Start by marking “Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3)

Stanton Completely

(Stanton #3)

The final piece of the Stanton Puzzle

Joshua and Natasha are finally as one, so in love like never before.

But how dark are the secrets and how deep are the lies?

And when all is said and done, are their lives and love completely safe?
Published September 16th 2015 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Stanton Completely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stanton Completely

Jenna
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was recommended this book series by a friend and I’m so glad that I was because I have loved every one of these books. The series continued to get better with each book.
The love that Josh and Natasha share is so overwhelming and beautiful that you can’t help but to love these characters. This story is told from Josh and Natasha’s point of view with a few chapters from Adrian.
This is a big book over 500 pages and I couldn’t read it fast enough. I never wanted it to end. I love these character
Three Chicks
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5 Adoringly, Unconditionally, Completely Fantastic Stars!

Review by Lisa Kane

This book...jeez, I'm not sure I can do it justice with a review. It's a lengthy read-over 500 pages and there is so much to it that my head is still reeling. When I start a book, it's rare that I don't finish it in one sitting. This one took me over 6 hours, but there was no way I could go to bed and leave my beloved Josh and Natasha hanging; their stories unfinished.

I know what my man is capable of, and I now know jus
Ciamar13
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Sexy Pound Town Stars

This is the Third book in the Stanton series and what a way to end it. This book, like the rest is scorching HOT. Natasha is sassier than ever trying to adjust to her new life in LA with the love of her life Joshua. He did not disappoint and came back hotter than ever. Then he said things like this:

"Natasha, I am a very rich man but I didn't know the true value of wealth until you came back into my life. Everything was meaningless."

"Have we ever had anything but intimat
Michelle
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fucking hell. Can these two catch a break?

Finally we see Natasha grow into a little bit of maturity while Josh seems to backslide a bit to square one. But who can really blame him, she did put him through some serious fucked up shit over the last two books!

So we finally get to the end of the series and although there were a few loose ends left open, we get to the place I’ve been dying for. As these two finally decide to be adults, it seems everyone else is out to ruin things for them.

The stor
MJ
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-books
It truly saddens me that I can't give this book more than 2 stars but honestly it was all over the place. I was anxious to read book 3 since book 1 and 2 had plenty of mystery and angst and I was hopeful that I'd get the closure I needed and the HEA I wanted for Joshua and Natasha. But instead there are still way too many unanswered questions, inconsistencies throughout, simply silly scenes (toasting the day she would have gotten her period??? I know he was grieving, but c'mon) and everyone cons ...more
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Stanton Completely

This whole series felt like a whirlwind of emotions. This last part to the series just took the cake. I couldn't put it down for a second I just had to keep reading. It kept me at the edge of my seat. I has some suspicions of who did what but I didn't expect that outcome. The whole Margeret issue even made me feel pity towards her. Tash being the woman with the heart of gold she went through the hell and back forgave others even when they didn't really deserved it. Josh, made
Natalie
Sep 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
Well, I was waiting and waiting for the story to get started and you can just flip to half way through the book to start your read. Story lines that were started in books 1 & 2 were Completely (pun intended!) washed down to pretty much nothing. What a waste of exciting story lines that were established!!
Apparently this book is not the third in a trilogy as there were questions left hanging and are supposed to be answered in another book? My understanding was that a trilogy is a series of th
Rose
Jul 03, 2016 added it
Not sure how to rate this series.

I was interested the WHOLE time so I can't say I didn't like it, but I was pissed off a lot but I still continued on cause I needed to know what would happen next.

Note for safety gang (spoilers ahead):
During this series, they break up A LOT and so they're separated a lot. During the separation (they don't see each other cause they don't live in the same place) the hero hooks up with other girls. So yeah, for safety gang, you might not like this.

But in one aspe
Rachel
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic final to the series! I was given the honour of beta reading this and I must say, this is completely consuming, I couldn't put it down!! I definitely recommend!

Full review to follow...

**EDIT 15/09/2015**

Wow! What a fantastic ending to an all-consuming series! Where do I start with this book? There will be times that your heart will burst with love and all the wonderful feels it gives you. There will be times your heart will burst open with angst and heartbreak, but here won’t be
Daisy
Jul 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Full review and rating after release.

When I was first approached by a book buddy to read books 1&2 I gave it a go. I over looked the formatting and editing issues bc I truly loved the story and the characters. This author is a sweetheart and humble. I really wanted to love Stanton Completely just as much as I loved the other two books before, but it felt short, incomplete. IMO too many unanswered questions were left up in the air, plot holes. Josh's character changed a bit and he wasn't the
Tara
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to receive an ARC of Stanton Completely, Book 3 of the series. This amazing story about Joshua and Natasha and the love they have for each other. This story is jam packed full of everything that I love about these two characters.

T.L. Swan has complex storylines going consecutively and she does it so well. Her characters have grown from book to book. This book had me on the edge of my chair and I didn't want to stop reading in several spots. There were several spots where I was lau
Ann
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 STARS
Amanda
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to be a beta reader for Stanton Completely and once again I could not put it down.
I highly recommend this book it is a must read..
Edited to provide full review... 20/09
I have been putting off doing this review for one reason, how can anything that I put in this review even come close to doing this book justice??
I have been waiting for the release of Stanton Completely for my next Joshua Stanton fix and wow let me say TL Swan you have delivered one extraordinary book to finish the
Christy McCurry
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Wow !! Amazingly HOT ! Stanton Completely by TL Swan is the must read of the year. In fact this whole series is one not to be missed. There is so much that happens in Stanton Completely I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The entire series has had my emotions flying wild. I read this series back to back and I am so thankful I did. I wanted to savor it so it would last longer but, at the same time I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.

