Start by marking “Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Arcana Rising (The Arcana Chronicles, #4)

Arcana Rising

(The Arcana Chronicles #4)

Losses mount and deadly new threats converge in this next action-packed tale of the Arcana Chronicles by #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole.

When the battle is done . . .
The Emperor unleashes hell and annihilates an army, jeopardizing the future of mankind--but Circe strikes back. The epic clash between them devastates the Arcana world and nearly kills Evie
Published August 15th 2016 by Valkyrie Press

To ask other readers questions about Arcana Rising, please sign up.
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC Two more books! :) The Dark Calling (Spring 2017) and a final, as of now untitled, book.
Jasmine Marie A hardcover will be released, but at a later date, I just received a newsletter from the author that stated that :)

Dorreh
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
One good cliffhanger has the power to change a whole book.

Let's talk about flight jitters? I mean that feeling when the plane takes off or has turbulence? Now imagine that happening with the mixed excitement of a book, something similar to a heart attack, no?

That's exactly what happened, read the book and endured the turbulence. This book was good, not the ultimate excellence that the ones before it were, but enough to add to flight anxiety.

Although the idea and plots were the same, and it was
Kassidy
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-release, ebooks
Oh. my. gosh. What a roller coaster!! I think I'm firmly on Team Aric ... ♡
Amber
Give me DEATH, baby!!!

black knight photo: Black Knight knight-4.gif

Seriously, this better not end badly for Aric. I will freak out and do my ugly cry if I don't get my way.

funny crying photo: run 4 your LIVES! tumblr_m47cvlgZDB1r76lino1_250.gif

funny crying photo: Ugly crying FunnyCry_zps449dc10b.gif

I also think it's pretty obvious that Jackson is Major Arcana. My money is on the Sun card. There is some serious foreshadowing and light/dark/day/night imagery going on in the last book, Dead of Winter.

Por ejemplo:

Aric gazed down at me. "Your dance studio will always be lit, as will your art studio. The libraries, of course. The pool will be heated as long as we li
 ■©atherine■
Before Release:

Aric please. He's the only reason I'm going to read this book.

I don't want Jack dead. If he's dead and Evie ended up with Death, that wouldn't really be her choice you know. I want her to choose Death out of her own will. (I don't care about her going after Jack in the last book. I won't accept it.)

Update : WTF? Aric missing? Reunite with Death? I've no word for this. No word. Give me the freaking book already.

Review:

2.5 STARS

Don't worry. I won't write any spoiler without warnin
Emma
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
MY DREAM CAST:

EVIE - AnnaSophia Robb (PLEASE):

[image error]annasophia robb photo: AnnaSophia Robb Like : www.unomatch.com/annasophia-robb AnnaSophiaRobbAnnaSophiaRobbisanAmericanactresswhogainedprominencein2005withstarringrolesinBecauseofWinn-DixieandCharlieandt_zps1bdd589f.jpg"

JACK - Robbie Amell:

[image error]robbie amell photo: Robbie Amell oyuiuyi.png"

DEATH - Alex Pettyfer:

[image error]Alex Pettyfer photo: Alex Pettyfer 0062.jpg"

SELENA - Teresa Palmer:

[image error]Teresa Palmer photo: Teresa Palmer - unomatch TeresaPalmerunomatch8_zps782a3fa9.jpg"

PLEASE THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE PERFECT!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Ok so I'm sure this is going to be a rambling review because I just finished this book and I can't seem to form a coherent thought after that "OMG did that just happen?!?!" ending! But I need to write this review now with all the feelings I am having. I don't know how much of a review it'll be though since EVERYTHING in this book is huge and spoilery!

I truly believe that each book in this series just gets better! Kresley has an amazing way of sucking me right back into this world and crushing me
Fre06 Begum
Wendy
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another gripping entry in the Arcana Chronicles. I finally got my Aric fix. Team Death! Can't wait for the next one!

Now for spoilers(view spoiler)
Fera Flies Free
DEATH. DEATH. DEATH. DEATH.

If you haven't read the first three books, you are likely to think me crazy for typing this.

Whether Evie ended up with the Cajun or Death, Death is still my favorite book boyfriend in this series<33

Can't wait to read other Arcanas kick ass!!

Review after reading:
Honestly, I've prepared my heart (well, I would still cry a river inside) for my favorite knight to die. In the last few chapters before the book ended when Fortune confronted Evie and the group, I thought f
Abby M
Jun 06, 2016 marked it as to-read
Sometimes I want to stab myself for being so invested in this book series, but who am I kidding I have to know what happens next.

Give me Death or give me death.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

description

At the end of Dead of Winter, Richter had just set off a massive earthquake with lava spewing everywhere along with battling Circe and her water tsunami. This causes everyone to scramble and unfortunately some don't scramble successfully.

Evie barely manages to pull herself up and brush herself off. In trying to get back to Fort Arcana, she stumbles upon Sol and his minions. At a disadvantage since Matthew has shut down the voices, she's not sure if Sol knows who she is. But she's tired and
Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡
17/08: Update after reading the book. Major spoilers for pairings & the ending because rant.

(view spoiler)
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Camille Cheng
Jul 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN.

Initial reaction:

Christina
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Michelle Sherman
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really like this one! I think a little more forward motion in the storyline would have made it tops. I ravaged this book and highly recommend it. Watch out kittens there be spoilers below!!

PS: I don’t do book summaries since so many other reviewers do.

