Start by marking “Loving the White Liar” as Want to Read:
Loving the White Liar

Loving the White Liar

I met my true love when I was twenty-seven. He was handsome, charming, witty, and irresistible. Jayden Monroe came along when I was struggling with indecision and made things simple, turned monochrome into vivid color, and forever altered my perspective on life.

I was not naive enough to believe in happily ever after, but with Jayden, it seemed possible . . . until I real
Published July 19th 2015 by Kate Stewart

To ask other readers questions about Loving the White Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving the White Liar

Start your review of Loving the White Liar
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Stewart Loving the white liar Title by SueBee_zpsaj5rljgm.jpg
 photo ltwl cover xB by sb_zpsdjxgsljt.gif
 photo ltwl story xB by sb_zpsvaqotqxi.gif
 photo ltwl stat50 xBQ by sb_zpsql6ob0rd.gif
★★★★! Loving the White Liar (stand-alone). A candid look at loving a man with ADHD!

“You’re my best friend,” he said tearfully, “my lover, my strength, my reason for being, which I never thought was possible. I never thought there was anyone for me.” He was openly crying as I looked down at him.”

Loving the White Liar is Hilary A Monroe, Hil’s story how she came to be and had to cope with being in a relationship with man with ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperact
Christy
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo a74c82f2-0f71-4cb2-958f-e220c281e992_zpsnga1yy5i.jpg
This is not my sob story; this is his success story.

Loving the White Liar is not your typical romance. It’s a story of a girl who’s looking for love and a man who never thought he would truly find it.

Hilary is ready to start her life, she’s ready for a change. A new job, a real relationship, and she’s on the right path to get there. She put her two weeks notice in at a dead end job and she’s ready to make a change. She meets a new and handsome neighbor named Jayden. Jayd
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

LIVE ON AMAZON!!!

"You are it for me. You need to know that. I won't be the perfect man, ever. I won't even come close, but for you I'll fight hard to be. I have all this shit going on in my head twenty-four/seven. It never ends. It's incessant and can turn me into a ticking time bomb, and I won't let you be a casualty."

photo 9f6eff25fdc5dce72ce7ef23896ad2af_zps2ew91hxm.jpg

I beta read this not too long ago and LOVED
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 HAM Stars

”He can be intense, hard to handle, but he’s worth it…”

[image error]

I’m a total sucker for the stories about heroes who fight conditions. Jayden Monroe is a hero that for me is placed right along with the likes of Colton from Puddle Jumping and Clayton Reed from Find You in the Dark. Kate Stewart’s writing was witty, super sexy and heartwarming. She presented the condition of ADHD with realism and our heroine with just the right amounts of snark and lovability.

Hilary meets hotti
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!

description

“You never know how much strength you have until you are forced to push through the impossible. You never know how dirty things can get until you’ve been in the trenches. And you can never imagine how much you can truly love someone until you’ve experienced those hurts together and shared the shovel in digging your way out of the dark.“

I’ve never read anything by this author, so I didn’t know exactly what to expect, but reading the blurb and reading that one of the main ch
S.M. West
5 "SUN" STARS

I'm a big fan of Kate Stewart's and have thoroughly enjoyed any of her books that I've read. I knew going in that this one was different and again a departure from her other works...I truly don't think she has a 'norm' when it comes to writing and it's that complexity and versatility that I love. She blows me away every time.

Loving the White Liar is a poignant and passionate read that left me overflowing with emotions.

This story is about a young woman, Hilary, who realizes s
Peek At My Book Review
Shelves: 2015
FULL REVIEW POSTED

Rating: 4.5 'FISHNIPPLE' Stars

description

My Views : Wow! This book really blew me. description I must say that this one really impressed me. Kate Stewart is a new author for me; this one is my first book by her and it’s definitely not the last. She totally nailed it with this one. description I loved the characters, the story, the writing, the humour…yes definitely the humour and the Hot Scenes. I love ‘Disabled Romance’ and this one was very well done…

Style of writing : Absolutely amazing. What I loved the mo
Brandi
4.5 Stars

description

Loving the White Liar is not a cookie cutter romance. It's not an easy love story, filled with sunshine and rainbows. This is the story of a young woman falling in love with a man with ADHD. It doesn't seem to be much of an issue at first, but as things progress, Hilary comes to realize the extent of Jayden's ADHD. And it's not always pretty. Will their relationship be able to handle the ups and downs?

description

Stories with damaged/flawed/imperfect characters are my weakness. The emotion, the
Mo
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 to 4 stars - echoing Sharon's review here.
Wish I could give half a star here.

I enjoyed this one - the second half was better for me.

With the internet, I feel that Hilary should have done more research on ADHD - it's out there with"one click" so the fact that she got very frustrated in the relationship sort of annoyed me.

