Start by marking “Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only” as Want to Read:
Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only

Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  403 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

Best-selling author Beth Moore has an amazing gift for insightful Bible character
studies. Millions have been drawn to her inspired lessons, and the media
has called her “America’s Bible teacher.” The PERSONAL REFLECTIONS
series reintroduces Beth’s most beloved character-driven books, expanding
them into 90-day experiences that include nearly all of the text from her
origi
Published September 1st 2007 by B Books

To ask other readers questions about Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus

Laurie Pontious-andrews
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely awesome devotional, journal, and study book. I love how the book was designed with a weathered look. It will surely be placed among my treasured items. I loved how my quiet times seemed to turn into something almost poetic as I moved from day to day. There was truly a deeper intimacy experienced through this study of the One and Only - Jesus.
Jeanette
Jun 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a book? I started this book with the intensions of reading it within 90 consecutive days. I set a side a time before going to bed when all was quite. It was a "Jesus and me" time, and I loved it. Beth Moore is an Awesome authur, she allowed the Holy Spirit to really use her in this 90 journey. Through this book I experience a closer encounter with Jesus.
Heather G
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
90 wonderful days!

This 90 day devotion is the first one of Beth Moore's I've read, but I will be reading more! She brings Jesus to you so you can see and feel him every day. Truly a wonderful way to start each morning!
Alisa Birmingham
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am loving the daily quiet time and reflection with the One and Only that this study is allowing me!! Doesn't take much time out of an already busy day and allows me to incorporate necessary time daily with Him!!
Katie Casey
Aug 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
In typical (read: wonderful, insightful, & funny) Beth Moore style - this devotional/Bible study is a beautiful daily telling of the Christmas story up until the Easter story. Beth's commentary helps you feel like you were walking right beside Jesus the whole way.
Denise
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!

This book takes you on a 90 days through the life of Jesus Christ. The love she puts into this book, is obvious that one knows she loves Jesus.
I have always liked Ms. Moore's style of writing. I look forward to more of her books.
Karen Klein
Aug 26, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: bible-study
And yet another one in the series that I got at the Beth Moore conference this past weekend. Only 1 more to complete my collection!
Going to start this today with my daily devotionals!
9/8 Going to have to put this away for now...
Monta
Jan 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Read this for 90 days during my quiet time. It was very eye opening and entertaining to read Beth's stories. Most importantly I grew in wisdom about my best friend, Jesus! Cherished my mornings with the Lord and Beth =)
Melissa
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
loved this devotional and loved getting to know my savior more intimately
Melinda
Oct 07, 2008 is currently reading it
This may take me 90 years instead of 90 days because I am working through it in between other Bible studies!!!
Kathy Nelson
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This has been.a wonderful devotion book for me. I have always appreciated Beth Moore studies.
Stefanie N.
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this devotional, very insightful and loved getting to know my Savior more intimately.
Traci
Sep 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Our Women's Bible Study decided to do this book. I have taken two Beth Moore classes in which I learned a ton, was challenged. But this book is not up to Beth Moore standards.

First, I know it is a devotional, but the questions at the beginning of each day are surface-y and do not tie in well to the scripture verses. Secondly, she states in a bunch of different ways that she wants us to "use our imaginations and picturing the events as eye-witnesses," or "convinced that God wants us to get invol
Patricia
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All seeking to draw closer to Jesus, the man.
Recommended to Patricia by: friend
Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only by Beth Moore
Was a little skeptical about this one after finishing David as I didn't want chronology. I wanted inside of Him, the One and Only. Ms. Moore put me many days right inside the heart and mind of Jesus in human flesh. Being the perpetual student, I filled a 5 section notebook with notes, prayers and Scripture over 180 days. I felt I was walking with Jesus the whole way, from birth thru the cross and up to heaven. He is truly sitting at the right han
A.C. Bauch
Although I liked the Scripture readings for this devotional journal, I didn't enjoy this one as much as John: The Beloved Disciple. I think I'm at a point in my spiritual life where I don't get as much out of Beth Moore materials as I once did (not to mention that, doctrinally, I sometimes disagree with her beliefs and assertions). Although I understand that this particular group of devotionals is referred to as the "Personal Reflections Series," I wish that the book had been less about me and m ...more
Mary
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
I've read many of Beth's books and have been extremely pleased and blessed by them. I've also attended / lead a number of her studies. I have loved every one of them. I am sad to say that this was the only one of her books that I did not think was quite up to the standard of books. It was very good, I just had a hard time sticking to my reading it daily.
Tracy
Mar 26, 2013 rated it liked it
If I could rate 1/2 stars, this would be 3.5 stars.
Kcreehan
  • Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year
  • Men of the Bible: A One-Year Devotional Study of Men in Scripture
  • He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
  • Me, Myself, & Lies: A Thought-Closet Makeover -Bible Study Workbook
  • Rescue Your Love Life: Changing Those Dumb Attitudes & Behaviors That Will Sink Your Marriage
  • Divine Healing: A Scriptural Approach to Sickness, Faith and Healing
  • In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood
  • Safe in the Arms of God: Truth from Heaven About the Death of a Child
  • Always Daddy's Princess
  • Crossing the Line
  • Pathway to Purpose for Women: Connecting Your To-Do List, Your Passions, and God's Purposes for Your Life
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back: Persevering Through Pressure
  • A Call to Die: A 40 Day Journey of Fasting from the World & Feasting on God
  • Becoming a Titus 2 Woman
  • Wild Child: Life with Jim Morrison
  • Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed
Beth Moore has written many best–selling books and is a dynamic teacher and a prolific Bible–study author whose public speaking engagements take her across the United States to challenge tens of thousands. Beth is focused on teaching women all over the world and is known and respected wherever she goes. She is a dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters and lives in Houston, Texas, where sh ...more
More about Beth Moore

• Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8: A Young Man's Voice from the Silence of Autism
    $13.99 $1.99
  • I Am Not Myself These Days (P.S.)
    $13.24 $1.99
  • Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
    $12.99 $2.99
  • What We Talk About When We Talk About God: A
    $11.49 $2.99
“When we set apart our lives unto Him, He will do wonders with us the likes of which we cannot imagine.” 6 likes