Start by marking “Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)” as Want to Read:
Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)

Re/Claimed

(Doms of the FBI #3)

Layla’s wicked fantasies had already caused problems that left her with deep emotional scars, so when she got a second chance to live them out, she insisted on strict rules and boundaries.

Dustin agreed to abide by Layla’s rules because that’s the only way he could have her, but after a while, it wasn’t enough. He wanted the whole woman—the impulsive, stubborn parts as we
Published July 20th 2015 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Re/Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Re/Claimed

Start your review of Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI, #3)
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
DAMN! I'm on a roll with some fantastic reads right now. This is pure kinky, suspenseful perfection.
Will write entire review later.

BUY THE BOOK

awesome
whew hot
perfection

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS
Mary Lou Hoffman
RE/CLAIMED is the third book in the Doms of the FBI series. Each book in the Doms of the FBI series stands alone in terms of the romance, but the suspense reading experience is richer if you've read the previous books in the series.

This story was a fantasy of perfection – or – a perfect story of fantasy kink. I loved it. I’ve never before read anything that included the fantasy kink and it was interesting to gain some insight into the negotiation required.

Layla and Dustin both want more; the pr
Annie
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Dustin and his Angel
FBI Agent Dustin Brandt has been in a secret relationship with his friend and fellow agent Malcolm Legato's cousin for the last 2 years. The secrecy is at his Angel's insistence. He want a true Dom/sub relationship. Layla only scene's, and insists she only does vanilla relationships. Dustin has been patient, but he keeps pushing for more. He is a sadist and she is a perfect masochist. He is willing to try her way, for now.
Layla Hudson discovered the BDSM lifestyle in c
Dana Busenbark
The start of this book finds us in Michigan in the winter. Layla is running to her car without a jacket. Who does Layla see outside of her work when she runs out to get her lunch from the car? Why does she hide? What do Dustin and Keith say to her? This book was a fun read, watching as she struggled with things from her past, and how she tries to keep from truly submitting to the one man she loves, because of a past hurt that happened with someone that played at being a Dom. Watching her real Do ...more
Judy
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re/Claimed is book 3 in the Doms of the FBI series by Michele Zurlo. If you haven't read book 1 and 2, you should do so! They are good! Love the authors warning at the end of the blurb about this book: "Warnings: D/s, kidnap/breaking-and-entering fantasy play, impact play, bondage, spanking, anal play, electric play, and some seriously sexy kinky footwear". That folks is the tell tale sign this is going to be a juicy one!! :)

This story is about Layla and Dustin. Kayla had been through allot with
Crystal Spieker
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Re/Claimed is the third book in the Doms of the FBI, and like the first two it's full of hot erotic scenes and suspenseful FBI case drama.

Layla (Malcolm and Katrina's cousin) is no stranger to a D/s relationship. Unfortunately her first Master left her with some serious scars. He was abusive and left her determined to only have vanilla relationships. Dustin (FBI agent) has been her service top for a couple years now, even though he wants more he's agreed to play by the hard boundaries Layla has
Melanie Marnell
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Facing Her Past

Layla is fighting demons in the most unusual way. She allows, FBI Agent and Dom, Dustin Brandt, to play out a capture scene with her where she is restrained and forced to bend to his will. Her hard limits are surprising but she and Dustin have been playing this way for two years. When he wants more from their relationship, Layla gives him an ultimatum that he seemingly agrees to. But, Dustin is a Dom after all and he knows what she needs as opposed to what she wants. Meanwhile one
Cecelia Jones
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. That's all I can think to say. Dustin pushed Layla just the right amount in this hot, sexy, mystery/adventure. This one made me cry at the end, but I won't spoil it by telling why, but beware if you have triggers. Can't wait for the next one.
D.R.Slater
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reclamed

This time I would of like last
fucking and more storyline considering its a Dom FBI trilogy. With a little more imaginative breaking doors down and fighting the bad guys stuff would help the many sex pages. I am still looking forward to your next dom FBI novel.

Michelle Mason
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Harder Content

In general, the plot is good. But I'm not really into this type of abduction fantasy. Also, the book needs to be proof read for errors. Honestly, I was torn between rating it a 3 or a 4, but the author's work is strong, ergo the four.
Stephanie Beasley
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book

A few really sad parts, but overall it was a great book. The storyline flowed so good. I do hope that there is more to come in this series. I recommend this series and the Author.
Louise
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, z2016-botb
Probably my favorite of the series so far - 4-4 1/2 stars for me. Dustin is just the man for Layla - so happy to see their story told, and I loved the way the abduction fantasy was woven into the story.
Toi
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love It

Kayla and Dustin - I freaking loved them together - tough FBI agent DOM falling in love with a submissive who was abused by her first DOM, getting her to have a relationship is a roller coaster ride. I didn't want to put this book down.
Amy Plank
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was another great book in the series. I really liked Dustin. He was caring and dominant and really wanted Layla to just be happy. I didn't love Layla. She had been through a lot, but I didn't always like how she treated Dustin.
Tania
From 63% to 81% of the book the story was poorly made . Out of caractor things, It felt force and to long to get to the point .
Lyndac
Great combination of hawt sexy scenes and suspenseful story line.
Joanne Carr
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Booksprouts arc.

Layla helps getting a program together for children in the poorer side of town. As she gets out of her car without a coat and it extremely cold when someone catches her eye. It was Brodie not her first love but first Dom until he tried to separate her from everyone and it went bad. Layla’s family and friends had not idea what had gone on between Layla and Brodie. Layla also worked with women who have been abuse
Douglas Williamson
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our heroine has some series trauma in her past which has kept her within strict bounds. Our hero is willing to give her time, but a critical case forces her to confront her past to help others. And, incidentally, herself.