A well written story but maybe the fact that it had so many 5 star reviews written before I started it blurred my vision a bit and I was expecting more.

Loved the epilogue.

Lo
Stacey is Sassy
Loving the white liar, the devious dog and the demanding diva...

Confessions...I read books...a lot of books, and sometimes I have the very bad habit of thinking every medical and mental illness I read about, I've got. After reading Loving the White Liar I think I've got ADHD.

- SOCIAL CUES - I sometimes say the wrong things in public
- HYPER FOCUS - I am addicted to reading too much that life goes on without me
- IMPULSE CONTROL - I have been known to buy things I don't need e.g. shoes and clothes
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Man the FEELS in this book...

description

I really liked this one. Both characters were awesome. I really felt for both of them, though I will admit a lot of the time it felt like Hilary was the one always having to be the bigger person and forgive Jayden's hurtful words and actions. Of course I understood the ADHD aspect and was sympathetic to that, still, at times it felt like it was a catch-all for every bad action he took.

Overall though this was a really good book and I am glad I had a chance to read it
Bibi
Loving the White Liar and It Ends with Us are two of the most emotionally draining books I've ever read and I think Stewart handled it respectfully and with compassion. I will be re-reading this often.
Amanda
5 'happy tears' stars

"It's a white lie. They are harmless."

I'm glad I trusted my GR friends and read this one because Hilary and Jayden has such an exceptional journey that kept me up all night long.

Loving the White Liar is such a touching and moving read. Although the main focus is on the subject of ADHD and how it affect the relationship between the couple, it also a story that is full of humor, sense of family/friendship and learning the meaning of unconditional love. Is a book that had me le
Dee Montoya
***** 5++++ Beautiful Stars*****
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Arc kindly provided by author)

You know that feeling you get, when you start a book and after reading the prologue you can already tell you are going to love the story? I fell deep in love with Loving the White Liar, pretty quickly.

This book is really special, definitely a Top Favorite of the Year for me.

photo 9f692e98-e2cd-4073-8825-8e6d637dd24d_zpshd8qfzqz.jpg

Hilary feels stuck, she has no clue what she wants to do with her life. She put college on hold to take a break after changin
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

5++ All-consuming Stars!

photo 17D16D30-43CE-4164-8140-0971B3D8791D_zpsr8kjx0q8.jpg

When I'd gotten a message from Kate Stewart asking if I'd be interested in reading her newest novel, I did a little research. The blurb promised me a love story with a flawed hero and a heroine that wants to tell her story....not for sympathy, but for a chance to tell her happily ever after under the most trying of circumstances. She promised me angst and with that one word, I dove in immediately. One of the BEST book decisions I've made in a while.

photo 2C36FB91-2367-46DA-887A-0314001542B3_zpsimherhhq.gif

Loving the Wh
Kim Bailey
5 STARS

What a beautiful story! I love when an author challenges you to think. This story will definitely challenge you to re-examine your thoughts on acceptance, understanding and loving.

On the surface this may seem like a simple romance - a nice little story about a girl who falls in love with a boy. who just happens to have ADHD - they learn to live and love together ... BUT the only thing simple about this book is how easy it was to love it ... Just like Jayden's ADHD, there is so much more u
♥Sharon♥
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 Stars

This will be short and sweet.

I just added this one to my TBR just a couple of weeks ago. Reviews had been popping up on my feed and it sounded like something I'd enjoy reading, a story that would tug at my heart.

And it did. Hilary and Jayden's story was sweet, tender and inspiring.

Loving someone can be one of the easiest things you do. But when you fall in love with a man who has a disorder, one that you don't completely understand, that love will be challenged in a way you never
Jeanne
dnf..60%

It's just like me to not be able to get into a book everyone else loved. So, I decided to dnf so that I can avoid rating it.:)

I have read a lot of self published stuff since I've been on goodreads, so I am used to reading books that aren't perfectly edited. I can read right over typos most of the time, but this book had a lot of awkward sentences ect, that I found to be distracting. Also, my pet peeves ended up getting the best of me. I mean, there are only so many times I can read
Kelli C
5+ The Possibilities are Endless Stars

I was offered this book in advance and I jumped on it as the small book blurb alone piqued my interest. Just about 10 pages into the read I was hooked…20 pages in I could not be disturbed. I devoured this in one sitting and I was completely blown away by Kate Stewart.

Loving the White Liar is more than a love story. It truly is a love journey of two amazing people who prove that relationships are not easy…that nothing is impossible…that true love sometimes hu
Judith
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ***

"It was a white lie,"I murmured.
"They are harmless."

