Start by marking “Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)

Dangerous Intentions

(His Agenda #2)

My name is Haley Macknight, and I've finally escaped my marriage from hell. But my husband, Jude Macknight, has murder on his mind. He will stop at nothing to get me back. Even from a distance, he's controlling the course of my life. It's only a matter of time before he finds me. Before he kills me.

**WARNING:Due to sexual situations and dark adult content, this
Published August 4th 2015 (first published August 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Intentions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Intentions

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Lavelle His agenda 2 Tite by SueBee_zpsmnfbz6dj.jpg
 photo ha2 cover xB by sb_zpsqrdmdopu.gif
 photo ha2 story xB by sb_zpsgqcphry0.gif
★★★★! Dangerous Intentions, book 2 of 3. The beast, set on winning the heart of his damsel & taking back his kingdom, leaves a trail of dead bodies!

“He’d succeeded, even from a distance, at controlling the course of my life.”

Books in His Agenda series should be read in order:
Book 1: Veiled Obsession
Book 2: Dangerous Intentions
Book 3: Broken Illusions

In Veiled Obsession (book 1) a broken and lonely damsel, Haley was rescued by a Knight in shining armor, resort developer and real estate mogul Jude Macknight After fairytale wedding, damsel Haley felt the walls of theIllusions
Inorder:
Bookbodies!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Phew. What a ride! Jude is back and things are about to get ugly!
In the second installment of His Agenda, we finally get to know more about Jude and Haley. We get to see how Haley needed Jude's assistance in the first place and we get a glimpse into what really happened the night that changed Haley's life forever.
With the help of Dustin, Haley will fight against her greatest fear; Jude and his sick mind.
We get to experience how Jude slowly spirals out of his thin control and ev
Elfina Renee
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
How far is too far. Haley has been asking herself that question since she escaped the nightmares of her marriage. She knows Jude will find her, even now he stalks from the shadows, lurking like a silent hunter about to capture his prey. But he won't be coming alone, no he'll bring the hand of death with him.
 photo Slide1_43.gif
Five glorious stars, absolutely loved it! Dark, twisted, and sinister, the cat
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
***** 5 Escaping Jude Stars *****

Holy moly, this book is AWESOME!

photo haley_zpsdvwlvqgv.jpg

Haley has finally escaped the evil hands of Jude. Escaping was the easy part and with a little help form another knight, Dustin, she must find a way to finally escape Jude for good. This will be the last time she escapes and she knows if she doesn't succeed, death is the only outcome.

Not wanting to put Dustin in any more
Victoria Stolte
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Can you say Mindf***! Wow- I thought Dori had blown me away with His Agenda which is Book one in the series, but boy did she take it much further in this one! Like explosions, well not exactly but that's how my heart was beating as I kept flipping through the pages like a little explosive bomb waiting to burst and it DID! The twists in this one I totally did not see coming and she kept me wondering how it would play out until the end. I love how the characters in her book always seem to crossove ...more
Rochelle
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hmmm... Where to start? Where to start?

Let's start with the three main characters of this book.

-> JUDE: In book 1, I actually liked his character a lot until he changed and became a monster. I somewhat understood why he was like that, but in this second volume, I got more details. I really liked reading about a bad character's past. It's something that interest me a lot.

-> HALEY: I loved reading about her! I put myself in her position the whole time I was reading a
Lisa
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Without question, this series is now considered one of my very favorites of Dark Romance!

Ms. Lavelle nailed the first book with her characters and a plot that blows your mind and then proceeded to continue this WOW-factor in her sequel - Dangerous Intentions.

After every page I turned, I literally saw myself anticipating something as if I was watching an intense horror movie. This series takes you on a serious ride of ups and downs, twists and turns and you can never
Linda Wager
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haley thinks her best and only opportunity to run is sitting in her driveway. The man in Jude's office talking about a business deal has a big car unlocked and ready for her to climb in. Why is everything suddenly so easy? Is this a set up to give her a false sense that the time for escape is now? Is Jude watching her from his office, thinking of all the terrible punishments he will deliver? There's only one way to find out.
Haley is running from the monster that's held her captive for year
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
The fact that there is a book 3 tells me that we're in for some more twists! If you like to read about psycho anti-heroes, then this book may be for you.

I actually liked this book. I liked being in Jude's head. He was so cray cray but it worked. I was in constant anticipation of what he would do next. His complex and warped thought process was pretty funny and I was on my toes wondering what kind of evil deed he would concoct.

Haley still annoyed me. Her thought process wa
NC Reader
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shokolit
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book hooked ne from the second I started reading it. I couldn't stop reading it, till the very end. This is book 2 in the His Agenda series. It continues Haley's story, after she succeds in escaping from her abusive, obsessive, domineering husband. What I liked the most about this story, is how Haley changes and transforms into a stronger, more confident woman by the end of this book. I enjoyed continuing reading the dark story of Haley and Jude, and am looking forward to book 3 (?).
J.L. Monro
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fabulous addition to the His Agenda series. Jude is back and badder than ever.
You don't realise how scary Jude is until you start turning all the lights on in the house.
Can't wait to see what the third instalment brings!
Cynthia
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was defiantly a wild ride that you will have trouble putting down. The author gives you some very heartbreaking writing that deals with some major abuse. This is a great addition to this series. I was so glad in the last book that Haley got away from the monster she married in this one the author puts on her thinking cap and gives you a very suspenseful read. Murder, rape, the hunter becomes the hunted or does he.

Haley is still leaving in fear she might have escaped her husband and ran awa
Andra Weis
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it

WOW!!! Ms. Lavelle has continued on in fine fashion. As a reader, I hope that each book of a series grabs me on its own. And I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt….Dangerous Intentions certainly grabbed me and did not let go until the final word was read. I suggest that if you have not read book 1 of the series, Veiled Obsession, that you do so before reading this second book in the series. I know I went and re-read it, just to make sure I remembered the characters to their fullest.
Expresso
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Oh Jude is a bad, bad, naughty, naughty boy! How will he ever redeem himself after the terrible things he's confessed to in book 2? Question of this lifetime: Jude MacKnight who and what are you????

At the end of book one, Haley successfully escapes Jude and their dysfunctional and sham of a marriage. After Haley's first failed attempt at freedom and the repercussions of that attempt, Jude was positive Haley would never try to escape again. Book 2 -Not only does she escape, she's gone
Kathy Osborn
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Dori blew me away this book, if I could give 100+ stars for such a brilliantly written thriller I would.

Dangerous Intentions is book 2 in the His Agenda series, the reader learns more about Jude's past and what happened to him to make him so evil.

Haley has escaped from Jude, but Jude will not give up with his obsession with her. Dustin, (swoon) is very supportive and wants to help Haley in anyway possible to keep her safe, but can he?

"Everything about Haley turned
Kathy Osborn
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

"Everything about Haley turned
Lisa
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Dangerous Intentions by Dori Lavelle is the second book in her new trilogy His Agenda. While still VERY dark and VERY twisty, this book was slightly less dark and twisty than the first.

***WARNING*** Review below contains spoilers for the first book. Proceed with caution

Now that Haley has been rescued from Jude's estate by none other than her childhood sweetheart Dustin Brannon (a hottie we have met in other books by Dori) she has a decision to make. What will her next move be? She knows in her heart that Jude will N
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Nothing will stop Jude from finding Haley! His obsession has now turned to full-blown madness and no one is safe. As far as Jude is concerned, Haley will come back to him. He is sending "messages" to her that she will not be able to ignore. She will come back begging him to take her back. This man is delusional!

Haley has now escaped from under Jude's control. The only problem - she knows Jude will never give up trying to find her. She is terrified of her own shadow!

As thi
Shelly Wygant
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the His Agenda Series. The first book Veiled Obsession needs to be read first. This is a dark read that will that will have you on the edge of your seat.

Haley has escaped but can she hid from Jude? Will he find her? and if he does what will happen?

I won't give any spoilers but I will tell you that you are on the edge of your seat waiting for the answers to these questions. I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Haley is livi
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Rated 5 amazing stars!

***ARC gifted by author in exchange for an honest review***

The word that comes into my mind after finishing this book is WOW! What a roller coaster ride of emotions that was! Dori Lavelle has done it again!!! My head is still spinning from all the twists and turns in this book...

