Start by marking “Trusting Nicole (Last Hangman MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Nicole (Last Hangman MC, #4)

Trusting Nicole

(The Last Hangman MC #4)

Jason Sanders hasn’t had the easiest of lives. Growing up he had all he could ever want, except for two very important people: his parents. The day he lost them was the day his life became a chaotic mess. A mess that still haunts him today.
Due to his association with three of the most prominent MCs in Louisiana, the entire New Orleans Police Department suspect him to be a
Published July 28th 2015 by Muriel Garcia (first published July 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Nicole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting Nicole

Start your review of Trusting Nicole (Last Hangman MC, #4)
Anne Milne
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
If like me you've followed the series you'll have already met Nicole it was good to get her story and how it intertwines with Jason's. After my disappointment with the previous book it felt like I was back with my crazy men. Jason and Nicole both have secrets which will both impact on the MC in a major way, because secrets never stay that way. I love all the drama in the club gotta say I like some violence in my biker stories.

This is a series I'm really enjoying.

Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
3.75 Crowns

Book 4 in The Last Hangman MC series. Each book follows a new set of characters. However, due to previous storylines that are referred to quite heavily in this book, I recommend you read the series in the order in which it was written to enjoy this book fully.

Jason Sanders is a cop with the New Orleans Police Dept. He has also become a prominent player in a battle between 3 MC's. On good terms with The last Hangman MC, at the end of book 3 he paid the ultimate price for his behind
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
This book starts right where the last book ended. Muriel Garcia dove us right into a tight web of mystery and slowly peeled back the layers as Nicole Lyle and Jason Sanders story unfolded.

I really enjoyed this book. I always love finding out the hidden secret that keep characters from telling people their truths. And both Nicole and Jason had huge secrets they were trying to hide.

There are parts of this book that I felt were predictable once you knew the basic plot going on. I was wishing
Sultry Steamy Reading
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's release promotions.

We met Nicole in the first book. At least, I did. I liked her since then. There was a happiness and lightness in her as well as a toughness that I always like in heroines. I think she's the one I like the most in this series, so far.

Honestly, when I read Saving Ayden, I didn't really know if I was going to proceed with the series. I felt that Ayden was amateurish. The
Hopelessly Devoted
My Review
Rather like the previous 3 books in the 'Last Hangman MC' series, Nicole Lyle has been a character we've grown fond of, she's Gabe's baby sister from 'Healing Gabe' and yet...you're about to see that even the youngest of the family has a rod of steel in her spine!
Jason has to deal with a lot of his own prejudice and assumptions in this book. He needs to learn to trust and to forgive....can Nicole help him? or is it all simply too late?

Nicole is one of my favourite female lead
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
I was pretty much chomping at the bit to get this book on my kindle. I have absolutely adored all of the Last Hangman books by Muriel Garcia and I just knew I would love this one too!!
Obviously being part of a series it is imperative you read the other three first before even considering reading this one.
This one starts where book 3 left off. I won't go into all the detail of the book itself, thats written in the synopsis.
This book is so full of twists and turns you will get whiplash from
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
This book continues the story of the Last Hangman Mc with the story of Jason Sanders.
He is the "cop" that has been helping the MC, and others, more than the MC is aware of.
His story is twisted with lies, deceit and tragedy, more so than the others.

His story is super twisted, even with Nicole, Gabe and Alecks little sister.. and no one even knew...

The story starts our immediately after book 3 ends. Jason's wife Jenny was murdered in the stand off of the last book.
Nicole is being very supportive
Sophie
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Trusting Nicole is the 4th Book in the Last Hangman Series.
This story is told from Jason and Nicole's POV and has more twists and turns that I could count thus keeping me hooked and flicking the pages like a mad woman. It's full of Dark secrets, twisted truths and forbidden love and its sinfully good!

Not only do I adore the cover of this book but picturing Jase Dean as Jason in the story made me love him hard!

As with the rest of Muriel's books these all feature the same characters from
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series has been a total roller coaster of emotions for me and this one more so than the first 3. Jason secretly helps the MC has lost his wife and is now trying to pick up the pieces.
Nicole kind and loving is there for Jason but his past is now mixing with his future and finds that thing are spiraling. Fast paced, filled with passion, danger and sweaty sexiness you will love Jason and Nicole's story. Oh and yeah you get more of the guys in the MC. Who is you favorite Hangman???
Susan Pugh
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Last Hangman MC (4)

This series has more twists and turns than you can imagine. Book 4 is no exception, be prepared to to have your mind blown. This is Jason and Nicole's story and it is even more intense than the previous 3. We find out the truth of Jason's history and the secrets that Nicole has been hiding too, I kept expecting it was the end, but no, long way to go. Another excellent, keep you guessing part of this excellent series. Almost afraid to start book 5, almost
Sue P
Kim Burk
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved it

The best one yet! so many twists and turns then more twists and turns. Allies or enemies? A must read!
Spunky N Sassy
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 5-star, 4-star
SNS Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Kirsty's Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love this book. So much heartache and love throughout this book. Nicole is such a strong woman who doesn't take any nonsense from anyone she is so sassy I love her. Jason well he's a barrel of alpha male and viciousness rolled into one. Shows that love can be found between two people from different back rounds. You will not be able to put this down.

~~~~~~~~~~Julie M.J.'s Review~~~~~~~~~~

Having read each book in this series, I must say that
Sheri
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I don't know how much more I can say about this book. I have had the privilege to read and review the other three books in the Hangman Series and every time I read the latest one it gets better and better. Please note that this book must be read in the correct order within the series and does pick up right where book 3 ends. IT IS NOT A STAND ALONE.

Trusting Nicole picks up right where "Healing Gabe" left off. It is time for Detective Jason Sanders wife's funeral and he is
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by books arc given in exchange for an honest review ~*~

"Nothing will ever be the same once they learn who I really am. I'm their worst nightmare and their saving grace all wrapped into one."

This fourth story in the Last Hangman follows on from where we left off...full of angst, heart break and jaw dropping moments this continues what is shaping up to be one of the best MC series yet! With Muriel Garcia's trademark emotional rollercoaster this book is much more than your typical MC
Lita Thomas
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Trusting Nicole (The Last Hangman, MC #4) by Muriel Garcia is the next installment in the Hangman saga. This is Nicole and Jason’s story. Nicole is Gabe and Aleck’s baby sister. She has been going to college out of town but after her being kidnapped along with Vivian and Jason’s wife, Nicole now goes to college in town. Jason is having a hard time after the death of his wife and it seems the only person who is able to get through to him is Nicole. Initially Jason needed to know what had happened ...more
Books Laid Bare
4.5 out of 5
The Last Hangman MC series has been a real joy for me, I have to admit loving the whole MC vibe and Muriel Garcia rocks it big time.
Jason, knocked my socks off, he was a fantastic character and from a series that has been littered with characters that fight to keep your attention on them, that is a complement – he really did absorb me. I was beside him, reaching out through every word and feeling every emotion.
He has had a lot to deal with and this is no different but this time he
Tonya
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review from Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews

This is the fourth book in the Last Hangmen series. You really should read them in order. This story actually starts in Healing Gabe. These books just keep getting better and better. There are a lot of twists that I wasn’t expecting and it kept me on my toes and guessing.

This is Nicole and Jason’s story.

Nicole was raised by her older brother Gabe. We know that from the previous books. She is a tough “kitten”. Especially with what she went through
Lynn Smith
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
After the death of his wife Jason is trying to get passed the fact of what a terrible husband he was. There was so much she didn't know. He never loved her enough to tell her everything. The one person he wanted to share with, was the one person he knew he was better off staying away from. Nicole, the sister of Gabe a member of the Last Hangman MC. Gabe allowed her to go away to college but she was back now. After what went down with Jason's wife Jenny and herself and a few other members. Nicole ...more
Cupcakes and vodka Book Blog
Reviewer: Felicia Henke

******WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS********

This ARC was given for an honest review.

This is the 4th book in the hangman series.

Feeliling as if his life was over he decided that being a undercover cop was amazing. He was married for six years and over time the marriage was falling apart. He felt as if he was no longer In Love her sudden death made him feel free. As he is moving on with his life he still has one person on his mind.. Nicole'. Sister to one of
C.A. Tibbitts
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story of Jason (Jase) and Nicole.
We have gotten to know (some) about both characters from previous books in the series. Jason is a cop that has gotten to know those in the Last Hangman MC. Nicole is a college student, her brother Gabe is a member of Last Hangman. We find out that Jason and Nicole have a shared past. As the story gets told, we get a look into that past, plus the past of the two characters.
Jason has just lost his wife, but he pines for the love he could have with Nicole.
Romance Readers Book Blog
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
~4.5 Stars~
The story of Jason (Jase) and Nicole.
Jason has just lost his wife, but he pines for the love he could have with
Jamie Ellis