JAYDEN

HILARY

Well,if I could give this more stars I would...I just loved this book.This is an amazing story of two people who faced many obstacles but never let go.

Hilary is at a kind of crossroads in her life when she meets her gorgeous new neighbour one day at her Apartments pool.She is captivated by him and the feeling is mutual.They start dating and she does notice that there are things about Jayden th
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio, 4-star-books
4 Emotional, Crazy, Loving Stars

If I need a good dramatic book, then I hit up one Kate Stewart reads because I know I’m going to get an epic tale. This will be an audio review of Loving the White Liar.

I love audio books. I love dramatic and emotional audio books even more because of all the feels I get. This is my first Kate Stewart audio book and she nailed it with the narrator. I usually go for the feminine voice, but Hilary is strong and feisty and she needed a little gruff. No, the narrator
Beverly
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"This is not my sob story; this is his success story.”

This story is so lovely and unique. I was truly overwhelmed with the ending and the feels. I haven’t read a story like this before, but really loved it!

Jayden isn’t your typical hero. Yes, he is sexy, witty, and handsome, but he is also suffers from a mental illness and despite wanting to be perfect for Hilary he often fails at finding a perfect balance. His imperfections and struggles made him perfect to me. I loved seeing his
Sophie's Reading Corner
Shelves: favorites
Another book has been added in my favorites!! It was sweet, funny, sexy and emotional!! Everyone should read this ♥♥
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ETA: Kindle freebie only for a short time 6/22/16 ♦

3.5 - 4 ★'s

Hilary's come to a point where she's decided to take charge of her life and make things happen. And of course, why not take on a gorgeous, difficult man to make things even better!

I was expecting a sweet love story that dealt with learning how to live with someone with ADHD. What I wasn't expecting was how exasperating, frustrating and wonderful that would be.

Jayden has ADHD and he's learned to handle that by living a certain
Rag
5 "HAMishing" Stars

photo image_zpsjmbfo4zj.jpg

Where do I start?

This was not what I expected. AT ALL. And I love that. I love books that surprise me. Books that prove me wrong. Books that blows my mind away. Books that...you get the pointe. Anyways, can I just say..

Talk about feeling. Everything. When you read this book you can't help but feel because it's so real. Sure we all like our fair share of HEA and riding of to the sunset bullshit, but this, this is what I call a "real" book.

Ladies and gentlemen please rise f
~♡AB♡~
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

I really enjoyed Loving the White Liar, it was unique and very realistic and although quite painful at times, it was a heartwarming story.

Hilary is living with her friend, working as a waitress. She is single and looking for Mr. Right. Realising that her life is going nowhere fast, she quits her job and vows to find her dream job. What she isn't expecting is to find her dream man, right on her doorstep. She has experienced love once before and want's it again, she is not happ
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars!

“The perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other."

At age twenty seven Hilary met the love of her life by the pool in her apartment building. Hilary and Jayden fell fast and while she knew things weren't perfect, she knew Jayden was the one for her. Jayden has ADHD and at first it didn't seem like a problem, until it began to affect their relationship. Hilary tries to understand Jayden's struggles but often cannot break through his walls. Soon
Patrycja
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
3.5 - 4stars!
Dilek VT
This book is about a man with ADHD and his struggle with his mental condition to maintain a relationship with the woman he loves.

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by problems about paying attention, excessive activity, or difficulty controlling behavior which is not appropriate for a person's age.

Naturally, his mood changes, his temper tantrums, the white lies he tells and his obsessive compulsive behavior (OCD) create situations hard to cope
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My Sun' Stars!

This book.. My God, it's amazing! I got Loving the White Liar when I signed up on Kate Stewart's newsletter (go do it now!!) and well.. she is one of my favorite authors so you can guess that I pretty much loved it! It definitely is different from the other books I've read by her but it still has that touch that only Kate knows how to do.

I do love having a strong and loving couple and Jayden and Hilary are definitely that (and with an amazing chemistry too!!). Also the introd
♥ BR ♥: Loving the White Liar 83 27 Aug 01, 2015 08:55AM

• Heartbreak Warfare
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Fortuity (Transcend, #3)
  • From His Lips (53 Letters for My Lover, #1.5)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Southern Storms (Compass, #1)
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Loner
  • Release
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Undeniably You
  • Hands Down
  • Idle Bloom
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • LoveLines (The Wilmington Saga, #1)
USA Today bestselling author and Texas native, Kate Stewart, lives in North Carolina with her husband, Nick, and her naughty beagle, Sadie. She pens messy, sexy, angst-filled contemporary romance, as well as romantic comedy and erotic suspense. Kate's title, Drive, was named one of the best romances of 2017 by The New York Daily News and Huffington Post. Drive was also a finalist in the Goodreads ...more