I can not express how much I enjoyed this emotional
Laura Archer
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Completely Adored unconditionally loved this book.

Wow I'm blown away by this last book in the Stanton series.

T.L.Swan has out done her self with this book.

I laughed, I cried, I was on the edge of my seat throughout this whole book.

If you only want to read one book this year then Stanton Completely is that book.

Hope you all fall in love with Stanton Completely just as much as I did.

Look forward to more books from this talented Aussie author T. L. Swan.

Shweta Choudhary
WoW!!

This book was fantastic!!Intense, heavy and very very hot!!! Omg!! I really loved how Stanton and Natasha developed as a couple. They were not the same as the first book and I really loved that. Couples make mistakes but they learn and evolve as a better couple.

I loved the suspense T.L Swan created. I was holding my set tightly and enjoyed this ride!! Please have some tissues with you. You will need it!
Avid Reader
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
Where can I begin to express how I felt after reading this much anticipated sequel and final book of the trilogy series of Josh and Tash?!!!!

Well, first this will not be the final book as so stated previously. A trilogy was always my understanding it was a three part series. But after 580+ pages this author
Couldn't complete and wrap up this story. Not only did it left so many plot holes, unanswered questions of the first two books, but she turned Josh into a blubbering idiot.

The first 70% it's
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

5 tense, jaw dropping stars!!!

It's hard to put into words how I feel about this edition of Joshua and Natasha's story.

The story is a continuation of the last two installments. It answers questions and draws things to a climactic conclusion. I recommend you read Stanton Adore and Stanton Unconditional first.

All of the characters have a place in my heart now and I WILL be reading their stories, you can bet on it.

I have laughed out loud, embarrassingly loud, cried a little tear, sobbed my heart out
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved

Tears and tears and heart ache and intensity. Well worth the wait. Can't wait to read more books from this amazing Aussie author

You should be proud Tee x
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this beautiful series!
Stanton Completely has been a wonderful ending to Josh and Natasha's story. It's highs, lows, twists and turns, it were a joy to read. T L Swan has delivered another well rounded act in the Stanton Series.
The stories of her secondary characters were just as compelling as Tash and Josh's and I look forward to reading more of her work in the future... Adrian and Nicholas, perhaps??
If you haven't already, please take a the time to read past
Lisa
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I don't usually write reviews I just rate but I had to for this one. Omg! I loved this book! Thought the first two were brilliant but this one blew them out of the water!! I could not put it down, it's one of those books that I'd gladly go without food, human interaction etc just so I could read it without interruption! I was late for work 2 days in a row because I couldn't put it down! I've come to the conclusion that I'd read a shopping list if T.L. Swan wrote it!!! Would have given it more st ...more
Laura Archer
Completely Adored unconditionally loved this book.

Wow I'm blown away by this last book in the Stanton series.

T.L.Swan has out done her self with this book.

I laughed, I cried, I was on the edge of my seat throughout this whole book.

Hope you all fall in love with Stanton Completely just as much as I did.

Look forward to more books from this talented Aussie author T. L. Swan.
Debbie
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is completely worth the wait!

It was as good as the first two if not better. If you haven't read them you need too!!

I laughed, I cried and I was on the edge of my seat throughout this book. It was impossible to put down!

I fell in love with Josh and Tash all over again!

T L Swan is one amazing author and I'm glad I had the privilege to read her books.

Can't wait to see what other books her amazing creativity can come up with!
Ami Kincade
Oh my stars! What a ride!!

I'm in serious book hangover here. I feel like I've just come off a massive rollercoaster ride after finishing the 3rd Stanton book...and man what a ride! I think I have felt just about every emotion possible while reading this book. Happy, sad, angry, broken, frustrated, the author evokes them all.
Carla Bulian
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A autora conseguiu fechar com chave de ouro esta série. Foi uma reviravolta muito bem orquestrada e muito bem escrita. Emocionante e maravilhosa história de amor. Com certeza, Stanton e Tash vão ficar marcados na minha mente!!!! Parabéns T J Swan!
Christine
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Joshua Stanton I Adore You Unconditionally and Completely.
Natasha finally has her insecurities with Joshua under control.
Still plenty of drama throughout the story.
A fitting and beautiful ending to a great trilogy.
Saunders
too much drama and Stanton? well nuff said.
Donna Martin
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to the perfect series. Thoroughly enjoyed every page of this epic finale. Highly recommend
Maree Manis
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thank you T.L Swan, you have transported and taken me on a beautiful journey with Josh and Natasha - what a beautiful trilogy

A huge fan indeed:)
Susan W
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, pov-both
This one was much better with more suspense. h did a 360 and was no longer a spaz. Felt for H and the situation he was going thru. Author could have done without book 2 since it was a continuation of unnecessary drama by h.
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Razor's Edge (Afflictions, #1)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)
  • Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Dom Fever (Devlin Black #2)
  • Hold 3 (Hold Trilogy #3)
  • The Delivery
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • Black Dog Nights: Part Three (The Club, #1.3)
  • Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)
  • Guided Love (The Prick Series, #1)
  • Borden 2 (Borden, #2)
  • Set in Stone (Crazy Good, #2)

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing

Stanton (4 books)
  • Stanton Adore (Stanton, #1)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Stanton Bliss (Stanton #4)