have a good time. Make yourself comfortable, take something to drink, relax and start reading one of his book, you won't be disappointed

description

After Insatiable and Insatiable I was expecting J.D Hawkins' new book like Christmas time. His writing is entertaining, captivating, funny and I was very curious to see how he could step up his game with a new book. Let me tell you I WAS NOT disappointed
In Bootycall, all the good ingredients are once more gathe
Sheila
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Another sexy, funny, highly entertaining read from JD Hawkins! He takes us inside the ugly truth of Hollywood where people are nothing but dollar signs and relationships are hardly ever real.

On the outside Dylan is on top of the world, getting a huge comeback movie part, all the women and parties he could ever want. The true Dylan on the inside is lonely and afraid of failure, he uses his reputation to cover all that up. The one person who sees
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jul 07, 2015 marked it as to-read
Cover Reveal-
 photo CR Banner_zpswkjjrwla.jpg

RELEASE DATE: July 22nd 2015
VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE!!

FB PARTY here --> https://www.facebook.com/events/90645...

Giveaway--> http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/disp...

photo Bootycall Teaser_zpsewy89vsa.jpg
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JD Hawkins knows how to give it. And he gives it good!! This book is filled with hotness, sexiness, and a whole lotta angst! Which is my absolute favorite thing in a book. The back and forth. The cat and mouse game. I absolutely love it!

We have Dylan Marlowe. He’s one of the hottest movie stars right now. Who’s in a little bit of a slump. Professionally. And I guess you can say, physically. Dylan is bored and restless. Tired of the same thing. He’s looking for something different. No strings. O
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh me, oh my O! Where do I start? A bootycall app is the premise for this book...

**Note to JD: Please share with us if this is REAL. From, lonely and wondering women everywhere! **

Now, back to my review. I’ve come to love JD’s style, wit and ability to keep me confined to my bed from start to finish when I open one of his books. When Gemma and Dylan start chatting via the app, neither of them plans for more than one night. Then Dylan gets the phone call that can change his life…a second chance.
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

Famous actor who is not so famous anymore because he is too much of a "child".. can't grow up and get serious.. uses a booty-call app. The girl who responds to man "child" actor comes over the same night and has sex with him.

Ok, Craigslist killer anyone? Seriously. You use a booty-call app and drive to his house.. he could be a psycho..which bring me to my next point.

Man "child" is a fallen actor who can't grow up, has several personalities, yada yada yad.

Next week he is asked to do a huge film,
Melissa Ann
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! JD Hawkins' unique writing style draws me in every time. His writing is like a fine piece of art meant to be hung in a museum.

With each swipe of your ereader you become the characters; seeing and feeling what they are experiencing. His use of similes to describe various aspects of his story is refreshing and helps you to visualize the scene that you are currently reading.

Dylan and Gemma are realistic characters that have an awesome chemistry, which makes Bootycall a fascinating read. I g
J. McCoy
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will never look at a greasy pancake the same way after having read Bootycall. Don’t know what that means? Neither did I until I read it. I have to hand it to JD ~ he took the concept of a Bootycall and turned it into a plot filled, hot sex, fabulous read! The book opens up with Dylan Marlowe trying to hook up via a “bootycall” ap. Does this really exist? I have no clue but if it doesn’t someone needs to get on that asap! Anywho… I loved that this book started off with being all about an anonym ...more
monica ♪
3.5 Stars

The story was so intriguing. I was hooked from the beginning. And it was a very quick reading. It only has 10 chapters. What do we call this kind of book? Novella?

But although I did enjoy this, of course there were things I didn't like.

Dylan was a hot hero, but he was SO CHILDISH! I didn't like his behaviour. I know he was a Hollywood super star but seriously he was so annoying, stubborn, and immature!
description

That's why I only gave this 3.5 stars. Because I didn't really like the hero.
I liked
❤Sana❤
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
2,5 stars!

This book has been in my kindle for ages but never had the opportunity to read it until today.

I love J. D. Hawkins books a lot. The characters and the storylines are always intriguing, hot and steamy as hell, but this book wasn't my cup of tea.

I hated the heroine's dampness and stupidity. How could she trust him again after abandoning her in nowhere?! Swear I nearly blew my mind when she forgave him. Ughhhhhhh!!!!!

Don't get me start on Dylon because he wasn't the alpha hero who would
Jaime
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5. ⭐. I've been recommending this author to all my book friends-- smut lovers to fellow book snobs. The truth is, the short, fast paced books are just the right tempo. Much needed in the world of long winded romance, over complicated, repeating love scenes. Heroines with brains, feisty mouths, and witty personalities. Heroes that are real. The right formula of flawed with egos, hearts, star power, and perfect amount of respect for women. If I'm not disappointed in JD's work... You won't be. Pi ...more
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**COVER REVEAL**

RELEASE DATE: July 22nd 2015
VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE!!

FB PARTY here --> https://www.facebook.com/events/90645...

Giveaway--> http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/disp...

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Another hilarious and hot read from JD Hawkins, I need more!! Maybe it's because it truly is a male POV that makes his books so insightful that you can really relate to his male characters, they come to life on paper. I loved Dylan but he seriously needs help. I can't wait to see where this story goes. (full review to come)
S.
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This may be the hardest review I've ever had to write.

First let me say that Hawkins continues to thrive as a writer. His follow up to the Insatiable Series does not disappoint. What I’m now considering his trademarks: beautiful LA scenery, arrogant male leads and girl next door female leads, are all accounted for.

