Start by marking “The Moon Has No Light” as Want to Read:
The Moon Has No Light

The Moon Has No Light

Two women—both mothers.

One son.

Can the adopted son of one be the abducted son of the other?

Will the truth destroy them both?

For twenty years, Dr. Maggie Langston has lived not knowing what happened to her abducted two-year old son. Deep in her heart she believes he still lives. Somewhere. Somehow. When she sees the twenty-two year-old adopted nephew of her colleague, s
Published July 16th 2015 by ASK Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Moon Has No Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moon Has No Light

Linda Rainey
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Two Moms on a mission is what you find in this latest riveting story by Marion P. Merritt
This story is of the same caliber as The Vigil her previous novel and I wish that I could give more than 5 stars.
We find the characters making a journey from Louisiana to Colorado and Texas, which are signature locales for Marion.
The characters are well developed and the secondary characters add a richness to the story.
My favorite excerpt" Trusting God and believing that he wants the best for us regardless o
Ann
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this author's books, but I believe this was my favorite. It is a compelling read about two mothers thrown together by unusual circumstances and their journey to finding answers to things that have happened in the past. There are many twists and turns in the story that certainly kept me reading to see what could possibly happen next. It is also a beautiful story of God's love and grace in the lives of hurting people. I would definitely give this one more than 5 stars if I could, and it is ...more
Susan
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story was both heart-wrenching and up-lifting.
I loved watching all the relationships between the characters develop, especially the relationship between Maggie and Laney. The journey the two went on, both literally and figuratively, was an amazing one. I also loved the way God's timing was evident throughout the book.
I would definitely recommend this book.
I was provided with a beta copy of this book by the author.
Robin
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. Extremely strong women characters who work through very painful situations. There are many twists and turns to the plot that will keep you on your toes and keep you from putting this book down until you know it all. Forgiveness and God's care play a huge part in this story and I personally found healing for myself by reading it. I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
JoAnn
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that you can not put down because you have to see what is going to happen next. This book is about a mothers loss, an unlikely friendship and so much more. There is something in this book for everyone. The author's writing is fantastic. You find yourself cheering on the characters and shedding tears with them. I received a copy of the book for this honest review. My thanks to Marian for the pleasure of reading and reviewing her book.
Vivian Helton
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a journey! I think this is Marian's best work to date. It is the story of two women on a journey both physically and emotionally and the answers and forgiveness they find. There are so many twists and turns that it keeps you turning pages. I was given a copy of "The Moon Has No Light" as a beta reader and I finished it in one night because I just couldn't put it down.
Belinda Kerr
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warm hearted read, with a great end

This book was a Great Christian read. I love personally knowing the locations mentioned. I felt like I knew the characters personally. I have coworkers I will recommend this book to. Hope for more stories of the same character.
Emmie
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is one of the most thought provoking books that I have read this year. It started on a wrenching emotional note. Lives torn apart by the greed of other people.

Maggie and Laney with their families are some of the most memorable characters that I have encountered. I love the way Marian P. Merritt creates flawed, believable characters. The book grips you and you laugh and cry and bite your nails with the characters.... they become your friends and you find yourself rooting for them. Hoping an
Debbie
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor to review this wonderful book for the author. This is truly a amazing story. Watching these two women work together to find out the truth about Maggie's son is unbelievable. You won't be able to stop reading this book.
poppy
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A super read you wont be able to put it down i couldnt a super book that keeps you guessing recommended
Kaye Whiteman
Jul 20, 2015
Deb Todd
Jul 27, 2015
Marian
Nov 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kellie Demarsh
Cynthia
Aug 29, 2017
Twila Boaz
Aug 30, 2017
Marian Pellegrin Merritt writes stories that blend her love of the mountains with her deep Southern roots. She is an author and freelance writer with over ten years experience. Her work has appeared in newspapers, magazines and online websites and garnered a first place award in ACFW's Genesis contest.
Marian writes Inspirational Romance and Women's Fiction. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree