Start by marking “Oblivion (Lux, #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)” as Want to Read:
Oblivion (Lux, #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)

Oblivion

(Lux #1.5, 2.5, 3.5)

In this special eBook version, experience OBSIDIAN, ONYX, and OPAL as told by Daemon Black…

This book is enhanced with exclusive content—two original songs inspired by the novel—resulting in a large file that may take longer to download than expected.

I knew the moment Katy Swartz moved in next door, there was going to be trouble. Lots of it.

And trouble’s the last thing I ne
Published December 1st 2015 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Oblivion, please sign up.

Pang
Holy Alien Babies Everywhere
Daemon Black is back!!

descriptiondescription

This book is so hilarious!! lol! I can tell that our hottie Daemon made me laugh out loud a lot and I found myself smile & giggle throughout the entire book. Gahhh.. love him even more then that time I read in Katy POV.

This is very long journey man, because it is told from the same story as Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal.. Yessss 3 freakin books all in one!! but this time, just in Daemon POV.

Not have to say much about the plot since I think all Lu
Jasmine
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone who wants to get invaded by Daemon!
**Latest Update 01/01/2016**
Have you checked out the special soundtrack made for this book? The lyrics fit Daemon and Kat's story so well and hope you like it!
Listen to it now! → I'm Awake by Jolie
--------------------------------------------
**Original Review 12/18/2015**
Yay! I just conquered the biggest book I’ve ever read in my life! As you know, Oblivion is a three-in-one book from Daemon’s POV so I’m going to tell you what I think about every single section independently.

Obsidian
This versi
Beth Hudspeth
Review posted on my brand new blog: Hello Beautiful Book Blog

Daemon Black ♥

Ohhhh snap! Daemon Black is back! I love the Lux series and this is just another great installment. It was so much fun reliving the first half of the series. You really need the kindle version of Oblivion because it contains Obsidian, Onyx and Opal. It is REALLY long, but worth it! I think I might have to continue on with Origin and Opposition just to have a full reread of the series!

Daemon is so infuriating, but just
Anna
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
“You know what? I’ve got zero fucks to give when it comes to anything you’ve got to say.”

(Technically, it is 3.5, but I am rounding it up because I can.)

Ah, Daemon, Daemon. I've really missed your asshole-ish self, it is true. Even if many deem your own book unecessary, rest easy, my son, I have enjoyed reading the story once again from your perspective. And I even more enjoyed the fact that we got your POV for all the first three books. Yay, more from me.

Joking aside, I knew I was going to r
rheeza
Lux series by jennifer armnetrout

If you also love the Lux series, you probably know how much this latest installment all done in the awesome point of view of Daemon Black, means to me. The very fact that Jennifer Armentrout gave this for us is beyond amazing!

And let me tell you, fans of this series, heck, fans of Daemon, do NOT want to miss out on this. And for those who haven’t read it yet, WTH DO IT NOW! However, i think you could still enjoy this one too but it’s more advisable if you start with Obsidian.

light

Oblivion has 1005
Natalie Monroe

"She appeared of average height. Actually, everything about her seemed average—her dark brown hair, pulled back from her face in a messy knot; her pale, roundish face; her average weight—definitely not one of those skinny girls I hated..."

I wish Oblivion had never been written. Then I wouldn't have experience the realization that I, unconditionally and irrevocably, wanted to plant my foot up his ass.

"She was attracted to me, even right now, when I'd backed her clear across the yard,
Emer (A Little Haze)
Oblivion

Tra-la-la-la-la... *happily skips around*
Oh how I love this series so... *heart beat flutters*

So Oblivion is the same story as Obsidian but given to us through Daemon's point of view. And it was gooooooooooood!!! Ahh my favourite hot alien douchebag has a heart under all that moodiness and bad boy attitude! *swoons*

It was just soooooooo much fun reading this from his viewpoint!!! Seeing what he really thought of Kat, how protective he is of Dee, his relationship with Ash and her brot
Claire Robinson
5 - Pretty much made of awesome. Stars!

I took my sweet time with Oblivion, and not because I didn’t enjoy reading it. But this is Daemon ‘freakin’ Black. So why rush, especially when you have the below in your head for the entire time you are reading…

At just over a thousand pages, Jennifer Armentrout hasn’t skimped on giving us the full Daemon Black experience either, and I have to say it was a refreshing to read the first three books of the series from his point of view. I found Katy’s inner
Isabella
It's over. (sigh) The last book in the Lux series.

And as much as I'd love to do a great big long review, I don't have much to say. Read it. If you like the Lux series at all. Read it. If you haven't even read the Lux series and want to start. READ IT! It's made of awesome.
UPDATE 12/1/15 12:09
I JUST GOT IT. I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED AND I'M ALREADY LOSING MY SHIT!
UPDATE 9/16/15
Is that a... OMG A COVER!! (HAPPY DANCE!) =D
UPDATE 7/20/15
Oblivion is available for pre-order! YAY!

I'M SO EXCITED!! I screa
Mary-ellen
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
So great to revisit this world and see it from Daemon’s point of view. This eBook covers exactly the same story covered in the first three books of the Lux series. It had been a while since I read it, but I lost count of how many times I smiled reading it again from his POV. He’s just, well ... so Daemon. :)

The eBook is great value, but it does have a few problems with typos, etc. It wasn’t all the way through and didn’t ruin the read.
madamescozycorner
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
I would say it was an entertaining read, getting Deamons pov of the first three books. But his way of thinking and describing things, definetly was repetive as were sentences about how much he loves Kat, what she is doing to him, how long her legs are and so on
Nancy The book junkie
God i loved this book! Daemon might be an ass from time to time but what a lovable ass <3

Review coming soon!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I don't really know how to review this. It's not a re-read but kind of? I will tell you I totally loved being inside Daemon's head. Knowing what he was thinking in Obsidian was seriously awesome. I someday would like to put the books side by side and be inside both of their heads to get the total picture.

My only issue with the book is that I think, for me, it has been too long since I read the series. I did remember a lot more than I expected I would but I think this book would have been way bet
Lexie
Mar 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Reviewed at The Honest Bookclub (because where else does one review a book about a book blogger than on a book blog, by a book blogger)? Now try saying that three times fast.

Huddle together, everyone! I've just had an extensive meeting with the aliens. I have information of vital importance!

Are you ready? Here it is: get the ebook. Now, I know some of you are morally opposed to technology and you churn your own butter, but trust me on this. I, too, cherish physical books above... well,
Livia
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Luxen series fans & YA PNR junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Jennifer L. Armentrout
I freaking loved it, savored it and didn’t want it to end even though I already knew the outcome! Unfortunately for me, I had a lot of real life impediments to reading this one as fast as I’d hoped I could. But ultimately, I seriously enjoyed my time back in the Luxen universe again and couldn’t resist filling up my e-reader with tons of highlights and bookmarked pages.

Minor spoilers alert!!!

Below is only one of my many, many favorite romantic and cute moments:
Dragging my hand to her cheek, I k
Siobhan Davis
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Complete perfection. Totally loved every minute of it. Lots of new scenes to keep it fresh. Didn't think I could love Daemon Black any more but I was wrong. I don't think I'll ever tire of rereading this series. Ten million stars. Thanks Jennifer, you're the bomb. Hands down my favorite author.
Teresa Mary Rose
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

Since I read each portion of Oblivion spread out, I’ve split up my thoughts into the three original books. Overall, I really enjoyed this alternate point of view and really loved getting inside Daemon’s head. It was still the story I loved, but it didn’t feel repetitive.

Obsidian
It was so awesome going back and experiencing Obsidian again from Daemon’s point of view. I always knew I loved Daemon, but I really enjoyed his perspective. I’m not going t
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
4.5 STARS

Reading the first three books in the Lux series from Daemon's POV was priceless. I never felt like it was just a rehash of the original books because Daemon's voice is so distinctly different from Kat's. There were scenes that we previously didn't get to see through Kat's eyes - interactions between Daemon and members of the Colony, the DoD, Dawson and others. His protectiveness of Kat was always obvious but being in his head and understanding how deep his feelings ran for her was price
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

This review will go for the first three books of the series from Deamon’s point of view (the paperback only contains the first book, but the ebooks contains all three). It will be a general review for all three because I could do one for each, but I’d probably end up saying the same thing over all three, so general review it is.

Okay, so falling in love all over again with Deamon Black? Check. I seriously couldn’t wait to get my hand on this book and eb
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Oblivion" was an AMAZING book from Daemon's POV, and I absolutely loved it from start to finish! It was by far the best book solely from the hero's POV that I have ever read, and I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. Jennifer L. Armentrout is definitely one of my top favorite authors, and she did a phenomenal job with "Oblivion." Daemon and Katy were amazing characters, and I absolutely loved and adored their personalities and chemistry together. Their relationship got off to a pr ...more
Natalie
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE.

so many feels!

Daemon Black, you babe. Oh, how I love you so. I have yet to read Opposition, so this was a good reminder of the first three books, as the ebook is Obsidian, Onyx and Opal in one. I loved every second of it! 1000 pages, but I got through it because Daemon
This book had new and old scenes in his POV, and they were delightful! I loved his inner thoughts, and I loved how we got more of the Luxen, and what was really going through his mind whe
K.M. Montemayor
Daemon: "And number three, we focus on my awesomeness."

I have no problem with that. This is a great journey of Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal through Daemon's head. We learn a few new tidbits along the way, but for the most part it's the same story.

You may ask, "Well, if it's the same, is it necessary to read Oblivion? That depends on how you define necessary. I have no problem gorging myself on a book from and about my favorite Luxen. Too much Daemon? I don't think that's possible.

In Obsidian, we s
Cocktails and Books
It's taken me all week to finish this, but those 4 days were absolute bliss. Being inside Daemon's head, to "hear" his version of the events in the first 3 books of the series were absolute perfection!

Daemon was an ass for most of those books. You wanted to smack the shit out of him from Katy's POV, but I forgave him a little bit when he spewed his venom, but we knew why he was doing it. Daemon loved his family and he would do anything to protect what was left of it, even demoralize and embarras
Rebekah
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think I need to go read Origin and Opposition again. That last scene in Opal from Daemon's POV was heart breaking. I mean, I know what happens to them, but it just feels weird to leave the story at such a crucial time.

When I first read the Lux series, I didn't enjoy it. I thought it was okay, but it wasn't something I would pick up again. However, my taste in reading has changed since then, and I really liked Oblivion. Daemon's character felt more fleshed-out as he narrated, and it was easier
Rose
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Whoa this took me so long to finish, but I think that's probably because I knew what the plot was so I didn't have the same urgency to read it so this ended up being more of a background read. That being said I'm so happy that JLA decided to give us 1,005 pages of Daemon Black, it was as hilarious as you would expect and gave me the opportunity to 're-read' the first three books. I loved seeing the thinking process behind Daemon's incendiary personality, especially his douchiness toward Blake in ...more
Monique
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recevied a copy of this book for free through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

This was just as brilliant has I had hoped for. I devoured the Lux series and was so happy to get to relive the story through the eyes of broody/sexy Daemon.

Needless to say the writing, the story, the atmosphere, the romance, the action and the humour are all on point. I wish this had gone all the way up to the end of the series but I am extremely satisfied with this book and will be adding a physical copy
Dani
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Marija *I'm The Story Of The One You Used To Love*
OMG, FINALLY!!!!!!!! I can't believe it took me so long to finish this book! I think it was due to already knowing the story and that's what made me feel.... bored. I was familiar with what was going to happen and I delayed finishing it. The lenght didn't help either. I think it would have been better if JLA just left these three books only in Katy's POV. This book was intertaining, but unnecessary.
Emily
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I missed Daemon
Ana
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Where can I find a Daemon Black? I LOVE this book so much <3
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sagittarius (Cinderella, #3)
  • Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion, #1)
  • อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • Catspaw (Blackheart #1)
  • A Demon in Waiting (Sons of Gulielmus #1)
  • Faking It (McCullough Mountain, #4)
  • Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • Merciless (The Mermen Trilogy, #3)
  • Reluctant Prince (Kingdom of Cymmera #1)
  • The Scientific Method (Vampire Queen, #10)
  • Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)
  • Deadly Contact
  • Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)
  • Blood Possession (Blood Curse, #3)
  • Embrace the Dark (The Blood Rose, #1)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Lux (5 books)
  • Obsidian (Lux, #1)
  • Onyx (Lux, #2)
  • Opal (Lux, #3)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • Opposition (Lux, #5)
“Jesus, all this thinking about my feelings and hers was probably going to give me a period.” 45 likes
“I’ve always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect. The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It’s just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.” 40 likes