Start by marking “Sated” as Want to Read:
Sated

Sated

A human, a vampire and a werewolf walked into a bar. Sexy is what happens next.

Since getting together with her vampire boyfriend, Ace, Aneesa is enjoying a sex life she could never have with a human. Ace has skill, strength, stamina…and is massively adventurous. Aneesa is checking things off her sexual bucket list at a rate of knots. However, she hasn’t even come close to
ebook
Published August 4th 2015 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sated

Start your review of Sated
Veronica of V's Reads
This is a quickie ménage scene that answers the question: what happens when a vampire, a werewolf and a human walk into bar?

Aneesa is a human in love with a sexy, non-sparkling vampire, Ace. They've been dating for eight years, enjoying the many splendors of love with each other, but both have a 'bucket list' ménage fantasy to tick off. Ace has chatted with his friend, Barton, a werewolf with an insatiable sex drive, about the possibilities, and he's down for it. (Or should I say up for it?) Re
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
When I started reading this story, I could not put it down. I read the book in one day. This author is an awesome writer. I can not wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work. You should definitely read this book.

Kim
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you’re looking for quick read full of sexy characters and a hot ménage between a vampire, human, and werewolf, then this is the book for you! Aneesa is a human and Ace is her vampire boyfriend. They have a steamy sex life that includes a lot of playing. One of the few things they haven’t done is a threesome, so when Ace mentions that he has a werewolf friend that wants to play with them, Aneesa is thrilled that her man sandwich fantasy will come true! They meet Barton, the werewolf, at a bar ...more
Alison
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A vampire, a human and a werewolf ... no it's not the start of a bad joke but instead the opener to this fast paced sexy story of sharing.

Anessa has been with her vamp bf (Ace) for a few years and their relationship is solid. When Ace suggests meeting with his werewolf friend, Barton, Anessa's interest is piqued.... Could Ace and Barton be suggesting her ultimate sex bucket list fantasy?

Lucy has turned me - I didn't read paranormal books till I tried one of hers! But with Lucy's style of writin
Fiona Sheldon
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short but sexy and tantalising read.

Steamy menage a trois with a Vampire, a human and yes a warewolf. A hot and sexy twist on twilight (Sorry I had to) lol.

So to sum up, if your looking for a short sexy read, this is a no brainer. Lucy has struck gold yet again
Tracey Parker
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this quick sexy story! I laughed with the intro and was hooked. Ace and Aneesa are great together but gonna bring in Barton to filfill a sexual bucketlist. Things don't go as planned but oh the sex scene is oh so right! Loved it!
SBee Reviews
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
★ Sexy and adventurous couple ★

—>>> Aneesa does not realize it yet, but Ace has been working on trying to amp up this adventurous couple’s bucket list, and it will involve the very willing werewolf, Barton. For this duo, there is twice as much fang in the mix to sweeten up their superhuman sex routine perfectly! Sexy short story from an author I am finally getting around to reading!
Ritu
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aneesa has been with Ace for years. He suggests that they try something. Barton is a little more than just attracted to Aneesa. Good book, well written!

Jacque
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've stumbled into reading quite a few menage books lately and Sated by Lucy Felthouse is I think my favorite. This is my first read by this author and if this book is any indication of her writing style, it's not going to be the last. Hot, sexy and peppered with giggly moments, it all starts with what sounds like a cliche joke:

A human, a vampire and a werewolf walked into a bar.

I know it sounds so cheesy but in reality, where else would you go for a neutral location for a meet and greet. Anee
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Bloodplay, rough sex and ménage, what more can a girl ask for when she wants a good time? Aneesa may be a human female, but this doesn't limit her from adding supernatural spice in her sex life. Her boyfriend Ace is a vampire and pretty much everything she wants. Both of them have their bucket lists and when Ace comes up with a way for them to check off another couple fantasies, Aneesa is ready, willing and able.

This story gets straight to the point - a smoking hawt ménage between two males and
Tina Williams
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Hot Paranormal Ménage!

Sated is one hot and totally satisfying erotic read! The lucky lady Aneesa already enjoys a fantastic sex life with her significant other Ace, a vampire. She nevertheless is game on to experience one of her remaining sexual fantasies she has yet to try – a threesome and welcomes a sexy shifter into the mix. I particularly loved the dynamics between all the participants in this ménage and the confidence Aneesa has in her sexuality.

Lucy Felthouse combines humour with sex
Debi
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: britbabes
Sated by Lucy Felthouse
Lucy you are such a tease!!! That ended way too early. Aneesa is in a relationship with a vampire, yes a vampire. I mean really it is the new thing now. Well she has all these fantasies and her boyfriend Ace likes to make them all come true. Well there is one more fantasy she has yet to try so why not bring in a werewolf. Why not? They are supposed to be way hot and have tremendous stamina. (Sign me up) Anyways, once Aneesa finds out what Ace has planned she is a little ex
Karen S
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sexy vampire - check. Sexy werewolf - check. Threesome proposition - check. This book ticked all of these boxes and then some.
Aneesa is the luckiest human lady alive. Not only does she have a hot vampire boyfriend named Ace who ramps up the kink in her life but now his horny werewolf friend Barton wants a share too. I loved this story, it completely captivated me and I devoured it all in one sitting. The steamy ménage action is first class and scorching. I only have one complaint, I wanted more,
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
This story is a fast read, but it was fun, smoking hot, full sex. Full review here: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/... ...more
M
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for a short and steamy read right before bed, then look no further. It is interesting enough that you’d like to finish the story but short enough that it wouldn’t leave you up all night. The sex is steamy and the characters are intriguing. How Ace, Aneesa, and Barton got from the bar to the bed is a plot hiccup but nevertheless, I wish there’s a continuation to the story. [I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.]
BusyM3
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is on sexy, hot steamy read. It ends way to early. You will be left wanting more. A sexy vampire, sexy werewolf and one lucky lady. You will not put this one down till the very last word has been read. Sit down and hold on for a very sexy read. A must read.

Kathi
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, Sexy Bucket List Checkoff!!

When human Aneesa is treated by her vampire boyfriend, to a threesome including his werewolf friend the reader can witness the sensual indulgence in this paranormal short story.

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book ***
Steffi
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brit-babes
quick sexy threesome to make you laugh and horny as hell
Lisa Cox
Jan 08, 2016
Judy Rushing
Sep 28, 2015
Lucy Felthouse
Jul 27, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Linda
Sep 12, 2015
Vanshika
Sep 19, 2015

• Naughty Uses for a Shrink Ray
  • His Cherished Love (Cuffs and Spurs Book 8)
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • The Proposition
  • Shameless (Sinful Surrender Quartet #4)
  • Uprising (Dark Horizons #1)
  • Lost In The Starlight
  • Say You'll Love Me Again
  • Sharing Hannah
  • The Alpha's Saving Grace (Lonestar Wolf Pack #1)
  • The Man I Loved Before
  • Torment: A Dark Romantic Suspense
  • A Several World
  • Sealed with a Kiss
  • Unconventional
  • Loved by a Killer (A Sexy Paranormal Thriller #1)
  • Lone Survivor (Crescent City Kings #1)
  • Three Alpha Romeo
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

News & Interviews