Start by marking “Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks, #3)” as Want to Read:
Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks, #3)

Champagne & Handcuffs

(Saddles & Racks #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
Release Date: September 5th
Blurb:

Young love is just the beginning …

Seth McKenna had wanted to be a police officer for as long as he could remember. Protecting people was in his DNA, especially when it came to his two best friends, Joselyn and Catherine. From the moment he laid eyes on Cat, he knew she’d be his one day.

Until one night when everything changed …

It’s rare to
Published September 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Champagne & Handcuffs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Champagne & Handcuffs

Jan
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Champagne stars.

Cat & Seth's story. This is a continuation from where Joss and Paul's story finished in Tequila & Lace, the 2nd book in the series also following Angeles & Whiskey.

Champagne & handcuffs begins with Bryce the king pimp who is Joss's brother as we discovered in the last book and now in custody. The story then launches into Seths and Cats story who were best friends with Joss growing up.

A childhood love that grew to more but through a misunderstanding fell apart
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Champagne and Handcuffs is the 3rd book in the Saddles and Racks series, and continues on from where Joss and Paul's story ended in Tequila and Lace.

And it quickly became my favourite in the series.

Seth and Cat's story is full of love and hope through the years. I adored them together as teens, however the more i got of their story the more I had to know.

This book shows some of the seedier side of the bright light city. It delves in to darker topics that happen e
Verlene Landon
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know how you anticipate something so much, you build it to impossible heights in your mind?

When that happens, as a rule, you are setting yourself up to be severely disappointed because the impossible standard you created could not be achieved.

Well...that's not this book.

I LOVE THIS SERIES hard AF. I may or may not have begged and pleaded for this book. I had damn near impossible expectations for C & H based on what I loved about the first 2 S & R books. Ms. Knight not only met them
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
Another amazing addition to the Saddles & Racks Series. This is Seth and Cat's Story. A Second Chance Friend's to Lover's Romance.

From Childhood Sweethearts to a Second Chance as Adults, Seth and Cat's story is told beautifully by Kimberly. It's a bumpy Road for these two filled with friendship, heartbreak, and whole lot of love. Filled with plenty of action and hotness that made it impossible for me to put down.

Kimberly is one of my go to authors, I don't need to know what her books are a
lovestoread
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cat and Seth fell in love when they were kids. Then he broke her heart and although she's moved away and on, she's still looking for the one. He moved on too, following his dream of joining the force.

Years pass, they managed to avoid each other, until their best friend is getting married, and they are both expected to attend. Sparks fly and the fun begins!

Great story of young love, heartache and love reignited. Emotional rollercoaster for the characters - and the reader!
Fran
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am sucker for best friends turned to lovers type stories. Although I have read several recently with the same theme (H with 2 girl best friends), with this one I have mixed feelings because I never truly connected with the main characters and/or their romance.

What I liked: Unlike other similar themes, it was refreshing that H was only in love with one of the best friends (no sex or sexual feelings for the other BF) and I loved that Ms Knight took the time to give us a little background histor
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
5 It Was Meant To Be Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill

As with the other books in this series, I fell in love with Seth and Cat; almost as much as they fell in love themselves. As much as these two were kismet, they have a rough road to go down to get to the ultimate satisfaction. Their young love is innocent in a way and sweet and unlike anything Seth had experienced, but he knew he wanted Cat at a young age but sometimes what's meant to be takes more than just wishing for it.

When our H/h end up b
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Champagne & Handcuffs is the third book in the Saddles & Racks series, and yes, can be read as a standalone, but in my opinion, it's better to read the two previous books, as it will enrich the story because all three are intertwined together. Now that I got my bossy mom tone out of the way, I'll get on with it. Seth, Joss, and Cat were childhood best friends, who were extremely close. But as Cat & Seth got older, those friendly feelings turned into stronger ones, and they hooked up ...more
Chanel
Seth takes center stage in the 3rd book of the Saddle & Racks series, even though he is not a paid Escort, rather his is a police officer. Seth is in Las Vegas to assist his life-long friend on a FBI assignment, as this book is the continuation of Joss/Andi's undercover operation. Lucky for him, he is in town and is able to give the Bride (Joss) away to Paul at their wedding. At the wedding, Seth comes face to face with Cat, his first love. As with the past books, the author provides the bac ...more
Lisa Stinson
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a lot. Even though this is book 3 in the Saddles & Racks series, it can be read as a standalone. Seth and Cat met when they were very young. But their connection was instant, they just didn't know it then. Seth would come to visit his grandmother every summer and he would play with Joss, then Joss introduced him to Cat after they became friends at school. They would each look forward to seeing one another for the summers. Then one summer Joss was just gone and Cat felt so ...more
Cindy
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED Champagne & Handcuffs. And while it's book 3 in the Saddles & Racks series, it can be read as a stand alone.