Pros:
•Evie kicks ass in the beginning of the book and isn’t depending on others. I loved this turn for her.

•There are some beautiful and heartbreaking moments in this book. The scene juxtaposed between Evie and Jack in the snow where she lets hi
khutulun
Apr 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I have no clue what I just read only that I'm just reeling from everything.
At this point I just want to smack Aric, Evie and (view spoiler) upside their heads and put them in the doghouse because they're driving me up the wall. Aric's a boohoo-you-friendzoned-my-ass mess despite me being #teamAric. (view spoiler)
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

When I heard the news that the ARCANA CHRONICLES were going to stretch two books longer than originally planned I feared that Kresley Cole’s sensational Young Adult trilogy was going to lose some of its shine. Listening to ARCANA RISING cured any doubts that I may have had about the author’s ability to prolong Evie Greene’s story while maintaining the same caliber of writing that I’ve come to expect from this series.

DEAD OF WINTER left fans in the lurch over many things,
Sara Sahiner
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK for like FOREVER. GIVE IT TO ME... GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

#TeamJack !!! ALL THE FUCKING WAY. My delicious cajun boy ;)

AND... #TeamAric... In another life perhaps.

----

NO NO NO NO

please tell me this aint reall!

please tell me this book is a joke!!!

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! SO FUCKING MAD!
how did things come to this? how did it escalate this fast!

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SERIES EVER and it will always be... but arcana rising..

I FEEL BETRAYED...
Cierra
Aug 09, 2015 marked it as to-read

After I read that awful cliffhanger at the end of Dead of Winter, I was feeling rather...

I still believe that there's no way in hell that Jack's really dead so

But, since the original fourth book in the series (recently titled Day Zero) that was supposed to be released this summer was demoted to a novella, this new (and FARTHER AWAY) release date is highly upsetting!

#TEAM JACK
Kristin Cast
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Emilly The Book Scamp
As soon as I got the email that Apple had sent my book, I didn't bother doing anything else.

In this fourth novel, fifth book, of the Arcana Chronicles, Kresley Cole drops one motherfucking, huge-ass plunge into book-insanity. And I loved every single moment of it.

It would be a crime to say this book wasn't full of surprises, titillating scenes (with quite some tit-bouncing, too, might I say), but the real winner for me?

(view spoiler)
York Lara
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I need more Death !!!!
Claire
Apr 07, 2016 marked it as to-read
GIMME GIMME GIMME
But I'll pass on anything pertaining to Jack, Thanks. Not my cup of tea.
Jenn
These books are so hard for me to rate because on one hand, it's a very intriguing premise with some interesting people running around and the situations are sometimes entertaining. On the other hand, I hate two of the main characters - like the ultimate main and one of the boys. This does not bode well for me as I am constantly trapped in the mind of someone who I constantly want to slap.

But here we are in book 4 and honestly, this book was kind of boring. The first half draggggeeedddddd and n
Under the Covers Book Blog
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it

ARCANA RISING picks up where DEAD OF WINTER left off and that is a world of heartbreak and despair. I will try to make this review completely spoiler free just in case you haven't read the series yet, in which case you need to move your butt and get started. Now lets get into what I really liked about this book.

ARCANA RISING will make your heart race. It's packed with enough action and desolate settings to keep you on the edge of your seat and lets not mistake this for just another young adult

MelaDWolf
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
4stars!

For some reason, unknown to me, I did not read this book when it was realised. Dont get me wrong - I was excited. I would finally be able to see what happened to Eve. What about Aric? Who survived? Who didnt? It was time to start reading and ... I couldnt.

"He drew my hand from him. “Armor or no, I’ve got your dagger in my chest. You love to twist it.”

So I waited. And waited. And than some more. In one moment I was thinking what I want to eat and in next "Give me Arcana Rising".
No amount
Rebekah
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, fantasy, na
Really? Really? Ugh! So mad.... review to come...
Suna
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Migi
May 31, 2016 rated it liked it
  • Fall (Roam, #2)
  • Duplicities (Imaginations, #2)
  • Eden-West (Eden, #2)
  • Azagoth (Demonica Underworld #1; Lords of Deliverance #5.5; Demonica #11; 1001 Dark Nights #6)
  • Taboo Kisses
  • Black Ice (Midgard, #2)
  • Wings of Tavea (Solus, #2)
  • Gustav Gloom and the Nightmare Vault (Gustav Gloom, #2)
  • Unrest (Unknown #2)
  • Kyo Kara MAOH!, Volume 03
  • Prince Charming (Ascension Trilogy #3)
  • Clouded Hell
  • Love and Decay, Episode Three (Love and Decay, #3)
  • Forever Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #6)
  • Highland Protector (MacCoinnich Time Travels, #5)
  • Forbidden to Love (The Erosians, #1)
  • The Sicilian's Mistress
  • Bound (The Guardians, #1)
Kresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Dark paranormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.
Her IAD bo

The Arcana Chronicles (6 books)
  • Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
  • Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
  • Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3)
  • The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles, #5)
  • From the Grave (The Arcana Chronicles, #6)
“I rose and turned to go. Over my shoulder, I said, “Go to hell, Aric.” “Already here, wife.” 13 likes
“He opened his mouth to speak, closed it, then tried again: “That wild storm was a tiny fraction of what was going on inside me. I look at you . . . and I soar. I make love to you, and everything is new; I feel . . . so much. I’m certain my chest will explode from it. . . . Gods, I make no sense, do I?” 11 likes