The second installment of the His Agenda series will answer many questions of ours. We will finally have the opportunity to know more about Jude and Haley. The my
Keeana Bookalicious Babes Blog
OMG!!! OMG!!! This is the second book in the seris and it was intense, intriguing, wicked, and dark!!

You finally really get to dive into what happened to Jude!! that made him such A sick twisted man. This book has so many twist and turns!! Jude is one of those characters that you just kind of can't help but wanna know more about and how his sick and twisted mind works it was very well written that you get an understanding and you get into his head!!

Haley, wow she has been through al
Tracy Grieve
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book given for honest review

Wow what a read. Is Jude really who he says he is? Will Haley ever be free if him?

This is the second book in His Agenda series we find out more about the night Haley first met Jude. But what she doesn't know is he has been watching her for a while. And her predicament has put her right in his arms. We find a little bit about Jude's past and what made him the man he is today.

With prostitutes being murdered Haley has pieced it togethe
Merelyn Reads
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! I floved this book so much!! An amazing continuation to a fabulous series. So where do I even start with this book. It was beautifully written and full of suspense. I almost felt like I was in the story with Haley looking over my shoulder to see if Jude was there.

I completely underestimated the level of obsession we were dealing with. Is it weird that the whole time I just wanted Haley to go back to Jude? Not sure why but I feel like all of Jude's actions are driven by somethin
Thai Holman Pure and Dark book blog
Beyond BRILLIANT. Dori had done it again, she's a amazing writer who can just trap you right into the story. Harleys run away from Jude, will Jude find her?..... You see more of both pasts in this and it's bone chilling. It will definitely have you on the edge of your seat. You can't even imagine where it's going. This is one of the best series this year, so dark, so edgy, so gripping. There needs to be more stars 5 isn't enough. This series has me hooked. One warning this series is highly addic ...more
Amy Thomasson
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
omg just fantastic started where it finished once again absolutely blow away. In this book we find out more about haleys childhood, haleys mother the alcoholic and prostitute. Then there's judes abusive childhood at the hands of his father and the children's home. I'm not going to spoil it for the reader but there's twists and turns, thought out this book you'll be gripped from start to finish looking forward to the concluding book 3 .
OpenBookSociety.com

By Dori Lavelle
Author’s Website: http://www.dorilavelle.com
Review brought to you by OBS staff member Andra

Synopsis:

**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and dark content, this twisted romantic thriller is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**

My name is Haley Macknight, and I’ve finally escaped my marriage from hell. But my
husband, Jude Macknight, has murder on his mind. He will stop at nothin
Dawn Rickard
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb

Omg she has done it again Dori such an amazing story.

Haley McKnight has escaped from her abusive husband Jude McKnight and was discovered by her friend Dustin.

Dustin has brought her to his secluded ranch away from Jude. While she was gone for over a month there had been murders of prostitutes and Jude was the one committing them one a day till Haley's return.

But that wasn't going to happen Haley discovered she was pregnant with Jude's baby witch she thinks he foun
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok, this one was slightly less dark than the first one BUT that does not mean that it was not good, because it was great!!

I have to confess that I'm always attracted to the bad ones, but this time it was hard to feel more than hate for Jude. Hate-Love-Hate-Love. Yes, in a very very twisted way I could say he was sexy but no, I could not love him.

Haley has been rescued, but she is still in danger. In order to survive Jude, Haley needed to be strong, being afraid of the devil was not an option.
Jamie
Jul 22, 2015 added it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review...

Taboo. Twisted. Fucked up. Complicated.

In book 2 of the His Agenda, Dori brings to light parts of the past that molded Jude and Haley into the people they've become.
Jude is still as fucked up as ever, he will stop at nothing to find Haley. He's lied, cheated and murdered people hoping to draw her out. I still love him.
Haley has Dustin to help her hide. Could she ever find it in herself and Dustin to feel comfortable enough
« previous 1 3 next »

• Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal #3)
  • Whiskey: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 1)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Nomad (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #2)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Sin (Devil's Fury, #1)
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • The Good Girl
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Junkie (Broken Doll #1)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Chaos
Dori Lavelle is a mother, wife, and sucker for happy ever afters and mint chocolate. Hand her a great romance novel and a mug of hot chocolate and she'd be one happy woman.

His Agenda (3 books)
  • Veiled Obsession (His Agenda #1)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)