This is book three in the series. It is written as a standalone, with only minor references to previous characters.

I started the series expecting romantic suspense, so I was a bit disappointed in the lack of action. But now that I know what to expect, I have found each book to b
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series... it’s just refreshing and each story has its own dynamic that is incredible. I also love that this author uses disclaimers so you know what limits you might experience. Layla has a pretty great relationship with Dustin, they role play scenarios and each get something out of it. When Dustin starts pressing for more though... Layla gets doubts.

What did I like? I’m not sure if it’s because these two have been sex partners for years but they have a natural compatibility.
Jill Anna  Freeman
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
” Re/Claimed (Doms of the FBI Book 3)” by Michele Zurlo is a tale of one Layla ...whose “intensive” fantasies where once fueled by her abusive ex-Master....and although she has left him...those fantasies have NOT left her and now all she desires is a “Vanilla” relationship or so she thinks and one Dustin Brandt who desires Layla ...”Vanilla”
or no...or sooo he thinks. And the return of Layla’s cruel ex-Master who wants nothing less than to regain his control over Layla...Mix in kidnapping...human
Melanie Mertz
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book.This is my honest and voluntary review
This is book three in the Dome of the FBI series and it is absolutely amazing. Michele Zurlo has created a wonderful series. I couldn't put this book down. Layla had an abusive Master so she doesn't want another Dom. She enters into an agreement with Dustin. For the past two years they have done scenes together but he wants more. He wants all of her. Read this book and find out how they get past her fears to get to their h
Lori
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Michelle Zurlo should just sit and write all day every day so I don't run out of my drug...a really good read. One that involves not just my mind, but my heart. Her stories are relatable. Sometimes you have really crappy life experiences and sometimes you find that person who will love you through it. Layla is in the life, but will never give someone total control of herself again. FBI agent Dustin is a good guy, but even he can't change her mind. At least not easily. BDSM, spanking, anal.

I rece
John
Feb 24, 2020 added it
The is like many other adult stories of same type. There was parts of story was like other adult story I have read online. It been 5 years ago or more since I read this story. There so many story lines so you are get some similar stories. Second prier characters need more information and how the interact taken place between main character and maybe some of their plays in bed.

If you want simple story to read with adult theme then pick up this book,

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspro
Suzanne Irving
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am just loving this series. It combines romance, bdsm, very sexy scenes and a lot of action and suspense. I love watching the way the couples relationships develop and how they are not white washed to make everything seem perfect. This story especially, without giving away any spoilers, is really gritty. I enjoy the way the books are connected together with stories that continue from book to book. You can read them individually, but they are a lot more fun read in order.eē

I received a free cop
Kristine L.
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a series of the FBI Doms. Lyla was scared from her ex-Dom in there BDSM relationship. She has been playing with Dustin for the past two years but she realizes that something must change. This story has two strong willed people that have a hot relationship but at the same time there is the problems of human trafficking and sexual slavery. There are lots of twists and turns and enough mystery that keeps this story very entertaining. I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read anothe ...more
Darcy
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Re/claimed is an intriguing story of Layla taking back her life after a bad relationship. She shows a lot of strength in knowing what she wants and going after it. Dustin is the Dom with a lot of patience in the way he cares for Layla. There is plenty of suspense when Layla's past comes back in the form of her Ex, who is being investigated by the FBI. Good story, but if rougher sex makes you squeamish, you might want to skip this one.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Tania
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Once I started I could not put the book down from start to finish you just could not get enough left you wanting more twists and turns hot and steamy like a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Wow once I finished it was time to have a cold shower. You really had everything in this book and more.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Marybeth
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was very good. The relationship between Layla and Dustin is amazing. Even though Layla was abused by her first dom, she is still trying for a relationship. Dustin is very patient and understanding when dealing with Layla. This story also depicts human trafficking and the suffering that Layla endured. I highly recommend this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ms Katherine
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow Layla is one tough, strong woman! And Dustin is the Dom who has loved her for years. Together they fix her trust and soul, and build the strongest of relationships, taking down the man who tried (but failed) to break her.
An excellent, well written book that although heartbreaking at times, leaves you respecting the two main characters immensely.

Kim
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kayla had been hurt physically and emotionally in a previous relationship, so she was not into starting one with Dustin. Dustin wanted more than what they had for the previous two years. It all comes to a head when a young
girl disappears and Dustin (in the FBI) gets involved to help find her and it collides with Layla's previous bad boyfriend. Very good read.

• Don't Come
  • My Crush
  • Merciless (Wild Irish, #4)
  • Caged Toy (Reaper's Pet #3)
  • Submitting to the Cowboy (Cowboy Doms Book 3)
  • Submitting to the Cattleman (Cowboy Doms Book 6)
  • Tough and Tamed (Moon Ranch, #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Hard Ride
  • Heist: A Diamond Doms Novel (Diamond Doms, #2)
  • Michelle: The Ties That Bind (Auction Night, #3)
  • Julius
  • Dragonlord
  • Everyone Needs Discipline - Eight Explicit and Erotic BDSM Stories of Dominance and Submission
  • Dangerous Touch
  • Taboo: A Dark Romance Boxset
  • Auctioned to the A-Lister
  • Second Alarm (Firehouse Fourteen, #5)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her fi ...more

Doms of the FBI (8 books)
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Re/Paired (Doms of the FBI #2)
  • Re/Defined (Doms of the FBI, #4)
  • Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)
  • Re/Viewed (Doms of the FBI, # 6)
  • Re/Captured (Doms of the FBI, #7)
  • Re/Deemed (Doms of the FBI, #8)

News & Interviews