The sexual chemistry is off the charts and believe me when I say this book starts off with a bang. You’ll never look at golf the sam
Jen
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
ratings 4

I have a new author crush. His name is J.D. Hawkins and he gave me Dylan Freakin Marlowe. I’m seriously dying over this guy. Hot, sexy, and says all the right things. JEEZUS, I fell hard.

You know the saying, “there’s an app for that”—well this app known as Bootycall has to be the greatest “invention” ever. Feeling lonely, want a quick lay, no strings… all you do is login in to Bootycall and BAM, just what you’re looking for is right there for the taking.

Dylan is a famous movie star who is looki
Margaret
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bootycall..Simple put I loved it. JD Hawkins does it again with his incredible writing, humor and characters that are real,raw,intense and loveable. This book takes you on a journey in the land of Los Angeles where being a actor can be rewarding and often times brutal. Dylan is struggling and presses an app that will change the course of his journey. That is how we meet Gemma, I love her she is fierce, beautiful,strong and exactly what Dylan needs.

The way this is written you can just picture ho
Janey
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, holiday-2015
Gemma Clarke had just split up with her boyfriend having found him cheating on her with none other than her best friend. Blowing her world upside down, she decided to escape outside her usual conformist box and log onto the Bootycall app. Who she found on the other end, stirred immediate unfamiliar feelings and she found herself agreeing to meet up with him.

We've had the hot actor meeting the meek unknown before, but Dylan Marlowe was a law unto himself. He was brash, he was ballsy, and all ser
Maren Lee
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this a lot! Super hot one night stand turned OH NO HEYYYYYY ONE NIGHT STAND I NOW HAVE TO WORK WITH. It could be awkward but instead it’s hot and tension-filled! Warning, there’s a cliffy but book 2 is already out so you have no excuse!
Sinfully Sweet Promotions
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This may be the hardest review I've ever had to write.

Caro Richard
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
So after I had finished mentally licking the abs of the guy on the cover, I actually started reading!!

Dylan is a film star who is on the skids. He is bored with the same old same old so he makes use of an app called Bootycall so he can have 1 night of passion. He finds a willing, but hesitant participant…..a girl who wants to remain anonymous. Fireworks of the hot nature ensue!!!

Gemma works in Finance for a film company but is chucked in to babysit a star, their paths cross again…its Dylan!! Can
Jazmín Marín
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'Why so short?' Stars

First of all, this cover is AMAZING!

Dylan Marlowe's Hollywood' bad boy, the guy we all love to hate, he's in a bump in his carreer and since he's used to getting what he wants and this night, he wants a distraction and uses a dating app to find it (that's good storyline!) He meets this girl who seems so different from all the women he's met so in an impulse he invites her to his house. Gemma's just broke up with her boyfriend when she finds him cheating with her best frie
Lori JG
Shelves: favorites
BAD BOY VIA BAD BOY!

It takes one to know one - and thank the alpha gods we finally have one writing about them!
And... like a true lady killer - he takes us on the least - expected - wild -ride! The ones you hate to admit you loved every minute of.

Dylan Marlow - superstar; needs a BootyCall - and thank god he has that APP!
He's a fun cross between, Jonathon Rhys Meyers (unpredictable intensity), Colin Farrell ( pure bad boyness) and Michael Fassbender,(general hotness ).
Meets girl next door - who
Donna
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As much as I loved Insatiable 1 & 2, I have to say I have a new favorite!
You can tell Dylan is struggling with a past, he is both smooth & jagged socially & emotionally.
Gemma is pretty freaking awesome. I like that she isn't starstruck, that she gives his shit right back. He has been coasting above the stuff he needs to confront & I can't wait to see how it goes down!
JD writes in a whip smart clear voice...sometimes jarring, funny, charming, scorching hot or heartfelt. Hits on al
Camille
Oct 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: famous, reviewed
An actor who has problems used an app called "The BootyCall".
He got connected to this woman who was looking for someone to talk to.
They decided to spend the night with each other's company.
The day after, she was gone.
He thought to hire a P.I. to find this girl. Fortunately their paths crossed again.
But not as two consenting adults who were looking for something casual.
Will they keep their relationship professionally or will their attraction with each other win?
Kristi
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Super hot, erotic sexy times, an alpha male and a strong heroine makes for a good book in my world. This book had it all and once again, there was assholery from the alpha and a woman who knew how to put him in his place. The banter is amazing, the characters are interesting and the story is well written.
I highly recommend!
  • Off Limits
  • Bound By Her Master (Heart #1)
  • Barely Surviving (Surviving, #1)
  • Fierce Salon: Wash: Season One, Episodes 1-5
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 3 (Pursuit, #6)
  • Tempting Her Fake Fiancé  (Gone Hollywood, #1)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
  • Being Zolt (Indulging, #2)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Eraser Crimson (Eraser #4)
  • Mr Casanova (Billionaire Bachelors Book 5)
  • Filthy Dirty Secrets
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 1 (Unlimited, #1)
  • Unsocial (The Monroe Family, #1)
  • Sexy
  • Darker the Release (Revenge Saga, #2)

Bootycall (2 books)
  • Bootycall 2 (Bootycall #2)
“Dylan laughs, and it’s like he’s casting a spell. It’s infectious, warm, and hypnotic. A balm that softens all the prickly hate I ought to feel for him, a spell that puts me in the present and makes me completely forget what he did. A man who can do that is dangerous.” 0 likes