First Seth meets Joss as young kids, and their relationship grows into being best friends. Then Cat comes along and all three are now best friends. I LOVED the relationship between the three of them. Well as they start aging Cat and Seth develop feelings for each other. Finally when Cat is 18 and Seth 22 he takes her virginity. And HOLY HOTNESS!!! I'm totally in L
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This book consumed me completely. There was so much emotion, angst, and drama! I read all night and into the early morning; I just couldn't let the characters go. If you like angst and drama, you do not want to miss this book!

Seth is such an amazing human being and friend; he is protective, generous and kind almost to a fault. His devotion to his friends is heartwarming. Cat is strong and has a lot of integrity from a very young age. I loved watching their relationship blossom from friends to lo
Kerri Mirabella
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Champagne and Handcuffs is book 3 in the Saddles and Racks series. While it can be read as a standalone, I recommend reading the other 2 books first. Champagne and Handcuffs is Cat and Seth's story, a a romantic suspense, friends to lovers, second chance romance. Told in alternating POVs, this story held me captive from start to finish.

The story starts when Cat, Seth, and Joss are all teenagers and takes us through the pain, the heartache, and the misunderstandings through the years. Now Joss is
Trudy Dowling
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was dragged into the pages of Champagne and handcuffs and wasn't able to climb back out nor did I want to. I was all in. I was hooked. I was addicted. I was thrilled by what was happening and couldn't wait for the bad guys to get what they deserved.

There was so much going on that I didn't have a chance to get bored (a problem as of late when reading). I was never overwhelmed--the flow and story building kept me excited and wanting to know what would happen next.

There was so much to love in t
Dianne Metzmeier
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and is Seth and Cat’s story. These two and Joss were best friends growing up, but due to a misunderstanding their friendship fell apart with Seth and Cat going their own separate ways. Now years later they are brought together again for Joss’s surprise wedding, and the chemistry is still steamy hot between them with even more passion. This is another great story by Kimberly Knight. There are plenty of twist and turns to keep you on the edge of your se ...more
Laura  Redmon
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Champagne and Handcuffs is such an Amazingly Beautiful Love Story about second chances!

Seth and Cat's rocky journey, shows that though the road to second chances at a great love story may be bumpier than life has ever been, but there's is still that one extremely important key component: "Hope." Through all the heartache, drama, and most importantly, a very strong & emotional love, Seth and Kitty Cat will get their second chance at Hope & Love.

This was such a beautiful piece of art, in
Jenny Rapp
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"The one to carry my love. The one to carry my secrets. The one to carry my children."

This story hits on everything I love in a book - mystery/suspense, heartbreak, passion, and a truly beautiful love story. Ms. Knight once again showed that she has the class and the talent to address sensitive issues in a respectable way.

I have been waiting to read Seth's story since he was first introduced in this series and the author did not disappoint. The characters she creates and the depth to those char
Gail Stroker
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly Knight is one of my one-click authors so to receive an ARC is so exciting! I love this series. Seth, Joselyn (from Book 2 Tequila & Lace) and Cat have been best friends since they were kids when he would visit his Grandmother every summer. The difference between Joselyn & Cat for Seth is he has a very different love for his "Kitty Cat" He's older than Cat but he can't deny how he feels around her. He moves on with his life and stops visiting for the summer, Cat turns 18 goes to ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

Kimberly Knight has once again given us another page turner with Champagne and Handcuffs. Cat and Seth's story has something for everyone, mystery, suspense and romance. This story does have a dark side to it and it will send your emotions all over the place.

Cat and Seth met as teenagers and their connection was instant but Seth was a few years older than Cat so they didn't act upon their feelings
Naomi Connor
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I loved this book. #3 of the series and for me they just keep getting better.
I was hooked from the beginning until the very end.
Filled with hope for the couple and needing to know more I couldn't put this book down.