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love hard......

Loved Nicole's character. She was freaking feisty, a ball buster, speaks her mind and was just an amazing strong female. She was willing to die for her man.
Jase was a really strong Alpha sexy man. Loved the revelations, storyline and hot sex scenes.
Keep them coming onto the book 5!!
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Erica
4.5 twisted stars

Book 4 in the Last Hangman series is Jason's story and it is by far the most twisted of them all up to this point.
We've seen Jase work side by side with all three MC's, become a trusted ally, well as much an MC can trust a cop and seen that he's hiding something.
It all comes out in Trusting Nicole, and we find out Nicole's secrets as well.

Jason has literally been through hell growing up having lost his parents at an early age and forced into things he never should have had to
Renee Entress
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 star

The story has laughs, lies, secrets, suspense and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)
Teaching Aleck (The Last Hangman MC, #2)
Healing Gabe (Last Hangman MC, #3)

This is Nicole and Jason’s story. Jason used to hate bikers and everything they stood for. Now years later they are his family. If the truth comes out will Jason lose everything? What secrets is Nicole hiding? Will there pasts come back to
Elizabeth
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*****WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS*****

This ARC was given to me for my honest review.

This is the fourth book in the hangman series.

This was a great addition to the hangman series. Jason has been living multiply lives. Trying to keep it all straight is starting to wear on Jason. The only bright spot in his life is Nicole. Nicole is as off limits as it comes her brothers would kill him, oh and let's not forget he's married. After his wife is killed Jason has a mess on his hands. He
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.
Another great 5 star read from Muriel Garcia. This is the book I'd been waiting for, we first met Detective Jason Sanders in previous books and I was intrigued as to what his back story would be, we'd also already met Gabe and Alecks little sister Nicole and although it was hinted at that her and Sanders had a connection it was surprising how deep that connection really ran. I don't want to say
T, G & T's Indie Café
What can one say....DAMN JASON!!!!! I just don't know how I feel about you... On 1 hand I just can't look at you. Yet on the other you are just so flippin HOT.

Let's just put it this way. Everything you thought, everything you have put together. Throw it out the window cause you are about to get a rude awakening on this one.

The twist, the turns, Nicole's attitude (LOVE IT) yeah get ready for one crazy as hell ride or die story that will have you on the edge of your seat.

FAMILY IS NOT ALWAYS BLOOD
Donna
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Trusting Nicole is the fourth book in the Last Hangman MC series. This book focuses on Jason Sanders and Nicole Lyle. If you have read the other books in this series you know that Nicole is the sister of a Last Hangman member and Jason is a police officer, not a match made in MC heaven.

I found this book very interesting. Jason’s background is unexpected to say the least, but interesting. Nicole has some secrets of her own that she hopes her brothers and the MC never find out. There was at least
Page Turners
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok WOW!! This was a story with such twists and turns that I could not wait to see how it turned out and I loved every minute of it. Jason is trying to hide behind so many secrets and identities that even he is lost to who he really is. Nicole is loving and supportive of Jason after the death of his wife and from this friendship more intense feelings grow. There is trouble with the MC and one night changes everything for Nicole and Jason. Can they survive the fallout when secrets and truth are ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

This book is full of lies, deceit and secrets. Jason is trying to move on from the murder of his wife, he's helping the MC plus other people that no one knows about, but nicole has been there for Jason from the start is it just friends or could it be more? they both have secrets from the past , when they surface will it keep them apart, will the MC understand? I was left on the edge of my sit, loved the action, suspense. a

• Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • The Long Road To Us (The Devil's Dust MC Lagacy, #2)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • Just Breathe Again
  • Burning for Autumn (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #1)
  • Covering Ollie (On Call #2)
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • Slim To None (Cedar Tree, #1)
  • Cabin 12 (Rock Point, #2)
  • HWY 550 (Rock Point, #3)
  • Love in a Small Town (Pine Harbour, #1)
  • 10-Code (Rock Point, #4)
  • When Hope Ends (life begins)
  • Hundred To One (Cedar Tree #2)
  • Filthy Savage (Satan's Saints MC)
  • Filthy Daddy (Satan's Saints MC Book 2)
  • Big (Satan's Fury MC, #6)
  • Decker (Forsaken Riders MC, #9)
Muriel Garcia is an indie author from Belgium.

She started writing in 2005 but never published anything until 2015 when she decided to bite the bullet and just do it. She's grateful for all the amazing people she got to meet through her passion for writing.

The 'Last Hangman MC Series' is the one that made people find out about her but since then she released a contemporary series - Love At Firsts

The Last Hangman MC (5 books)
  • Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)
  • Teaching Aleck (The Last Hangman MC, #2)
  • Healing Gabe (Last Hangman MC, #3)
  • A Merry Last Hangman Christmas (The Last Hangman MC, #4.1)