Start by marking “Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)” as Want to Read:
Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)

Re/Claimed

(Doms of the FBI #3)

Layla’s wicked fantasies had already caused problems that left her with deep emotional scars, so when she got a second chance to live them out, she insisted on strict rules and boundaries.

Dustin agreed to abide by Layla’s rules because that’s the only way he could have her, but after a while, it wasn’t enough. He wanted the whole woman—the impulsive, stubborn parts as wel
Published July 20th 2015 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Re/Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Claimed

Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
DAMN! I'm on a roll with some fantastic reads right now. This is pure kinky, suspenseful perfection.
Will write entire review later.

BUY THE BOOK

awesome
whew hot
perfection

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS
Dana Busenbark
The start of this book finds us in Michigan in the winter. Layla is running to her car without a jacket. Who does Layla see outside of her work when she runs out to get her lunch from the car? Why does she hide? What do Dustin and Keith say to her? This book was a fun read, watching as she struggled with things from her past, and how she tries to keep from truly submitting to the one man she loves, because of a past hurt that happened with someone that played at being a Dom. Watching her real Do ...more
Crystal Spieker
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Re/Claimed is the third book in the Doms of the FBI, and like the first two it's full of hot erotic scenes and suspenseful FBI case drama.

Layla (Malcolm and Katrina's cousin) is no stranger to a D/s relationship. Unfortunately her first Master left her with some serious scars. He was abusive and left her determined to only have vanilla relationships. Dustin (FBI agent) has been her service top for a couple years now, even though he wants more he's agreed to play by the hard boundaries Layla has
Judy
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re/Claimed is book 3 in the Doms of the FBI series by Michele Zurlo. If you haven't read book 1 and 2, you should do so! They are good! Love the authors warning at the end of the blurb about this book: "Warnings: D/s, kidnap/breaking-and-entering fantasy play, impact play, bondage, spanking, anal play, electric play, and some seriously sexy kinky footwear". That folks is the tell tale sign this is going to be a juicy one!! :)

This story is about Layla and Dustin. Kayla had been through allot with
Melanie Marnell
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Facing Her Past

Layla is fighting demons in the most unusual way. She allows, FBI Agent and Dom, Dustin Brandt, to play out a capture scene with her where she is restrained and forced to bend to his will. Her hard limits are surprising but she and Dustin have been playing this way for two years. When he wants more from their relationship, Layla gives him an ultimatum that he seemingly agrees to. But, Dustin is a Dom after all and he knows what she needs as opposed to what she wants. Meanwhile one
Amy Plank
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was another great book in the series. I really liked Dustin. He was caring and dominant and really wanted Layla to just be happy. I didn't love Layla. She had been through a lot, but I didn't always like how she treated Dustin.
Toi
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love It

Kayla and Dustin - I freaking loved them together - tough FBI agent DOM falling in love with a submissive who was abused by her first DOM, getting her to have a relationship is a roller coaster ride. I didn't want to put this book down.
Cecelia Jones
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. That's all I can think to say. Dustin pushed Layla just the right amount in this hot, sexy, mystery/adventure. This one made me cry at the end, but I won't spoil it by telling why, but beware if you have triggers. Can't wait for the next one.
D.R.Slater
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reclamed

This time I would of like last
fucking and more storyline considering its a Dom FBI trilogy. With a little more imaginative breaking doors down and fighting the bad guys stuff would help the many sex pages. I am still looking forward to your next dom FBI novel.

Michelle Mason
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Harder Content

In general, the plot is good. But I'm not really into this type of abduction fantasy. Also, the book needs to be proof read for errors. Honestly, I was torn between rating it a 3 or a 4, but the author's work is strong, ergo the four.
Louise
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, z2016-botb
Probably my favorite of the series so far - 4-4 1/2 stars for me. Dustin is just the man for Layla - so happy to see their story told, and I loved the way the abduction fantasy was woven into the story.
Stephanie Beasley
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book

A few really sad parts, but overall it was a great book. The storyline flowed so good. I do hope that there is more to come in this series. I recommend this series and the Author.
Lyndac
Great combination of hawt sexy scenes and suspenseful story line.
Tania
From 63% to 81% of the book the story was poorly made . Out of caractor things, It felt force and to long to get to the point .
Terry Guerra
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rollercoaster of emotions

This book was a total rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. This was an exquisite Five star read! Thank you for all you do for your readers. So much truth and heartache in this book written by an amazing and sensitive author and I thank you for showing us with love.
WBS-S
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I thought it was sexy and action-packed throughout...the very beginning is a bit dark...
Pansy
Re/Claimed bled over into the realm of dark erotica. The opening scene . . . OMG! And then I get into the meat of the story and wow. The authors warning at the beginning of the book was well ment.

The story was well written with tact and empathy. Good job.
Jul 31, 2015
Laura B
Aug 22, 2015
Leanna  Briggs
Aug 17, 2015
Cathy Hotvedt peterson
rated it did not like it
Feb 05, 2017
Dale Smith
Aug 20, 2016
Becca
Jul 09, 2016

• Her Grace's Stable (A Jane Austen Space Opera #2)
  • Falling Angels
  • Phoenix's Fate (RARE #2)
  • Reconstructing Meredith
  • My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)
  • Tell Me The Truth (Stockton Wolves #5)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • Perfectly Paired (Topped, #3; Masters and Mercenaries, #12.5)
  • Matchstick Men (Hunt&Cam4Ever, #2)
  • Inertia (Gravity, #3.5)
  • Healing Touch (Play Doctor, #2)
  • Knot (Road Kill MC, #2)
  • Scandalous Desire (Founding Fathers, #2)
  • Temporary Mark (Collared, #3)
  • Rescued (Three's Allowed, #2)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Doms of the FBI and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She write contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve.

Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her first laptop, and

Doms of the FBI (7 books)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)
  • Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)
  • Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)