Seth and Cat's story started when they were teenagers. Both falling in love only to have everything torn away from them.
Now they are bought back together for the wedding of one of their best friend.
With
Melissa Sagastume
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
My rating is 3 1/2 stars

I'd been dying to read Seth's story since the prior book. I knew there was more to him than meets the eye. Not to mention Cat, both are best friends with Joss. This story picks up perfectly where the last book left off. I recommend reading it so you're not confused....Cat & Seth we're best friends until they weren't. A simple misunderstanding made them drift apart. As they come together for their mutuals best friends birthday, they are forced to deal with everything.
Amber Fenger
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Book Fairy Reviews
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight is it real? Or just the fantasy of a young heart? For Seth and Cat it was just that, but they were to young to understand it and there ages were to far apart for it to be okay. When it was finally their time age appropriate and all, a misunderstanding broke them apart. But you see love at first sight and fate are one in the same. Meant to be is meant to be and even after years apart their hearts were yearning for one another.
A second chance romance with a dangerous twist that
Stephanie
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

5⭐!!!!
Having read Kimberly's previous books I was so excited for the third installment Saddles & Racks. Let me tell you, she did not disappoint!! The back story's of Joss, Seth and Cat were written extremely well. Kimberly really gave you sight into their pasts which in turn lets you fully understand the present.
This story has a little bit of everything. Second chance romance, extremely hot sex, crazy dangerous situations and emotional attachment fo
Gloria
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is Seth and Cat's story. You meet them in book 2. These 2 meet after Joselyn and Cat become friends at school. Seth already is friends with Joselyn since his grandmother lives next door. When they meet for the first time they both are attracted but age difference keeps them just friends. Cat's comes to D.C to visit both after graduation where her and Seth's relationship changes to more than friends. A miss communication breaks them up. 11 yrs later life has Seth going to Vegas to help Josel ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Seth oh my Seth I loved him right away because he knew what he wanted in life and he was going to go after it. He was also a man in love and he was willing to give that girl everything just as long as she stood by his side. Then something bad happens and things change for the worse. He no longer has the girl of his dreams and that breaks his heart.

As he goes on with his life he is unexpectedly reunited with his first love and he is determined this time to get and keep her. Cat knows that Seth w
Carrie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this series, read all of Kimberly's books.
I think I say this every time, but it's the truth. Kimberly Knight knows how to write a story that pulls you in and doesn't let you go. I adored this story, loved Seth, Joss and Cat. Let me tell you though, Kimberly knows how to have smooth sailing, falling in love with the characters and easing your mind, then out of left field, something that makes you gasp and scream, "NO!". As I'm reading this book, left field hits me and I say, "oh, crap!', fe
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and is Seth and Cat’s story. These two and Joss were best friends growing up, but due to a misunderstanding their friendship fell apart. Now years later they are brought together again for Joss’s wedding, and the chemistry is still steamy between them. No spoilers; in my opinion this series is a definite must read!
This story is poignant, beautifully written, as well as flowing seamlessly. There is action, mystery, suspense, heartbreak, passion, and lo
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bestfriends
Cat and Seth

ARC received

This is the 3rd book in this series and it fellows on from Paul and Joss story ends....this book is about Seth and Cat .....they are best friends but one summer they take it to the next Level....... but things go wrong.....misunderstanding and heartache ......years later they are to face each other and forced to face what went wrong.......but Seth will have to fight to save what is his.....hearts will be broken and tears will be shed all in the name of love and friendship
Jenny
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn! This book is smoking hot. Lots of sex, and some action. Twists that I did NOT see coming, and I should have. I love this series, and I’ve been waiting awhile for this book. Well, it was worth the wait. I don’t always pre-order, but when I do it will be a book in this series.
The feels! Oh, the feels! One minute you’re happy, and the next you’re like WTF just happened?! It’s a rollercoaster of emotion. Love the characters, and I love that we got to see more of the ones that started the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Crushed (Slammed, #2)
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
  • Tempting Tempo (Tempest, #5; Black Cat Records, #8)
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • Untitled (Lifeless, #2.5)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #5)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
  • Restless & Edgy (Alphas Undone, #3)
  • Ember (Fire on the Mountain, #3)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • Fuel (Ignite, #4)
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Onyx Heart (Emerald Eyes Trilogy, #2)
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her

Saddles & Racks (5 books)
  • Angels & Whiskey (Saddles & Racks, #1)
  • Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Racks, #2)
  • Rum & Coke (Saddles & Racks #4)
  • Gin & Jewels (Saddles & Racks, #5)